You Are My Everything

By kayJay_KJ

This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football... More

🥰Author's note😊
Winning
Stay away from me
Being weird
🥰 Author talk😘
Don't even know his Name
Toying or Threat?
Having Fever
Please STOP!!
Protect him
Why him?
Telling truth
Friends?
Shocked
Explain
Woken up
🥰Author talk🤗
Going somewhere
A Chance
Trying something new
New girl?
Girlfriend or boyfriend?
What have you done?
😊Author talk😶
Week earlier Part-1
Week earlier Part-2
He is really angry
Feelings
Where are you?
🥳Author talk🎉❤️
🥰 Author talk 🎉
4 years later
Why???
Pain...
🎉 Author talk 🎉
Old memories
I don't want you
'has moon always been this beautiful?'
The story of past
Leave me alone...
A plan
Unexpected guest
😭Author talk😔
What happened in the past?
I am sorry
Manic
Not going anywhere
Missed you
You are mine
3 year later

Apologies at first sight

4.6K 191 9
By kayJay_KJ

"Mewwwww~~~~ let's go na~~~" Alice whined pulling mew's hand who was trying to sleep in the classroom.

"Fuck off...leave me alone I want to sleep." Mew scolded alice taking his hand back from her hold.

"You brat, you can sleep in cafeteria. I am hungry" Alice said.

"Go find zack. Let me be in peace." Mew said putting his head on his hand and closing his eyes.

Alice had an Idea. She smirked and tip-top to stand behind mew. She raise her and smacked mew's head really hard.

Mew hissed in pain and now he was really pissed "you bitch I am going to kill you."

Seeing mew wrath Alice laughed and ran off from there and mew followed her. Alice ran towards cafeteria where Zack was waiting for them not knowing what just Alice did to mew. mew was running behind Alice yelling her name.

Alice entered the cafeteria and saw jack and ran towards him. mew was behind as he was about to grab alice, mew bumped into a guy who was holding tray of food in his hand and all the food spill over him and the guy.

Mew got more pissed "what an unlucky day" mew said brushing off the spilled food from his clothes.

"Yeah what an unlucky day. I think you own me an apology." The guy said.

"Fuck you. Who do you think...." Mew's words hung in his mouth when he looked at the guy. The guy, who is standing in front of him was really handsome and beautiful at the same time. For the first time he was struck by someone's looks. Although he was handsome himself. Even one of the hottest guy on the campus but this guy.....

"Hey you bumped into me and also spilled my food. Don't you think you need to apologies to me?" the guy said.

Mew was staring at the guy not saying a word. The guy snapped his fingers in front of him making him come back to reality "hey I am waiting for an apology."

"Gulf!!! Gulf!!! You are here.. Let's go..." Mild came running looking anxious and shaking. He pulled gulf to go from there.

"But this guy he..." gulf was interrupted by mild.

"Oh sorry mew he is new. he didn't know you. Forgave him. please." Saying this mild pulled gulf out of cafeteria and gulf resisting to not go and make the guy apologies.

After mild and gulf left, mew was still standing there not knowing why this guy seems attractive to him? 'Gulf' he thought to himself. Then suddenly he felt smack on his head. He looked back "Alice you little bitch."

"Oh so now you can talk. I thought you are a mute." Alice laughed teasing mew on what just happened.

"Hey stop playing I have class soon. Let's eat first." Zack said.

Then he pulled both of them to the table. Mew looked back where gulf left. Then went with his friend to eat something.

While eating Alice kept on teasing mew. zack stepped in the conversation "you are always hot tempered. I thought you are going to punch him when you bumped into him. But you did nothing that was really new."

"I don't know" mew said being annoyed with his friend's questions and teasing.

---

On the football field.

"Why did you pull me here? He bumped into me and spilled my food all over me. And didn't even apologies." Gulf said to mild.

Mild hung his head and sighed "gulf you are new here. You don't want troubles when you just got here, right? And that guy is trouble."

"Trouble or not, I just know that he ruined my lunch and my clothes. He should have apologies instead of staring at me like it was my fault." Gulf said making annoyed face.

Mild shook his head lightly "you don't understand gulf. Last time a guy just bumped into him accidently and he beat him to pulp"

Gulf looked at mild in disbelief "does he have psychological problem?"

"He is the bad boy of this campus. Hitting people, getting into trouble , sleeping around and being a brat is his hobbies. That's why everybody is afraid of him." Mild said.

Gulf narrowed his eyebrow "what is there to afraid of people like him? He seems like a total jerk and the more you be afraid of him, the more chance he gets to make you below him. I hate people like that."

Mild sighed "let it be gulf, don't be stubborn and try to stay out of his radar he is not worth ruining your college life for."

"Whatever I am leaving now. See you tomorrow" Gulf said leaving the football ground.

'i just hope mew don't trouble gulf for just bumping into him' mild sighed and thought to himself.

---

Gulf reached home, he entered the house quietly. He knew if his mom sees him in this messy clothes she is going to make big deal out of it.

He tip toed his foot not making sound. Just as he was about to go upstairs to his room. "Gulf you are back early today?" his mother said from behind.

Gulf took a deep breath and turned around and smiled "yeah. I skipped the practice."

His mother's eyes went wide "what's wrong with your clothes?"

Gulf smiled and walked to his mother "a dog just crossed my path when I had tray of food in my hands."

His mother raised her eyebrow "dogs are allowed in your campus?"

Gulf laughed "yeah I guess someone set is pet lose in the dog show that was held in campus."

"Are you telling the truth? Or did someone bully you" gulf's mom asked being curious.

"Mom do you think anyone can bully me?" gulf said with a proud face.

His mom laugh and patted on is shoulder "that's true.. Go and change now I'll get you something to eat later."

Gulf kissed his mom's cheek and left to his room to change.

---

Mew was sitting at a night club with his friends. Having fun and drinking, when a girl came by a sat beside him. She put her hand around mew's neck. Mew smiled. The girl lean forward to mew's ear.

"It's crowded here. Do you want to go somewhere alone?" The girl said in a sensual way.

Mew looked at her and smirked "Why not." This was usual for mew, girls throwing themselves at him. He know, he is handsome and he never deny it and let the girls get all over him.

Then they both stood up and mew looked back at his friends "you guys enjoy I am going now to have a little chat with her."

Alice and Zack look at him and showed him middle finger "yeah chat...fuck off."

Mew chuckled and then left with the girl as they when towards the washroom.

The girls started to kiss mew abruptly. Mew smiled in between kiss 'trying to be alpha huh?' then he put his hand on girls back of head and pushed her to the wall.

The girl got shocked by mew's sudden action but they never broke the kiss. As mew closed his eyes to deepen the kiss suddenly a someone's face flashed in front of him.

He opened his eyes breaking the kiss and catching his breath.

"What happened?" the girl asked.

Mew looked at her "nothing." He put his lips on her lips again the girl reciprocated the kiss in full. Then again a face flashed in front of mew's eyes. Mew break from the kiss again and backed off and rubbed his eyes.

"Are you okay?" the girl asked seeing mew.

Mew looked at the girl and then he said "I need to go" saying that mew turned around and left the place leaving the girl confused.

Getting of night club mew went to parking to his car. Standing outside the car he lit a cigarette. Smoking cigarette he closed his eyes in frustration "why the fuck I saw his face?"

♥️♥️♥️♥️

to be continued...

thanks for reading the first one. hope you are going get interested with this story.

please comment your views. support. your love and support keeps me going.🤗🤗🤗

love you all♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.4K 24
This story is based on my real-life experiences. Yes, you can say this is my life story. But since I haven't found me 'The One' at least in this stor...
13.3K 711 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
68.7K 3.8K 59
GULF - He is a stubborn man. His love has faded and been betrayed. So don't blame him if he doesn't trust anyone, but with Mew's presence his stubbor...
59K 3.6K 44
Gulf is an easy going guy. He is a fresher in the university along with his best friend Mild. He is SINGLE SINCE BIRTH. What will happen if he fells...