Nightmares (Dave x reader x K...

بواسطة soupalert

Dave Strider x reader x Karkat Vantas.. Warning: this gets rather violent in some context, blood and gore is... المزيد

Prolouge:
CHAPTER 1:
CHAPTER 2:
CHAPTER 3:
CHAPTER 4:
CHAPTER 5:
CHAPTER 6:
CHAPTER 7:
CHAPTER 8:
CHAPTER 9:
CHAPTER 10:
CHAPTER 11:
CHAPTER 12:
CHAPTER 13:
CHAPTER 14:
CHAPTER 15:
CHAPTER 16:
CHAPTER 17:
CHAPTER 18:
CHAPTER 19:
CHAPTER 20:
CHAPTER 21:
CHAPTER 22:
CHAPTER 23:
CHAPTER 24:
AUTHOR NOTE
CHAPTER 25:
CHAPTER 27:
CHAPTER 28:
ANOTHER AUTHOR NOTE SORRY:
CHAPTER 29:
CHAPTER 30:
CHAPTER 31:
CHAPTER 32:
CHAPTER 33:
CHAPTER 34:
CHAPTER 35:
CHAPTER 36:
CHAPTER 37:
CHAPTER 38:
CHAPTER 39:
CHAPTER 40:
CHAPTER 41:
CHAPTER 42:
CHAPTER 43:
CHAPTER 44? HOT DAMN:
CHAPTER 45:
CHAPTER 46:
Im sorry for this auuugh!
CHAPTER 47:
CHAPTER 48:
CHAPTER 49:
CHAPTER 50!!1!!1!11!1
CHAPTER 51:
CHAPTER 52:
CHAPTER 53:
CHAPTER 54:
CHAPTER 55:
CHAPTER 56:
Last chapter probs:
CHAPTER 57:
CHAPTER 58:
CHAPTER 59:
CHAPTER 60:
CHAPTER 61:
CHAPTER 62:
CHAPTER 63:
CHAPTER 64:
CHAPTER 65:
CHAPTER 66:
CHAPTER 67:
CHAPTER 68:
IMPORTANT!!
CHAPTER 69: REPUBLISH!!
CHAPTER 70:
CHAPTER 71:
CHAPTER 72:
CHAPTER 73:
CHAPTER 74:
CHAPTER 75:
CHAPTER 76:
CHAPTER 77:
CHAPTER 78:
CHAPTER 79:
CHAPTER 80:
CHAPTER 81:
CHAPTER 82:
CHAPTER 83:
CHAPTER 84:
CHAPTER 85:
Chapter 86: An end to this hell.

CHAPTER 26:

1.7K 58 89
بواسطة soupalert

Sollux's POV:

Shit, I knew she was something more than an average human being.

It couldn't be possible she has a role in this game too, we created this fucking universe.

But, she can still perceive the deaths of us. Which can result in her having a god tier, but that can't be physically possible. The game is over, unless it isn't really finished.

The four humans still have their powers, and we can transform back into our original states as we please.

So, this may sound stupid.

But she has to be a glitch.

She isn't supposed to be here. I know she isn't, why the hell would she be leading those stupid ass minions here as well then?

But what is worse is that I know Dave harvests some kind of feeling towards her, and that's bad considering the fact we need to eradicate her as fast as possible.

And with him being a fucking knight, that just makes it worse.

How the shit are we gonna do this.. How am I going to do this before I, well, die.

Readers POV:

Today was a Sunday, and I got through the night with minor difficulties. I accidentally fell asleep twice, resulting in the usual twisted nightmares. But I talked to Dave about it, and he helped.

Earlier that day John had suggested we go to the park with all our friends, which I agreed to. We saw each other yesterday, but that was at a funeral. So, I decided to talk with Dave about it.

(chumHandle) [CH] began pestering turntechGodhead [TG] at 1:16pm

CH: Heyo, my Brotato.

I then waited a bit, because only in cartoons do the people respond right away.

...

I had waited about two minutes now, and he still hasn't replied. He was probably doing somethin-

Owa, wait no he isn't.

CH: Heyo, my Brotato.
TG: sup

He always greeted with a 'sup', didn't he? Well, I think he did.

CH: Are you going to the park today?
TG: nope
TG: not on my schedule
CH: Really? Well I'm going with Joh and the others.
CH: You wanna come?
TG: sure
CH: You can come over now if you want, we'll probably be leaving soon.
TG: ok cool
TG: be there soon
CH: Bye.

Yes, wait what. Why yes, why was I happier than usual about him coming.

Johns POV:

Today wasn't a happy day, because today was the day we were to.. 'Get Rid' of (F/n).

After the group chat on pesterchum, we decided to get it over and done with. If she was going to cause problems for the universe, we had to simply get rid of her.

Sollux had brought the topic up last night, informing us that she was probably a glitch. And that shocked a few of us, including myself. But soon after, Eridan and Vriska agreed on just killing her, and yes that would be cruel. But we weren't the ones necessarily doing the killing, the unfortunate driver would be.

Our plan was to push her out into traffic by accident, and everyone agreed that would be the easiest way. And if that wasn't enough, Jade could always zap in and explode her brain or some shit like that.

But I highly doubt Jade would do that, she was too nice of a person to be honest.

And of course we're going to regret it! I personally don't want to do it, neither do a small majority of us. But, this small sacrifice will benefit people for years to come.

We didn't include Dave either, because he would never let it happen.

Rose, being the seer of light and all said that I should get (F/n) out of the house as quick as possible. Because she would probably tell Dav-

Shit, she went up to her room.

I quickly walked up the stairs and opened the door, she was on her computer typing away at Dave.

I broke into a cold sweat, my palms getting hot and sticky. Shit, this wasn't going to work.

Readers POV:

After saying goodbye, I spun around on my chair. Catching a glimpse of John standing in the door frame, I then stopped spinning an turned to face him.

"Hey," I said, he just nodded stiffly.

"Hi," he replied with, he was shaking slightly.

"You ok?" I asked, getting off the chair and walking over to him. I saw a minuscule layer of sweat building up on his forehead, and I felt rather concerned for his well being.

"John, you should get to bed. You don't look so good," I said, softly taking his arm and leading him towards his room. But he shook free of my grasp, and wiped his forehead.

"I'm fine, now lets get going." He said, I then shook my head.

"We have to wait for Dave, he's coming with us." I responded, John then placed a hand on his chin.

"Alright fine, but we're leaving right after that."

Timeskip:

So, after a long-ish walk to the park with John and Dave. We found our group of friends, and we began to walk with them to the local coffee shop.

We were walking along the sidewalk, next to a rather busy road. Dave was walking next to me, Sollux on the side closest to the road.

Dave and I were having a rather good talk, about some kind of show he'd been watching. But I soon felt a force knock me to the side, it was almost as if someone pushed me. I accidentally stumbled into Sollux, leading for him to fall over.

Head first into the road.

It's almost as if time slowed down as I watched his eyes widen from the sudden contact.

He started to trip, his face contorting into one of denial. He stretched him arms out, and they sort of cushioned the fall. I heard him breathing heavily, and I went to help him up.

But I then heard crunching, and felt a warm, squishy substance all over the front of my body.

I looked down, to see Sollux's brain splattered all over my shirt and pants.

I then froze.

Sollux's brain, all over my shirt and pants.

I had to place a hand over my mouth in order not to vomit, I then felt tears spring into my eyes. But I then felt a sudden force grab the back of my shirt, and pulling it close to someone's face.

"YOU SADISTIC ASSHOLE!" I heard a fairly girlish voice yell at me, spit flying onto my face. I only felt the tears run down my cheeks as I opened my eyes. I saw the angry face of Feferi Peixes in front of me, and I felt scared.

I tried to say 'I'm sorry', but it would come out. It just wouldn't, it was almost as if my voice box was broken.

I felt the force of her throwing me down onto the floor, only to feel a sharp pain in my wrist where she jabbed her foot.

She kept on doing it until I was a violently twitching wreck, my wrist must be broken.

This wasnt the Feferi I knew.

This wasnt Feferi.

Just as she was about to grab a handful of my hair, I felt a strange tingling sensation run throughout my body.

My body felt as light as air, and then my body suddenly vanished.

I didn't know where I was, and all I could hear was the ragged breaths of someone beside me.

I slowly turned my head to look at the person, and it was Dave. But his sunglasses were gone, I looked onto the ground and saw them shattered beside him.

I looked up at his body again, and he was looking down at me. Surprisingly dark red pupils were gazing down at me, and I just lay there.

He then move his hand toward my head, petting my hair slightly.

"(F/n)," He said, I then nodded in response.

"I'm going to send you to another timeline, you'll meet my friend. He's great, his name is the Mayor. You'll know it's him because he has a little sash saying it." He said, almost as if it was an order. I then nodded slightly, leaning up on my non broken arm.

I saw his eyes flicker with sadness, and saw tears start to flow from them. My eyes widened as he tried to hide them, he then gave up.

"I'm sorry," he said, and then he leaned close to me. He softly grabbed my face, and connected our lips. I didn't have time to feel flustered, or embarrassed.

I didn't have time to process my feelings, so I just started to cry too.

"I'm sorry," he said again, his voice cracking slightly.

"I'm sorry.." He said again, kissing my forehead. I just continued to bawl my eyes out, everything was happening so fast.

"I'll visit when I can, which may or may not be often.. I can imagine the others will be very angry with me." He said, I then nodded slightly. The others.. I killed Sollux.

But then Dave's arms started to move, and my eyes widened. I placed my hand on his and lowered an arm.

"Stay," was all I could manage at the moment, Dave then shook his head.

"We're inside time itself right now, we are literally floating in space.." He said, I just nodded. Not sure of what to feel, surprised? Sad? Shocked? I don't know..

"I'm sorry, (F/n)." He said again, as his arms began to trace the fabric of time itself. My body then felt tingly again, and I tried I latch onto his shirt. But it couldn't work, I was too weak. As I then saw my body beginning to dissipate, and I said something I never thought I would.

"I love you, Dave."

And then there was a bright flash, and my body felt numb.

---------------------------------------

Merry late Christmas guys! Have a dEAD SOLLUX AND A LARGE AMOUNT OF TIME SHENANIGANS.

Huehuehue.

I also think this is where shit begins to get confusing, different timelines and that hoo hah.

Maybe romance in this chapter, was that romantic enough for you? Because its kind of clear you two won't be seein each other in a while, meaning no candle lit dinners!

Tbh I don't think Dave would actually cry for this shit, I'm just writing it that way for the drama.

Anyway, HAVE A GREAT FUCKING DAY I HOPE YOU ALL FEEL AMAZING AND WONDERFUL BECAUSE YOU ARE.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.7K 529 30
It's not easy being a rich boy. Under a family of hunters. Only they don't hunt what you think they hunt. They hunt bloodsuckers. Vampires. However w...
16.8K 522 28
**edit 2/19/19** This book is super old, read at your own risk. I might be comming back to edit soon I do not own any of the characters. They belong...
12.3K 513 16
Dave Strider has never liked the idea of owning a troll. Humanity's latest exotic pet turns into a must-have for the household by the time he's five...
682 23 16
Karkat Vantas. A very unpopular, short, and short-tempered troll. He tries desperately to make it through his first year in a human school, but with...