Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

By LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 76

1.7K 74 30
By LightWolf46

A Few Days Later - Ray's POV

I get harassed by several U.A. students on my way to class about my therapy and I ignore them.

"RAY! RAY!"

I look over at Kendo as she races over to me. "What's up Kendo?" I ask her.

She grins. "We should have s sleepover." Kendo says to me excited.

I sweat drop. "Uh.."

"Ray!"

I look behind Kendo and I see Peter running towards us.

He gets here and he puts his hands on my shoulders and I feel majorly disgusted. "You, need, to, see this!" Peter says to me as he grabs my arm and starts running.

I deadpan as Kendo follows us.

We get out front of the school and Katsu is there, glaring and growling like a feral dog, at Mineta.

Peter looks concerned as my eyes harden once I see Mineta. I walk over to Katsu calmly and he looks at me as Mineta scoffs.

"Thanks Ray! You saved me, now, let me see those panties." Mineta says to me.

I glare at him and he freezes. I tone it down and I look at Katsu. "What's going on?" I ask Katsu.

"Dunce Face looked through the people who follow this disgusting trash on Twitter, several Reporters follow him in disguise as female heroes." Katsu says to me as he shakes, pissed.

"They're pretty!" Mineta defends.

"And you could have endangered several people's lives while you were blinded by your perverseness!" I retort and he shuts up. "You could have just exposed our class by talking about my personal business because now, what happens if the League of Villains somehow manages to capture my therapist and makes her talk? U.A. could be in danger because of your stupidity." I say to Mineta, trying not to blow up, because my point won't get across.

Mineta gulps.

"Your life could be in danger. And not only have you put people in danger, you've also made several people's lives inconvenienced by your carelessness." I continue.

"Well she isn't wrong, but why does she have to be mean about it?" A student whispers.

"Your supposed to be a hero student right?" I ask Mineta who nods nervously. "Think about how your actions affect everyone around you then. Because even something as stupid as a twitter post that could very well be a stupid joke, could endanger people's lives if any of it is true." I say to Mineta.

Mineta stares up at me a little scared.

"I'm so proud, she's handling this better than if this problem came up in middle school." Izu says relieved.

"She's mean." A student whispers.

"Everyone get to your classes!" Mic yells.

Mineta runs and several classes of students leave.

Katsu smirks. "Good job." Katsu says to me and I manage a smile.

"I tried not to yell, though I'm not sure the point went across." I say to Katsu who nods.

Peter, Izu and Kendo walk over to us.

"You are usually so much meaner." Peter says to me.

"I wanted to beat his face in the entire time, trust me. But that would get none us anywhere." I say and Peter grins.

Izu sniffs and starts sobbing waterfalls out of his eyes. "MY SISTER IS BECOMING A GOOD PERSON!" Izu cries.

"HEY!" I yell at him and Katsu snorts.

"KENDO!" Her class yells and she grins and leaves.

I shrug.

Peter races to his class, realizing he'll be late if he doesn't.

The three of us head to our class and Dad looks at me as I sit down.

"Ray, Mineta said you yelled at him?" Dad asks me.

"I never raised my voice above how I'm speaking right now." I say to Dad as I set my bag under my desk.

"For some reason, I don't believe that." Dad mutters.

I raise an eyebrow as I look at him. "I didn't yell. To prove I'm right as well, you can ask any number of students from the Gen Ed and support classes, minus Hatsume and Shinso, I didn't see them." I say to Dad.

Dad looks too unmotivated. "No thanks." Dad mutters.

Katsu smirks and I just shrug slightly.

Once Classes are over and its time for training, me and Shoto are paired up.

"This'll be fun." I say and Shoto looks at me confused.

"Todoroki, Ray, you two, will fight against Yaoyorozu and Midoriya." Dad says to us.

Me and Shoto look at each other, slightly concerned.

"Can I forfeit?" I ask with my hand slightly raised.

"If you want a fail for today's training." Dad mutters.

"I fight Momo, you get Izu?" I ask Shoto.

He nods. "They might try to take us down together, one at a time though." Shoto says to me.

"In which case, we split them up and hope we get the one we plan." I say to Shoto who stares across the field to see Momo and Izu planning.

"We could end things fast." Shoto says to me.

"Very true." I say and a window flies open, to which cold air hits us and I pull my cape around my shoulders, cold.

I use my quirk to shut the window and lock it.

"You four, start!" We hear Dad yell.

I swipe my hand slightly and a giant wave of water hits Izu and Momo and Shoto freezes it.

"That was a very fast win." I say to Shoto.

Shoto hums. "Too fast." Shoto says to me.

The ice breaks and then it goes flying.

I use water to protect me and Shoto from the flying ice pieces and once that's over, we both are Izu and Momo perfectly fine and dry.

"Oh no." Me and Shoto say at the same time.

Momo goes for Shoto while Izu comes for me.

I manage to duck and dodge each kick or punch, but I get backed into a corner of Shoto's ice.

I duck Izu's punch and he breaks the ice, allowing me to regroup with Shoto.

I use horseshoe falls on Izu who gets knocked out from the sheer force of it.

"Good job, did not think you had it in you." Shoto comments.

"I don't, which is why I used a waterfall rather than my fists. Anyways, we still have one more opponent to take care of." I say and Shoto nods.

Momo makes a huge canon and I start to get cold.

I pick Momo up with my quirk and Shoto freezes it and Momo is stuck.

"We did it." I say to Shoto with a grin and he smirks.

I get very cold now that I'm not moving as much and this training field does not have any source of hear.

We go sit with the others and we watch as everyone does random match ups and its sad.

I pull my scarf over my nose when the door to the room we're in, is knocked on.

It gets opened and in comes Shinso.

"You look cold." Shinso says to me, slightly amused.

"Fuck off." I say and he just smirks.

Shinso goes and talks to Dad and I watch Katsu and Kiri fight Denki and Mineta.

Katsu and Kiri win, with Kiri holding Katsu back from beating Mineta to a pulp.

"Aw man, I was looking forward to that." I say and Shoto nods in agreement. Once the fights are over, its on to normal training.

"Hey Ray, bet I could climb this wall faster than you could." Tara says as she stares at the 3 story rock wall.

I shrug. "We'll see if I don't freeze first." I say and she grins.

My quirk gives me a boost into the air and I start climbing up the wall with Tara close beside me.

Everyone else tries to keep up but since its a race between me and Tara, I refuse to lose.

I get to the top and I sit down as Tara just barely gets here.

The both of us are out of breath and in need of water.

"Water is at the end of the course!" We hear Dad yell.

I groan. "Of course it is." I say as I look at the very long course ahead of us.

"Race you to the water?" Tara asks me.

"Yep." I say as Katsu, Izu and Shoto just get here.

Me and Tara race across the surface and I jump off the side of the wall, using my quirk for a safe landing and Tara screeches as she falls, but her quirk catches her.

I laugh and I race up the very steep hill, I end up pulling myself up as Tara slides backwards off the hill on her butt.

I end up coming across a newly built parkour area with padding underneath.

I stop and I catch my breath for a moment, waiting for Tara to catch up.

She gets here after a few minutes and we both stare at the parkour.

Its giant cement circles spaces about 6 yards apart in a zigzag pattern with ropes above to swing on to get to the next platform.

Me and Tara look at each other and then at the Parkour. "You guys first." Tara says to me.

"Why do I have to go first?" I asked Tara.

"Your a lot more athletic than I am." Tara replies.

"Good point." I say and and I back up and I run to the edge, my quirk gives me a boost to the first rope and I just barely catch it.

I fly forward to the circle platform and I land with a roll.

I keep doing the running start and using my quirk and the ropes, and after about 5 of these platforms, I get to the next part of the course.

I watch Tara fall and she uses her quirk to stay in the race by boosting her to the last rope.

The next part of the course is traps.

I get through that fine and so does Tara, and then its another 2 story rock wall.

We get to the top and we race to the edge and we jump off and catch a rope each.

We slide down and race to the end and I get there first since Tara tripped on her own feet.

"YOU TWO HAVE TOO MUCH ENERGY!" We hear Mina yell from the first rock wall.

I get water and so does Tara and we sit down and drink.

"You used your quirks which was rational on your parts and you did the course as fast as you could, also rational if you were trying to save someone." Dad says to us.

I give him a thumbs up, unable to talk as I down a lot of water.

"Do it again." Dad says to us.

Me and Tara look at each other. "Fine." We say as we get up.

"But this time, start from here and go all the way back." Dad finishes.

I throw away the cup I was using and me and Tara get ready.

We race all the way from this point to the original start, Katsu yelling at us from the traps as we do so.

I end up falling off the rock wall and I flip and use my quirk to create a good landing for me to finish and me and Tara get to the start with me in the lead.

"Good job you two. Your dismissed from training for today." Dad says to us as he looks at a clip board.

"Awesome!" Tara cheers.

"Hot bath, I need a really hot bath." I say as I fast walk to the dorms, Tara next to me.

We get to the dorms and I grab warm clothes from my room and I race to the baths.

I start the really hot bath as I get undressed and Tara gets here.

"Hot bath." Tara says as she gets out of her hero costume.

"Can you unzip the back of my suit? I'm a little frozen." I say and Tara unzips it for me and the bath is almost filled.

I grab my phone as it buzzes.

I open it to see Nora texted me, her youngest came down with a really bad bug and she had to take him to the hospital.

I reply back saying that its fine and I'll just stay in the dorm house, nice and warm.

I get in the bath as Tara shuts the water off.

I relax in the hot water and Tara joins me.

"That's better." Tara says to me.

"Any longer and I would have been an ice cube." I say as I open up Clash of Clans and I play that as me and Tara soak.

She puts on a playlist of hers and the bathroom is filled with music.

Tara washes my hair and then I proceed to wash hers and then we get out scrub each other and then we rinse off.

Once we're finished and dressed, I manage to brush through my hair which hurts, a lot.

I then leave the bathroom to put my suit away.

"Ray! I'm gonna make hot chocolate, do you want any?" Tara asks me.

"Yes please." I say and she grins.

I grab my weighted blanket and I go sit in the common room with it around me and my switch.

Tara comes in with two mugs of hot chocolate and hands me one.

We relax and after a little while, Katsu, Shoto and Izu get here.

Katsu walks over to me and he kisses me, then goes to get a shower and get changed.

He comes back and demands affection from me.

I look at Katsu amused as he hugs me around the waist with his head on my chest. "Your adorable." I say to him and he huffs.

I run my fingers through his hair and he relaxes.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 34 10
Literally read the title it gives it away * I do not own My Hero Academia or any of the characters in the anime or manga all rights go to the writer...
6.6K 127 16
Izuku Midoriya had a interesting but weak quirk. But what he lacked in strength he more then made up for in brain. sadly others didn't see this and...
1.1M 19.4K 118
No requests
575 29 4
What if you could choose your own path? In this book the readers can comment and vote to choose what they want! I will be giving a few decisions at t...