Dinosaurs Exist (MHA x Reader)

By ShiraFangirl

"How many times do you have to see the evidence? How many times must the point be made? We're causing our own... More

Prologue
Quirk Info
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 1 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 2 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ 🎃Halloween 2020 Special🕸~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~🎅Christmas 2020 Special⛄~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 1 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 2 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 3 ~
~ Heroes Rising Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~

~ Chapter 25 ~

9.8K 340 291
By ShiraFangirl

U.A. High School has finished all classes for the first semester and started summer vacation. But that didn't mean Y/N had time to play. To prepare for the upcoming training camp in the woods, Y/N was doing push ups in the training room to get her mind off of Shigaraki and kept on wondering of what did he mean by becoming his. His prey, idol, toy, what is it? What she don't know is that he took interest in her as a person and likes her and wants her for himself.

The door bell rung and Y/N stopped and got up and walked out to check who's ringing. Eijiro came along after hearing it and opened the door to reveal Mina, Ochaco, and Tsu.

"Hey, Y/N and Kirishima! Y/N! Wanna come to swimming pool with us?" Mina asked.

Y/N tilted her head and Eijiro tried not to laugh, knowing that she's not familiar with swimming in water, besides taking a bath.

"Swimming... pool?"

This cause the girls to gasp and Eijiro started laughing hysterically.

"You never heard or been into a pool before?!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"No... I'm not familiar with that.."

"Do you even know how to swim?! Ever been into a water?" Mina asked again, jumping into her face.

"Sorry. But I never swim. I've been on land all of my life."

"Kero. Maybe we can teach you how. Don't you wanna go and relax before training camp?" Tsu asked.

"Yeah! You should come with us. Don't you wanna get your mind off of what happened yesterday?" Ochaco said.

Y/N had a small flashback of that stupid smile of Shigaraki as his red eyes filled with craziness and... lust? Is that a word?

"Actually, yeah. I could use some break."

"Great! Don't worry! Momo will make a swimsuit for you!" Mina smiled in joy.

"We will give you a sunblock so you won't get sunburn." Tsu added.

"Okay... You okay with this Eijiro?"

Eijiro smiled, showing his shark teeth.

"Yeah. Have fun."

"Okay. I'll see you later." Y/N said and puts on her slippers and walked out with the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N came to U.A. where the swimming pool is as Mina, Ochaco, and Tsu told the others about her not knowing how to swim or even been into a water and they will gladly help. Momo was about to make a nice swimsuit for her when Kyoka stopped her and held out a school swimsuit from the pile on another one of the chairs.

"I overheard Kaminari and Mineta planning another one of their dirty schemes." she said. "They're going to sneak into the school and try to take a picture of us in our bathing suits."

"What?!" Toru gasped.

"No way.."

"Oh, really? Well, two can play at this game." Y/N said and took the school swimsuit from her and went into a locker room for a change with the rest of the girls.

Once they're done, they did a stretch before turning to Y/N who's looking at the water with uncertainty.

"Try and dip your feet into the water." Momo suggested.

Y/N then hesitantly placed her whole foot in the water and pulled it away.

"It's cold..!"

"You have to put your whole body in to get use to the cold water." Mina said.

Y/N slowly and steadily put her whole body in the water, but Mina and Toru were a bit impatient and gave her a little push, causing her to fall into the pool with a small splash. Y/N quickly grabbed something to hold her from sinking and pulled herself out of the water with a gasp.

"Who pushed me?!"

"Sorry, that was one me.." Mina giggled along with Toru.

"Let us show you how to swim." Kyoka smiled.

The girls all jumped in and Y/N still hold on to the side of the pool. Tsu swam towards her and gently pulled her hand away, making her tense.

"Don't worry, Y/N. Just hold my hand while I guide you on how to swim, okay?"

Y/N nodded and let Tsu guide her. She told her some things such as diving as Mina and Ochaco did a dive with bubbles coming out from the surface. Y/N asked what those bubbles are that are coming out of their nose or mouth. Momo told her that it's their air, so they have to hold their breath because they can't breath under the water. She took a note of that. Tsu taught her how to use her legs to kick and her arms to push herself forward or under. Y/N did a try and nearly swallow the water or sink with a help of Kyoka as she kept on trying.

It took some time or a minute for her to finally learn how to swim as she dive down with a deep breath and swam under as she could see blue area and her friends who swam with her. Ochaco waved at her with a closed eye smile and they swam back up to a surface.

"You finally got it!" Toru exclaimed.

"Good job, Y/N." Momo smiled.

"Your training paid off." Kyoka said.

"Thanks. That was actually fun." Y/N smiled.

"Just keep on doing it like I taught you." Tsu said.

"Wanna come out? I like to do more stretch." Mina asked.

"Nah, I gotta keep on swimming. I'll meet you in a sec." Y/N said and dived down, leaving the girls to get out of the pool and stretch.

The girls except Y/N heard noises and turned to see Izuku, Tenya, Shoto, and other boys. They asked what they're doing here while a little mad that they want to spend more time with Y/N. They told them that they're here for endurance training which made them assumed that Denki's and Mineta's plan was backfired and that Izuku is the pure and innocent boy. Y/N heard thump noises and looked up to see the boys here and saw Mineta and Denki as their expressions were priceless. She slowly swam up to the surface where they're standing and popped her head and nose out and stare at them with those red scary eyes as they talk.

"Wait, where's Y/N? Do you think she's wearing a bathing suit?" Denki asked eagerly, looking around with hope in his eyes.

This made Mineta drool and glance around at any sign of Y/N.

"Guys, she's right in front you, you idiots. And no, she's not in the bathing suit either." Kyoka deadpanned.

"Huh?"

Denki and Mineta looked down and boy their expression was again, priceless. Y/N was staring dead at them in the eyes with her short hair floating like she's a siren mermaid. The pervert boys screamed in fright and backed away, causing the girls to laugh.

"Ah, Y/N! So good to see you!" Tenya smiled.

Y/N got out of the water and stood up in front of them and shook her head to get the water out of her hair. All the guys and girls couldn't help but blush at how beautiful she is when she's all wet as well as her hair that shine brightly.

"So what are you guys are here for?" she asked.

"Ah! For endurance training." Hanta said, snapping out.

"I see. I'm only here to learn how to swim."

"That's a good training! You'll need it when you save those who can't swim. Kaminari, Mineta." Tenya called, walking towards them. "It was a great idea to suggest endurance training at school! I'm impressed! Now, why don't you come and sweat with the rest of us?"

"N-No, wait... Y/N! Help!" Denki turned to Y/N who couldn't care less.

"Sorry, pervert boy. But take this as another punishment for peeping out on us."

Denki went gloom and quickly try to get out of Tenya's grip as well as Mineta. But it's no use as they yelled.

"Wait a minute!!"

"Hehehe..." she smirked, covering her mouth.

"Y/N! Let's play volleyball!" Ochaco called.

"Sure!"

Y/N ran to catch up with them on the other side of the pool before sliding down into the water. The ball was thrown up in the air.

"Here I go!" Ochaco shouted, jumping up and did a overhand serve. "Here!"

"Got it!" Mina jumped and pushed the ball back with both hands.

"Ribbit!" Tsu hit the ball with her tongue.

Kyoka grunted and hit the ball with her earphone jack.

"Take that!" Toru shouted, hitting the ball with her invisible hands.

"Got it!" Momo did a setter.

"Heads up!" Y/N punched the ball like a boss.

As they played, you could hear Denki and Mineta crying and groaning after they finally finish their training. They are lying on the ground in their own pool of sweat.

"Alright, let's take a 15-minute break! I bought these for everyone! Drink up!" Tenya announced, taking out a cooler and opened it to reveal cans of orange juice.

Y/N is feeling tired and hopped out of the pool.

"I'm gonna take a break for a sec."

The girls nodded as she headed towards the chair and grabbed the towel and drapped it over her shoulders. She sat down and watched as everyone are talking and having fun. This is a great place for her to relax with all of her friends. She leaned her head back to do stretch it, earning a crack, sighing. Suddenly, a shadow loomed over her and she looked up to see Tenya holding out a can of orange juice for her.

"Would you like a drink? I saw how tired you are. Hydration is very important."

"Oh, uh, sure. I actually am thirsty. Thanks, Tenya." Y/N stood up and grabbed the can from him.

Tenya blushed at the contact of her fingers touching his and she opened the cap and started drinking.

"You know, Tenya. Remember what I said when I will do some things to you if I find out that you're after Stain without LISTENING to me?"

Tenya cringed as he remembered.

"Well, I'll let is slide this time."

He sighed in relief.

"You know, when I first met you, I wondered how fast you are. I was kinda jealous that you're faster than me and you beat me in the assessment test."

Y/N raised her eyebrow, slightly offended and mad.

"You think you're faster than me?"

"Y-Yeah. Sorry about that."

"Hey, Tenya. Ever heard about dinosaurs that are suddenly brought back to life?"

"Yeah. It's been all over the news."

"I came here for a reason. To protect and save those dinosaurs to prevent the extinction. I always believe that they have life like the rest of us. But there are some people that wants them for stupid money, fame, and use them for weapons.. I don't want them to have a same fate as me."

"Is that how you feel? What actually happened to you?" he asked, staring at the scars on her arms that are slowly fading.

"At first, I didn't want to say because I don't trust you guys except Eijiro. But after getting to know you guys, I'm starting to learn step by step after getting out of the prison that's been keeping me locked up from the world. You all are like a family to me already."

Y/N looked at him with a smile. Tenya gave her a small smile. Izuku not too long walked over to them as he held the can.

"Forgive me for eavesdropping, but I just heard what you said and I'm glad that you see us like that. When I first met you, you protected me, I always feel safe and not intimidated with your amazing dinosaur form. I could see that you're working hard to get over with something that's been keeping you down. Just like me."

Y/N patted his head and ruffled them.

"I know and thanks for that. Hey, if we have time, I was thinking for a while.."

Tenya and Izuku tilted their heads.

"Do you guys want to help me rescue the dinosaurs?"

This surprised them.

"That's a reason I came in this hero course for. I couldn't stop thinking about those dinosaurs that have been sold while others ran off to who knows where. I wanted to protect them as well as the people to prevent them from being used as someone's pawn. And that's what I'm going to do." she said, staring at her scarred arms.

"I could feel your tenacity, Y/N. And if you're offerring, I will gladly help. I am looking forward to meet them in person." Tenya said.

"I'm in. And I'm sure everyone else will happily join." Izuku nodded and looked at his hands. "I'm here thanks to the help of many different people. That's why I need to work harder!"

"I was thinking the same thing, Izuku." Y/N chuckled.

"Of course!"

The trio looked back to see the angry Katsuki as he stomped his way towards them.

"Otherwise there's no way I'd lose to a damn nerd like you!"

"K-Kacchan!" Izuku jumped, shivering in fear like a cat.

Eijiro came to the rescue and blocked Katsuki from coming close.

"I got your message, but sorry I'm late!"

"Eijiro! I never knew you'd come."

"Ah, Y/N! I didn't know you're gonna be here for endurance training, too."

"The girls and I were here first and they were teaching me how to swim like they requested. We were just relaxing. How did you manage to bring that idiot porcupine here?"

"Hey!"

"It took some time to get Bakugo to come."

Izuku sighed, thinking is that what happened. He flinched again when Katsuki called him.

"Hey, damn Deku! You wanna decide things right now? Huh?" he growled, showing his sparks from his hands as they smoke.

Eijiro and Y/N made a face that he's going at it again.

"No... that's not..." Izuku backed away.

"It's true that just training isn't that interesting." Tenya thought about it and called out to the boys. "Everyone, do you want to see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest?"

"Yeah!" Denki smirked

"Sounds fun!" Hanta grinned.

"Let's do it!" Rikido said.

"Iida, we will help, too." Momo said after getting out of the pool with other girls.

"Thanks!"

"What about Quirks? Can we use them?" Mashirao asked.

"We're at school, so there shouldn't be a problem. However, you cannot cause damage to any people or building!"

"Hold up!" Y/N stopped him.

"Huh?"

They all stare at her as she raised her hand up.

"Why would the boys get all the fun? What about us girls?"

"Uh, well... they never volunteer, so uh.."

"I think you just made her mad..." Eijiro sighed, knowing that it sounds rude and offensive.

"So, you think girls can't do dogfights like you BOYS?! Well, I'm joining to prove you guys!" Y/N went close to Tenya with a intimidation glare.

"T-That's not what I meant..! B-But okay, y-you're in.." he stammered, backing away as the boys shivered.

"You should never have said that, Iida.." Eijiro shook his head.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry."

"She can be scary when she's mad. Even in the dark, she's more intimidating.." Fumikage said.

Katsuki smirked that he's having more rivals to beat, which means including Y/N since she's the only one joining. He walked over to Izuku with a glare.

"I'll crush you, Deku!" he then turned to Shoto who's been sitting down, leaning against the wall with a neutral expression. "Of course, I'll crush you, too, Half-N-Half Bastard! Even, you, you damn Lizard Freak!"

"I dare you to repeat that name again.." she darkly said, cracking her knuckles.

It was now race time as Katsuki, Denki, Koji, and Mineta are first on each plank.

"Then, on your marks..." Momo announced.

"Get set..."

When the whistle was blown, Denki, Koji, Mineta dove into a pool, but Katsuki was quick and rocketed his way over to the end with his hands, making him the winner.

"How was that, you extras?!"

"What do you mean, 'How was that'?!" Hanta yelled, jabbing his finger at him.

"You didn't even swim!" Eijiro chimed in, jabbing his finger at him, too.

"Yeah! You damn cheater!" Y/N yelled.

"It's freestyle!" Katsuki glared at them, yelling back.

Y/N stomped her way towards Katsuki.

"Freestyle, my ass!"

She whacked him across his face with her tail, making him fall off into a pool with a big splash.

"There! Now you're swimming." she smiled and walked away, causing the boys to laugh.

"Damn you, Lizard Freak!" Katsuki resurfaced with a yell.

The next round was Shoto, Hanta, and Yuga. Y/N was amused at Shoto who glided over the water smoothly with his ice and reached to the other side in no time. Hanta and Yuga tried to copy him, but Yuga as always with a stomachache and accidentally crashed into Hanta.

"You're supposed to be swimming!" Denki and Mineta shouted in unison.

The third round was Y/N, Fumikage, Eijiro, and Rikido. Momo whistled to start and all of them quickly dove down as they are actually swimming this time. Y/N had an idea and brought out her tail and move them side to side like a shark and moved her arms forward. Fumikage and Eijiro noticed this and were shocked. Y/N then made it to the end and resurfaced. Fumikage, Eijiro, and Rikido not long caught up to her, panting.

"Good race, Y/N!" Eijiro grinned.

"At least, Y/N is actually swimming! Unlike YOU guys!" Denki said, glaring at a certain boys.

"Very smart of you." Fumikage said, helping her out of the pool.

"Thanks. You too."

The last round was Izuku, Tenya, Mashirao, and Mezo. Izuku, Mashirao, and Mezo dove into a pool and quickly started swimming, except Tenya. Tenya is sliding on the safety rope line with his speed engine from his legs.

"You too, Iida?!"

Izuku uses One For All Full Cowling to catch up to Tenya while swimming as they're neck to neck. They made their Quirk go faster as they tried to get to the end, but Izuku made it before him, surprising everyone as they cheered.

"Wow!"

"Good job, Midoriya!"

"Iida, you were so close!"

"You go, boys." Y/N smirked and walked next to Shoto.

"You beat me, Midoriya." Tenya said as Izuku helped him up.

"Iida, you were amazing, too."

Shoto and Y/N watched as the boys stare at each other, thinking of what they went through as they're thinking the same thing. Shoto turned to her.

"Hey, Y/N..."

"Hm?"

"I wanted to say sorry for bringing up about your parents."

"That's okay. I'm over with it. And I forgive you. All those things that happened, I'm starting to learn about what hero is about."

Shoto nodded with a soft smile and faced Tenya and Izuku who are facing back, along with Y/N. They are willing to become a hero they want to be. Everyone grouped together as Y/N, Shoto, Izuku, and Katsuki stood together since they're a winner of each round.

"The winners of each heat--Bakugo, Todoroki, Y/N, and Midoriya--will race for first place. Is that right?" Tenya announced.

"Yup." Izuku nodded.

"Yeah." Shoto said.

"Mm." Y/N nodded.

"Hey, Lizard Freak! I will beat you again ever since you became the winner at the sports festival. This time I will be the winner. Come at me with everything you've got!" Katsuki looks at Y/N with a glare.

"Bring it on." Y/N said. "Don't cry if you lose again."

"I will make sure you eat your words."

"You too, Half-N-Half Bastard! Even you, damn Deku!"

"Alright." Shoto answered.

"A-Alright, Kacchan." Izuku stuttered.

All four of them stood on the small steps as everyone stands on the other side of the pool.

"Then, the 50-m freestyle final will begin now!"

"Go, Bakugo, Y/N!" Eijiro yelled.

"Don't kill the other guys! Especially, Y/N!" Denki shouted.

"Todoroki, don't lose!" Hanta yelled.

"Do your best, Deku! You too, Y/N!" Ochaco roared, throwing her fist up.

"Everyone, fight!" Momo said.

"Go, Y/N! Go!" Mina and Toru shouted.

"On your marks..." Tenya announced with his arm raised.

Katsuki's hands released small explosions, Shoto's right arm covered in ice, Y/N's tail brought out as they wagged, and Izuku preparing to dive into a pool with green sparks coming out of his body.

"Get set..."

When the whistle was blown, they quickly jumped, but suddenly fall into a pool with no Quirks coming out of them as they made a big splash.

"W-What?" Denki asked.

"Their Quirks were erased?" Hanta asked.

"It's 5 p.m." Aizawa started, startling them as he walked into a pool area. "Your pool use time has now ended. Hurry up and go home."

"Come on, Mr. Aizawa!" Denki persuaded.

"We just got to the good part!" Hanta pointed to the pool as the four resurfaced.

Y/N spit out the water on Katsuki's face, making him growl.

Aizawa's red eyes flashed with an angry glare.

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing, sir!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N, Eijiro, and Katsuki walk together after they left school. Katsuki kicked the rock.

"Damn it! Stopping the race like that!"

"For once, I agree. But let's not get angry over that." Y/N calmly said with a shrug.

"I know how you feel, but calm down." Eijiro calmly advised. "Midoriya and Todoroki are classmates--and friends--right?"

"Shut up!" he yelled, scowling at the two. "No matter who it is, I won't let them catch up to me, let alone get ahead of me! Especially you, Y/N! Isn't that what it means to be better than All Might--To be better than the number one hero?"

Y/N and Eijiro stare at him before smiling. This is why Y/N became friends with him because of his passion and determine of becoming a number one hero. She placed her arm over Katsuki's shoulder and grabbed Eijiro's hand as they walk. The boys purposely walked closer to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the bar, Shigaraki is having a phone call with Kurogiri.

"There's something I'd like you to prepare..." he smirked behind the hand mask. "That's right, it's the start of a new game..."

Wu walked out with an excited smile as he made his way towards them. After Shigaraki's call, he ended it and look at him.

"Doctor. How's the egg?"

"Doing great. No scratch, no damage."

"Have you decided who will take care of that hybrid?" Kurogiri asked.

"I actually have." Wu smirked and showed them the bottle of Y/N's blood.

"Who's blood is that?"

"Y/N's. I added something special."

Shigaraki's eyes widen.

"You mean..?"

"Yep. Y/N will become the mother of the Indominus Rex Gen 2. With her blood, she's now related to that dinosaur. Isn't it great?"

Shigaraki and Kurogiri stare at each other for a moment until Shigaraki made a biggest smirk.

"You're a genius, Doctor. It's perfect. She'll have no choice, but to join us."

"I'm sure she will. She does after all care about the dinosaurs' wellbeing, even the little ones." Wu grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 6.6K 32
"Asset 2067..." "Rebecca" Owen interrupted "Rebecca" Clair said sternly " is our most dangerous attraction here, so she needs to be tested" "Tested...
10.5K 278 10
Your father is John Hammond and he invited you to visit his new theme park. You gladly accepted but you excitement vanishes when you see that his law...
1.9K 61 18
I wasn't special, I wasn't a marine or a scientist sent here from earth to study Pandora, I was a behaviorist-some say behaviorists are scientists to...
784K 35.4K 40
(Editing incomplete) Jurassic Park went down in history as a disastrous failure, an idea with good intentions that went horribly awry. For Dr Alan Gr...