Mysterious Nerd | yoonmin [CO...

By Yoonmin4lifue

Park Jimin, favourite nerd of the cold hearted bully Min Yoongi but what's so mysterious about Jimin is the b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - School
Chapter 2 - The Surprise
Read Please
Chapter 3 - Another day
Chapter 4 - Who are you?
Chapter 5 - Mission
Chapter 6 - Day 1
Chapter 7 - Feelings
Chapter 8 - Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Cheer for me
Chapter 10 - Possessive
Chapter 11 - Medical
Chapter 12 - Winning you
Chapter 13 - Jennie
Chapter 14 - Why him?
Chapter 15 - Game
Chapter 16 - Camping
Chapter 17 - Hickey
Chapter 18 - Lost
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - Cute
Chapter 21 - Piano
Chapter 22 - Childhood
Chapter 23 - Dinner
Chapter 24 - Truth
1k READS?!
Chapter 25 - The Past
Got tagged (Not an update❗)
Chapter 27 - Seesaw
Chapter 28 - Birthday Party
Chapter 29 - Oppa
Chapter 30 - My Oppa
Last Chapter - Our Ending
IT'S OUT!

Chapter 26 - Your Beauty

1.9K 82 83
By Yoonmin4lifue

Yoongi's POV

"That an angel has fallen from heaven." Yoongi sweetly whispered and before he then gestures the latter to walk forward. It was time for Jimin to shine with him by his side.

After noticing the anxiousness disappearing from Jimin's face, a small smile stretched out on my lips as I glance around to only notice the students positive reaction.

I didn't know how long I waited for this moment, it almost felt like a miracle that is too good to be true but as I was looking proudly into the sea of gathered students that were staring openly at an angel with focused pair of eyes, I noticed that not only girls were looking.

"Hey baby boy, can I have your number?" A handsome tall guy stepped in front of Jimin and made the shorter male blushed faintly at the nickname before deciding to keel his head low out of embarrassment.

From the first second that man approached Jimin, Yoongi was fast to become annoyed at the sight and felt the urge to scare the guy off with his big bad wolf reputation but just as he was about to step in, Jimin spoke up.

"Sorry I can't." Jimin nervously mumbled since this was the first time someone has ever asked for his number, he sure didn't know how to act.

"Come on~ it will be fun." The stranger whined with his strained voice as he then gets on the pretty male's space and wink before slapping  Jimin's thick booty.

"Don't go around slapping someone's ass pervert." Voice rasping out full with possessiveness, Yoongi barged in and swiftly places his strong arms around Jimin's little waist, glaring at the man with devil eyes.

"And who are you to say that?" The guy hissed back like a snake with no poison as his arms were folded together over his high chest.

"Min Yoongi, it's a surprise you don't know me." The shorter male confidently smirked, finding this one most amusing yet.

"Maybe because I'm new." The tall dude snarled, refusing to back down so easily.

"Then you will need a lesson." Yoongi growled loudly as he gets on the dude's space and gives the guy who tried hitting on his Jimin one last death stare.

"Go before I chop your tiny dick off!" Yoongi raises his angry voice, eyes permanently locked to the guy he's readied to throw a fist at if there's a lack of movement in the dude's longer legs.

"Chill man! I was just finding a nice boy to toy with." The guy broke out with one pathetic yelp, putting his both hands up high up in defence but Yoongi did not like the last bit that came out of his sinful mouth very much.

Knuckles turning white, I lifted my clenched fist up, getting ready to beat the shit out of him but a small hand soon stopped me by wrapping gently around my pale wrist, causing the scared guy to make a for his dear life.

"Yoongi hyung let's not make a scene." Jimin hushedly whispered before he then broke out a happy smile that Yoongi was instantly drawn to and how the latter's eyes kept disappearing into crescent moons so cutely like that.

"I'm going to find Tae."

End of Yoongi's Pov

Jimin's POV

As I got closer to where the lovebirds would usually be hanging out or worst, making out in the open, I noticed that they were chatting with bright smiles on their faces which makes me chuckled slightly at how adorable the words were.

Soon, Jimin suppress his excitement and reached out to tap on his beloved best friend's shoulder but as soon his fingers were about to make contact with Taehyung's expensive brown coat, he was immediately pushed back by an unhappy muscular boy next to him.

"Don't touch what's mine." Jungkook fires back possessively as he then pulled Taehyung even closer to him.

Taken aback by Jungkook's reaction, Jimin stumbles back before regaining back his posture just to smirk slyly at the younger boy whose dark eyes were flaring with anger.

"Where's your manner Jungkook ssi?"

"Midget Jimin Hyung!?" Eyes widening wide, Jungkook's jaw drop to the ground as he cannot afford to bring himself to believe in what his pair of shocked eyes were staring at.

"Yah! how could you not tell your beloved best friend Taetae that you were gonna show the world how gorgeous you are? I would have worn something Gucci and buy you a congratulation gift." Taehyung cutely pouted before he then brings his brave bestie into a tight hug.

"You are still so extra." Jimin carelessly giggles.

"I know, let's go to class" Taehyung only grinned as he excitedly takes my hand and hurried away, leaving a confused bunny behind whose eyes are still...Jungshooked.

Once I arrived at the classroom, Mr Kim slowly turned to look at me before he then immediately motioned me to come in front of the class. "Are you a new student? Please come and introduce yourself."

"Hello! Everyone here calls me Mysterious Nerd but my real name is Park Jimin."

The male who wasn't covering his beauty with a mask or any sunglasses bowed politely with an angelic smile plastered on his face as the whole class gone completely silent but their faces speak for themselves as it shows the funniest reaction you could of imagine.

"That's my bestie!" Taehyung yelled from the very back as he confidently stood up and started clapping like no one's business.

*Skip to Lunch*

"Mochi look at this." Taehyung suddenly gasped, shuffling closer to show me something on his phone.

It didn't take a matter of seconds for my heart to start accelerating fast as my pair of brown eyes were now wide open in shock after reading the headline.

Hottest Junior student

Who would have known the so-called 'Mysterious Nerd' who has been wearing his mask&sunglasses every day was actually hiding a beauty underneath it!

Shocking visuals of student Park Jimin is currently the hottest topic around Seoul International High School.

"Se I told you this would happen one day." Taehyung nudged at me, proudness lacing in his every tone.

"They exaggerated it too much". Jimin screeched, cringing at everything he just read before walking out of the class just to only be greeted with many students clogging the busied corridor but surprisingly, most of them were boys.

Boy 1 : Jimin please date me!

Girl 1 : Why are there so many boys here? ugh!

Boy 2 : I love you, please accept my love!

Within seconds left to spare, there were many gifts like chocolates and roses handed out frantically towards him which made Jimin stumbled back from surprisation and became easily flustered. When did they get all of these?!

"Sorry, I don't think I can accept all this." Bringing his cute pair of hands up to ruffle his hair, Jimin shyly shooked his head before attempting to push everyone's gift back.

Boy 2 : Omg so cute!

"Come on, let's get out of here." Before I could feel bad for refusing to accept their gifts, Taehyung then thankfully pulled me out of the chaotic crowd and into a quiet hallway that only has five or seven students in, chatting with their friends.

"Wow you attract both sex". The taller male broadly laughs as he pinched Jimin's right cheeks, adding up to his teasing.

"Thanks Tae." I only rolled my eyes at the 'compliment'

"Mochi wait here, I need the toilet." Taehyung suddenly says and within a blink of an eye, he was already running off to the nearest toilet.

And now all I can do is wait like a good friend but as long as I stood there with completely nothing to do, Taehyung was taking too long and I'm obviously getting bored.

After a couple of more minutes, I let out a small sigh and decided to lean my body against the wall just until my peace was disturbed.

"Jimin!"

An unfamiliar boy who seems to be a year younger with cute round glasses waddled towards Jimin while carrying books in his hands but as Jimin moves his gaze to the student beside him, there was a muscular man who looked older than him with charming tanned skin and hands that are carelessness shoved inside his jeans pocket.

"Damn." Jimin thought to himself while biting down on his bottom lips a little, could not lie that he has a thing for muscular boys like this one in front of him.

"J-Jimin ssi, I was wondering if you could help me out with my m-maths homework." The cute guy with glasses gripped tighter onto his book from nervousness as he kept his head low out of embarrassment.

"I would love to." Jimin smiled kindly at the request since he had always loved helping out students who needed a tutor, it's one of his speciality.

"Thank you so much! my name is Jihoon and this here is my friend Kai." Jihoon broke out into a happy smile before pointing at the person next to him whose eyes were already busied scanning Jimin from head to toe.

"Hi Jimin." Meeting the latter's brown eyes, Kai greeted with a charming smirk which made the younger male instantly looked the other way, slightly blushing.

"Alright, let's get going." Snapping out from his nonsense, Jimin murmured and lead the boys to one of his usual study table in the library.

Sitting in the middle of the two, Jimin quickly began to help Jihoon out with some basic equations first but during the time he was explaining something to Jihoon who obediently nodded along, he felt a hard stare disturbing his tutor session.

Once Jihoon made a little sound, indicating that he understands what I have just explained, I waste no more time and looked to my right to only see Kai who's face was extremely close to me.

"K-kai." The younger lowly whispered as he moved back a little, feeling intimidated from being under the male's intense gaze.

"Jimin, can you help me with something too?" Revealing his secret weapon, Kai asked while giving me those adorable puppy eyes before deciding to pull a funny face which as expected, made me burst out laughing.

"Why are you making those eyes and face hahaha." Jimin uncontrollably giggles as his body automatically leans forward to Kai's personal space and eventually, his head was rested lightly on the male's buff shoulders.

"Okay okay, I'm being serious now look at me." Kai also smiled as he then pulled Jimin back to face him.

"I am a fitness student and I got a training test next lesson but I'm not sure how strong I am...I don't think I will pass." Kai mumbled out with a worried expression on his face.

"What do you want me to do?"

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

The black-haired male was kept behind in class for the reasons he has gotten used to which was interrupting Mrs Jung sentences during her not so important lesson so now, he is sitting next to the window with a pair of eyes closely observing him.

"Aish I need to find Jimin." Yoongi muttered under his breath while gazing out of the glass window just to see a herd of students rushing out of their class for one reason he knew best.

*5 minutes later*

Mrs Jung : Alright you can go now, I hope you know what you di-

Cutting Mrs Jung's words for the last time,  Yoongi desperately ran out past the door and sprinted towards the younger's classroom, hoping to see him still there.

As expected, the room was empty and there were only a few students walking by with their mouth moving rapidly. At that moment, Yoongi swears he was hopeless until he then sees a familiar face.

"Tzuyu!" Yoongi panted out as he catches one of his player walking by.

"What's up captain?" Tzuyu asked with a worried voice after bowing a little to show respect.

"You see Jimin?"

"Ahh, the hottie of junior year, I saw him going to the library with two other boys." Tzuyu smiled and my beating heart instantly dropped after hearing that Jimin is with other boys and not me.

"Thanks." Yoongi quickly thanked the tall girl before hurrying off to the school's library like a mad cat on its high.

Once I entered through the wooden double doors, my worried eyes immediately started searching the library in hurry. Roughly looking through each corner and fast walking with my heavy footsteps but then I stopped dead in my tracks when I hear familiar soft giggles.

Peaking my head through the shelves of books, I was met with Jimin leaning his head on Kai's broad chest while giggling like a teenage schoolgirl who has a crush.

Trying to stay calm and eavesdrop on their ongoing conversation, I calmed down my growing jealousy and leaned my curious ear against the shelves but as hard as I try, I still couldn't hear a single thing.

And before I even knew it, Jimin was off the ground and securely in the stranger's muscular arms with his cheeks that perfectly flushed in the colour pink.

"Get the fuck off." Yoongi hissed quietly from where he was stood, staring openly at the two with burning dark eyes. Suddenly, the latter perplexedly turned his head to see his angry hyung...

And a devilish smile appeared on his angel-like face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 470 38
They became friends through a prank by Yoongi's friend Jackson. What happens when someone wants Yoongi away from Jimin all to themselves. Will Jimin...
33.8K 2.6K 28
In this story, Park Jimin, a cute, jolly, teenaged boy has a huge crush on his handsome tutor Kim Taehyung, and eventually falls in love with him. No...
23.3K 1.8K 15
It's a short love story of taekook...❣️ ΰΏ‡ ══━━━━βœ₯β—ˆβœ₯━━━━══ ΰΏ‡ " we can fall for many people but it can never replace our first love...
135K 6.3K 30
β€’WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACKβ€’ Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...