you've gone CRAZY! (jikook)

By jeonjungkookfan7

{COMPLETED} park jimin- also known as Mr j, he is the worst criminal of them all, the most powerful man in a... More

.........
meeting HIM
you will be mine
warming up to me.
suspended
Harley Quinn
first victim of Harley Quinn
shopping gone wrong
I'm home~
information
forgive me
back home
files
back at work
set up
weapons
the criminals
suicide squad
gearing up
start of the battle
what are those things
A/N:let's get something straight
puddin'
liar
reward
smiles
old friend
family
too early
don't mess with a mother
growing up
father son bonding
๐Ÿ”žprocess ๐Ÿ”ž
murderous
daughter
psycho love story
forgetting
training
officers
I want what I deserve
the truth
obsessed
suspense
back
school
chat with other mums
punished
torture
good day
poison
grounded
club
revenge
revenge pt.2
why
anger
Psychos
pet
ivy
jin
talk
wrong
main character
puddin'
hospital
think
old.........friends?
new information
frustrated
almost there~
reunited
no matter what
all my fault....
home
๐Ÿ”žlove๐Ÿ”ž
I'm f*cking royalty
if you'll have me back....
attention
๐Ÿ”žred looks good on you~ ๐Ÿ”ž
planning
๐Ÿ’•the big day ๐Ÿ’•
BANG
teaching
Saving
Worry
Grandparents
Normal
Blood
Breaking News

fight

1.6K 81 36
By jeonjungkookfan7

3rd person

The squad make their way to where the witch was, they all prepare an attack.... but there was a problem....
Minhyuk sighs "this is so stupid....we need to get rid of the brother first",

Namjoon nods "there should be a bomb right underneath this building....but I think the track is flooded"
Kai smirks and switches to his mutant form "then that's a job for me....I was born in the sewers"

Jungkook looks at him "ew.....gross dude" Kai rolls his eyes.
Taehyung sighs "how we gonna get him over to that corner though?"

Minhyuk looks down at his hands "I'll do it....I can push him to the corner"
Baekhyun gasps "watch out!!!" They all gasp when changbin(witches brother) runs towards them.
Taehyung and namjoon shoot him and so does Baekhyun, soobin throws a boomerang and then Tzuyu tries to get close with her katanas.... jungkook tries shooting and hitting him all while Kai and some other officers swim under the ground and place the bomb underneath the right corner waiting for a signal

The squad all get hit so they land far away from them dropping their weapons.
Minhyuk growls "OI! DONT TOUCH MY FRIENDS!!!" He shoots his fire at changbin who groans in pain.
Minhyuk continues while the others hide behind a broken pillar.

Jungkook gasps "whoa look" Minhyuk changes his form to his 'true form'

He continues to fight changbin and pushes him into the right corner and then yells "BLOW IT!"
Soobin gasps "get out of there!" Minhyuk starts to weaken and he turns human again "DO IT!!" Changbin smirks and starts to use his powers.
Taehyung sighs and talks into his walkie talkie "blow it..."

A few moments later it blows up. Jungkook gasps "oh no...." Namjoon looks down "let's keep going...."
They all nod.
Slowly and slyly they make their way to the witch without being seen and Kai meets them halfway........they get eyes on the witch and hide behind pillars.

The witch laughs "what a nice surprise! I've been expecting you all!!" They all hide behind the pillars and stay silent. The witch faces them and smirks "join me! I shall give you anything you desire! We have been locked away for too long!! Join me!"

Each of the suicide squad members get a vision played in their heads:
------------------------
Baekhyuns vision
I sit at the table with my daughter teaching her maths, she laughs at my jokes and smiling when I kiss her on the head. My wife walks out the bedroom kissing me on the head smiling "good morning handsome" I chuckle "morning beautiful"

I have a family again.....my family
-----------------------------

Soobins vison
I laugh with my significant other while we both rob the last bank in Korea. Never caught and deeply in love....not sure how it would end....a criminal love story...

I found love..
----------------------------------

Kai's vision
I smile looking at my beautiful kids....and wife. She looks at me with eyes full of love and kindness....she doesn't treat me like a monster but as a person....

A life where I'm treated nicely...
---------------------------

Namjoons vision
I smile sat on the couch next to seokjin cuddling while watching our favourite film, our daughter running around laughing and seokjin smiling widely. No danger around...just me, the love of my life and out daughter

A happy ending....
------------------------------

Taehyungs vision
I laugh holding my girlfriend in my arms and jungkook sat next to us while watching a film....no witch to be seen....just us and a television....a happy life with nothing to harm us....a life where the person I love...loves me back....and a life where my best friend comes home

A happy ending.....
---------------------------------

Tzuyus vision
Revenge for my husband....
------------------------------_------

Jungkooks vision
Me, in the kitchen feeding my son while pregnant with another child. Jimin walks into the kitchen wearing a tank top and sweatpants. I smile and stand up and he kisses my cheek "good morning princess...hows our handsome son?" I giggle "good...non stop eating.... what's your agenda today?" He shrugs "probably work and then cuddle with my babies" I giggle..

I want a normal life.......I want a family...
----------------------------

Baekhyun shakes his head "no! These are visions! None of it is real!!" Jungkook looks down "but my puddin' he-" Baekhyun shakes his head "he's dead!" Jungkooks eyes widen and then he looks up at Baekhyun and growls "let's go beat some witches ass"

The squad all run out towards the witch and start to fight her meanwhile Irene is hooked up to the wirjfes machine being used for information.
To cut it short....they all got their asses beat....

The witch finally has enough and uses her powers to make them all lose their weapons. She stands upon a large rock and growls "I shall ask you once more....join me...or die" Jungkook shrugs "I'm not much of a joiner....but maybe we should"

Baekhyun looks at him "Harley she's trying to destroy the world" jungkook shrugs "so? What's the world ever done for us anyways?!" Jungkook walks towards the witch, Baekhyun gasps "Harley!"
Jungkook ignore him "excuse me! I lost my puddin'! You can get him back right?"

The witch walks towards him "of course my dear....whatever you want....just join me" Jungkook gulps "you promise?!" The witch stands in front of jungkook and nods "yes child....all you do...is now to me and obey my every order"

Jungkook nods and slowly gets down on one knee "I like what you're sayin' lady...there's just one problem....
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You messed with my friends!!!" Jungkook grabs a sword and cuts her chest open ripping the heart out.
The witch screams in pain and falls to the floor and the witches machine all falls.

Jungkook stands up and the rest of the squad walk over to him. Baekhyun chuckles "wow....I didn't expect that from you" Jungkook rolls his eyes "shut it"

Taehyung grabs the heart out of Jungkooks hand and looks at the witch that was now looking back at him smiling. Taehyung growls "bring her back" the witch smirks "she isn't coming back~" taehyung growls again "bring mina back or I'll crush this!"

The witch laughs "you won't crush it...you're too weak"
Namjoon sighs. Taehyung then crushes the heart in his hand making the witch scream and turn into some black goopy shit.

Taehyung turns away and sighs "there....it's done"
Namjoon walks to him and puts a hand on his shoulder "I'm sorry man" taehyung shrugs "it's fine....it doesn't matter....the world is safe now...."

Jungkook gasps when suddenly mina sits up "taehyung look"
Taehyung turns around and gasps "mina!" He rushes to her and she smiles "you....you saved me.." taehyung nods "of course I did!" She hugs him and he hugs back.
They both stand up still hugging.

Jungkook sighs.
Soobin groans "how the fuck is she not dead?" Irene walks over holding the device that could blow their heads off "I'm not done with you"
Jungkook pouts "I'm...we just saved the world a thank you would be nice!"

Irene Huff's "thank you..." Jungkook smiles "no problem" Irene sighs "any requests for a reward?"
Jungkook gasps "oh! A espresso machine!....and different clothes...and more things to do" Kai nods "television?"
Soobin rolls his eyes "time off a life-time sentence?",

Baekhyun sighs "to see my daughter...." Irene nods "that can be arranged....now get on the helicopter" they all tilt their heads.
Jungkook gasps when suddenly a helicopter flies in and lands near them.

They all climb into the helicopter and jungkook looks down "I miss him" Baekhyun puts his hand on Jungkooks thigh "I know you do.... it'll be okay though"
Jungkook sighs.

In the end They saved the wold and became heroes for a day!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.8K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
6.5K 295 32
ENEMIES TO LOVERS Homeless, frightened, and famished, you embarked on this harrowing journey to grasp the elusive taste of freedom. Through the labyr...
406K 14.7K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...
101K 4.3K 37
{COMPLETED} park jimin is one of the most amazing dancers in the world, he is a very well known dancer and singer, and he has his own dance group th...