𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆

As Oikawa is walking down the hall, he passes by some girls and what they say catches his attention.

"Did you see Oikawa-san today?"

"Yeah! He literally yelled at all of us today; I wonder why?!"

'What?! F/n-chan yelled at my fangirls?!?!' Before he can finish listening to their conversation, he runs towards where you and the boys usually hang out during lunch--the gym. "F/--" As he was about to yell your name, he stops himself when he sees Makki and Matsu eating with you and Iwaizumi. It has been a couple of days since day one and let's just say, you were rather getting along with these two memers easily. It was difficult to open up at first, especially since you were such an introvert, but their jokes/retorts always made you laugh.

"Oh, L/n-chan! What brings you here?" Makki asks. Since Oikawa had also joined the club as the manager and already knew each of the players, being friends with them--as you--wasn't hard for him.

"I-I just needed to tell Oikawa-san something." He rubs the back of his neck. Confused, but obediently, you get up. When you guys are gone, Makki and Matsu start talking.

"Is it just me, or Oikawa isn't as annoying and childish like he usually is?" Mastu points out.

"Yeah, and his sets have gotten pretty bad... but his personality has totally improved!" They giggle as Iwaizumi just listens.

"It also seems like he isn't so into himself and he even yelled at his fans this morning when they were crowding him! He never does that," Makki continues.

"It's like, he's become a whole different kind of Oikawa... The cool gentleman Oikawa," Mastu thinks out loud as Makki nods in agreement.

"I even heard some girls totally fangirling over how Oikawa suddenly became even more 'hot' when he yelled at them!" Makki laughs.

"U-uhh, I don't thin--"

"Does L/n-san like him? L/n-san is always talking to Oikawa during practice usually, like she's giving him advice... but I don't remember L/n-san ever being his fangirl?"

"Oikawa is the same and L/n-san doesn't like him!!" Iwaizumi blurts, then realizes what he says. "I-I mean--"

"No need to get angry, Iwaizumi!"

"Yeah, we're just observing your best friend," Matsu giggles then they go back to eating.

On the other hand...

"F/n-chan, you need to be nicer to people!!! Remember, you are me! I have a reputation!" You sweat but sigh.

"I'm sorry! They were just so annoying today, I couldn't hold it in," you pout as Oikawa face palms.

"It's fine, just don't do it again. But, after practice, let's practice on your serves again!" he says as you nod obediently.

"Well, I'll see you later then." You wave and are about to walk away when he grabs a hold of your wrist. "What?" Oikawa just stares at you then let's go.

"Sorry... I don't know why I did that," he hesitates as you just nod and walk away to go back to the boys. "Why do I suddenly feel so lonely?" he asks himself and remembers how you would laugh with his friends like he used to do. Standing there for a while, he then decides to find Hime. "Hey, Hime-chan!" he waves. Hime gives him a look before returning to regular.

"You've been so different lately, F/n," she says as she looks through a magazine. Oikawa sweats.

"What do you mean?"

"You've become more outgoing and your personality... You've gotten louder?"

"Is that bad?" he asks as she smiles and shrugs.