blueberries.

By seoultwix

the only thing jisoo takes care of are the dolphins in her small town and her blueberries. that's why she nev... More

blueberries
00 | nirvana
01 | dolphins
02 | friends
03 | tension
04 | berries
05 | his kisses
06 | yogurt
07 | bus trip
08 | comfort
09 | library
10 | someone
11 | ignore
12 | activity
13 | warmth
14 | jokes
15 | camping
16 | office
17 | fireworks
18 | waves
19 | protest
20 | be fine
21 | mayor
22 | apologize
24 | take sides
25 | with you
26 | ashes
27 | safe and sound
28 | second threat
29 | eight teens
30 | utopia
31 | untold story
32 | the culprit
33 | hero's fall
34 | numbness
35 | changes
36 | jetplane
37 | welcome
38 | country roads

23 | stay

1.6K 157 45
By seoultwix

🐬

the moment they reached her house, jisoo quickly opened the door only to be welcomed by one of their maids placing the telephone back to where it was placed.

"miss jisoo," she greeted, walking closer and soon halted when she saw a man beside her boss.

"where's mom and dad?"

"oh," she nodded and pointed at the telephone. "they just called, miss. they're going to spend the night in the office at the farm just to make sure that the farmers are safe and will not be in danger because of the rally that was happening. they asked to search for you too and good thing that you're home now."

taehyung only kept quiet, though she felt him stiffen. earlier when jisoo finally made him calm down a little, he told her that he doesn't want to go home. he doesn't want to see his dad and he doesn't want to see taehee cry.

so she decided to bring him with her.

after jisoo was finally done talking with the maid, she reminded her some few things and told her to call her parents again just to tell them that she's now home and safe so they won't worry anymore.

jisoo grabbed him by his hand again and they went upstairs to jisoo's room. he was still quiet, head low and the unshed tears stayed in his eyes.

"do you want to change? i can lend you some shirts from my dad.."

"i have.. extra clothes here.." taehyung replied in a calm and low voice, pointing at his bag. jisoo gave him a soft smile and nodded, leading him the way towards her bathroom.

"we'll talk later.. if you.. want."

taehyung still said nothing. he went inside the bathroom, quiet and still. jisoo thought he was fine, at least. because he wasn't saying anything.

but little did she know, he was right there stopping himself from punching the wall, too angry to even calm down. he was raging, wanting so bad to confront his father but he doesn't want to lose his respect for him just because he's angry.

he wanted to ask why did he even let it pass? the moment he saw mr. choi for almost every day in their house, he could've concluded something already. but no, he was too convinced that his father wouldn't hurt his people.

but he thought wrong.

in the middle of his anger, a picture of his friends and jisoo crossed his mind. now, how is he suppose to approach them? after everything that his father had done?

"taehyung," jisoo knocked on the door causing him to stop the shower and wait for her continuation. he only heard her calling his name again, so he decided to finally stop and grab the new towel she gave him earlier.

right after changing his clothes to a comfortable white shirt and gray shorts, he went outside, the towel placed at the top of his head to dry his hair.

jisoo glanced at him and smiled softly again, telling him to have a seat. he then placed his bag at the top of her cabinet, before walking closer to sit beside her.

then she stood up, positioning her body infront of him as she held the towel to help him dry his hair since it started to drip drops of water down his face and shirt.

taehyung held unto her hips as he raised his head to meet her gaze. she was only focused on drying his hair while ruffling it against the towel, causing taehyung to take his time and observe her lovingly.

"jisoo.."

his soft voice made her stop for a moment. jisoo lowered down her gaze and there she met his brown orbs, telling her so many untold stories.

"it'll be okay," she whispered with so much comfort taehyung made sure it stayed inside his heart.

"i know," he let out a small smile. "you're with me. i know it'll be okay."

"i won't leave," she assured him, before giving him a peck on his forehead then proceeding to drying his hair again.

just then, taehyung once again hugged her by her waist, his face snuggled on her flat tummy like a kid wanting to be babied.

he knew words wouldn't mean anything for now. so he let her feel what's inside him, his hug getting tighter and tighter as if telling her to never leave his side no matter what.

and jisoo's soft, encouraging whispers as a response made him want to forget everything, except her.

"you need to take a rest now," she told him, slowly combing his hair so he could at least be at comfort.

🐬

"oh, thank God!"

jennie ran towards jisoo as she dropped her bike sideways near the entrance of the school. she welcomed her friend with a hug, saying how much she was worried after hearing the news.

"i swear i wanted to check on them but dad didn't let me because the town was at chaos! are you okay?! your mom called us last night and asked us if you were with me but i had no clue where were you-"

"jen.. wait.. jennie.. i'm here, i'm alive.." she gave her a pure smile to stop jennie from talking continuously. "calm down.. it's okay.."

"good to hear," jennie nonstop nodded, her mind was still going blank from all of the rumors she heard last night.

"is he here already?" jisoo looked around the campus, and even at the windows of their classroom to try and see any sign of taehyung inside the school.

"what? no, not yet i think. i actually thought he's with you-"

"he slept at our house last night.. then i just woke up with a note at my study table saying he needs to go home first and we'd just meet here at the school.."

"is he okay?" jennie asks, worried written all over her face.

"i'm worried about him, jen. what if they attack him-"

"hey, no, no don't think of that!" she immediately shushed her before explaining. "you see, nirvana knows justice. even with our mayor doing this dirty shits to the employees, locals would never hurt taehyung that way-"

"jungkook punched him multiple times last night at the seaside," she stopped her by pointing out the reality.

ㅡ that even with pure innocence, you'd turn evil once anger snaps in any strings of your sanity.

jennie sighed heavily. sure she couldn't blame jungkook for what he had done, but she can't justify it either.

taehyung had nothing to do with what his father did.

"jisoo!" a voice interrupted them from talking. "jisoo! jennie!"

"lisa?" jisoo turned around to see their friend running towards them, gasping and even holding on to her both knees as she tried to catch her breath.

"what happened?!"

"i-it's jungkook.."

lisa couldn't even finish her sentence that jisoo had to give her the spare water bottle in her bag. jennie panicked after hearing jungkook's name, looking at the campus to see if ever he wss just around.

"what happened to kook, lisa?"

"it's jungkook and.." she breathed once more. "taehyung.."

;;

HYLT BREAKING MULTIPLE
RECORDS, AS IT SHOULD BE !

look at you, now look at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 343 30
( STORY IS COMPLETED) This story is about two bestfriends - Kim Taehyung and his bestfriend Kim jisoo . They have been friends since childhood . Let'...
3.5K 189 30
Jennie and Taehyung was best friend since kids even they're are neighbors, soon they fall inlove but got broke up because of misunderstanding, they'r...
315K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊
84.9K 4.9K 28
jisoo was deeply suffering from everything that came out from her past, and no one ever thought that the seven boys who suddenly barged into her life...