Childhood Love(KimXi)

By TeamKX

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44-Finale

Chapter 37

1.1K 18 2
By TeamKX

A/N:Sorry if the song choice sucks.I'm not good at it.

"Hello dad,kamusta na po?" "Mabuti naman." "Bakit po kayo napatawag?" "Xian,I want you to study here in the States next year." "Nice joke dad." "I am not joking,I'm serious.Gusto ko mag-aral ka dito,they have better schools here." Pero pa,I can't leave mom." "She can visit you when she wants.I want you to be a doctor someday."

"Dad,I don't want to be a doctor." "I don't care, gusto ko nandito ka,para narin makilala mo yung mapapangasawa mo balang araw." "Arranged marriage?!You have got to be kidding me!Pinapapunta mo na nga ako diyan tapos gusto mo akong magpakasal sa hindi ko naman kilala?Pa,I already love someone else." "Hindi mo naman niligawan diba?I want your wife to be Chinese."

"Pa,she is Chinese." "Hindi ko siya kilala and this was arranged when you were born."Bakit kayo ni mom,hindi naman siya Chinese ah?Pero pinakasalan mo siya." "Yeah,I did tignan mo ang nangyari,I disobeyed my parents and nagkahiwalay din kami." "Hindi ako magpapakasal sa hindi ko mahal.Goodbye."

He hung up the phone and ran to his room."Xian!"his mom called.He ignored it and locked his door.His mom knocked on the door."Xian,kung gusto mo ng kausap,nandito ako."He didn't answer.

He checked the time.He can't call Kim yet,she hasn't landed.Xian put a pillow on his face and yelled.Mary Anne gave her son time.Hindi din siya sangayon sa gagawin ng dating asawa.She'll talk to him para hindi na ipakasal si Xian.Okay lang sa kanya na mag-aral si Xian duon pero pagdating sa pag-ibig,gusto niya sundin ni Xian ang puso niya.

He is realy angry."Why would you do that?Hindi ba sinunod mo din naman ang puso mo?Why do you have to do this to me?Ano ba ang ginawa ko sa'yo?"Xian thought he wanted to ask these questions.*knock* knock* Xian walked lazily to open the door."Okay ka lang?"Mary Anne asked.He shook his head."Xian,you don't have to do this,pwede kong kausapin ang dad mo."

"I don't think it will help." "I don't know why he is doing this.Nung kinasal kami,I told him that we weren't arranging marriages." "Mom,meron din po bang na arrange na marriage para kay dad?" "Yes and it wasn't followed kaya ginagawa niya ngayon."

"Di po ba he should know how it feels?" "He does.Xian,do you want to study there?" "No.I don't want to leave you." "Let's forget about this,ok?Kumain ka na."They went downstairs and ate dinner while watching tv."Nakausap mo na ba si Kim?Kamusta na siya?" "The last time we talked,okay lang naman po siya.She's in Florida right now."

"That's great.Ano na,nililigawan mo na ba siya?" "Not yet mom." "Bilisan mo,baka maunahan ka pa." "I don't know what to give her." "It doesn't have to be fancy.Ang importante,galing sa puso mo.Show her how you feel." "Can you help me?" "Sige,ano ba yun?"

"I want to send flowers,where can I get them?" "Sasamahan kita bukas." "Thanks mom." "Yun lang ba?" "I wanna serenade her and give her something I just don't know what." "Hmm..what does she like?" "That's the thing,I don't know." "Pag isipan mo,bukas natin bibilhin lahat?"

Xian helped wash the dishes then he went to his room to start brainstorming.After a few minutes, nakaisip na siya.He made a mental note and slept.

"Thank you for choosing Spirit Airlines.Enjoy your stay!"They got their baggages and got out of the airplane.Kumain muna sila tapos tinawagan ni Kim si Xian."Hey princess." "Oh bakit parang matamlay ka?Ok ka lang?Pagod ka na ba?Bukas na lang ako tatawag."

"No it's fine,I wanna talk to you.How was the flight?" "Great,I'm excited." "Kumain ka na ba?" "Yes I just did boss.Ikaw kamusta ka na?" "Not good." "Bakit?May masakit ba sa'yo?" "Wala,it's just that..." "Ano na?" "Princess,dad's making me study in the states." "Anong masama dun?It's for your future." "Well first,I'll miss mom,second..."he sighed.

"Arranged marriage."Hindi nakapagsalita si Kim.Parang nabingi siya sa sinabi ni Xian."Kim,are you still there?" "Ah o-oo oo." "Ano nga ulit sinabi mo?"She wanted to make sure she heard him right."Arranged marriage.I know princess,ako din naman eh,don't worry,hindi ako papayag.Di bale ng hindi ako mag-aral sa states basta ikaw ang pakakasalan ko balang araw."

"Uso pa pala yun.Anong sinabi ni tita?" "Mom said that she won't let it happen either." "Ok sige,matulog ka na,goodnight.I miss you." "I miss you too princess,I love you." Binaba na nila ang telepono.She wanted to say I love you back pero...it's too early.

"Kamusta na daw sila?"tanong ni Emma."Okay naman daw po." "Anong nangyari?Bakit tinanong mo kung anong sinabi ni Mary Anne?" "Ah mom...Xian is in an arranged marriage." "Ano?!Pumayag ba siya?" "Siyempre hindi yan hon,he loves our princess."singit ni Allan.Biglang may tumawag sa kanya.Unregistered number.

"Hey Kim,I heard nasa Florida ka ngayon,hope you're enjoying it there.I miss you." "Sino yan?" "I don't know ma."She deleted the message and decided not to think about it

They checked in to Whyndham Bonnet Creek.(See pic on the side.)Natulog muna sila at napag disesiyunan na bukas na lang mamasyal.

Nagising si Kim ng 6 am.Meron na namang nagtext sa kanyasame phone number.This time she replied."Who are you?"The person didn't reply which made her even more curious.She took a shower and got ready.When she finished,her parents were ready.

They drove to DisneyWorld.First,they rode splash mountain.Kim didn't want to go but her dad carried her into the seat and they sat together.Emma was left at the exit to try and take some pictures.All she did was scream.Ng makababa sila,Allan laughed.

"Grabe,parang mabibingi ako ng maaga dahil sa'yo." "Eh kasi naman po eh,baba ng baba nakakalula.They all laughed.Then they rode 'It's a small world' where they got on a train-like ride and saw dolls that are dressed to look like the are from a country like Hawaii,Korea,China,etc.The song it's a small world played over and over again and they took pictures.

They saw Beauty and the Beast live on stage.Kim did a scavenger hunt.Then they saw dolphins.Took a picture in front of Cinderella's castle.They rode Jungle Cruise.Emma went with Kim this time and they got on Star Tours where they met characters of Starwars while moving.

Allan wanted to go to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror where you ride an elevator and go all the way up to the 13th floor and drop."Kayo na lang po.Okay na ako dito,maghihintay na lang po ako."sabi ni Kim."Come on,it'll help you get over your fear." "Baka masuka lang po ako." "Hindi yan,hindi ka pa nga kumakain eh."

She shook her head."Sige na,please?" "Kayo na lang po." Fine,huwag na,next time na lang."They bought some souvenirs.Kim got Xian a hat.They took more pictures and went back to the hotel."Whew!Grabe,that was fun.Did you have fun princess?" "Opo.Sobra." "Bukas ulit,isasakay talaga kita sa Tower of Terror." "Pa!" "It's going to be fun."

"Yeah,good luck with that.Goodnight na po baka mamaya makaisip pa kayo ng kung ano eh."She kissed their cheeks and hugged them then she went in her room.Sa pagod,tinext na lang niya si Xian at bukas na lang sila mag-uusap.2 am na rin kasi.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Kamusta ang school?"tanong ni Mary Anne kay Xian na kakauwi lang."Okay naman po."His phone rang.A text message from Kim.He read it and sighed."Lalim naman nun.Ano,pagod no?" "Yeah,she can't videochat." "May mamaya pa naman eh." "I know but I miss her.It's been 48 hours since I talked to her."

"Di bale.Ano,meron ka bang mga assignments?Gawin mo na para maka alis na tayo." "I almost forgot about that."He ate lunch and went upstairs to his room to do his homework.Madali siyang natapos.Xian got dressed and they left.

First,pumunta sila sa Blue Magic and he bought Kim a lifesize teddy bear.Then he got a card,flowers,his mom even added chocolates.Tinext niya si Kim for their address.Buti na lang,nagising ito at tinext na lang sa kanya with no questions.They sent it to the address,ate dinner and went home.

He passed out on his bed right when they got home.

Ng mabasa ni Kim ang text ni Xian,inaantok pa siya kaya dali dali siyang nagreply at natulog ulit.But,half an hour later,ginising siya ni Emma para makapaghanda na for that day's activities.Naligo siya at nagbreakfast sila.

They didn't stay that long sa DisneyWorld dahil gustong magswimming ni Kim sa hotel.They rode at least 10 rides and watched a couple shows then they ate lunch and they stayed in the hotel for the rest of the day.Nagrelax lang sila.Kim's parents got a massage,Emma went to the spa,she got her nails done and then she picked Kim up para makapag bonding silang dalawa.

They went shopping at The Mall at Millenia.They got shoes,bags,clothes.Umuwi sila with handfuls of bags on both hands,each."Sabi ko na nga ba eh,nagshopping na naman kayo.Hay,sana naman,kami naman ng prinsesa ko ang magbonding tomorrow."

"Kim,merong mga padala si Xian.Nasa kwarto mo."She got in her room and saw the things that Xian sent.Her eyes got watery.She wiped it.Nilagay niya sa vase yung flowers at niyakap ang teddy bear. She textted Xian to thank him and to go on videochat.

Wala pang isang minuto ang lumipas at nag-online na si Xian."Hello princess.How are you?" "Great.Salamat ha.I appreciate it.I wanna hug you so tight right now." "You're welcome.Ako rin eh.Miss na miss nakita.I can't wait till June." "Xian,why did you suddenly send all these things?"

"Ahm..."he cleared his throat."Nililigawan kita.To show you how I really feel about you.Tinakot kasi ako ni mommy eh,baka daw maunahan na ako."Nagring ang phone ni Kim.Same person.She deleted it."Sino yun?" "Hindi ko alam,he or she has been texting me these past few days.Hindi magpakilala."

"That's bad,you should change you're number.Baka mamaya,siraulo siya." "Sige na nga po." "It's for your safety narin princess." "Yes boss."she saluted.She talked about her DisneyWorld experience dahil Friday naman sa Pilipinas kaya he can stay up.

"Sounds like you had fun." "I did.I went swimming earlier too.Tapos kakauwi lang namin ni mommy galing sa mall.We bought a lot of things." "Nice.Oo ng pala,kamusta na kayo diyan?Sila papa?" "Okay naman."She opened the chocolates and ate right in front of Xian."Baka mamaya hindi ka makaulog niyan princess,follow the serving size."

"3 lang ang serving size eh.I'm craving." "Ikaw,kamusta school mo?Matutuloy ba yung marriage?" "I don't know.I guess dad's giving me time.He hasn't called." "Sana hindi noh?" "Siyempre.Sa'yo lang to noh." "Loko loko,seryoso ako noh.Ang hirap kayang ikasal sa taong hindi mo naman mahal.Hello?Kasal yun noh,panghabangbuhay."

"Ang sabihin mo,takot ka ding makasal ako sa iba." "Hmp.Assumero ka naman." "Aminin na kasi." "Hindi." "Aamin na yan." "Ah uh." "Sige na nga.Abutin pa tayo ng taon dito eh." "Indenial ka talaga."he mumbled.They laughed.The two continued talking."Xian,paano kung matuloy yung arranged marriage?"

"Hindi ko papayagang mangyari yun noh.I told him,hindi ako magpapakasal sa taong hindi ko mahal." "Paano kung i-disown ka niya?" "I don't care,I'll have mom,you and your parents and the important things is,I followed my heart."

"Sabihan mo naman sila Ella at Alyssa na gumawa ng account.Miss ko na sila." "Sure." "Thank you." "May balita ka ba sa kanila?" "Well...si Alyssa at Jake na." "Really?!"He nodded.Kim got up and squealed.She calmed down after a couple minutes."Sorry.Kailan pa?" "Last month lang." "That's great.May balita ka ba kay Ella?"

"Wala eh.Sorry princess." "Okay lang." "Princess,I have a song for you." He got his guitar out and started playing.(Please play the song on the side.)

All I hear is raindrops

Falling on the rooftop

Oh baby tell me why'd you have to go

Cause this pain I feel

It won't go away

And today I'm officially missing you

I thought that from this heartache

I could escape

But I fronted long enough to know

There ain't no way

And today

I'm officially missing you

Oh can't nobody do it like you

Said every little thing you do

Hey baby say it stays on my mind

And I, I'm officially

All I do is lay around

Two ears full tears

From looking at your face on the wall

Just a week ago you were my baby

Now I don't even know you at all

I don't know you at all

Well I wish that you would call me right now

So that I could get through to you somehow

But I guess it's safe to say baby safe to say

That I'm officially missing you

Oh can't nobody do it like you

Said every little thing you do

Hey baby say it stays on my mind

And I, I'm officially

Well I thought I could just get over you baby

But I see that's something I just can't do

From the way you would hold me

To the sweet things you told me

I just can't find a way

To let go of you

It's official

You know that I'm missing you

Yeah yes

All I hear is raindrops

And I'm officially missing you

"I miss you so much princess.Kung pwede lang hatakin ang araw." "You are so sweet.Sana hindi ka magbago." "Hinding hindi ako magbabago.Promise." "Xian naman eh,don't make promises,they're always meant to be broken.Gawin mo na lang." "Yes princess." "Kung makahanap ka ng iba ha,okay lang sa akin." "Princess,why are you saying that?" "Baka magsawa ka eh.Okay lang sa akin." "No princess,I don't care how long it'll take kaya kong maghintay para sa'yo."

"Sigurado ka diyan ha?" "Yup." "Lakas ng tama ko sa'yo eh."he winked."Yan nanaman po tayo." "Totoo naman ang lahat ng sinasabi ko sa'yo eh.I will never lie to you."They talked for hours."Sige princess,baka pagod ka na." "You're right,inaantok na nga ako.Sige,goodnight sa iyo.I miss you,usap ulit tayo bukas.Bye.Muah." "Bye princess.I miss and love you."They hung up and Kim slept with a smile on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
222K 4.6K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
169M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
1.4M 33.7K 32
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 Vampire [Published under Bookware's Pink & Purple] Rica Allona Nicolas Sevilla had a dream that she was lost into a strange place...