Simon's Game |nct 127|

Par _violet_rose

❝Simon Says we're a real vibe killer...❞ -It's too late now, but I regret everything. Horror Game au. --In or... Plus

Disclaimers & Introduction
Prologue
Simon's Invitation: Taeil
Simon's Invitation: Haechan
Simon's Invitation: Doyoung
Simon's Invitation: Jaehyun
Simon's Invitation: Johnny
Simon's Invitation: Taeyong
Simon's Invitation: Jungwoo
Simon's Invitation: Mark
Simon's Invitation: Yuta
Simon's Invitation: WinWin
The Day After
This never happened?
The plan
Our lives apart
Our lives apart II
Unknown Number
The 1st Mission
The End of a new Start
The 2nd Mission
2nd mission: Completed
The 3rd Mission
Some people have it all...
Why is life so unfair?
The 4th Mission
Small Revelations
The 5th Mission
4th Mission: Completed
5th Mission: Completed
I know everything...
6th Mission: Completed
If only...
Jungwoo is-
The Aftermath
It hurts...
"I'm not going to do it."
Simon can in fact...
I hate you.
The 10th Mission
Reach the end.
10th Mission: Completed
The 12th Mission
I know who Simon is.
I'm sorry.
Some secrets.
The brightest star
13th Mission: Completed
What would you do...?
Please don't.
I forgive you.
No...
Do you think...
Who is Simon?
The 16th Mission
I was the one.
What are you wishing for?
Would you?
My truth.
"Goodbye."
Is he really-
The 11th Mission
The cost.
My story.
Stop this game.
Simon is-
"Y...You?!"
The End.
Explanation
A/N

The 15th Mission

1K 130 66
Par _violet_rose

*Taeyong's POV*

Why would I play this game...

Which is... truly my deepest desire?

I...

I can't answer this question.

Not because I don't want to, but because there's not a specific answer.

"Fulfill my deepest wishes..." But...what is the thing that I'm craving for?

A small smile appeared on my lips and I looked up to the morning sky. The sun was nowhere to be found, covered by a thick layer of dense fog. But this was it. This was the reality, the only reality I was able to face.

The game however...promised me a different one.

"Fulfill my deepest wishes."

Do I have wishes that I don't know?

or...

Do I have wishes that I try to deny? To even hide from myself?

My steps unconsciously continued, hitting rhythmically the harsh surface of the pavement. This city...felt empty...

But was this town the only thing that was empty?

A ray of sunlight could now be distinguished in front of me. My smile disappeared, and for a spare moment I stopped, to look at this beautiful bright light.

I faced upwards, trying to find any other trace of the morning sunlight.

But it was nowhere to be found.

A deep sigh escaped from my lips and I continued walking, that's the only thing I could do as well.

Walk.

Until I reach the end.

I have to reach the end. In fact, I must reach it.

Sounds selfish, I know but...

I looked back at the small area that was exposed to the sun.

Now there was a way. A way to change this reality.

A weak smile appeared on my lips and I started heading towards my job.

Just another day, similar to yesterday.

Maybe...

--

"Yuta can I ask you something?" Doyoung spoke and turned around his chair to look at the other man.

"Umm...sure?" Yuta answered slightly confused, taken aback from his friend's sudden interest. "What is it about?" The man asked, sitting on the sofa behind him, as he had entered the room only a few seconds earlier.

"Do you think you know who Simon is?"

Yuta's eyes widened. He tried to figure out if the man was serious, but the moment he established that fact, a chuckle escaped from his lips. "What?" He asked, slightly giggling. "Why would you ask that?"

"Because..." Doyoung sighed. "There must be something I'm not noticing...you know...something that connects all the murders."

"Connects?" Yuta asked, knowing exactly what Doyoung meant. "Do you think that all of the murders are connected?" Wait, did Sicheng and Jungwoo know who Simon was as well? No, it was very unlike...but Doyoung had a point. Haechan's and Mark's murders were in fact connected.

"I could be wrong..." Doyoung said. "But...we don't know the reason why Mark is dead, nor the reason why Haechan was killed."

Right. Nobody knew about Mark besides Haechan, Yuta and...

Taeyong.

Yuta's eyes widened at the sudden realization. Were his suspicions correct?

He had to help Doyoung but...what if..."Ermmm Doyoung?"

"Yes?"

"I know how Mark died." He announced.

When he heard that sentence, Doyoung almost jumped from his chair. "YOU DO?!"

"I...I think so..." Yuta hesitated.

"You...you think?"

"Yeah I mean...I went out with Haechan after I was informed about Mark's death and well...he told me that a car hit him."

"Oh..." Doyoung's eager was now gone. "Was there anything else involving that accident?" He asked, deep down knowing that there was something more. There had to be something more.

Yuta looked down before answering. "I'm sorry Doyoung." He thought. "No." He finally answered. "That I know of at least."

The other man sighed defeated. "I swear there's something, a small detail that most of us are ignoring."

"Ummm maybe..." Yuta answered, facing the ground. "Actually Doyoung."

"Yes?"

"Have you ever thought..." He took a small pause. "That everything that happens in this game, is because we want it?"

"Of course." Doyoung answered. "I mean...all of these things are happening because we accepted the invitation in the first place right?"

Yuta smiled. "Right..." His gaze faced the ground again.

"Damn, Simon sure is smart...finding him is a very difficult task."

The other man chuckled. "Yeah..."

"Yuta do you think that..." Doyoung stopped before continuing, he was afraid of this possibility. "There can only be one winner?"

--

"Taeil!" Dahye announced.

"Yes?" The man smiled, looking at the girl.

"You won the lotto." She said, raising both of her eyebrows. "Just kidding you have an order."

Taeil chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Thanks Dahye."

"Aww I didn't do anything but you're welcome." The girl answered and went to take the orders from the customers that had just now entered the café.

Taeil's smile disappeared and he started making the coffee. He hadn't done a mission in a while...but...it was fine.

In fact, he was starting to forget that he was playing this game.

Not completely though...

How could he forget?

After all the things that happened...after what he had done...

However, a part of him wondered when his wishes were going to be fulfilled. Actually...could that even happen?

"Taeil?"

Was this game a scam? No...it couldn't be...

"Ermm...Taeil?"

But what if...he couldn't reach the end?

"Earth to Taeil can you hear me?"

Did that mean that this game would never stop?!

"TAEIL!"

"WHA-"

"THE COFFE IS RUNNING OUT OF THE CUP YOU IDIOT!" Dahye shouted and Taeil looked at the cup he was holding, immediately raising it, to prevent more coffee from falling.

"Shit." He mumbled.

"Urghh...let me get a mop, I'm going to clean this mess." Dahye said and left.

In the meantime, Taeil took a towel and started cleaning the counter.

After some minutes the girl returned and started wiping the floor.

"I'm sorry..." Taeil said.

"You better be." The girl announced and the man tried his best not to laugh. "Ahhh..." Dahye sighed. "For some reason this is not the only time I have caught you zoning out lately." She said. "Did something happen?"

He couldn't tell her. "No..."

"Like I would believe you." She said and stopped moping, the man finally looking her. "What? Do you think I don't know that something is wrong?" A laughter escaped from her mouth. "Please, I know you better than that Taeil. It's ok if you don't want to tell me though." She replied and went to leave the mop back to it's right place.

The man sighed. Was it that obvious?

After some time his phone rang, just when Dahye returned back.

"Anyway if you ever want talk about it-"

"Oh...erm...I'm sorry I have to take this call Dahye I will be right back ok?"

He said and left.

"O...ok..?" The girl answered unsure.

Taeil got out of the shop and immediately answered the call. He was nervous, but he knew, that he didn't have a choice.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hello Taeil, I'm Simon and this is your 2nd mission."

--

Nakamoto Yuta:
So guys...about Haechan's funeral?

Jung Jaehyun:
What about it?

Nakamoto Yuta:
Does anyone know anything?

Kim Doyoung:
No.

Lee Taeyong:
No.

Seo Johnny:
No.

Nakamoto Yuta:
Ok then...erm...does anyone know his parents? Or any family members? I mean...they should know right? They will be the ones to arrange it after all.

Jung Jaehyun:
No clue.

Lee Taeyong:
I...I actually know Haechan's address.

Kim Doyoung:
How so?

Lee Taeyong:
When Mark was hit by a car (the reason he died) Haechan was talking to him on the phone...I think? And he told me to drive him to the hospital where Mark was hospitalized.

Jung Jaehyun:
Ok.

Nakamoto Yuta:
Can you talk with his parents tomorrow? To ask them about the funeral?

Lee Taeyong:
I'm working tomorrow and I don't have any free time. Maybe you could go?

Nakamoto Yuta:
Ok. Send me the address.

~Honestly...I think that I finally started to manage correctly my time (I'm not completely sure though👀)

Also thank you for your understanding in the past chapter you're all so sweet lyy🥺❤️❤️

Sorry for any mistakes!~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.8K 281 27
♡ I wish for an exciting life - I get one - But now I regret ♡ ♡ We have to help each other and be there for each other ♡ ♡ We have to be strong and...
5.6K 134 35
A tragic story from 7 years ago has come again to haunt Haneul but this time he won't let anything happened to her. He loves her but he cannot show i...
133K 6.8K 32
By sending the wrong text to the wrong number he saved his own life. -Themes including suicide are mentioned -Markhyuck -complete
9.2K 536 31
How can you stay in this world full of vampires? - READ TAGALOG VERSION HERE: @_jeongpeaches Date Started: November 2, 2021 Date Finished: