You Are My Everything

By kayJay_KJ

This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football... More

🥰Author's note😊
Apologies at first sight
Winning
Stay away from me
🥰 Author talk😘
Don't even know his Name
Toying or Threat?
Having Fever
Please STOP!!
Protect him
Why him?
Telling truth
Friends?
Shocked
Explain
Woken up
🥰Author talk🤗
Going somewhere
A Chance
Trying something new
New girl?
Girlfriend or boyfriend?
What have you done?
😊Author talk😶
Week earlier Part-1
Week earlier Part-2
He is really angry
Feelings
Where are you?
🥳Author talk🎉❤️
🥰 Author talk 🎉
4 years later
Why???
Pain...
🎉 Author talk 🎉
Old memories
I don't want you
'has moon always been this beautiful?'
The story of past
Leave me alone...
A plan
Unexpected guest
😭Author talk😔
What happened in the past?
I am sorry
Manic
Not going anywhere
Missed you
You are mine
3 year later

Being weird

2.7K 168 17
By kayJay_KJ

Gulf was sitting in class when someone smacked his head from behind. Gulf looked angrily at the person behind the action "mild!!!" he scolded and stood up and smacked mild head.

"Hey friend! Easy. You are going to make brain dead." Mild said rubbing his head where gulf hit him.

"You deserve it." Gulf scolded.

"Okay calm down calm down. I was just trying to get your attention. You were spacing out." Mild said sitting down on the seat next to gulf's.

Gulf sighed "nothing I am just having headache."

"Oh yeah. When did you leave last night? You didn't even tell us. I called you few times but it all went to your voicemails." Mild asked.

"Ah I was not feeling well so I left. And my phone battery died" gulf lied. He did want to tell mild about last night events because it was embarrassing to him.

"Still you should have told us. We were worried." Mild said.

"Worried? Who were the ones who made me this drunk?" gulf eyed mild.

Mild gave him awkward smile. Just then the professor entered the class and mild felt thankful for the professors timing. And the class begins.

---

Mew was sitting on the rooftop smiling. Zack and alice were by his side.

"Isn't he acting a little weird?" zack whispered to alice seeing mew who was smiling for no reason since they met today.

"Yeah, it's really creepy seeing him smiling for no reason." Alice whispered to zack.

"What are you two whispering about?" mew said. Making Alice and zack look at him in unison.

"Nothing. We were just discussing about people who look creepy when they smile for no reason in general." Alice said eyeing mew.

"What are you talking about?" mew frowned his eyebrows.

Alice pointed finger at mew "you obviously. You are acting weird today."

Mew look at them in confusion. "Don't give us 'I don't know what you are talking about look." Zack said.

"Okay okay. I just met a cat and it was cute." Mew chuckled remembering gulf's face.

"Cat? Aren't you allergic to cats?" zack said.

"This one was different and really fun to watch" mew smiled.

Alice walked to where mew was sitting and put her palm on mew's forehead. Mew slapped her hand away. "What are you doing?"

"Your temperature is normal. So it might be you brain." Alice said.

Zack laughed seeing the scene.

Don't annoy me you two. Then mew stood up to leave. "Where are you going?" Alice asked.

Mew stopped and turned around with a smirk on his face "to see that cat" and then he left. Alice and zack looked at each other in confusion.

---

After classes gulf head to the football practice. Whole day gulf was in angry mood. Mild and champ were trying to avoid any conflicts with him.

"What's wrong with him today? i feel like if is even say 'hi' he is going to kill me." Champ whispered to mild while they were on the ground warming up before practice.

"I don't know. Since morning he is frowning. I am scared too. Champ be my shield if something happens." Mild said.

Champ shook his head seeing how silly mild can be. After warming up they head to ground. Gulf was play with anger he hit goal every time but in process he hit three players till now. Everyone were on their edge, afraid of gulf's expressions. Finally the captain stopped the match and told them to wrap up for today.

The captain called gulf aside.

"Gulf you need to set you emotions aside when you are on field. This is not right what you did today and hope there is no next time." The captain scold gulf.

Gulf felt the captain was right "I am sorry. I will keep that in mind next time."

Then the captain patted gulf on shoulder and left. Gulf was walking back to locker room when he saw someone standing near football field. 'What is this bastard doing here?' . Seeing mew, gulf felt angry again but he decided to let it go and ignore him. He left to locker room.

Seeing gulf leave mew smirk 'ignoring me huh?'.

Gulf went inside locker room. Everyone were gone except for mild and champ.

"What are you still doing here?" gulf asked mild and champ.

They both looked at each other. Then champ signal mild to talk. Mild shook his head silently. Champ again give him nod.

"What are you two doing?" gulf asked again frowning his eyebrows.

Finally mild step forward and said "we were waiting for you."

Gulf looked at them 'waiting so why are you acting like you are on some secret mission' gulf thought to himself. "It's okay you don't have to wait for me. You can go." Gulf said moving to his locker.

"Gulf is everything okay?" champ asked abruptly.

Gulf looked back at him confused "what do you mean?"

Mild sighed "dude, you have been frowning whole day. You look like you want to kill someone."

Gulf sighed "nothing I guess, i just had a bad mood today."

"Buddy you can tell us if something bothering you" champ said.

'Yeah, like how that bastard took me to his home. And how I kissed him while I was drank and how he left all this hickeys on me.' Gulf thought to himself.

"Thanks for your concern. I am just not in a good mood I guess because of all the drinking last night. I will be fine by tomorrow. So now both of you leave. You will get late to reach your dorm." Gulf smiled a little to assure them he is fine.

Champ looked at the time "mild! He is right we got to go. The curfew time is about to start and we won't be able to get in."

Mild and champ looked at gulf for one more time "okay see to tomorrow. Let us know if something is wrong." Mild said and then they both rushed to leave.

Gulf smiled seeing them 'they are good of friends'.

Gulf took his clothes and towel from locker and head towards shower. Nobody was there, he felt relieved because hickeys on his body might become biggest issue to explain.

The shower rooms had shower curtains separating them. He hung his clothes on the rack and took shower. After taking shower he took towel to wipe himself and wrap around his waist. Suddenly, He realized his clothes were gone. "Where are my clothes?"

The shower curtain open abruptly "I guess you are looking for these."

Gulf eyes went wide open "what the fuck you are doing here? Give me my cloths back." Gulf tried to snatch his cloths from mew's hand. Mew hid his cloths at his back.

"It's not that easy." Mew smirked.

"Bastard, I told you to stay away from me. Why are you here? What do you want?" gulf raised his voice.

Mew smirked "YOU, I want you."

Looking at mew's smirk and hearing his words gulf felt disgusted "are you out of your mind. Give me my cloths back, before you regret coming here." Gulf scold.

"I look adorable when you are angry" mew smiled teasing gulf.

Gulf's blood was boiling he had enough of this bullshit. He moved forward and punched me in his stomach. Gulf's action was so swift, that mew had no time to react and he fell on the floor hissing in pain.

Gulf lean down to get his cloths, standing back up "I warned you. But I guess you don't understand words. So next time if you tried to do something like this, it won't be just one punch.stay away from me." Gulf said and left mew lying on the floor in pain.

'So you want to play like this? I always get what I want. So be ready for the next time.' Mew thought to himself lying on the floor

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued...

sorry guys, trying my best to give updates as soon as possible.🙏🙏🙏

thank you for love and support. 🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗

please share your thoughts.

love you all. ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 17.2K 61
Synopsis Gulf You. Ruined. Me. Took me three years to finally move on. 3 years to stop scheming on how I can hurt you the way you hurt me. Then now y...
186K 11.4K 57
Spoiled Series #1 Type Thought Call me Bitch, Spoiled, Arrogant, Ignorant whatever the hell you want. I don't F*cking Care! He is mine! Nobody can ha...
133K 7.6K 25
Gulf is an Orphan or that's what he thinks he is, which is struggling in his daily life, currently in college with two part time jobs. A very quiet a...
HYSM By Avalore8

Fanfiction

40.1K 2.9K 22
Mew and Gulf have grown up as neighbours and hateful sworn enemies since childhood. Now in their final year of university, events transpire to test t...