Golden ⚜️ Dixie D'Amelio

Od sarahcamercn

"in which the world is changed because she is made of golden and the curves of her lips rewrite history." OR ... Více

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen

Fifteen

2.7K 95 245
Od sarahcamercn

After the launch of her show, Camden's career skyrocketed. Her social media following surged, and she had a staggering 950k by the end of the week. Her TikTok account held triple the following due to the association with the two D'Amelio's in her ridiculous videos. She was stalking her own account to see what other people would encounter when they found her profile.

@camdenamira

69 Following               2.8M Followers           80.2M Likes

Her last video was a dumb rendition of the No Idea song where she just tried to hit all the moves to the beat with Madelyn, finishing off with a Woah. It seemed more of a parody than anything. Neither girl were proper dancers.

She was scrolling through the comments that ranged from the real-life shipping of the two co-stars to the fans praising her like she was Jesus. Some were demanding where Dixie was and saying Dixie was punching the air. Others were telling her to stick to acting while the rest asked to stick things in her.

She shuddered at some disturbing comments before tapping the soundbar, and she found her video to be the third most liked under the song. Charli's was first, and she saw Dixie in the second one but it wasn't her profile, she'd stalked her enough to know what videos she'd posted. No, this was Tayler's profile.

Camden narrowed her eyes at her screen. She felt off about the video. She couldn't tell if she was envious because she missed Dixie or because of her close relationships with the other members.

It felt ridiculous that she missed her considering she saw her yesterday when Dixie texted her to come over, telling her she impulsively felt the need to temporarily dye her hair blue. She'd even talked Camden into dyeing a few strands. She was sure her manager would hang her for it, considering she wasn't supposed to drastically alter her appearance keeping in my mind she had a following season, and she got potentially cast for two new roles.

She felt her stomach stir at the thought of not seeing Dixie for longer than a day which hadn't ever happened in the past month since they started hanging out.

It'd been a week since the party now, they'd spent the entirety of the following day binge-watching her show. Camden blushing profusely and cringing at some parts, not because of the writing, just seeing herself act out things as someone else felt weird and Dixie made sure to remember the script word by word and quote the scenes to tease her.

It was still better than watching it with her parents. Her parents had insisted they'd watch their daughter's big breakthrough together. Her father's face at the third episode, when Kendall and Sarah went at it, made Camden sprint to the kitchen and hide until it was over. It was pretty comical considering he always used to skip these scenes, so she wouldn't see them, and now she literally was in them.

Dixie had made it more bearable. She'd waltzed into the house midway the fourth episode after she finished some meeting with her talent agency and lounged on the couch with the family that had become very accustomed to the presence of the D'Amelio girl.

It was quite a visual. Dixie seated in between her parents instead of next to her, hogging the popcorn with her gaze transfixed on the screen while Camden just curled up into herself in cringe and peeped at the screen through her fingers.

Dixie was set to fly out to Connecticut tomorrow, but she had a couple of interviews with Charli today, so she couldn't hang out until the afternoon, but it was in the afternoon that Camden was busy with her date with Nick.

Add to that that Camden had a meeting tomorrow for the entirety of the morning to plan the movie schedule and go over the technicalities, and she was excited to do what she loved, but she didn't want to leave her new-built life. Dixie's plane left at two pm which gave her the full thirty minutes to sprint over to the airport to wave her goodbye, that is if the meeting didn't run out.

It was insane that she was dreading leaving to shoot for her new movie because of this girl.

She opened Snapchat and ignored the snaps she received, scrolling through her news feed. She saw several pictures of herself but one caption caught her eye

"The HypeBanks: Camixie explained"

"That's such a shitty shipname, I can't," she mumbled chuckling to herself as she covered her face with her hand. She tapped on it and some journalist launched into a speech about her relationship with the Dixie, stating they were secretly dating and Camden had to stop watching because she was laughing too hard.

It went from an analysis of their shared clothes to snippets of several posts they'd made together, but the paparazzi photo of her kissing Dixie's nose seemed to be the final reveal that supposedly confirmed their secret relationship. Oh, how she wished she could make a reaction to it, but it'd blow things out of proportion and the whole ordeal was harmless.

Well, for now.

nick
i'll be there in 10 u better be ready

camden
one cannot rush art

nick
charming

one can miss reservations

Camden locked her phone and set it on her vanity looking in the mirror at Madelyn who was sprawled on Camden's bed, stroking Pogo mindlessly as she scrolled through her phone.

Nick had asked her out two days after the party. Which had given her enough time to actually process what happened. Sober this time.

"Am I making a mistake?" she asked and Madelyn looked up from her phone to the mirror.

"Yeah, that dress was made for red lipstick," Madelyn pointed out playfully.

Camden rolled her eyes as she grabbed a make-up wipe and began to rub the nude colour off her lips as she said, "You know that's not what I meant."

"It's scandalous that you're cheating on me, yes," Madelyn nodded as Camden decided between the couple shades of red in her drawer. "Your mommy's a cheater, Pogo," Madelyn told the cat in a baby voice as she stroked her fur.

Camden glanced over her shoulder in annoyance. "But you won't know till you try, I guess," Madelyn added faking a thoughtful look before she finished. "Camlyn is still endgame, though."

"Well, you're worthless," Camden sighed, getting up and walking over to her best friend. She held out two shades out for Madelyn as she stood in front of the bed.

Madelyn tapped the left matte tint. "That hurt me right here," the blonde pouted holding her hand over her heart.

"Where? There?" Camden asked pointing to Madelyn's chest before she pinched her boob.

"Did you just pinch my boob?"

"I don't know, did I?" Camden asked coyly as she took her seat back at the vanity and applied the red lipstick.

"Borderline sex offending, but okay," Madelyn raised her arms.

"You're melodramatic."

"I'm an actor, I make a living off it," she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Not doing so well, considering you look homeless," she dissed the fact Madelyn was wearing black booty shorts that weren't even noticeable because of the oversized grey hoodie that swallowed her whole.

"Sassy, are we?" Madelyn tilted her head with a coy smile, unaffected.  "Can't say the same for you looking like that. If it weren't for that TikTok boy, my panties would be on your bedroom floor," Madelyn teased as she leaned back resting on her elbows as she looked Camden over in the mirror.

"Hate that word," Camden hummed as she smacked her lips putting the cap back on the lipstick.

"Hating that word is not a personality trait nor quirky. You're basic," Madelyn called her out straight up.

Camden's mouth fell open. "Look who's talking."

"My opinion is the only one that matters."

"Well," Camden said placing her hand in her palm, looking at Madelyn in the mirror. "Can you deadass give me your opinion on this date thing?"

Madelyn hummed in thought before replying. "I think that if you're having second thoughts and regretting it. You can always cancel,"

"Gah! You're making me doubt it even more, stop," Camden groaned holding her temples.

"Okay, ma'am," Madelyn spoke defensively, "I'm getting mixed signals here, I thought you wanted my opinion?"

"I need reassurance that I'm not about to fuck shit up."

"Why would it fuck shit up?"

"I- I don't know." because I'm actively going against what I promised Dixie wouldn't happen and although she didn't object when I told her about it, I know she won't flat out confront me or admit it, I know this is going to make her upset. And for what? Is it even worth it?

"Does he like you?"

"Well yeah," Camden replied fixing the loose strands that fell out of her bun.

"Do you like him?"

Camden pondered for a moment. "I think so."

"You think?"

"Well yeah. I get that it's a foreign concept to you, but that's what most people with a brain do."

Madelyn whistled, "Low blow, Kenny."

"Sorry, Sarah."

"Look, I know you get snappy when you're uncomfortable. You just need to chill. It doesn't have to mean anything if you don't want it to. You're friends right?" Madelyn spoke in all seriousness. Camden nodded.

"Well, in the end, if you decide you don't want it to be anything more than that, it doesn't have to be. You're in control of what you do and how you define things. Don't like it? Text me, I'll get you out of there. Do like it, but don't want a relationship? Smash and pass. Like it and want a relationship? You've found yourself a boyfriend. Easy."

"Easy," Camden repeated looking at herself now in the mirror.

"Easy peasy, easy peasy, easy peasy," she breathed repeatedly to herself in the mirror trying to comfort herself.

"Come on, bubba. You've got this," Madelyn came up behind her putting her hands on her shoulders as she leaned down to look at the nervous girl's reflection.

Camden smiled back at her getting up to stand in front of her.

"I've got this," right when she said that her phone lit up with Nick telling her he's at the door and her eyes widened. "I don't have this."

Madelyn put her hands on the younger girls shoulders shaking her. "Nah-ah, you're gonna go down there, have a hell of a night, come back and tell me all about it."

"Or have me cry on the speaker to get you out. That's still an option," Madelyn added wistfully.

"Reassuring."

"Now scoot," She turned the girl around and nudged her towards the door of her bedroom.

Camden took a breath and strode towards the door with Madelyn following her on the heel.

When Camden opened the door it revealed a nervous dressed up Nick fixing his hair as he froze. He glanced up at her and his mouth fell open as he took her in. She was dressed in a red sundress looking casually fancy. Her hair was done up to a bun with braids that crowned her head and loose strands framing her face grace to Madelyn.

When he recollected himself he finally said, "Wow."

Camden smiled at him revealing her bright teeth contrasting with the flashy red lipstick. "You look wow, too."

And her really did. He was wearing a full-on tuxedo that contrasted with his sneakers but still made her feel underdressed for whatever he had planned. He grinned at her before raising the bouquet of red roses she hadn't noticed.

"I got you these- I wasn't sure which flowers you liked. So, I asked Dixie, and she said you thought roses were the prettiest, even though you think they're cheesy. So, I asked the florist- I wanted to get you chocolate because you know- flowers die. But if you don't want-," he rambled holding them out.

"They're perfect," Camden cut him off with a smile as she took them out of his outstretched hand. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he replied slowing down a little bit as he looked back in her eyes.

"Now, kids," Madelyn called from behind them reminding them of her presence. "I want her home by eleven."

"Mads," Camden turned around giving her friend a pointed look as the blonde walked up to the door where they were stood.

"You're right," Madelyn agreed with a nod before turning to look at Nick, "Ten."

Nick chuckled as Camden rolled her eyes. He held out his hand for Madelyn. "I'm Nick."

"I gathered," Madelyn replied shortly seizing him up as she shook his hand. "Madelyn."

"I've heard a lot about you, I loved your show," Nick told her with a boyish smile.

"Then you'll know exactly how close we are, and if you try to pull something-," Madelyn told him before Camden cut her off pulling her back by her waist.

"What are you doing?" Camden whisper-yelled once she got her out of hearing distance from Nick.

"What? Your dad's not home, someone's gotta scare the boy," Madelyn defended herself innocently.

"You're scaring him off."

"Works too, problem solved."

"I thought you were encouraging this."

"Nah-ah, I'm encouraging you to do what you want, not for a teenage boy to waltz in thinking he can pull some stunts."

"What stunts?"

"You know the typical eighteen-year-old things." Madelyn was making zero sense and Camden just stared at her exasperatedly as if she grew two heads.

"I'm an eighteen-year-old thing."

"Exactly, you're a baby."

"That's not what you were saying when we-,"

Madelyn clapped her hands, cutting Camden off as she turned back to Nick. "Eleven on the dot. I'll be waiting."

"You're staying here?"

"Why not? Your mom comes home in half an hour, I've missed our girls nights," Madelyn shrugged

"You're a joke," Camden shook her head.

"Speaking of jokes. No funny business, mister. If my baby walks with another baby inside her I will hunt you and-," Madelyn took a step closer to Nick with her finger pointing sternly.

"Mads!"

"I'm just saying."

"It won't be necessary," Camden hissed lowly to her.

"Okay, but just in case," Madelyn reached into her pocket and pulled out something throwing it at Camden before she could even make out what it was.

Camden caught it by reflex and only when she looked at it in her hand did she realize it was a condom. She dropped it immediately like it was made of fire and blushed profusely before turning to glare at Madelyn.

"Do you always hold condoms in your pockets?" She asked her sharply with a hint of sarcasm.

"Do you really wanna know?" Madelyn tilted her head.

"Actually- No," Camden shook her head kicking it back before she grabbed Nick's hand and turned to the door. "We're leaving. This is getting freaky."

"Well, you better not get freaky," Madelyn warned.

"Goodbye, Madelyn."

"Eleven on the dot!" she heard Madelyn call out as she shut the door and turned to face Nick who wore a boyish grin with red-tinted cheeks and raised eyebrows.

"I can't tell if I should apologize, or scold you for your face," Camden breathed as she made her way over to his car beside him.

"My face?" He asked.

"Yes."

He opened her door for her and let her get in before he rushed to his driver's seat.

"Well, Madelyn Cline sure is something," He told her as he started up the car.

"You don't say," Camden mused sarcastically glaring at the door as if Madelyn would be able to sense the hatred radiating.

"So, did you grab that condom?" he asked playfully looking back as he pulled out of her driveway.

"Okay, I'm out," she stated blankly as she turned to the door.

Nick laughed as he got on the road shifting the gear before he placed a hand on her thigh as if to hold her in place.

"I'm joking," he clarified and Camden huffed a breath in response letting go of the door handle.

"I've got my own."

"Nope," she clicked her seatbelt off, and he laughed even harder at her reaction. She rolled her eyes with a smile creeping onto her face before she turned up the volume of the One Direction playlist he'd put on.

A/N:

[not edited]

lack of dixie in this one but brotp camlyn uwu.

what do y'all thing of dixie's new song

side note: can any of u fuckers photoshop or edit cause i'm a walking disaster holy shit it's so ugly n fake. i am cringingggg 🤢 pls send help so i cn replace this

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

541K 20.5K 54
ALL THIS LOVE IS SUFFOCATING! Charli D'amelio / Social Media Completed. Cringe...it was 2020...
172K 4.2K 33
where their eyes meet across the room, and they're immediately enchanted girlxgirl ~~ "my thoughts will echo your name until i see you again"♡ ~~ #...
67.3K 2.1K 62
"Only for you babe"
54.5K 1.4K 73
(Dixie D'amelio x FEM!OC)