Don't Go (Oli Sykes)

By bmtharemylife

After many years of waiting, the time has finally arrived. Nicole and Josh, her best guy friend, were going t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
SEQUEL

Chapter 3

2.5K 52 4
By bmtharemylife

It was already the next morning and as I can say my official first day of living here in London. God that sounded just amazing. I still couldn't believe it that I finally was at London. I got up and slowly tried to figure out where the kitchen. Luckily the house wasn't that big so I found it after a bit. I made myself some coffee and sat down. After a bit Josh came into the kitchen also.

"Hey my little bitch. How are you? Ready to get our tattoos and you to get interviewed?" Oh god, I forgot about that. I had to wear something nice and he was going to interview and hire me.

"Uhh, yay. I'm 100% percent ready for the tattoos part, a bit less for the interview. However, it can't be that bad. Want some coffee?" Well, what was I going to wear? I had no idea. Well I think I should be nice but always myself. I didn't want him to get a different impression of me from who I really was.

"Yeah, I need some coffee to wake up. Anyway, the interview will go great don't worry. Plus if everything will go fine you will be dating very soon a famous tattoo artist." He smiled and winked at me and then started laughing.

"C'mon, I don't even know this guy. He could be a total freak for all I know. I don't even know if he is my type." I just replied looking at my coffee still half asleep.

"Well, anyway it's always better to give a cute first impression go get ready, we have a hour left before we have to leave." And she started pushing me to my room. So, after a bit of not having any idea of what to wear I had finally decided. I wore a black crop top, a pale pink skirt, same color heels and of course my black beanie. Ok, all I needed to do was my makeup and hair. I went to the bathroom and curled my hair a bit. I put mascara and a bit of eyeliner, however not too much. I went back to the living room got my purse. Crimson looked at me for a few seconds.

"Well, now that's how you dress to give an amazing first impression. So ready to have a wonderful guy falling for you?" She said and smiled at me. I started to blush a bit.

"Oh, c'mon stop it. I don't even know him Crimson. Let's just go get our tattoos done. I have been waiting for this moment for too much time." We all started running to the car. After twenty minutes we arrived at the Tattoo shop. The shop was called "Color Paradise", that was actually a cool name. I couldn't wait to enter the shop and get my two tattoos. Of course, I had other tattoos already. However these tattoos were going to be special. Then a 6 foot tall guy came out of the shop. He had ginger hair that was "neatly messed up". His right arm was covered in tattoos, however his left arm had a bit less of tattoos. He actually seemed pretty cute. So far Crimson was right, he did look amazing.

"Crimson, hey I'm happy to see my friend once again. So are these the two crazy best friends that you have been talking me about for so much time?" He hugged her and smiled at us.

"Yeah, they are. He is Josh and she is Nicole, the one you're going to interview today." She replied.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Mike. So I was thinking that I'm going to start with Nicole since she has to do two tattoos and I have to interview her. Is it fine guys?" Josh and Crimson both nodded and smiled while they left me alone with Mike. I sat down and relaxed.

"So, please remind me what are the two tattoos I'm going to do while I interview you?" He said while sitting down next to me getting all the stuff ready.

"So I'm going to have an anchor on my left thumb. I'm also going to have a quote on my right wrist saying 'There is a Hell, believe me I've seen it'." I replied to him acting normally.

He looked at me "How come you're only having the first half of the third album by Bring Me The Horizon? Shouldn't it have a second part also?" He asked.

"Well, yeah it does have a second half. That's what my best friend Josh is going to do. We wanted to divide it in half so when we hold ours arms together the tattoos in a way would connect." I simply said.

"That is actually a really nice and original idea. I'm already starting to like you Nicole. Well let's get started with the interview and the tattoos. So Nicole are you an organized person?"

"Well, yes I am. I may not be one of the most organized people, however when I need to do stuff I can do them without any problems. I know where I put my stuff exactly, even though if for somebody else it may seem a bit of a mess. However that's how my mind works and I can't really change it." I answered the question honestly, the last thing I needed was to lie to him.

"I understand by what you say. You're not the only person like that. Anyway how do you handle stress and pressure?"

"Well, I handle them actually pretty well. I can just make the stress become less so it doesn't seem so much of a problem. However there are some times I just panic. However after a bit of time I understand everything and I can get back on track."

"So, what are your hobbies?"

"Mine are listening to music, read, hang out with my friends and write." I replied to him.

He smiled at me, "What kind of music do you like?" he simply asked me.

"Well, I love Bring Me The Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Suicide Silence, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low and Pierce The Veil. I could go on forever, however I think I'm just going to stop here." I replied to him. He looked at me and smiled once again, I right away started to blush. Wait what? Blush? Oh no, girl calm down don't blush in front of him! What would he think? He didn't seem to notice.

"Okay, I understand Nicole. So this is going to be my last question, how much of a patient person are you?" Finally the last question had arrived. I started wondering how many questions he was going to ask me.

"Well, it actually depends a lot on the person. However I'm usually pretty patient. However, if I don't like a certain person I tend to lose my calmness really soon. Usually I'm a really calm girl though, so you don't have to really worry about that." I said and smiled at him. He smiled and got up.

"Well I just finished both tattoos and you, my dear just got hired. You're going to work in the front of the shop taking all the calls and appointments and stuff like that. Your first day will start on Monday. However, you are just going to try for the first month and a half to see if you are okay with everything and like it. If you don't you can just tell me and leave the job" He said smiling. Really? I already found an amazing job? That was amazing. I stared at my tattoos. They were both wonderful; he did such a great job.

I hugged him and said "Thanks Mike, they are both perfect. Just how I imagined them to come out. I can't wait to start working on Monday. I think I'm going to like this job. Well I think it's better to let my friends get their tattoos also, you know I wasn't the only one that waited so many years to do these." I gave him a huge smile and walked away so Josh and Crimson could do their tattoos.

After we all got our tattoos we went back home to enjoy the rest of the evening. We ordered pizza and were eating it while lying on the couches.

"So Nicole, how did the interview go?" Crimson asked me.

"Really fine actually. I got hired. However he said the first month and a half were like just to try out and see if the job suited me or not. He said if I didn't like it I could just leave the job without any problem. He did such an amazing job with the tattoos, I love them so much." I smiled backed at her while staring at the BMTH tattoo.

"So, he didn't ask you out or anything like that?" Now it was Josh asking disappointed in not hearing any juicy facts.

"I'm sorry, but no. He hasn't asked me out, he hasn't kissed me, or anything like that. The only thing he did was my tattoos and he gave me a hug and it was a friendly one. Nothing else." I had just responded.

"So when is your first working day going to be?" She asked me.

"Monday is going to be my first day. Anyway Josh you know that Bring Me The Horizon are coming to London next Saturday? I wanted to buy some tickets to surprise you, however they were all sold out. I hate it I looked everywhere but nothing. No tickets could be found." I told him. He frowned right away. I couldn't blame him. We always tried to go to their concerts but always failed every single time.

"Hey, it's ok Nicole. You always tried. I guess it's just to be another time we won't see them. We will have more luck next time." All of a sudden silence had taken over the room. The air started to fill with sadness. In the mean time Crimson got up and got a small package. I tried to figure out what she was holding, however I just couldn't understand what it could have possibly been.

"Well, I was going to hide this till the day before. However the subject got up today and you guys seem sad. I don't want you two to keep those frowns so I'm just going to show it now. So I knew about them coming to London for a bit of time. And luckily I was able to find three concert tickets with VIP Backstage Passes." She took out the concert tickets and Josh and I started to go crazy. I couldn't believe this. Was this actually real or was this all an ugly joke?

"NO WAY! You got not only three concert tickets but also VIP Backstage Passes! OMG, Crimson what would I do without you? Thank you so much! You got no idea how much these tickets are important to us. Thank you so, so, so, so much!" I screamed while we both ran up to her and hugged her. Josh just remained speechless. He couldn't say anything. I mean VIP Backstage Passes! I was not only going to see them at the concert, however also later backstage and meet them! London just got ten times better in a matter of a day.

"Ok, ok guys. Please let go before you kill me. I understand that you guys are super excited about the news I just gave you. However I still don't want to die before going to their concert, you know." We both let go right away.

"I'm sorry Crimson. It's just you know, we haven't been able to see them live not even once. And now all of the sudden we were also going to meet them later backstage. It just got to us super fast." Josh said excusing himself for the way he overreacted.

"It's ok man. You two were just super happy, I understand. Well, I think I'm going to sleep I had a long day and I'm pretty tired. Good night you dickhead and good night you little bitch." She smiled while heading to her bedroom.

"Good night to you too little slut" I replied to her just before she closed the door. She was right, it had been a long day and I deserved a bit of sleep. I said good night to Josh and headed to my room. I put my IPod on shuffle however in a low volume so it wouldn't distract me so much. This way it would have been easier for me to fall asleep. I a matter of three songs I was already dead asleep.

*** Well, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everybody. I hope you guys had a great time. Anyway, please tell me any advice on how I could get better. I will always take any kind of advice. Also a new Bring Me The Horizon video just came out today. It's always the same song however there are different scenes. So, what did you guys think about dividing the album into two tattoos? Anyway I just wanted to say that my plan is to have a new chapter uploaded every 2-3 days. I hope you guys like the story so far. ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 7.7K 63
As soon as Chelsea meets Oliver, she hates him. He just seems to want to bother her. When Oliver meets Chelsea, he instantly falls in love with her...
16.6K 544 128
Aspiring model Joy has snuck backstage at a music festival with her friend who's currently hooking up with a DJ. Joy just wants to go watch the bands...
372K 7.3K 52
Brodie and Oli have been separated for six months. Brodie's been trying to get on with her life back in America. She had a job, a new apartment, and...
7.5K 306 47
"So here, you can have my heart." Mia has always loved a good vampire story. From twilight, to true blood, to vampire diaries, she's into them all. T...