Mysterious Nerd | yoonmin [CO...

By Yoonmin4lifue

Park Jimin, favourite nerd of the cold hearted bully Min Yoongi but what's so mysterious about Jimin is the b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - School
Chapter 2 - The Surprise
Read Please
Chapter 3 - Another day
Chapter 4 - Who are you?
Chapter 5 - Mission
Chapter 6 - Day 1
Chapter 7 - Feelings
Chapter 8 - Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Cheer for me
Chapter 10 - Possessive
Chapter 11 - Medical
Chapter 12 - Winning you
Chapter 13 - Jennie
Chapter 14 - Why him?
Chapter 15 - Game
Chapter 16 - Camping
Chapter 17 - Hickey
Chapter 18 - Lost
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - Cute
Chapter 21 - Piano
Chapter 22 - Childhood
Chapter 23 - Dinner
Chapter 24 - Truth
1k READS?!
Chapter 25 - The Past
Chapter 26 - Your Beauty
Got tagged (Not an update❗)
Chapter 27 - Seesaw
Chapter 29 - Oppa
Chapter 30 - My Oppa
Last Chapter - Our Ending
IT'S OUT!

Chapter 28 - Birthday Party

1.9K 85 167
By Yoonmin4lifue

Jimin's POV

"Yes!"

"I love you too." Jimin smiled widely in joy, feeling tears brimming in his eyes as he hugged the elder tightly while the stars twinkle from above, being witnesses for the moment Jimin thought would never come.

"I love you more." Yoongi cannot help but plant a soft loving peck on Jimin's cheek with that feeling of his heart fluttering without a pause.

*Next day*

Spending the night together since Jimin did not want their special day to end so soon, Jimin and Yoongi walked to the school together on the next early Friday morning.

Hands in hands, they wanted everyone to know that the most feared leader of the bully gang has now officially retired and is dating the so-called 'Mysterious Nerd' that he's been crushing on since forever.

That Jimin is only Min Yoongi's

And...

That Yoongi is only Park Jimin's

"Jiminie, I can't wait to see the boys crying." A smug smile appeared on Yoongi's face as he gushed with a proud face.

"You're mean hyung." Jimin pouted jokingly before bursting into soft giggles that Yoongi loves to hear the most.

Once the school's double was pushed open, me and Yoongi entered while holding each other's hand but as our eyes landed on the looking crowd, the reaction was not exactly what we expected.

For an obvious fact, the students weren't even surprised, none of them was crying or even whispering like what the couple imagined it to be like but they were fangirling instead.

However, Yoongi then soon notice some disappointing stares coming from the boys who were staring at his boyfriend so once they finally noticed his passing by gaze, Yoongi cockily pulled a tongue at them before gripping tighter on the younger's soft hand.

*Ding!*

School Blog

Finally after all the commotion, the cutest but also the hottest ship has finally got together! This is a win for all the students who were cheering on these two.

The cold-hearted bully Min Yoongi is dating his favourite nerd Park Jimin, now known as the hottie of Junior Year, after staying single for many years!

"They weren't wrong about you being a hottie though." Yoongi teases his boyfriend who was already squirming from embarrassment.

"Shut up hyung!"

*2 Months Later*

The named 'Yoonmin' couple had been dating for almost 2 months now and there were no regrets in their relationship which only gets sweeter and sweeter.

They enjoyed each other's company in and outside of school, the two love each other and everyone knows off by heart but lately, Yoongi was constantly getting jealous at how the boy students think they can just flirt around with his boyfriend here and there.

"Who the fuck do they think they are?!" Yoongi fumingly cursed, watching the crowd of boys swarming around his Jimin with darkened eyes that wanted to yell 'back off'.

"Babyboy~ Daddy is here." Yoongi harshly pushes through the crowd and eventually, he pulled Jimin closer to him by the waist while thinking that the fanboys would leave but oh boy, he was wrong.

Eyes widening large when Yoongi suddenly crash his lips onto mine, I of course kissed back with the same eagerness, not caring about how many of my fanboys were gasping and making a groaning sound that was full of disappointment.

After 20 seconds or so, Yoongi made sure all the boys had left before he then slowly pulled away from the younger although he does not want to.

"Why can't they leave you alone?" Yoongi rasps out in annoyance before running his free hand through his black lavish hair in frustration because of the jealous feeling that grows uglily inside of him.

"Cause I'm Park Jimin." The latter smirked with confidence as he seductively bites his lips, testing if he could get Yoongi hard here out in the open corridor.

"Yeah, who could resist you." Yoongi whippedly smiled and compellingly leaned closer but when he was so close to tasting Jimin's addicting pair of lips for the second time, a loud cough erupted and killed the entire mood.

"Don't make out in front of my classroom." Mr Kim pointed out.

"Ah fuck, that old man ruined our moment." Yoongi poutily mutters to himself while Jimin only laughs before bowing a polite sorry to his teacher.

*Skip to the end of last lesson*

Swinging my yellow school bag onto my shoulder before making my way out of the classroom, I started walking towards the school's exit door along with other students just so I could meet up with Yoongi near the gates and made our way home just like every other day.

"Jimin! Wait!" Eunwoo shouted from afar, catching up with the shorter male who turned around in surprise.

"Hi Eunwoo." Jimin warmly smiled, happy to see his friend after quite some time.

"Hey, I wanted to invite you to my birthday party this Friday." Eunwoo grinned happily as he handed Jimin an invitation which was in the white envelope.

"I don't know if Yoongi will allow me to go." Jimin said, pouting slightly.

Well his boyfriend is a little jealous to begin with...no because in Jimin's opinion, Yoongi is the most possessive man to ever exist on this earth, the elder gets jealous way too easily even if he rarely ever admit it but that's only a part of Jimin's fun.

"Oh he can come too!"

"Ah okay, see you then." Jimin waved his friend goodbye before walking out of school to only see his handsome boyfriend who was already standing by the gates, waiting for him with a confused frown.

"Baby, what took you so long?" Yoongi immediately asked as he reached out a free hand to hold Jimin's one that gladly accepts his.

"Eunwoo invited me to his birthday party!" The younger cheered happily but Yoongi's relaxed features instantly vanished after hearing that guy's name who almost kissed his boyfriend because of a stupid pockey game.

"You are not going." Yoongi said coldly.

"But I have to, he's my friend hyung." Jimin whined a little as he looks at his boyfriend with pleading eyes. "He said you could come along too."

"Okay baby, text me the location and I will pick you up." Pecking my forehead, Yoongi mentally reminded himself not to be jealous over something he shouldn't since Eunwoo is only a friend.

*Skip to Friday*

On Friday's night, Jimin was choosing his out that he thinks would make Yoongi super jealous and head over heels for him more than he already is.

The younger loves seeing his boyfriend being jealous because when he does, Yoongi will kiss him in a sexual way, grip tighter onto his little waist and mark him until his skin bruise with colourful hickeys.

However, the elder wouldn't go further and that's what Jimin been confused about so questions like; "Does Yoongi doesn't want to do it with him." or "Is he not attractive enough?" would pop up in Jimin's mind lately. He just wanted to feel more loved.

"Perfect." Jimin stared himself in the mirror with a big grin on his face.

Tight leather jeans that make his thighs and ass look like they could burst out, white transparent shirt with a black sparkly blazer on top, a black thin neat choker which Yoongi loves to see on the male the most, styled blonde hair that shows off his sexy forehead and the smokey eye make up with the finishing touch of pink pair of glossy lips.

This is it.

This is the look that will surely make his man go wild in just seconds.

*Ding Dong*

Hearing the high pitched sound ringing faintly in the background, I check myself once again in the mirror before heading down stair just to open the door and see my boyfriend standing there with a cute gummy smile on his face but that soon disappears when his eyes scanned what I was wearing from head to toe.

"You are not wearing that." The elder instantly commanded with a hint of jealousy.

"It started earlier than I thought." Jimin thought to himself while looking at Yoongi with pure satisfaction.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

Like always, I had to admit how Jimin is looking sexy as hell and yet so damn stunning but he never wears these kinds of things when we go on dates or even when I would come over and now he thinks I would allow him to wear something like this to another boy's birthday party? No fucking way!

"Baby, It's just Eunwoo's birthday party, no need to wear something so pretty." Yoongi said, trying not to sound annoyed as he watches how Jimin kept on checking how he looks for Eunwoo.

"But I want to." Jimin mumbled while looking down at the floor, kicking it slightly.

"Go get changed, I'm not letting you go out wearing this." The dark-haired male puts his hands on his hip as he anxiously glances at the latter who did not move a foot since his orders were given.

"Yoongi hyung, please only this once please." Jimin clung onto the elder's arm as he pouted, giving him the cutest puppy eyes ever.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was trying hard not to give in and look at his charming boyfriend because he knows that he can't resist the effect his baby boy has on him.

"Don't look, do not look, don't l-" Yoongi's words repeated inside his head but those repetitive chants did not last very long as he found himself already meeting Jimin's cute pair of puppy eyes and his pink glossy lips that formed a little pout just for him.

"God that would look good around my di-" The black-haired male thought for a second but he then quickly snapped out of it. Jimin is too innocent for that.

"Get in before I change my mind." Yoongi said monotonously before making his way towards the driver's seat.

Smirking in victory, Jimin got in the black expensive car too and buckled his seatbelt with an evil smile to how all this was going according to plan.

Few minutes passed and the couple finally arrived at the party.

Humming a little tune, Jimin then started unbuckling his seat belts but a bony large hand quickly stops him so it made the confused male lifted his eyes up to meet Yoongi's concerned ones.

"Who do you belong to?" Yoongi questioned with an unusual deep voice as he stared straight into Jimin's eyes in a protective way.

"You." Jimin replied instantly as if his answer was already written in bold letters and it managed to make Yoongi smile a little in relief before giving the younger a quick peck on the lips.

After I gave Jimin a soft gentle peck, I got out of the car and went over to my boyfriend who was holding a gift box that is for no one else but the birthday boy.

"Let's go." Ignoring the gift completely, Yoongi holds onto Jimin's free hand and started walking inside the party where we soon to be greeted by no one other than the host.

"I'm glad you came Jimin!" Eunwoo smiled widely as the two friends both went in for a quick friendly hug.

Cannot contain the ugly feeling inside my heart, I lowly coughed and looked away, not wanting to see the unpleasant sight of Jimin hugging other men with that bright smile on his face.

"Oh hi Yoongi." Eunwoo greeted bitterly after Jimin was first to broke off their friendly short hug once he heard a fake warning cough coming from his boyfriend, indicating that Yoongi was getting jelly.

"Thought you didn't notice me." Yoongi fires back sarcastically.

"Here's your present." Jimin hurriedly handed Eunwoo the present he prepared, trying to clear the mood between the two rivals who soon stopped glaring at each other.

"Thank you! and follow me, we were about to blow the cake." Eunwoo smiled angelically before leading them to the living room with two couches that could at least fit three people in each one.

Feeling unsure about how many unknown faces were in the room, my instinct kicks in so I protectively take Jimin by the waist and we both sat down on a couch but soon, I found myself glaring sharply at Eunwoo who is also taking a seat beside his Jimin.

*After blowing the cake*

Getting bored of the lame party, Yoongi slouched down on his seat and decided to pay close attention to the people beside him who were chatting nonstop for long minutes now.

"Oh Jimin, here's your drink." Eunwoo happily poured some yellowish liquid into a glass drink before handing it towards Jimin.

However when Jimin was about to accept it, Yoongi suddenly grabs the glass of liquor and chugged it down his dry throat like nothing.

"He can't drink those yet." The elder male cleared his throat, eyeing Jimin who was looking at him with a frown since he and Yoongi have gotten drunk together many times.

"Sorry Eunwoo, maybe next time." Jimin said before placing a hand on Yoongi's knee that was a little exposed because of his skinny ripped black jeans, calming his boyfriend down.

*5 Minutes later...*

"Chim ah, I will need the restroom." Yoongi whispered into his boyfriend's ear before leaving for the restroom.

Once I finished my business, I walked out of the bathroom and rushes over to where the younger was just to see my love giggling his lungs out at Eunwoo's lame jokes while his head is unsurprisingly leaned on the male's wide shoulders and his right-hand slapping gently on the older male's chest.

My eyes were twitching madly at the vomiting like sight but soon, I felt my anger rising even higher at how Eunwoo's slender hands were caught resting harmlessly on Jimin's thigh.

No one touches what belongs to Min Yoongi.

Without wasting any more time, Yoongi marched his way over and sat down beside his boyfriend who didn't seem to notice his existence just yet and that only makes the paler male feels much more furious than how he already is.

My jaws tightened up in displease as my large hands made their way around Jimin's tiny waist before finally pulling it harshly towards me and surely away from the Birthday boy who was quick to look stunned.

"Y-yoongi it hurts." Jimin whimpered softly, feeling a slight pain coming from Yoongi's strong grip, usually he would let the elder hold him harshly out of jealousy since he likes it but not today since he had other plans.

As soon as I hear those words coming out of from the younger's mouth, I immediately drop my possessive act and let go of Jimin's hurting waist before shuffling in my seat, trying to erase the anger away.

"Sorry angel, I didn't mean to hurt you." Yoongi apologised but when he sees Jimin's reassuring smile, he felt much relaxed.

End of Yoongi's Pov

Jimin's POV

"He's being possessive, I could feel it but that's not enough." Jimin thought to himself as he thinks of another plan but then it all clicked when he heard dance music playing from the outside.

"Eunwoo Oppa, would you like to dance with me?"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Don't worry guys! Just 3-4 more chapters left 😏 It's ending soon 😭

Gtg to Hell, bye~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
34K 2.6K 28
In this story, Park Jimin, a cute, jolly, teenaged boy has a huge crush on his handsome tutor Kim Taehyung, and eventually falls in love with him. No...
91.3K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...
110K 5.5K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...