THE EMERGENCY TEMPTATION

By LeshanTC

A medical romance, This story revolves around the emergency Room of AADHI's MULTI SPECIALITY HOSPITAL that is... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
Epilogue

chapter 15

192 11 0
By LeshanTC

Nam was excited in two days time Eve was getting married. She was going to attend a marriage after 10 long years. Nam had planned for a Hen party with some of Eve's friends from college and nurses from the hospital. She had taken 4 days off and was busy with arrangements for the party, seeing through the accommodation for the friends and guests.

Anand's and Eve's friends were arriving a day before the wedding, Anand's relatives were only some 10 members. Sharads parents were also arriving. Nam did not want to screw up. Nirvik also arrived to help Nam sort out the accommodations and reception arrangements.

Nam found Sharad has been silent for a week. There was no playfullness in his activities. He was turning a bit rough in his ways he used to handle Nam. Nam didn't fail to notice that he was becoming possessive over her his hugs and kisses were more dominating than than the soft lovely kisses they used to share. She was waiting for the right moment to talk.

When Sharad came home from hospital Nam was packing her bags for Eve's wedding.
"Sharad so can i take your dresses also with me?"

"Why?" he asked it came out a little harsh and loud than he intended

"You will be with your parents how to do you think you can explain to then about having a third persons dress"

"Third person? Why are you alienating yourself?"

"It's for our Good Nam, I'm just helping you have a great time, so you need not spend time thinking about ways to avoid me around your parents."

Nam laughed "are you serious Sharad? it looks like a possessive kid who's angry with me as I was spending most of my time this week away from him?"

"Namratha, you know what others want, you do so much for me, for Eve, even for My parents and kids but tell me what do you want?"

"me? what do I want for what? like to eat or to wear whats your question I don't understand."

"fine tell me what do you want to eat?"

"What do you have to offer?" Nam said

"How about idly and dhal kichadi?" he named the two dishes Nam hated

"Anything will be fine" she answered with a smile

"See this is what im saying you can't choose for yourself"

"Sharad i hate both the dishes so i answered in such a way the host doesn't get hurt whats wrong in that? How about you ask me something i like" Nam asked

"fine now choose me or your dad" Sharad brought the thunder with such force that Nams happiness shattered in a second

"How can you ask me like that?" Her eyes were filling up.

"What will be your answer when your dad asks you the question?"

"I want both of you how can i choose between you both" Nam answered as calm as possible

"Namratha life has many harsh turns when you keep compromising for each and everything at one point of time you will feel the burn that you have been living life for others. That will break many relationships. I don't want that to happen with us. I want you to be clear before our next step. Im just preparing you for a heavier blow"

"Sharad" Nam tried to touch his face he moved away
"you are confusing about me i have always been this way and i have never complained about it sharad."

"Life is never same before and after marriage Nam"

she understood that sharad was thinking about his past. she wanted him to snap out of it

"Sharad what will you do if i ask you to choose between me and your kids ",Nam asked

"Choose!" she said

he was looking at her with a different emotion in his eyes

"you can easily answer your kids i would love that answer. i would never ask you to do so. i know how important they are to you. and i will also never ask you to choose between your parents or me too. I mould myself around them. I understand that i can't ask the same from you."

Nam wiped her teas she didn't know was flowing. "its Eve's big day and after 10 years i was happy to be a part of a joyful auspicious occasion. Thank you for ruining it for me. i will be staying at ibis with my parents. See you at the marriage." Nam took her packed bag and was about to leave

"So im not important to you" Sharad asked

"you still didn't understand a word i said Sharad. I love you and my dad i want to convince my Dad to accept you into the family and im not ready to choose between you two."

"Namratha so is this you walking away from me?"

"Do you want me to walk away" She asked

"You seem to be keeping something in your mind Nam just say it"

"do you want to hear it Sharad! ok here it is, You have your past in your mind get out of it im not Madhu and i will never become her" Nam hugged him.

He stood still "sharad sharad im sorry I didn't mean in a hurtfull way", Nam realized the second she said those words

"It's you who are not over Madhu, so what ever i do you have been analyzing me with my past. This was what i was afraid off."

"No sharad i didn't mean to but isn't that the truth tell me?"

"No Nam i just wanted you to stand for what you wish for that was all. Thank you for showing me that i can fall in love once again. Bye "sharad opened the door for her.

Nam was in shock "do you want me to move out permanently?"

"not my words" Sharad said with a straight face.

"You told me you will give me 2 days time. give me 5 days time the day after Eves wedding i will move away." Nam walked away she didn't want be seen vulnerable and crying in front of him or begging him to take her back.

...............

Eve was in a dilemma she wanted her mom to attend her wedding, ANAND and his parents has been forcing her to make a call. But Eve didn't want to. she knew how her mom would react seeing anand on crutches, she would lash out Nam immediately and start throwing daggers of venom at Nam and her family.

She decided she would just make her see her wedding via live video feed. Nam came to pick up Eve for her parlor aappointment.
"what this with all the bag"

"oh im staying with my parents at Ibis they will arrive soon so let me drop it there and we can go"

"You could have asked Sharad to do it"

"And my dad would question me why a third person is dropping my belongings?" Nam laughed at herself as she quoted Sharad

Eve saw the redness in her friends eyes as they were driving Eve asked Nam to stop in between ,"speak" she said

"What?" Nam asked

"Nam we may not have connected soulfuly recently because of what all happened but i know you when you are sad whats wrong?"

"Nothing I didn't sleep that is all" Nam lied for she know that if she opens up Eve would cry too and she didn't want Eve to feel sad

"Oh yeah im calling Sharad"

"No Eve please don't . I think its over. Thank God i atleast have my virginity intact", Nam tried to give a sarcastic smile but her eyes decided to pour down

"Babes!" Eve hugged her

"He wants me to choose between Him and my Dad how will i?he wants me to choose now"

"Why don't you tell him you are good in deciding and not choosing" Eve was angry on both of them

"I tried to tell him he thinks im compromising just to be with him" Nam burst out

"What the hell" Eve felt like slapping some sense into Sharad

"I also made a mistake i blurted out that hes not over his past and that im not madhu ",before Nam could finish eve slapped her hard

"I needed this slap" Nam was rubbing her cheeks

"You never talk about a man's past like that after he had opened up to you. has he ever taunted you about deepesh or pradeep? Nam nodded a no then why the hell would you destroy your life," Eve was shouting on top of her voice.

Some vehicles stopped to enquire and Eve gave them the middle finger she was so furious

"So what did you say choosing between him & your dad"

"I told him i need both of them and i can balance both" Nam stoped

"The full dialogue please" Eve asked and Nam told her the whole conversation.

Eve felt a stab to her heart, her mom how could she even think of avoiding that woman. What ever she does even though selfish to an extent She was the one reason for her present state. She had never wanted anything bad to happen to Eve. Now Eve wanted her mom but she needs to figure a way.

Nam was looking at Eve who was deep in thoughts. "Im sorry Eve i spoiled your mood. "

"No no its okay lets take some time off distance always increases love", Eve decided she would talk to her mom and also punch some sense into Sharad.

..................

It was like a boost to the whole wedding party when Nams parents arrived. Mr.krishnan's presences made all the work go quicker and in a smooth phase. Anyone who a argued with Anand or Nam or Nirvik worked smoothly by just a look from Nams dad.

"Eve gave up her dream career to take care of my daughter Namratha who would do that in these days? i just can't figure out howvto repay Eve" When such a man would speak high of Eve with gratitude, considering Eve as his own made Anand's Parents proud.

Eve had warned Anand's Parents not to discuss Sharad infront of Nam's dad. But Janaki was unable to control her enthusiasm around Nam's parents and she would start praising Sharad which Mr.Christopher would put an end and change topic.

Mrs.Shanthi confronted Mrs Janaki,"What about Dr.Sharad"

"Hes a good guy Anand and Sharad grew up together", mrs.janaki replied

"I know that My daughter likes him i just don't know if he has reciprocated. the family had given her 6 months  time to decide and already 3 months are over im worried" Mrs Shanthi Told her worries

"I think he loves her too but you know some hesitations. They are also a very well to do family. Banumathi exports and trading company belongs to Sharad's dad", Mrs.janaki tried to send a message

Mrs.Shanthi laughed," I understand the only thing to worry is my Husband's approval now"

"Sharad's parents are coming the day after tomorrow we can arrange a meeting" Mrs.janaki  was over enthusiastic

"Lets ask the two of the concerned people first" Nams mom smiled

mrs.Janaki wanted to say they will be ok but controled her tongue as her husband was shooting warning looks at her from the bar.

Mrs.Shanthi did not fail to notice the sadness in her daughters eyes. Nam was avoiding taking to her alone. Nam found reasons not to be alone with her mom.

Nam did not give any concrete reasons when her Dad joked about her marriage. She avoided the topic as usual. This confused Shanthi. she decided to talk to Nam after the Hens party she was busy planning.
................

Sharad was getting ready for the bachelor party. he tried to be normal but it was difficult for him Nam was not around its been a day and it was driving him crazy. He was upset that Nam hadn't texted him or even apologized to him.

Even though it was not her mistake Nam would apologize and Sharad would tease her for that she would just reply "if a sorry would just put an end to a argument then so be it. let it not destroy a relationship". and now its her fault and she hadn't apologized he thought.

He had instructed The staffs to give him a call in case of EMERGENCY. He had rented a mini hall in Attibelli Bangalore.
unlimited Booze and barbecue was the menu, Dj was blaring party music and Anands friends and some doctors from tge hospital was in attendance. Some were planning for a surprise for the bride, a flash mob etc, the married guys who had come alone were bozzing their brains off, some wanted to visit the meet and greet pubs. Friends who had come along with their families were the ones who controled the drinking and some didn't touch alcohol.

Sharad stayed away from alcohol as he may be on call for duty anytime. Anand also stayed away so his health may not deteriorate.

When the news of Sharad and Nam got out among the crowd of guys because a drunk doctor had spilled the beans the attention turned to Sharad.

They wanted details of Nam and their love life. Sharad's patience was wearing off. As some drunk guy wanted all explicit details about love making and Sharad punched him.

Anand pulled him out, "So talk",he said

"Its not going to work we are both different in the way we think and execute she can't even choose between me and her dad", Sharad smirked

"Fine you choose between Nam and your parents?" Anand questioned Sharad

"What?" Sharad was taken aback

"Choose Sharad why is it hard? why must a woman always choose between spouse and her family."

"My family accepts Namratha her family will not, why is it hard for her to choose? Madhu did it even though her family accepted me"

"Madhu choose you over her family , it was because she knew that her family was after your money. But what did you do you let your kids be with her parents because you felt guilty that you were the reason they lost their daughter. you didn't fight for your kids Sharad you just let the kids be by spending money for Madhu's parents washing away your guilt. Even Madhu would not have liked it. Tell me now sharad im giving you a different option Madhu or Namratha both  are totally opposite, you need to let one go inorder to live with another. its upto you, Plus you are just assuming her parents wont accept you."

Sharad felt the reality striking him.

His mobile rang a call of an emergency that was too big for the hospital to handle as many were not present. Sharad gathered all the sober doctor friends he made Anand stay back.

When he reached the hospital he saw Nam also had done the same had with her some doctors and nurses who were sober.

................
A massive collision between kerala and Karnataka transport buses. only minor injuries were brought to Aadhis others were taken to Government hospital, Hosur due to legal issues of three states.

Sharad &Co finished the first aids soon and many returned back to the party except a few who was interested to look through the hospital.

One of Anands collegemate Bhargavi was enquiring about Sharad to Nam "so you both are together" she asked

"No thats a rumor" Nam moved away not awaiting any more questions

"So hes like totally free? single? is he seeing anyone?" she kept following Nam

"Listen Bhargavi im a little busy & yes hes single and ready to mingle ",Nam forced a smile

"Wow that's good news maybe i can get my hands around him once again or atleast when im here" Bhargavi looked at the nearest window glass adjusting her hair and dress

"Whatever" Nam moved away

Nam was not able to concentrate on her paper work her mind was full of images of sharad and bhargavi

she walked outside tried to send away all who were staying back to the hotel, She counted and recounted and finally asked for Bhargavi
"She said she is going to her friends house, maybe they left", one of the ladies giggled Nam could not hide her disappointed

She sent all the ladies and gents back to their respective hotels and decided to go check Sharads room

"im not possessive im just checking , he dislikes me and im trying my best not to love him" Nam was talking to herself when a man of sharads age who was 6 feet and 2 inches tall, well built with a virat kholi beard came running opposite to her

"May i help you" Nam asked

"ohh shit the transport left? where the hell is everyone?"

"Yes it just left to the hotels let me see what i can do maybe Dr.sharad is here you can tag along with him", Nam needed a reason to confront sharad

"Ohhh ok im prathik by the way", he said

She Didn't respond her mind was revolving around Sharad and bhargavi.

Nam knocked on the door there was some noise so Nam opened the door to see Bhargavi sitting on Sharads table with her back towards the door and her hands around sharads neck.

Prathik was the one to respond first "Sharad......." he shouted

Bhargavi jumped down adjusting her dress Nams eyes was filling up. Sharad saw her and his eyes were fixed on her.
"He wanted to see you" Nam said in a feeble voice and left

Prathik blasted "Sharad you are going back to being the same guy who used to end up in bed with any girls who falls your way"

"shut up prathik I didn't initiate anything nor was i involved in it"

"He was dodging me", Bhargavi said "but i have seen him do that a many times with me in college its his foreplay" she laughed

"Shut up bharu hes in a relationship with Namratha" prathik said "he punched our Diwakar because he made fun of her"

"No way I asked her and she said No"

"She said what?" sharad asked

"I wouldn't be coming on to you i know you were committed im sorry" Bhargavi was really sorry

"Ok Sharad lets go ",Prathik called

"I need a ride too drop me Namratha said she has work "

"ok then let me drop you people and then come back and finish my work."

Nam saw from her room Sharad leaving the hospital with prathik and Bhargavi and all of them were laughing. She waited that Sharad may look back at her but he didn't turn. She buried herself into finishing all the paper works and crying her heart off.

She saw a sexy picture that bhargavi sent in the hens party group captioned "a night with my favorite, Picture courtesy Sharad" and a wink . Nam's imagination was running wild. She wanted it to stop. She decided she would thrash sharads office.

She was pushing all his files down. "even i  have not sat on the table like that, Bitch and this guy is now ready for another ",she was talking aloud

"What are you doing Doctor.Namratha" she turned at the voice

"what are you doing here don't you have any other bitches to fuck" Nam was furious

"Thats none of your business", Sharad was enjoying the feisty side of Nam her being jealous made him forget that they had not been talking for the past two days.

"None of my business. yes true why am i worried about who who sleep with? here fuck this too", she threw some papers on him and walked away.

Sharad wanted to nail here then and there but he saw Nirvik waiting for Nam downstairs and so he controlled himself.

"What happened ?you both not in talking terms?" Nirvik enquired

"ohh he needs someone more experienced and hot and sexy let him be". Nam kept her face angry

Nirvik laughed "your first fight i see. you are jealous"

"No we split even before that im ready to get married to whom papa is arranging for me"

"woow woow woow now Nam cool down lets finish Eves wedding first dont steal her lime light", Nirvik knew it was just a lovers tiff that just a kiss can solve it.

"how about you promise me not to think about it till the wedding is over we have the reception tomorrow and you need your sleep ",Nirvik told Nam dropping her at her room.

.....................

Eve was restless she had called spoken to her mom and invited her to the wedding. Caroline was overjoyed but Eve had laid down conditions like not to interact with anyone but her.

She wanted to be with Anand so she left her room and was waiting for the lift when Sharad came out "hey what are you doing late at night ?trying to sneak into grooms room" He asked Eve

He seemed to be in a good mood. "Are you drunk Sharad?" she asked

"No just happy" he answered

"But shes not happy. She would be at this moment thinking she cannot have the life she desired, at the same time she may have spoke to her dad saying shes ready to marry a guy he chooses" Eve said with hands folded

Sharads face turned pale

"She has never choosen she can only decide, she stopped desiring for anything some 10 years back and she loved you with all her heart and you just walked on it. Mistake was hers too. give her a chance you both are really goid together" Eve poured her heart out

"On my way to give your friend some chance" Sharad winked.

Eve Opened Anands room "why haven't you closed" she asked

"So i need not walk each time to open it" he pointed at his legs. Anand sat up in his bed

"How was the Bachelorette party?" he asked putting his hands around his soon wife to be

"It was great how was ur bachelor party?"

"booze and testosterone" Anand replied "did you girls hire a stripper ?"He wanted to know

"No Nam is against all these so she didn't maybe i will hire one for her ",she laughed.

"Whats bothering you?" Anand asked

"i invited my mom she will reach tomorrow" she said in a lifeless tone

Anand pulled her down for a kiss "thats great babe i was feeling guilty that its my fault you were avoiding her."

"No anand you weren't the reason i don't want to talk about all she said but she was the main reason and no one else."

"So now thats happy news your mom's gonna be here why are you upset"

"Her tounge is dipped in venom she may hurt you i can't allow that"

"Eve i don't bother about it all i care for is your happiness. Let me tell my parents to ignore your moms comments"

"I have asked her not to speak with anyone but me and to come down just for the reception n marriage."

"Eve i know how hard it is for you but I understand. I promise you i will not let your Mom's words cause any trouble between us."

"Thank you Now i feel light. see you tomorrow", Eve was about to get up.

"So thats it don't yo want any rehearsal for our wedding night"

"A rehearsal as in we are going to perform for the first time on our wedding night", Eve laughed

"Every time is like a first time", Anand rolled her down the bed.

..................

Nam heard noises by her door she opened it and she found no one on the corridor. When she closed the door she felt she just leaned against a bare body she was terrified and tried to escape but strong hands coiled around her waist preventing her escape.

"what do you want sharad?" she asked softly

"Why so soft?" he whispered in her ear

"My parents are next door" she pointed

"Ohh is it" and he raised his voice "Namratha why are you ang..... ",She closed his mouth so his voice was muffled He licked her hand and bit it

"what can i explain to them when they see a third person in their daughters room" Nam shot back

"So thats the problem how about now?"

He carried her through the adjoining door to his room and closed the door.

"This room was for your parents you are ruining all the arrangements."

"You keep ruining my life",Sharad said

"Who me? you asked me to move in and you did all things to me and now you need your old crushes?" Nam was furious

"i didn't do all things to you", Sharads eyes were traveling deep down

"You you you did" Nam was searching for words. "you ruined my happiness".

"Namratha", he pulled her towards him "tell me something, are you angry about what happened two days back? or what happened between me and Bhargavi?"

"so something happened ?"Nams eyes was fastly filling. "Thats why she posted shes with her favorite"

"So bhargavi is the problem then?" Sharad asked question instead of giving her answers

"See the pic fully ",he told her

He made her sit on her lap and opened the pic and pointed to the drink in bhargavis hand "thats cosmopolitan her favorite drink"

"ok what about what i saw in your office?"

"She was trying to get me and i was trying to escape"

"promise" Nam asked

Sharad kissed her hand "promise", he said.

"but it was all because of you! i was in the situation since you told her i'm single" Sharad tightened his grip around her waist

"I was angry on you for letting me go you should have stopped me"

"What do you think im doing now?"

"not this" Nam tried to break free

"Namratha its my fault and i'm sorry. i missed you" he said kissing her shoulder

Nam froze she turned and looked at him. she knew how hard it was for him to apologize. She saw a man who was stepping down  to save his love.

Nam turned facing him straddling him. "I love you sharad", she said kissing him "Im sorry too. i was filled with white rage when i saw you and bhargavi"

"why would i need someone else when i have you, do you feel how much i want you Namratha" he asked adjusting his posture so she knows

Sharad saw the passion and fire and still there was some doubt in Nams eyes. "Namratha I can't express how much i missed you these two days it was devastating". he whisked her t-shirt in one go "Why do you wear so much clothes?" he asked trailing kisses over her cleavage

"Stop me Now Nam if you are not sure or it will be too late", he said.

"Not now not here Nam" said breathlessly.

He bit her and she winced she threw her on the bed and joined her. He had the right time in his head all planned now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 72.6K 138
When does a hero becomes villian ? If he felt something important is snatching from him what he can do for saving his love ? Anything, which can ev...
46.4K 2.5K 36
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
51.8K 5.1K 20
Jamaal, brilliant doctor, mommas boy. Has always loved the idea of love. Watching his parents journey and his mom's state after his father passed awa...
650 62 11
[ ON HOLD] In the heartlands of duty and amidst the shadows of secrecy, Captain Ashish, a para-special forces officer, and Lieutenant Aadhya, a dedic...