Love at first Hate | ✔️

By selftice

Ross stepped a step closer to me from across the room, confusion never leaving his eyes. "Are you hiding from... More

Love at first Hate| Raura
1 | "Suffer in silence."
2 | "That's correct."
3 | "I have a name."
4 | "your flirting abilities are getting worse."
5 | "What's up with you and that sass ?"
6 | "Go take a seat and pretend like you want to be here."
7 | "I know twenty of your kind."
8 | "Did she torture you much ?"
9 | "Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick."
10 | "I'm trying to help someone who hates me."
11 | "I know that being annoying is the only thing you're good at"
12 | "You do not simply dump someone over a text."
13 | "Do you think that low of me ?"
14 | "Two can play this game."
15 | "There you go again, Sweetheart."
16 | "You're getting red all over your face."
17 | "you play very unfair."
18 |"You have to admit, I'm pretty awesome."
19|"You love books, don't you ?"
20 | "You should savor that"
21 | "It was just a kiss."
23 | "Alec as in Alec Reid ?"
24 | „Are you trying to choke me to death ?!"
25 | "Stay still."
26 | "Alright, whatever makes you sleep at night."
27 | "Are you okay ?"
28 | "Isn't that basic human decency ?"
29 | " I've been pretty mean to him in the past too.."
30 | "We'll get there one day, I guess, since the earth is round."
31 | "Keeping long eye contact with me may lead to consequenses."
32 | "Do you always ramble when you're nervous ?"
33 | "I'm here with my girlfriend."
34 | "I was drawn to her by her intelligence."
35 | "Am I a good kisser ?"
36 | "Physically only meters, but miles by heart."
37 | "I guess this is what they call destiny."
38 | „Why is a boy in boxers standing in the middle of you room ?!"
39 |"Is it because I like him ?"
40 | "Did he take his pants off ?"
41 | „He's not as handsome as my boyfriend"
42 | "You better take responsibility for this."
43 | "I'm afraid I'll make a mistake otherwise."
44 | "You lost the right to talk to me one year ago."
45 | "If you don't stop me now, I never plan on stopping ever again."
46 | "Are you- are you crying ?"
47 | "I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you blushing."
48 | „I wonder who was dumb enough to date this idiot."
49 | "You used to hate people who are affectionate in public."
50 | "Can you get her number for me ?"
51 | "I left my keys at home. "
52 | "You really have the nerve to be handsome, even in this situation."
53 | "Nothing... happened last night, right ?"
54 | "But I guess you preferred me shirtless." (Last Chapter)
(55) | Thank you.

22 | "Had a good sleep, princess ?"

1.1K 44 28
By selftice

This is one of my fav gifs of them <3 just here to remind you of their sweetness.
I will also start to dedicate my chapters to my readers out there ♥️

"Had a good sleep, princess ?"

Laura's POV

"You did what ?", Maia and Emma said in unsion.

I looked up at them, realizing that my oh-so-great idea from last night wasn't as great as I thought. I shrugged, "But there seriously wasn't a better way out of that situation.", I reassured them. Am I trying to convince myself or them ?

"I mean.. Did that idea pop into your mind before or after you saw that Ross was in the room ?", Maia asked. I furrowed my brows, not understanding why she was asking that kind of question. "What does that have to do with this ?"

I saw Emma and Maia exchanging a knowing look before they looked at me again, "I was just thinking..", Maia trailed off before continuing. "What was Ross doing in that room anyways ?"

I shrugged, "He was on the phone with someone and just ended the call when I came into the room."

"Oh, okay..", Maia said.

"But why didn't we think about the possibility of running into Alec at the party ? Like it was so obvious that he'd be there, I literally feel so dumb.", Emma stated before shaking her head in disappointment.

"I mean, I luckily handled the situation, didn't I ? I didn't have to face him.", I said while starting to play with my hair absentmindedly.

Emma's eyes fell on the strand of hair my fingers were playing with and sighed, "What did that jerk want to talk to you about anyways ?"

"I really wanna know too... Is that guy delusional to think that he has the right to talk to you ? If I met him there I really would just..", Maia said before making a fist.

I looked at her and smiled a little, "I just hope that we'll never meet again. Why is he back anyways ? He should have stayed in Germany. Forever."

Emma gave me a smile before saying, "Hey, this is not how we should feel when we have a school trip tomorrow."

"But seriously, camping ?", I whined.

"Yes, camping. Isn't that awesome ? It's been such a long time since we've been in touch with the nature.", Emma tried to lighten my mood up.

"You may be right but still...", I sighed.

"I love camping. I can't wait to go !", Maia joined Emma's excitement.

I looked at them and sighed, "Why do we have to gooo..", before adding, "Wait, Emma are you gonna sit with Dave ?"

I saw how Emma's shade changed at the mention of her new boyfriend and laughed, "Are you gonna blush every time someone mentions his name ?"

She cupped her face with her hands, trying to hide herself blushing, "I'm sorry but I can't help it. He literally makes me feel so special in a way that no one did before. And his smile, gosh..", she said while looking up to the ceiling and letting herself fall back from her sitting position on the ground.

"So, we'll take that as a yes.", Maia said while laughing and turned towards me, "So that means we'll sit together ?"

I nodded while smiling at her, "Indeed."

The rest of the day pretty much went by with them helping me what to pack et voilà, I was ready to go.

///Love at first Hate\\\

When Monday came, the teachers were waiting for all of us to get on the bus.

When Maia and I claimed our seats, I realized that we would sit in front of Ross and Jordan and that Dave and Emma were in the row next to us. I looked at Maia, "How long does the bus ride take ?"

"I think it was something around three hours ?", Maia answered. "Three hours ?", I groaned while sinking down in my seat. "That's like forever."

Maia rolled her eyes at my dramatic self, "Oh, come on."

I straightened my posture again and took my phone out, "Guess I'll spend the whole time listening to music..", I said as I felt the bus starting to move.

I was sitting in the window seat and leaned my head on it whilst closing my eyes. I'm so damn tired. I couldn't get sleep for the last two nights because of Alec. I'm pretty sure he's doing very good right now, considering how easily he ended things with me back than.

"Is it alright for you, Laura ?", I heard Maia say when she took one earphone out of my ear. "Huh ?"

"Jordan and I wanted to watch to watch Riverdale together, is it okay for you if I go seat next to him ? If would be easier that way.", Maia explained.

I nodded right away, "Why wouldn't it be ? Of course I'm okay with that."

Only after Maia stood up, I understood why she was asking. Her sitting next to Jordan would mean that Ross would sit next to me.

As soon as Maia changed seats with Ross, I took a second to analyze his appearance today. He was wearing dark jeans with a black hoodie since the weather was slowly becoming colder day by day. It's nearly November.

I was expecting some kind of comment of him but he was unexpectedly quite and continued to look on his phone while leaning back in his seat. I couldn't help but notice how perceptible  our height difference was even from our sitting position. His shoulders were in line with my eyes.

I shrugged. I guess not even Ross is in the mood to make  some attempts for a conversation on a Monday morning. Everyone was tired. I decided to continue closing my eyes and leaned my head on the window.

I guess I could get some sleep on the bus to make up for those sleepless nights... I thought and actually fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed was that the bus came to a halt. Other than that, I felt how I didn't wake up in the same position I fell asleep in.

Instead, my body was leaning onto the other side. I bit my lip while peeping from one eye and saw that I was indeed putting my head on Ross' shoulder.

Why can't I just stay in place while sleeping??

Other than that, I noticed how extremely slumped back Ross was sitting. Remember how I said that the top of my head was in line with his shoulders ? Well due to him slumping back that excessively, my head was comfortably on his shoulder.

I bit my lip while squeezing my eyes. This is so damn embarrassing.

"So guys, we finally arrived to our destination. The first thing we'll do is leaving the bus and make sure that everyone gets their belongings.", I heard our teacher speak up.

I felt Ross turning his head my way but he didn't make any movements.

I started rubbing my eyes whilst slowly looking around and than glanced at Ross to see that he was staring right back at me.

"Had a good sleep, princess ?", he chuckled while watching me continue to rub my eyes in attempt to get rid of the tiredness.

I yawned, covering my mouth before telling him honestly, "I'm sorry, I didn't intend to make you uncomfortable.."

He sat up and looked down at me before saying, "It's alright, I mean I got to take pictures of you sleeping and send them to our group chat..", he stated casually while standing up from his seat but I could see that he was holding back his laughter.

I gasped at him, "You did not."

He stopped for a second and looked at me before saying, "You might wanna check your phone.", and winked at me before turning away and getting off the bus.

I quickly reached for my phone in my pocket and saw that there was indeed a new created group chat.

With me as the group's profile picture.

Oh no, you didn't, Ross.

This is calling for revenge.

∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙

I really like how the story is going right now ♥️

-Fave Line ?

You might have noticed that I update this story frequently now (it's me trying to make up for all the time I wasted not writing it)

Ross doing that picture thing us obviously because he wants to hide his sweet letting-her-sleep-on-my-shoulder-because-it's-much-more-comfortable-than-the-window action🙃

-Anyways, your favorite character ?

-A place you've always wanted to go to ?

-> mine's gotta be Seoul ♥️

Stay beautiful (you'll do either way but felt like reminding you of it) and safe ☘️.

This chapter is also dedicated to HeavensMelody

Thank you for helping me coming up with ideas for the development of the story !!

-t.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 211 12
what if Adam and lute started to have feelings? and not just boss and employee (WARNING!) this story has cursing and maybe some smut (I may have wro...
55.5K 1.2K 48
THE BOY NEXT DOOR- AFTER Sofia Mendes has to spend the next six months at her Aunt's house, because her barely available mom's business branch has mo...
9.6M 296K 32
Highest rank in teen fiction #7 Highest rank in #boyfriend #2 Started 28th August 2016 COMPLETED 8th January 2017 Not edited (update - I wrote this...
66.4K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.