My Neighbor's Cats | minsung

By BINNAMON_ROLL

"๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ ?" "๐Š-๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง?" "๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๏ฟฝ... More

PLEASE DON'T SKIP IT
1. Kitten?
2. Meow?
3. Soft paws
4. Pit-a-pat
5. Shot thru the heart
6. There's three?
7. Curiosity killed the cat
8.5. Tender love
9. Closer
10. Scaredy-cat
10.5. Lips on lips
11. Love bug
12. Ticklish whiskers
13. Oh! my mistake
14. Bitter-sweet aftertaste
14.5. Honey caramel vanilla
15. Warm milk
16. How can I say
17. Not fine
18. Love me or leave me
19. You make me
20. Love oh Love
21. Rendezvous 18.6y
22. Dance the night away

8. Yes or yes

1.8K 88 58
By BINNAMON_ROLL

Startled by the sudden touch Jisung woke up from his slumber knocking the other's hand off his shoulder in the process.

“Uh? Oh, I'm sorry.” the boy tried his best to brush off the fact that he fell asleep in the older's bedroom, his face already tinted red.

“It's okay. Did you have a good sleep?” Minho smirked at the blond standing up from his squatting position.

“I didn't mean to fall asleep in your room.” Jisung felt pressured to explain himself when he saw the older's facial expression.

“I mean... I didn't mean to pry into your privacy. I was worried for Soonie and went to look for her and I found her here and I- um, yeah, fell asleep. ” he attempted to not stutter over his own flowing words avoiding Minho's overwhelming gaze.

“That's really fine.” the chocolate-haired boy assured, his features going back to their natural blank expression. He turned around and left the room leaving Jisung confused.

The boy got up hurriedly from the floor and followed the other to the kitchen where he was already preparing cat food, not caring much about Jisung's presence. What a bipolar he thought feeling extremely awkward standing at the other side of the kitchen island.

“Um... I'll get going if you're back,” he stated trying to sound casual, a feeling of irritation bubbling under his skin. Definitely not because of the infuriatingly adorable way the older cautiously prepared and served his cats the food.

“Wait a second.” Minho finally made eye contact with the blond boy giving him his attention. “I was wondering if you would like to go with me to Lotte World tomorrow.” he rubbed his neck “as a way to thank you of course.” his eyes focused on the kitchen island.

Jisung was taken aback by the older's proposition but played it off with a confident grin plastered on his face. “I would love to.” he chuckled nervously when he saw Minho's gaze back on him, eyes sparkling with excitement. “I mean I've never had a chance to go there before and I'm free tomorrow so why not.”

“So that's a yes?”

“Yes.” he smiled at the chocolate-haired boy.

As Minho was about to ask the younger for the details of their meeting the blond's phone rang through the quiet apartment. He swiftly fished it out from his back pocket and looked at the caller's ID, his eyes going wide.

“I'm sorry but I have to go now.”

“Can I have your number so we can settle the meeting's time?”

Jisung answered the phone call as he gestured the other to hand him his phone, Minho quickly got a hint and passed him it.

“Where are you?”

“I'm so sorry hyung. I'm on my right now. ”

The boy tapped his number in Minho's phone and waved him goodbye nearly stumbling on his way out not forgetting to slid his converse on. The older glanced only at the three cats which seemed unbothered by the sudden commotion munching on their food.

~

Jisung shut the door to Minho's apartment in a hurry and stepped into the hall stopping in his tracks at the familiar silhouette leaning against the wall next to his door looking at him quizzically.

“Changbin hyung? What are you doing here?” the boy asked as he approached the slightly shorter male.

The raven-haired boy pushed away from the wall. “What were you doing there?” he crossed his muscular arms at his chest and raised his brow at the perplexed boy.

“I- um... I was borrowing sugar from my neighbour.” he stuttered out guilty that he had forgotten about their meeting.

“So where's the sugar?” he smirked at Jisung's obvious lie.

The blond's eyes went wide, he mentally cursed his stupidity. “You see I- Let's go inside first, okay?”

~

After Jisung had changed his clothes to something less pajama-ish the boys went out to the coffee shop they had set up their meeting originally.

“Spill.” the older demanded taking a sip of his iced americano.

“What?” Jisung almost choked on his blueberry cheesecake when the boy brought up the previous topic.

“Spill or I'mma use my aegyo on you.”

“Please no.” the blond boy quivered jokingly. “I'm starting to believe that you threatened Seungmin that way to make him agree to go out with you.”

“For your information, Seungmin asked me out, not the other way round.” the other tsk'd only.

“He must have been truly desperate.”
the boy feigned puzzlement.

Changbin pointed his straw at him glaring furiously.

“Okay, okay. My bad. I'm happy for you two.” Jisung put his hands up in defense smiling apologetically.

“You sure are.” he sighed before continuing. “Now tell me what you were doing in your neighbour's flat.” he resumed drinking his coffee.

Jisung started to squirm in his chair feeling uneasy. He's gonna make fun of me for sure.

“Please don't laugh at me.” the blond made eye contact with the other for the assurance, Changbin nodded his head only.

“So a new neighbour moved in yesterday and he asked me if I could take care of his cats while his absence, and since I forgot about our plans I agreed to that,” he explained hurriedly. “That's pretty much it.”

“So you're telling me that you agreed to spend time in a stranger's flat out of good-naturedness? What if he turned out a murderer or a pervert?”

Jisung didn't know much about Minho but he was sure that he was neither murderer nor pervert. Or at least that was what he believed.

“Don't be ridiculous, hyung. He seems nice... I guess.” he scolded playfully the older for such worst-case scenarios. “He even asked if I wanted to go with him to Lotte World to thank me for today.” Jisung blurted out without giving it much thought.

The raven-haired boy's face lit up with amusement as he started to chuckle at his friend. “Oh, so you're going on a date with him?” he teased.

“Aa, hyung it's not a date,” he whined covering his heated cheeks with his palms.

“Okay, whatever you say.” the boy tried to steady his breathing after his fit of laughter. “You're sure you'll be okay tho? I mean you don't know him that well...” his voice tone changed to more serious.

“I'm sure. No worries.” Jisung smiled fondly at the other's protectiveness.

“Just call me if something goes wrong.” Changbin returned the smile.

~

After spending some more time writing lyrics in the coffee shop's seclusion they decided to part their ways.

“Bye-bye. Say hello to Seungmin for me.” Jisung waved at the older.

“You practically see him every day in classes,” he yelled back at the boy who had started to walk off already.

With a smile plastered on his face, Jisung took out his phone to listen to some music and put on his red headphones.

Oh? A new message?

?

Hi, it's Minho
Sorry for messaging you so late.
Are you still up to
tomorrow's meetup?

Hannie

Hi. It's totally fine and yes,
I'm still up to it.

Minho

Great.
What time would you prefer
to meet up?

Hannie

How about 11 am?
I've heard it's always packed up
in the afternoon.

Minho

Sounds good to me
See you tomorrow
Sleep well Jisungie. 😉

Hannie

U2 ☺

Jisung giggled quietly feeling the tips of his ears turn red at the other's word choice as he put the phone back in his pocket.

The night sky lit up by streetlights suddenly felt a little bit closer to reach.

_________________________________________

Hello everyone! 🌼

Thank you so much for reading my book. 303 reads w h at?? Extra smooches for the ones who comment and vote. 💗

Please feel free to comment, vote, and correct me if you see any errors.

Sorry for the cheesy ending sentence.
Also, if you are confused about why both Jisung and Minho act like a panicked-to-confident gay it's because they give that aura in real-life so I didn't want to change that to a typical sub and typical dom (although I don't see a problem with it. No offense intended. 😽).

SEUNGBIN WHO? 😜

Buckle up Sweethearts, we are going on a  roller coaster in the next chapter. 😋

Oh and this chapter's title is inspired by Twice's Yes or Yes. 💗

Have a nice day/night. 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 991 26
Seungmin has never known what love has felt like... until Lee Know. But now, Lee Know is with Han. So what will he do when he falls for both Lee Know...
3.2K 116 19
^_< -โ˜… ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น : ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ : ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ , ๐“™๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ธ , ๐“ณ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐” , ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐” , ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ๐“พ...
180K 6.3K 20
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข...
5.5K 103 12
โ„•๐•–๐•–๐••๐•ช ๐•ƒ๐•–๐•– ๐•‚๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ. ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•๐•ฆ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’ ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•”๐•– ๐•๐•โ„™๐•’๐•ก๐•š ๐•†๐•ƒ๐”ป ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•– Changed the structure and everythi...