Nightmares (Dave x reader x K...

By soupalert

Dave Strider x reader x Karkat Vantas.. Warning: this gets rather violent in some context, blood and gore is... More

Prolouge:
CHAPTER 1:
CHAPTER 2:
CHAPTER 3:
CHAPTER 4:
CHAPTER 5:
CHAPTER 6:
CHAPTER 7:
CHAPTER 8:
CHAPTER 9:
CHAPTER 10:
CHAPTER 11:
CHAPTER 12:
CHAPTER 13:
CHAPTER 14:
CHAPTER 15:
CHAPTER 16:
CHAPTER 17:
CHAPTER 18:
CHAPTER 19:
CHAPTER 20:
CHAPTER 21:
CHAPTER 22:
CHAPTER 23:
CHAPTER 24:
AUTHOR NOTE
CHAPTER 26:
CHAPTER 27:
CHAPTER 28:
ANOTHER AUTHOR NOTE SORRY:
CHAPTER 29:
CHAPTER 30:
CHAPTER 31:
CHAPTER 32:
CHAPTER 33:
CHAPTER 34:
CHAPTER 35:
CHAPTER 36:
CHAPTER 37:
CHAPTER 38:
CHAPTER 39:
CHAPTER 40:
CHAPTER 41:
CHAPTER 42:
CHAPTER 43:
CHAPTER 44? HOT DAMN:
CHAPTER 45:
CHAPTER 46:
Im sorry for this auuugh!
CHAPTER 47:
CHAPTER 48:
CHAPTER 49:
CHAPTER 50!!1!!1!11!1
CHAPTER 51:
CHAPTER 52:
CHAPTER 53:
CHAPTER 54:
CHAPTER 55:
CHAPTER 56:
Last chapter probs:
CHAPTER 57:
CHAPTER 58:
CHAPTER 59:
CHAPTER 60:
CHAPTER 61:
CHAPTER 62:
CHAPTER 63:
CHAPTER 64:
CHAPTER 65:
CHAPTER 66:
CHAPTER 67:
CHAPTER 68:
IMPORTANT!!
CHAPTER 69: REPUBLISH!!
CHAPTER 70:
CHAPTER 71:
CHAPTER 72:
CHAPTER 73:
CHAPTER 74:
CHAPTER 75:
CHAPTER 76:
CHAPTER 77:
CHAPTER 78:
CHAPTER 79:
CHAPTER 80:
CHAPTER 81:
CHAPTER 82:
CHAPTER 83:
CHAPTER 84:
CHAPTER 85:
Chapter 86: An end to this hell.

CHAPTER 25:

1.9K 59 61
By soupalert

The day went on as it usually did, but with lots of hugs and cookies. To my surprise, Dave could actually cook. And can I say, those were some of the best biscuits I have had in my life.

I kept thanking him throughout the day, almost as if it were a routine. Whenever he gave me a chocolate chip cookie, bam there's a thank you. Whenever he gave me a hug, bam there's another thank you.

But, that day came to an end. With myself leaving the school, and walking home with John by my side.

Once reaching my home, I walked inside and up the stairs to my room. Tossing my bag off to the side, I walked over to my laptop. I then grabbed it, and sat down on my bed. I then did the usual, look up random shit.

After that, I went downstairs to have dinner. Which resulted in myself having a very filled stomach, god damn you delicious chicken.

I then went back up to my room to do the usual, which was look up more random shit because that's pretty much all I do on my computer.

Then after a few hours, I checked the time. It was 2:03am, which meant I was doing well.

But then the tiredness hit me, boom.

My eyes could barely hold up their eyelids, it felt like my eyes were burning the more I looked at the screen.

It was painful, but I tried to keep it up. But, I soon failed. My eyes closing and myself instantly falling asleep.

Resulting in those fucked up nightmares I always had, like sorry mate but you outlived your stay cOME BACK WHEN IM DEAD.

I then woke up, my brain hurt. It had been hurting for a couple of days now, because I hadn't gotten enough sleep in ages. But, who gIVES A SHIT.

I softly groaned as I looked over to the clock, 2:37am.

Why me.

Why do you do this to me world?

When did I ever deserve such TORTURE.

I then just sat in my bed, contemplating if I should punch a wall.

Well, I made it through the night without having to sleep. Which was an achievement, considering the amount of sleep I had gotten over the past couple of days.

But that left me feeling unbelievably tired, which wouldn't help with my studies. But today was a Saturday, meaning I could take the day of-

And Tavros's funeral was today.

To think I could forget about him, I'm such a bad friend..

I grabbed my phone, to check the time. It read 6:38, and I had some notifications from pesterchum.

I unlocked my phone and then clicked on the app, resulting in four texts from Dave.

TG: hey
TG: you havent texted yet so i decided to make sure
TG: are you even up?
TG: well at least youre getting some sleep

I then sighed, I barely got any sleep.

CH: Sorry, but I didn't get any sleep.

I then waited a bit, maybe he was training with his brother.

CH: I only had one nightmare though, which is an improvement from like five a night.
CH: But I guess that's because I didn't allow myself to sleep for the rest of the night.

I waited again, he wasn't on.

CH: I guess you're off training with your brother or some shit, so talk to you soon.

I then exited the app, and got out of bed. I got dressed in a black best and pants, then walked out and down the stairs.

Timeskip:

The funeral went just like Aradia's, his family members giving speeches an some of his close friends as well.

I saw Dave there, and I greeted him afterwards.

"Hey," I said, walking up to him. He turned to face me, and nodded in response.

"Sup," he replied, we both then stood there.

"So, how was your night?" He asked after a long pause, I then shrugged.

"Alright I guess, I only had one nightmare." I replied with, he then grabbed my hands. His face lighting up with the news.

"That's grea-"

"I wasn't finished," I butted in, his face then went back to normal.

"I didn't get anymore sleep last night, and if that continues I might get insomnia and my grades will fail." I finished, Dave then let go of my hands. He turned away from me slightly and put a hand on his chin, he then turned back to me.

"You could get some of those sleeping pills,"

"That's not the problem, I can get to sleep fine. Its the bloody nightmares which are preventing me from getting to sleep, I'm scared." I said, Dave then placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You should face your fears."

"There are dead people, Dave! It seems too fucking real," I replied, Dave then groaned as if his mind was fucking up.

"I'm sorry, I can't think of anything." he said, I then nodded.

"Maybe ask Feferi, you seem to be on great terms with her." He suggested, I then nodded again.

"I should probably ask her now if I can, so see you." I said whilst walking away from him.

"Good luck," he said, I then smiled. I then scanned the churches radius, please still be here Feferi.

I then spotted her, and I quickly ran up to her.

"Fef!" I said, she then turned to glance at me. She placed a finger up as to imply she was to be a second, in which I nodded.

She turned around to face the guy she was currently talking to, and said something to end the conversation. The man said something then waved goodbye, she did the same then walked up to me.

")(ey, my fis)(y friend!" She said happily, I then chuckled softly at her nickname for me. But my face then grew serious, this wasn't a time for laughter.

"Feferi, I have to tell you something very important." I said, she then made a glubbing sound in response.

"Ok, I have been having nightmares." I said, Feferi's breath then hitched.

"About what?" She asked inquisitively, I then took a breath.

"About death, dying. All of my friends dying," I said frantically, grabbing onto both of her arms and shaking her softly. Her eyes widened as she gently pried my fingers off her, she then held my hand within both of hers.

Like a sandwich, and hand sandwich.

"Do they show how Tavros and Aradia died?" She asked, I then nodded.

"And more, it's as if my mind is a one way portal to the land of the deceased." I said, Feferi then nodded. Her eyes showing a worried expression, as if she knew something was happening.

"I'll have to talk to the others about this," she said as her voice grew serious all of a sudden, I nodded. She then quickly ran off towards Sollux, her eyes wide with concern.

Feferi's POV:

Oh cod, oh cod!

At first I thought Aradia's and Tavros's deaths were just a coincidence, but it seems not.

I ran towards Sollux, he must have some kind of idea what (F/n) is.

Is she some kind of prophet..?

Or, I'd hate to admit it... But glitch?

All those thoughts swam through my mind as off they were a school of fish, swimming away from a predator in perfect harmony.

I came to an abrupt stop in front of Sollux, he was staring at me as if he was ready for some sort of news.

"(F/n) )(as been )(aving dreams," I said, Sollux then smirked slightly.

"About what, a 2hiirtle22 2triider perhap2?" He snickered, I then shook my head in no.

"Sollux, t)(is is a very serious matter. S)(e )(as been )(aving dreams about us dying," Sollux's bicolored eyes then widened.

"You've got two bee fuckiing wiith me, riight?"

"I'm not Sollux, and I'm starting to fear for t)(e well being of our friends." I left out the fish pun, hoping for him to realise that this was really fucking important and that he'd better listen up.

He then nodded obediently and led me over to a seat, we both sat down.

"Tell me everythiing,"

---------------------------------------

I'm baaaaaaaack.

Did you miss me? Probs not.

Yeah, you and Dave bonding over some nightmares and shit. That's how you flirt right there, I think.

As you can see the most intimate thing I've ever done with a person is hug them.

And shit happens next chapter, just lettin you know.

Anyway have a good day! Woo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 366 18
Jace Summers is not your average high school boy, per se. He prefers being himself no matter what anyone else thinks about him, and he's proud of who...
40.6K 831 22
Just another story of Davekat (Dave Strider+Karkat Vantas) Or is it..? Dave Strider, the cool, ironic, kid with shades, has to help guide one of th...
15.4K 683 24
(creds to the artist LaWeyD, and also the tumblr user who came up with the plot...kind of.) Dave Strider, the head knight of the kingdom of Earth, ha...
19.1K 546 17
This is a story I've written on a different website and decided to post it on here if any of you wonder why it's on more than one website. Please tak...