The Secret Life Of The Assist...

Rosesc1982

From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just gre... Еще

Copyright©
Chapter 1 Where It All Started
Chapter 2 Kidnapping
Chapter 3 In Hidding
Chapter 4 Who is at the door?
Chapter 5 Take Off
Chapter 6 New York City
Chapter 7 A little to small
Chapter 8 bumping into each other
Chapter 9 Before me was a God
THANK YOU 🙂
Chapter 10 ✔ Coffee???
Chapter 12✔ 🐺
Chapter 13 Being Possessive
Chapter 14 Flirting
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🙂
Chapter 17 Mature 🔥
Chapter 18 Dinner
Chapter 19 ✔
Chapter 20 Dinner Date
Chapter 21 Mature 🔥
Chapter 22 Sexy
Chapter 23 Visitor
Chapter 24 NOT TO HAPPY
Chapter 25 Day off of school
Chapter 26 Meeting his true self
Chapter 27 Conflicted Feelings
Chapter 28 Broken 💗
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 🤨 😧 😡😥
Chapter 31 🥛💊
Chapter 32 🇨🇦
Chapter 33 Time to Party
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Meeting Stephen McKnight
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 LAST CHAPTER!

Chapter 11 ✔ Looking the part

324 10 1
Rosesc1982

As I was taking a deep breath to calm my nerves, I look myself over in my full-length mirror once again to see if I liked this outfit that I had picked out.

It's not bad I thought, I didn't show much just mainly my long legs.

My arms and my chest were covered so I don't think I would get any complaints at the office for this outfit, Stephen hadn't told me yet about the dress code.

The office my god I didn't think that I would be standing here nervous as I can be thinking that I had for some odd reason got myself a job from lying to a hot guy like Stephen and to top it all off I get to work with him every day as his assistant.

How does that even work? I thought to myself.

I guess it's true you have to lie to people to get somewhere in this world.

I shook my head back and forth not believing what I was saying it's unreal.

It's almost time to leave I thought as I looked at the clock on the bedroom wall.

You might be saying why are you nervous well the reason for that is I have never worked a day in my life.

The only thing that I know might help me with being an assistant is that I have always been book smart and the top student in my classes.

Do I know anything about being an assistant, well I only know what I have read in romance novels but I don't see Stephen bending me over his desk anytime soon.

I started to laugh at that thought, I knew if he tried I wouldn't stop him that is for sure hahaha.

Man, I need to get a life.

The girls had left for school already, the bus had come and picked them up.

Starting tomorrow I had signed them up for the before and after school program so this way I can drop them off at their school early in the morning before I start work.

I know it sounds like daycare but it's not well kinda but let's not let them know that.

They think that I signed them up so that they could interact with other kids meanwhile I just needed someone to watch them as I worked.

The after-school program is the same as the morning once they are done school they walk over to a classroom that has the after-school program.

It works great for me because all I have to do is pick them up once I'm done work and it's cheaper than a babysitter and the bonus part is free tutoring.

I won't have to worry about helping them with their school work.

They don't know yet that I a job.

To be honest I was going to let this week go by first in case I got fired.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm went off on my cell to notify me that it was time to leave.

I had called a cab to pick me up for work.

I wasn't too sure where this McKnight Inc Industry was so I thought my best bet would be to call a cab.

As I was sitting in my cab I looked outside the window as New York City was passing by me in a blink of an eye.

Taxicabs after taxicabs were passing by us.

Looks like I wasn't the only person going to work today.

My cab pulled up to this huge and when I say huge I mean huge glass building.

I would hate to be the person who would have to clean these windows.

I better do a great job today or that might be my next job as a window cleaner for this company.

As I stepped out of the cab I looked up to the top of the building.

It looked to me that it was touching the ski and also the clouds with it being that high up there.

I hadn't noticed that my mouth was open until someone had said something from beside me.

"Close your mouth or a bug will fly in.".......

_________________________

Sorry, for leaving you hanging.

Stay tuned for the next chapter. 🙂

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Stolen to be His Princess Mic

Любовные романы

7.2M 179K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
Dark Chemistry | 18+ Toxic Bee

Любовные романы

90.6K 1.9K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
Sincerely, S Courtney Faith

Любовные романы

49.3K 939 77
I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it can't happen again, it just can't. I get t...
His little devil Unknown.Writter0

Любовные романы

30.8K 146 41
The mafia lord has kidnapped you with a few of his Men what will happen ?? Keep reading to find out 😱 Follow my wattpad instagram @Sharmenrowlett_wa...