DESTINY, was it? ✓ [K.TH]

By Rexaaa9

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
1] Best to the Worst
2] The Reunion
3] Am I dreaming?
4] The Meet
5] The Kiss
6] The Wedding Day
7] I don't know what's happening
8] Messed up?
9] Where's this actually going?
10] Was it a beautiful night?
11] I care
12] The filthy shopping?
13] Did he just... Again?
14] My Mistake!
15] She's Fine, isn't she?
16] Arrogance
17] •I love you!•
18] Are we... Together?
19] It's a Yes!!!
20] Everything's Fine, I guess?
21] The Misunderstanding :(
22] I Need You!
24] Embarrassment at it's peak!
25] What's with HIM!
26] Stay with me
27] I didn't want to!
28] The Bonding
29] •The First Time•
30] A Confusing Morning
31] I can't lose Her!
32] •The Rainy Day•
33] Do I have to leave?
34] The Trip
35] The Trip Continues
36] You have Me :)
37] Family Time
38] The Plan
39] She's my Life!
40] Did he just... PROPOSE?
41] Privacy
42] •I claim you "MINE"•
43] A Busy Wedding Day
44] My Princess
45] You are my Forever
MEET THE AUTHOR:)

23] The Walmart ;)

4K 260 523
By Rexaaa9

Amy's POV:-

I woke up hearing a beep on my phone.
Taehyung's head still rested on my lap, he looked so peaceful. Thinking about last night, the flashback of all those little romantic moments we had together, there was a smile on my face after a long time. I carefully lifted his head and placed it on the couch.

Lazily, I grabbed my phone and saw the messages from my seniors.

Sir:- Amy, you have to submit the files by today. You should have given it to us yesterday itself but today is the last day. Submit as soon as possible.

I did complete the entire thing. All my work was ready but I didn't go to work for 4 days.
I didn't want to wake Taehyung up. I moved slowly away from the couch and called Sarah, she was my friend an intern as well.

*ON CALL*

Amy:- Hey, Sarah.

Sarah:- Oh my god, girl, where have you been. Today is the last day. You got to submit the files. I hope everything is ready? Are you coming today and if not, at least submit the file, I'll do the rest of the stuff.

Amy:- Yes, it's all ready Sarah and it's pretty late as well for me to come to office anyways. I'll come to the parking lot and you meet me there. I'll hand you the files. I'll be back to work tomorrow onwards.

Sarah:- Fine, I'll be waiting. Just give me a call as you reach.

I went to the washroom, had a shower, dressed up and left a written note on the table, "I'LL BE BACK SOON" and quickly without wasting time, took Taehyung's car and drove to the office.

.
.
.

I saw Sarah standing near the parking space. I hopped out of the car and gave her the files.

Sarah:- Hey, that's... Mr Kim's car! Am I right?

I looked at her blankly as I just wanted to escape.

Amy:- Long story, I'll tell you everything later, I have to go. Bye and let me know how did today's meeting go okay. I'll be there tomorrow.

Sarah:- Okay, take care (smirking)

I got back in the car. I wasn't a good driver at all. I was just wishing I'd not break his car down.

Taehyung's POV:-

I woke up, my head still felt dizzy. I couldn't see Amy around. She was here yesterday.

Where did she go in the morning?
It's afternoon already?
How much did I sleep?

Where is my girl? Ugh, I needed a hug. Anyways, things that happened last night, I might not remember everything but I do remember that we kissed. Amy came back but... Where did...she go?
.
.
.
I found a piece of paper on the table. Amy wrote that.
She didn't even write where she's going. I tried calling her but she didn't answer.
This was making me mad.

Why didn't she wake me up if something was that important?

I washed my face. I saw her clothes in the washing machine. Did she go to the office? This late! Or maybe she got up early.
Let her come back. Ready for a fight, is she?

Amy's POV:-

I drove it slow since it was difficult and I never drove such a huge car before.
.
.
.
I finally reached home hoping that his car is okay and I'm not dead.

I knocked on the door. Taehyung opened the door but didn't react.

Amy:- Hey, good morning... I mean, afternoon!
When did you wake up?

He didn't reply.
What is it now?
I just went out for less than an hour.

I was wearing a white top and jeans and he was almost ready to go somewhere, wearing a suit.

Amy:- Where are you going to? You had a bath already?

He didn't reply even then. Everything just got better and what's it now?

Amy:- Taehyung, listen to me. What's wrong?

His back was facing me, he was pretending to do something on his phone.

Was he so engrossed that he couldn't hear?

I went towards him and forced him to look at me.

Amy:- Why you acting like that? What's wrong? I wrote that I was going be back in a while and I am.

He was a little mad. I could see it in his eyes. He grabbed me by my shoulders.

Taehyung:- Where did you go? Why didn't you tell me? You could have told me to take you wherever you wanted! Why did you just run away like that? I was... Worried...

Amy:- You were asleep, I didn't want to disturb you Taehyung. I just met Sarah, I had to submit a few files today. Since I'm off work so I just handed them and got back.

Taehyung:- And, how did you go?

Amy:- With your...car.

He knows I passed the driving test after real difficulties and I was a bad driver.
He looked pissed.

Taehyung:- Okay, so you leave me alone while I'm sleeping and go outputting your life in danger because... (Shouting) I know you're a pathetic driver.

Amy:- It was... Important...I mean... I can drive... Your car is okay. You can check.

Taehyung:- I'm dressed up totally because I was about to go search for you now!

The next instant, he pulled me closer to him. His face just a few inches away from me.
My heart beats got louder, maybe he could hear them as well.

Why do I get so nervous every time he comes closer?

Taehyung:- I don't care about the damn car okay. I... Amy... You...

Yeah, of course, he's Richie Rich💁 but owning the Audi he has, even if I sell my kidneys, I couldn't buy it.

He was running out of words. I knew I should have gone from public transport or maybe the bicycle. I was at fault here. He loosened his grip from my shoulders and looked away, and he was about to leave.

I grabbed his shirt trying to stop him. I didn't want to fight again.

Amy:- Tae... Taehyung... I'm... I'm sorry... I should have woke you up so... It was important... I had to go.. I'm sorry.

He was still looking at the floor and not making eye contacts with me which were the worst.

I cupped his face trying to reach his height and make him look at me. His eyes met mine and I softly whispered, "I'm sorry" and the same time I was facing a lot of issues trying to get to his face standing on the tip of my toes.

I was almost about to lose balance wherein he caught my waist lifting me a little higher. I gave a soft kiss on his lip and smiled at him.

He caught my waist tightly and pressed his lips on mine, I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck, my fingers playing with his hair.
The kiss got deeper as I felt my feet on the ground and Taehyung bending down not breaking the kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth, his soft lips getting pressed over mine and I was pulling him harder over me, not being able to control myself.

The next instant, he picked me up and pinned me to the wall making me sit on the table.

I was out of breath, panting. He broke the kiss, trailing soft kisses to my jawline and next, my neck which was making me crazy. My stomach had butterflies all over. Everything was getting too much for me. My body wasn't resisting any of the sensations it felt. I wrapped my arms around his torso as his hands' starter moving from my waist to my hair, moving the strands away from my face and neck to have good access.

We were making out in the middle of the house. I couldn't resist any longer. The way he had me trapped in between his arms was enough for my body to drown into his, I couldn't stay still, I was panting hard. I never felt something like this before.

The way his lips were exploring my mouth was enough to drive me crazy. He kept kissing and biting along and my lips leaving soft moans as he caressed my cheek.

He stopped for a second and looked at me, I was too out of control for him to stop right now. I was panting heavily as my eyes met his, I bit my lower lip and he trailed his index finger over it and kissed roughly.

My fingers were in his hair as I was now pulling his body closer to mine. He was about to carry me to the bedroom when...
.
.
.
.
The doorbell rang.
.
.
.

I gulped.
He loosened his grip against me looking into my eyes. I could feel myself getting lost in those. He licked his lip as he was about to go check who was there on the door.

He walked towards the door and me... I was dying...

My inner goddess screaming... 'What was that, you naughty woman... What are you up to... I see you getting addicted.'
'Of course, I was addicted to him, his touch, his lips, those eyes, everything but... I should... control myself...
If the bell didn't ring, I don't know what might have happened!

I cleared my throat, went straight to the kitchen thinking about all the things that happened and I was so shy, I couldn't even look at him now.

How did I become... So horny...
And why... Didn't he stop!

'Ugh... Don't show your needy side, Amy... Focus... You got work to do... Tomorrow is a presentation, and the party coming up, you have a lot of stuff to deal with. Focus'

His manager was home. He needed Taehyung's signatures in a few papers. Taehyung was going through all of that and I didn't dare to go outside. I didn't want any office colleague to know that I was staying with Taehyung, though I didn't mind people knowing that I was his girlfriend.

There wasn't anything left at home. All the groceries were over. There were just a few packs of noodles and I'm over noodles now. Shopping needs to be done. Besides, there's a party coming up.

It's the company's 16th Anniversary of success. I will anyways be called, so I was planning to buy a good dress. I did have money now since I worked for over a month.

The manager walked off as his work was done and I saw Taehyung coming towards the kitchen. I was getting nervous again. My cheeks warming up. I couldn't face him.

He came inside and grabbed a glass of water.

Taehyung:- Hey... What are you making for lunch?

Amy:- There are just noodles. Shopping is necessary. Can I go to Walmart?

Taehyung:- We... Are going!

Amy:- Oh.. okay...

I still couldn't look at him right in his eyes, I was flushed as those dirty thoughts ran across my mind.

Taehyung:- I'll take a shower and we'll head to the Walmart.

He went and I changed as well.

I wore a grey oversized shirt and tugged it in my high waist jeans. He wore a blue full- sleeves sweatshirt and jeans and we headed to the Walmart.
.
.
.

Walmart was pretty much packed with people. I started looking over to the things that I wanted.
I picked up a lip balm, shampoo and a few kinds of stuff that I needed and then I was near the grocery section taking whatever I needed wherein Taehyung was busy looking in some games and perfumes.

The basket was almost full, we had taken too many things. We took a lot of chips and drinks as well as making the basket heavy. I didn't plan taking so much stuff altogether.

I kept looking at Taehyung, he was busy trying some free products and having fun there, looking at plushies, I saw we even had one in the basket. He's such a baby.

Amy:- Everything is done right? I guess we should go to the billing counter.

I pushed the basket ahead.

Taehyung:- Heyy...

I turned back to look at him. He was hiding something.

Amy:- What is it?

Taehyung:- I think, we need these as well! Let's take four or five Ultra.... thin... Yeah... That's what is written.

Amy:- What .... Heyy... Wait... Keep it... Ba..back...

Taehyung:- It's written that... It won't even be felt... In between...
It's a good one.

Amy:- What the hell, Taehyung. Please... Can we go? We don't need all those stuff okay.

I was flushed and too shy.

What is he doing? In between a Walmart full of people, he's holding a packet of Condoms in his hand and reading shit written on it aloud. Why?

Taehyung:- No... You know... You're my love.

He was coming close to me. My breath got heavier as I was getting nervous again.

Taehyung:- So, you know.. we'll need these... Despite what... Happened... In the.. morning... Um.. maybe
.. could turn out to be... Much... More...and

Amy:- Okay stop, the ... Walmart is full of people and I'm hungry and we ... We should go home and ... Okay... just keep that back.

I was running out of words. He was standing too close to me to be at a public place and giggling as well. I couldn't even look into his eyes, he was teasing me so much. It wasn't just me who was in... The.. mood...

WHAT!?

'Amy, stop... What are you even thinking... You shouldn't think all this.. '

As he kept playing around and teasing, again and again, I ran away and stood in the line which was full of people. I knew there he wouldn't be able to talk about all this.

He chuckled a little and followed me with the basket. I wasn't even able to pick it up, I was pushing it and he.. he picked it up as if it was nothing.

He stood behind me in the line as we kept waiting.

Taehyung's POV:-

It's funny and cute to see her like that. I thought she's the one who does make my heart beat like crazy but sometimes, I can do it too. I love the way she escapes when she has no words left to explain.

She's standing in the queue with the basket-like a kid, her top hugging her curves perfectly. She looks pretty at all times. Her hair looks messy but perfect, the strands on her face disturbing her as she keeps tugging them behind her ear.

'Okay, oh my god... How much am I admiring her? I love her so much. She drives me insane.'

Amy:- Taehyung, help me with this.

I went back as she needed me to help her pick the basket and put it on the counter.

----------

A/N: let's see what happens next!!!!

I hope you guys are having fun with this story and Please let me know your reviews about this chapter❤️
Thank you so much for reading.

Tc
-xoxoxo 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.7K 49
"MR. JEON? KNOCK KNOCK" "WHO'S THERE?" he said rolling his eyes. "ACH" "ACH WHO?" "BLESS YOU" laughs her lungs out. ...
112K 6.3K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC