Bittersweet - Bubbline AU

Par TersyGabrielle

Marceline is a pure mess. She's in the bottom of the world. There's nothing on her life that wasn't gone wron... Plus

Chapter One - Bitter & Sweet
Chapter Two - Royalty
Chapter Three: Duties Above All
Chapter Four: Hierarchy
Chapter Five: You're straight, uh?
Chapter Six - I'm just a bad bitch
Chapter Seven - Behind This Hazel Eyes
Chapter Eight - How To Make A Teen Revolution
Chapter Nine - It's... Party Time!
Chapter Ten - Looking for Bonnibel
Chapter Eleven - Equilibrium
Chapter Twelve - When I Don't Remember You
Chapter Thirteen - Why, Marceline?
Chapter Fourteen - Everything Stays
Chapter Fifteen - The Line Between Wrath And Mercy
Chapter Seventeen - Under Her Touch
Chapter Eighteen - Alive, In Spite Of Me
Chapter Nineteen - Say Nothing Has To Change
Chapter Twenty - I Could Lie
Chapter Twenty One - Where You Can See Me
Chapter Twenty Two - Ascension To The Throne
Chapter Twenty Three - Scream Queens
Chapter Twenty Four - You Gotta Live, Bonnibel
Chapter Twenty Five - Three Terrifying Words
Chapter Twenty Six - Petals/Flowers for Flames
Chapter Twenty Seven - Under Her Touch... In Reverse
Chapter Twenty Eight - Now That You're Gone, The World Is Ours
Chapter Twenty Nine - Forgiving Is Not Forgetting
Chapter Thirty - The Boy's a Slag, The Best You Ever Had
Chapter Thirty One - How Were You To Know?
Chapter Thirty Two - One Foot In The Cradle, And One In The Grave
Chapter Thirty Three - Forever Mrs. Petrikov
Chapter Thirty Four - I Don't Need No Help, I Can Sabotage Me By Myself
Chapter Thirty Five - Too Much Things, Too Little Time
Chapter Thirty Six - Neither Bitter or Sweet
Let's Go To The Garden, You'll Find Something Waiting

Chapter Sixteen - Nightosphere's Princess

1.2K 40 75
Par TersyGabrielle

At least it's not another one from Hayley Williams lol.

Hello! Another fresh chapter for y'all.

I'm sorry for the delay. My job consumes me and puts an end to my creativity.

Without further ado, let's move on to the chapter. Good reading! xoxo

-----------------------------*-----------------------------

She tastes like something sweet, something pure. Smells like something untouched, secret. When she walks, the body follows its own curves like angry water in a river on a rainy day.

She makes the other dizzy. It's worse than alcohol. It's worse than cigarettes. Or would it be better? Damn, it looks better. Much better.

Things are different now, she thinks. The white of her skin makes her careful, the bright pink of her hair makes her tender. It's no longer that violent urge that demands seeing the girl dismount under her touch.

It is denser, more complex. It's a fine line between sucking on her innocence and preserving the delicate art that she is. She wants to go slowly, to discover little by little. From starting at the lips, exploring the rest, discovering the places, revealing the sounds, and ending at the lips again. Those other lips that no one has ever been able to touch, just to find out what they have to say, make the sounds go up to where they can get out, fill the room... but with no hurry, without anger. Not to pluck her innocence, but let it flow.

Marceline was on the verge of making something that she maybe shouldn't, but this time she was not afraid. She was sure now: she could do it right.

[...]

"Ya-da-da, she is so annoying, ya-da-da, she is so privileged, ya-da-da, she is so full of herself, I will never be with someone like her, ya-da-"

"My God, Priscilla! I get it!" - said Marceline, uncomfortable. Her friend was already taking her patience away.

It was late November and she still hadn't gotten over the scene she had caught. Marceline and Bonnibel? What a gossip. She had to bite her own tongue every time she saw them talking at school. After all, as much as she loved a good reason to gossip, she wouldn't be the one to pull Bonnibel out of the closet. But it definitely wouldn't be what would stop her from harassing her best friend whenever she could.

"You two are such a beautiful couple!" - she said, sitting on Marceline's bed. Keila was there too, just laughing. The band knew, with Bonnie's permission.

"We are not a couple. It's just ... a friendship with benefits."

"Okay, whatever" - replied Priscilla, dismissing her with her hand. "Had you two already...?"

"No" - said Marceline, serious. She was in front of the mirror, doing her own hair cut. "You know very well why I am not going to the end with her."

"Well, you're going to have to get over it at some point, aren't you?" - said Keila carefully.

"I don't think so. And even if I did, why the hell would I ruin the first time of a friend of mine just to try to heal myself? That's selfish."

"Oh, Marcy..." - said Keila, approaching her friend to fix the cut on the back of her head. "Do you really think you would be that bad for her? I'm not saying that you are in love with her... It's just that you already have a certain affection for her. As a friend, I mean. You don't think that would make you be more careful with her? "

"I don't know, Keys... I don't know."

"Things are different now" - said Priscilla, sitting in a chair next to her friend's dressing table. "You've never spent so much time with just one person in your life, Marceline. You trust her, you like her. You don't have to let her... well, touch you. That way, I mean. But that doesn't have to stop you guys from doing a lot of other things. It's very obvious how much she trusts you too. She wants it to be with you. Of course, you shouldn't do anything you don't want to or don't feel comfortable doing, but..."

"But you clearly want to" - completed Keila. "You're afraid of something that isn't even a threat anymore. You know you're not going to do anything bad with her. You're just terrified of breaking a wall you built around yourself and being vulnerable."

"And you know she would never do anything to hurt you." - finished Priscilla. The three remained silent for a while.

"Sometimes I hate you both" - murmured Marceline, making the other two laugh. It was her way of agreeing.

Marceline didn't wanted to talk about it out loud, but Bonnibel had an annoying way of slowly breaking down the walls she had so costly built around herself. There was something about her inexperienced desire that took Marceline out of her mind, from her normal state. For the first time in her life, she found herself wanting to touch someone, but not to prove anything to herself. She just wanted to watch her reactions.

And maybe, just maybe, revel in her pleasure. Enjoy it vicariously.

[...]

Bonnibel left the classroom in a hurry. As soon as she said goodbye to her friends, she ran to her car and left the parking lot screeching.

One of these days her rush at the end of classes was going to raise some suspicion, but she wasn't worried right now. She just had to get to the Nightosphere as soon as possible. Her skin tingled with longing for her touch.

So what if they exchanged kisses at lunchtime? It already felt like forever.

She parked the car in a safe place and walked the rest of the way. It was already starting to get really cold, and she was tapping her chin when she entered the alley where the back door of the club was. She pushed the door and it was open, as it always was. Waiting for her.

She entered the room with her skin tingling. Marceline was already there, thrown in her chair, her legs dangling from it's arm. When Bonnie was greeted with that prickly look, the cold was completely gone.

"Hey, Bon Bon!"

"Hey, Marcy!"

Bonnibel hurried up to the box. As soon as she reached the space, Marceline had her hand on the doorknob that separated the outer area of ​​the box from the attached room. No time to waste.

As soon as Bonnie entered the room, she had very little time to think. The door slammed behind her, her back knocked on the door, and then it was just Marceline's mouth on hers, her hands tight on her waist, holding it in place.

Today the taste of her kiss was smoke and mint. For Marceline, it tasted like her mint lipgloss. Matching.

They staggered until they fell on the mattress. Bonnibel under the other, hands running hastily on Marceline's back. A messy urgency, not quite sure what to do, what she wanted, but sure of wanting something.

It was escalating fast. For a few days now, Marceline seemed a little more loose, more permissive. She let Bonnibel enjoy it without being afraid of losing control. But she still knew when it was time to stop.

When Bonnibel's hand magically appeared inside her bra, she knew they had gone a little too far.

"Hey, silly hand" - she said, panting, against Bonnibel's ear, gently lifting the other's hand out of her blouse.

"Heyyy... c'mon, just a little bit" - the other girl whispered back, even more breathless, that cute little laugh almost breaking Marceline's self-control. Almost.

"If we continue with this, I won't answer for myself."

"Even better."

"I'm serious, Bonnie"- she said, laughing and sitting up. Bonnibel's sweatshirt was already lying on the floor, and her yellow t-shirt was tangled up to her breasts, leaving the perfect skin of her belly showing. Her left arm was thrown over her face, while she breathed heavily, trying to get back to normal.

Better to stop looking, thought Marceline. Before she screwed it up.

When the girl removed her arm from her face, Marceline bent over her. She kept her arms taut, keeping some distance. Below her, Bonnibel stared at her with those shining eyes, studying her face, going down her bust, her waist. The bite she gave on her lower lip was so naive that it melted Marceline inside a little more. It was that carefree affection she had for the other girl that intrigued her. Made her curious. Kind of brave.

"Bon?"

"Yes?"

"If I have a party here this weekend, will you come?"

"Of course! I think I'm getting more used to these things. And the LGBTQ+ club people are really cool."

"Great. You don't have to make a whole ass production this time" - she said, chuckling through her nose, making Bonnibel laugh too. "You can dress on something you feel comfortable with. It will be fun."

"Sure. Count on me."

"Great. I'm still thinking about, but..."

"But...?" - said Bonnibel, realizing that Marceline had simply stopped in mid-sentence, studying her face.

"I may have a surprise for you."

"What is it!?"

"If I tell you there's no surprise, silly" - whispered Marceline in her ear.

And they stayed there a little longer, fighting against themselves, against their own will. For now.

[...]

The party was organized for a little more restricted group. The school club, some friends of friends. Bonnibel wasn't quite sure what Marceline was up to, so she chose not to invite any of her friends.

She wasn't really ready to come out yet.

She decided to go with a dark purple crop top that Marceline had given her as a gift, white shorts and black all stars. She entered the party through the back door, as usual, looking for her friend. She found her on the dance floor, dancing with her brother, and stopped to watch her from a distance.

Marceline was wearing a black crop top, red shorts, and black vans. She wore her usual strong makeup, today with a threatening black lipstick. There was something about her body movement, her free way of being and acting, that made Bonnibel's body warm. She only managed to stop staring when Marceline noticed her there and pulled her to a corner, excited.

"Dance with me, Bonnibel" - she said in her ear, her hand firmly on her waist.

"I don't really dance."

"Sure, and I'm Madonna. You are cheerleader."

"I don't know how to dance like you, I meant. On that... sexy way."

"So you think I'm sexy" - said Marceline, that little smirk on her face.

"You know I do" - she said back, as quietly as she could. Totally red.

"Cutie" - whispered Marceline in her ear, bringing her close by the waist. "Just move with me, you'll end up getting the feeling of it."

At first, Bonnibel was a bit stuck, embarrassed. But there was something liberating about feeling Marceline's body behind hers, moving against her and feeling the girl breathing hard on her neck, it made the effort worthwhile. She let it happen.

Things were going as expected for Marceline.

One thing that caught Bonnibel's attention that night is that Marceline wasn't drinking. As good as she was feeling, or as good as her last days might have been, parties were her time to be out of her mind. No exception.

But that night she seemed focused on a bigger goal. She denied the drinks people were bringing. She said she couldn't drink that night. She was definitely up to something.

With some more party time, Marceline dragged the other by the hand, leaving her facing the stage. The band would play.

There was a general noise when the guests noticed the movement on the stage and approached the venue. The bodies huddled in space, people half sweaty, half drunk, half disconnected. Bonnibel started to get a little nervous about all that pushy people. But she didn't have much time to worry about that.

Not when Marceline's voice sounded through space in such a provocative tone that her body shivered.

Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?
Then think of what you did
And how I hope to God he was worth it
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch his skin

The way her gaze seemed fixed on Bonnibel as she sang that... was purely provocation. There was no other explanation for that scene.

But why?, Bonnie thought. Marceline never let things pass a certain point. It seemed that she took pleasure in torturing Bonnie, making her drown in her own desire, without ever satiating it.

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

How am I supposed to know if this is true when you don't want to show it to me?, Bonnie thought, already kinda fed up. Obviously that whole scene was for her. That seductive tone of voice, the indecent movements of her waist, that little wretched look. Everything for Bonnibel.

But about what she really wanted...nothing. And it was already starting to get on her nerves.

Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

People screamed and sang along to the chorus of one of Panic! At The Disco's most iconic singles. For everyone else it was just a moment of good music at a lively party, but for Bonnibel it was a moment of breaking a sweat with her own imagination.

Without knowing it, Marceline had already corrupted a part of her innocence, had already invaded her mind, kinda of creating a world of dirty scenarios that she didn't quite know how to deal with. She just knew that she wanted to make them real.

So I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman, swing the focus
In case I lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off?
(Let's pick up, pick up)

Oh now I do recall, we were just getting to the part
Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick
I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention
Now let's not get selfish
Did you really think I'd let you kill this chorus?

The girls screamed in an uproar, hands thrown towards the stage, some of the more drunk ones saying things not very subtle to the vocalist on stage. The band put all their energy into the performance, but it was Marceline's velvet voice that stole the attention in the most provocative sections.

The naturalness with which Marceline's seductive posture was accepted by the public brought up a thought for Bonnibel: that was her posture with practically any girl who gave her some space to it. She was not the only one. And for the first time, this reality bothered Bonnibel more deeply.

Even though things never went beyond kisses and silly hands, Bonnibel still wanted that little show to be just for her.

Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

Dance to this beat
Dance to this beat
Dance to this beat

When the music bridge started, Marceline knelt on the stage. One knee on the floor, the other bent, with the left arm resting on the thigh. From where she was, she was looking directly at Bonnibell. And it was looking at her that Marceline repeated the most sexual part of the song.

Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

The chill that spread over Bonnibel's body this time was thicker. There were things going on between her legs now, crazily. Because there was something in Marceline's eyes promising something, it was different. It was more than provocation, it was a warning.

An invitation.

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Dance to this beat
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls
Dance to this beat
And hold a lover close
Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster

With the end of the song, the applauses exploded. The band came to the middle of the stage to receive the ovation, as usual. It was Marceline who broke the mess.

"Thank you so much for coming, my loves. The party is back to normal now. I'm just sorry to inform the girls that we won't have the chosen one tonight, okay? I'm not really in the mood."

The reaction of the female audience was not very happy. After all, she had just performed a song that suggested just the opposite. But her reaction was just to smile and shrug, taking a step back. Before turning her back on the audience and stepping off the stage, she looked at Bonnibel one last time.

The few seconds with her eyes locked on hers were enough for Bonnibel to realize that she was not being sincere.

[...]

The party went on for another hour. The music was on blast, and now most people were really drunk. Marceline was gone missing and Bonnibel was dancing with Keila and Priscilla, who weren't that bad yet.

She feels her cell phone vibrating in her front pocket. Picking up the device, she sees that it's a text. Marceline.

Marcy 🖤🖤

ur ass gets very, very pretty in these shorts, yknow?

Bon Bon 💋

u didn't have much time to admire urs, right?

Marcy 🖤🖤

rlly
from here the view is p e r f e c t

Bonnibel looked at the box. And there she was, one leg thrown over the leg of the chair, chin resting on her hand, watching Bonnibel dance. In the place where she used to choose her company for the night.

Bonnibel's heart sank a little.

Bon Bon 💋

thought u wouldn't choose anyone today

Marcy 🖤🖤

yeah i lied a little bit
but its cause I can't tell everyone who I chose

Bon Bon 💋
why?

Marcy 🖤🖤

cause i won't take you out of the closet against your will princess
congratulations!
you are the chosen one
get up here
;)

Bonnibel froze in place for a moment. She slowly looked back at the box. Marceline's gaze on her was decided, inviting, but at the same time caring. Marceline knew what she was offering.

Bonnibel sweated cold, her legs felt weak. She walked towards the box with her head on a hurry, her heart pounding in her throat.

She had just became the winner. Princess of the Nightosphere for one night.

And we know what the prize is.

-----------------------------*-----------------------------

CAN Y'ALL SMELL THE GAYNESS??

Well my angels, that's it for today! Don't forget to leave your comment, and a vote if you liked it. I will try to get back as soon as possible.

Lot's of kisses and see y'all soon!

- Tersy ❤

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.9K 66 24
Haley is a tri-bird she was taken from her real family when she was young she is played off as Bella's twin. Haley has been mistreated her hole life...
5.6K 98 63
This is MHA quirk ideas. Some of them will be op. If you want to request, just request it. I accept all your quirk ideas. If you want to use any quir...
Lucent Par ads ¡¡

Roman pour Adolescents

174K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Par Ebru

Roman pour Adolescents

17.1M 654K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...