blueberries.

By seoultwix

the only thing jisoo takes care of are the dolphins in her small town and her blueberries. that's why she nev... More

blueberries
00 | nirvana
01 | dolphins
02 | friends
03 | tension
04 | berries
05 | his kisses
06 | yogurt
07 | bus trip
08 | comfort
09 | library
10 | someone
11 | ignore
12 | activity
13 | warmth
14 | jokes
15 | camping
16 | office
17 | fireworks
18 | waves
19 | protest
20 | be fine
22 | apologize
23 | stay
24 | take sides
25 | with you
26 | ashes
27 | safe and sound
28 | second threat
29 | eight teens
30 | utopia
31 | untold story
32 | the culprit
33 | hero's fall
34 | numbness
35 | changes
36 | jetplane
37 | welcome
38 | country roads

21 | mayor

1.4K 145 39
By seoultwix

🐬

"honestly!" jungkook exclaimed as he slammed his table. "stop treating me like an oldie! i can eat and walk, you see?! why are you all guiding me as if i can't move my body!" he annoyingly lectures them, glaring at his friends one by one.

"look at my wound, it's getting smaller, alright?! it's nothing!" he pointed at his hair near his forehead that was covered with gauze just to prove his point.

jisoo shook her head as she gave up from babying jungkook. "fine! you're so hardheaded! the doctor said you should lie low for now but you keep insisting-"

"jisoo, our life is at risk. you can't make me sit here and relax and wait for taehyung's help! i can rally-"

"kook, protesting will lead you to nothing. you see, it's been day four and response from the ceo was still just a silence. you should stop joining them!"

"if i show that motherfucking firm that i won't give up that instant, maybe they can change their minds and bring back my mom! chaeng's dad too!"

"look at yourself kook," jennie sighed heavily. "you're injured. stop pushing yourself to something that could make you hurt more. we're still students, you can't change that fact."

he groaned, not liking what the three girls had said. he was about to complain more until chaeyoung interrupted them.

"you just don't get it," quickly, she tried stopping herself from crying. "you don't know how important that job was to my father. to jungkook's mom. it's not that easy to forget about it and find a new job in an instant especially if we know they did nothing wrong."

"exactly! you don't understand what we're going through! their jobs were the only way to keep us alive! to keep them happy! now the ceo suddenly fired them just for what? nothing?!"

"jungkook, lower down your voice," taehyung reminded as he didn't like the scene of the younger raising his voice to the three girls in front of him.

"can we all calm down for a minute?" yoongi started pinching the bridge of his nose as if everything was stressing him out. "jesus, why are we even fighting over this?"

"kook, fine, if you want to go back there and protest, we won't stop you. but not now, damn it. you just got discharged from the hospital," jimin tried to follow, but jungkook frowned more.

he stood up, grabbing his bag and his black blazer. jisoo and lisa tried to stop him but he was too angry to listen.

"i will go today, tomorrow, the next day, until that ceo will fucking bang his head to the wall so he could refresh his mind and bring back my mom and chaeyoung's dad," his voice was a little too rough- indicating that was really upset about it.

chaeyoung soon followed him, not even responding to yoongi and jimin's calls.

"gosh, they're so hard-headed," jennie exclaims, massaging her temples.

"they're still teens! they really think they could do something?! what on earth are they thinking?!" jisoo started complaining as soon as she glanced at the room's window and saw jungkook and chaeyoung on their bikes, ready to leave the school.

"i don't blame them but, it's too fucking risky. the rally is a hardcore. they can't just dig themselves there just to prove their point," yoongi exhaled in disappointment.

"should we follow them?" lisa tried asking.

"we will," taehyung finally responded. "just us boys. you three should go home already," he pointed at the girls causing them to frown.

"what?!"

they were about to disagree but jimin and yoongi nodded at taehyung, started grabbing their uniforms and backpacks so they could start moving.

"i'll accompany them until the downhill then i'll come back to the firm," jimin suggested and was the first one to ride his bike. rest of them only nodded, now completely worried about jungkook and chaeyoung.

"better," yoongi agreed.

"update us, will you?" jisoo says to taehyung right after the rest started moving. they were both left alone just so jisoo could talk to taehyung since she was.. really having a bad idea about what would happen later.

"if that's what you want," he says, smiling a little. "you're worrying too much again."

"i can't help it," jisoo inhaled sharply. she didn't wanna go home but she doesn't want the boys to get mad at her either if she'll push herself to go with them.

"we'll handle it," he said, there was hope in his voice as he spoke, causing jisoo to at least hold unto what he was saying.

before they could even move, taehyung leaned fast to snatch a kiss from her. he moved back in an instant too, earning an accusing look from jisoo who was now frowning at him.

taehyung chuckled. "what?"

"hey, lovebirds! are we going to move or not?!" lisa's voice echoed. both of them glanced at their friends and they noticed that they just stopped at the entrance of the school, waiting for them with their teasing looks.

🐬

"okay, tell dara to close her store quickly. we don't want her to get involved. the riot is getting scarier-"

"dad?" jisoo opened her door only to see her dad leaning against the wall in front of her room, caressing his forehead like he was having a big problem.

it was already getting dark when jisoo woke up from her nap right after jimin accompanied them home. she tried waiting for taehyung's messages just to be sure if her friends are fine but she received.. nothing.

"jisoo, honey," he says as he turned off the call and leaned in to give her a peck on her forehead. jisoo only smiled back to greet, continuing to ask him questions.

"is there something wrong?"

"nothing, it's okay," he gave her a smile for an assurance. "the town is just at chaos.. the locals had been targeting the mayor-"

"mayor?" jisoo furrowed her brows upon hearing taehyung's dad. "why? what happened?"

he sighed. "the news broke out and everyone heard that.." he stopped for a second.

"..he was the one behind the sudden mass termination at the firm."

she gasped loudly, her hands covering her mouth as she looked at her dad in disbelief. "no way, dad.. no way.. why?"

"i don't know either, sweetie, it's better if we stay out of this-"

"d-did he confirmed it..? did the mayor responded already?"

curious on why his daughter was eager to know what happened at the firm, he only nodded. "he said it's better if no one meddles with his choice."

"but that can't be!"

jisoo ran downstairs just so she could get her bike and drive downhill to confirm everything. and to sum it all up, taehyung! he's probably still there! what if the locals attacked him?!

"jisoo!"

"i'll be back dad!" she screamed back and started leaving their house. she was gasping for air, her heart feels like wrecking just by the thought of taehyung, jungkook and chaeyoung's reaction to what really happened!

she was trying her best to squint her eyes just to see the seaside when she was slowly getting near the place. she even lost balance for a few times because of hurrying. she just wanted to know if they're okay!

dropping her bike on the sand when she noticed a few people not far from her, jisoo ran towards them in an instant when she heard the shoutings.

"you fucking told us you could help!"

the yell sent a shiver down her spine. she knew it was jungkook. his screams were roaring like fire even at this late hour.

before jisoo could even finally approach them, the sound of punching encircled around her ears. her eyes adjusted to the dark and she finally recognized the four people in front of her.

chaeyoung's gasps were heard. yoongi, who was also there, kept his hands to move jungkook away but the latter was too furious to even step back.

but the only thing that made jisoo's heart crumple in pain was taehyung's endless whispers. his voice was low and he wasn't even fighting back to jungkook's punches.

"i'm sorry.." she heard a sob. "i'm sorry.."

🐬

plsdonthateme 🥺

anyway,
a BIG ASS petition for
kim jisoo to start the
song with her, singing,
' BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA ! '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.9K 29
in which falling for your new neighbour is a bad idea. ◈ 18+ ◈ short story ◈ comfort fic ©️ bangtanbagels 2023. all rights reserved.
25.7K 1.7K 52
Kim Taehyung , well known playboy of campus who only knows how to play with girls . Born with a silver spoon he gets whatever he wants . kim Jisoo...
2.2K 166 27
"Tae, do you believe in reincarnation? " " That's super dumb stuff, why do you ask?" " Because when I die, I'll be reincarnated with you " A Vsoo ff...
31.9K 1.4K 24
Kim Jisoo the girl every boy is mad for at their Colleage fell in love with her Best friend knowing he can't love her back. Because.. He already has...