Mysterious Nerd | yoonmin [CO...

By Yoonmin4lifue

Park Jimin, favourite nerd of the cold hearted bully Min Yoongi but what's so mysterious about Jimin is the b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - School
Chapter 2 - The Surprise
Read Please
Chapter 3 - Another day
Chapter 4 - Who are you?
Chapter 5 - Mission
Chapter 6 - Day 1
Chapter 7 - Feelings
Chapter 8 - Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Cheer for me
Chapter 10 - Possessive
Chapter 11 - Medical
Chapter 12 - Winning you
Chapter 13 - Jennie
Chapter 14 - Why him?
Chapter 15 - Game
Chapter 16 - Camping
Chapter 17 - Hickey
Chapter 18 - Lost
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - Cute
Chapter 21 - Piano
Chapter 22 - Childhood
Chapter 24 - Truth
1k READS?!
Chapter 25 - The Past
Chapter 26 - Your Beauty
Got tagged (Not an update❗)
Chapter 27 - Seesaw
Chapter 28 - Birthday Party
Chapter 29 - Oppa
Chapter 30 - My Oppa
Last Chapter - Our Ending
IT'S OUT!

Chapter 23 - Dinner

1.9K 97 80
By Yoonmin4lifue

Jimin's POV

*Skip to Min's mansion*

"Woah this place is huge!" Jimin stared in awe, not noticing how Yoongi was already out of the car and is holding the door wide open for him to step out too.

"Are you coming or what?" Yoongi asked with a little chuckle that follows right after.

Hearing the elder's voice that snapped him out of his daze of their beautiful surrounding, Jimin then steps a foot out of Yoongi's car and immediately notice how there were multiple maids and butlers in line, bowing to their young master and maybe at him too.

"Hyung what's happening?" Jimin nervously asked as he takes another step closer to the elder's side and hides behind his big shadow.

"You are my guest Chim, are you feeling uncomfortable?" Yoongi asks while looking at the stunning black-suited boy who is clinging closely to him but it's not like he minds.

I slowly nodded, not used to getting lots of stares that is directed at me. After all, everything was brand new, no one ever paid attention to me before that it almost felt like I wasn't even there in the first place, as if I'm nothing meaningful but it all changes when Yoongi met the real me.

Suddenly, I felt comforting hands on my shoulders, making me pulled out from those deep thoughts and soon looked over to see Yoongi signalling his workers to leave just so we could have a little privacy of our own.

Jimin and Yoongi both looked at each other before the men in suits then started walking along the shimmering footpath that was leading them towards a gigantic mansion that glowed brightly under the shining moonlight.

The footpath with shimmering diamond engraves and glass lights that are paralleled at each side soon came to an end as we then stop in front of a large tall towering door.

Punching his index against numbers Jimin did pay attention to or attempt to memorise, Yoongi success entered Min's password and the intimidating door automatically opens.

Revealing a normal mom looking middle-aged woman who has black short hair, tiny freckles that appears evidently on her pale cheeks but what instantly caught Jimin's attention was her ordinary flower-patterned dress with no gold or extensive pieces of jewellery like what Jimin has imagined Yoongi's mother to wear.

However, next to her stood still a middle-aged man in a deluxe suite who has a cold expression on his face which reminded me of when I first saw Yoongi again in High school.

Chillingly, Yoongi walked further into the mansion as I followed like a baby chick behind its mommy hen tail, feeling nervous because of how everything looked so serious and strict except that big smile which never left the woman's excited looking face who I assumed to be Yoongi's mother the second my eyes first landed on her.

"You are Park Jimin right?" The women questioned in a cheerful voice before going straight in for a welcoming hug.

"Yes ma'am." Jimin bowed respectfully but when as soon as he got back up, he was instantly met with a warm motherly hug.

"My son has been talking about you." The women cheekily whispered before breaking off the hug she intendedly started.

"Call me Mrs Min or you could also call me you're soon to be mother in law." Mrs Min proudly says while stealing glances at the rare sight of her son's cheeks that was flushing the shade of bright pink.

"I think that's enough." Yoongi interrupted and gave a glare to his mother who is smiling innocently.

"I'm Mr Min." The black-haired man with stands of grey lends his hand out for a formal handshake, keeping a cool strict posture just like how he would normally greet a new worker.

Nodding obediently to Yoongi's father words, Jimin tries not to look nervous and eventually accept his hand before bowing respectfully with an eye smile after meeting the man's cold dark stony orbs.

Maid : Dinner is ready madame.

"Let's go then." Mrs Min smiles before leading the way.

Within ten 10 steps into this large mansion that belongs to the Min's for generations, I soon entered the largest kitchen I have ever seen, the counter was spacious for even a whole man body to be laid flat on its glass creamily coloured surface that matches perfectly well with other Kitchens numerous furniture and white clean walls.

Bewildered at how organised everything looked, I take a seat beside Yoongi as the waiters then were given permission to serve many different dishes onto the clear glass table.

"So Jimin, I don't think you remember but we have actually met before." Mrs Min said as soon as all the maids have left and clasp her hand together with pure excitement.

"Really! when?" Jimin's eyes sparkled up in curiosity but he was then given a hand gesture to wait as the welcoming lady scurried off somewhere inside the large mansion and shortly returned, holding a picture of Yoongi who is kneeling down on his knees with a bouquet of beautiful roses in his hands that were stretched out at me with his signature gummy smile.

*Flashback*

An 11 years old Jimin was sitting on a desk with his head plopped down at a specific drawing he drew for his parents, he was all alone in a grey world as the other kids received flowers, kisses and many other gifts from their parents who have come to watch their child's drawings at the primary school.

Stopping my jealous gaze from staring like a creep at one of my classmate that received a warm hug from their mother, I looked down again just to feel my eyes getting tearier by the second, knowing my parents won't attend just like every other year that I don't get pretty flowers nor cherish compliments or even the smallest gifts.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

Meanwhile, the little 13 years old Yoongi was waiting for his mom to arrive but during the plenty amount of time he was waiting against the school's blackboard, he spotted his friend Jimin sitting alone while staring at the picture he drew just like last year.

"My son Yoongi ah, mother is here!" Yoongi's mom barged into the classroom before rushing over to her son who soon has his hands occupied with a bunch of red roses.

"Wow did you drew this?!" Yoongi's mom exclaimed in surprise while pointing at the beauty in the picture I drew for the event."Who's this pretty boy?"

"That's Chim." Yoongi simply answered as he again looked over to the latter whose head was hung down low.

The 13 years old boy felt his heart throbbing once again inside his chest at the sight he hated to see or even spare a single glance at how his crush was suffering from something no kid deserved to feel.

Sighing heavily, Yoongi glanced down to look at the bouquet of roses in his hands before marching towards where the lonely boy was sitting with a few drops of tears stained on his chubby cheeks.

End of Yoongi's Pov

Jimin's POV

Feeling a strong yet comforting presence shadowing over me, I looked up to see no one else but Yoongi who wasn't smiling at me like every other time but instead, his gaze was different and it manages to make my tiny heartbeat rapidly increases.

"Yoongi..." Jimin looks at his friend with swollen eyes from crying too much.

"This is for you." The older boy slowly kneeled down on his knee while staring up lovingly at the reddened eyed boy who was seated on the wooden chair with a beautifully decorated bouquet being handed out directly towards him.

*Flash*

Lots of attention were now on them as the parents cooed at the boy's cuteness but obviously, there will also be some judgemental people here staring in disgust by one simple act of kindness.

Happily, Jimin accepted the roses while smiling shyly at his friend who was standing up with the faintest of colour on his two cheeks.

"Thank you Yoongi." Jimin murmured before he gently leaned down to smell the red roses in his hand, lovely and fresh.

"Oh my god, this is my favourite picture from now on!" A lady who was standing not far from them cheered like a kid while looking at the picture she had just taken with a giddy smile.

*End of Flashback*

"So that's where the flash came from." Jimin realisingly thought as he glances over to see one flustered looking Yoongi.

Not wasting any more time, they all started digging in as the dinner continue with little touches of laughter and chats coming mainly from Mrs Min until the man who had been quiet the entire time spoke.

"Are you in a relationship my son?" Mr Min asked straightforwardly as he grabs his glass of wine to take a small sip.

Shocked by the sudden question, Jimin was taken aback as he couldn't save his heart from racing at the idea of dating Min Yoongi. "N-no."

"It seems like you are from all the story I've just heard from my wife." Mr Min examiningly spoke before he then abruptly stood up. "I'm going to do some paperwork, son treat your guest well."

After what Mr Min has just announced with his usual cold tone, Yoongi's mother decided to finish up her meal quickly and also got up from her seat.

"I will be going too." Mrs Min smiled smally as she told the maids to clean up before rushing upstairs to where her husband hurried off to.

End of Jimin's Pov

Mrs Min's POV

"Min Jae..." I called out calmly before sitting right next to my husband who was on the bed's edge, deep in thoughts. "What's on your mind?"

"Our son, he's gay and...he likes that boy right?" Mr Min quietly asked and almost instantly, his wife then places her soft gardener hands atop of his rougher ones.

"Yes darling, You didn't know but I have noticed it when he changed after that night at the park." The lady spoke in just above a whisper, remembering how much their son suffered for these past years, he did not eat nor talk to anyone for months. "You still remember the event that happens there right?"

"Of course, how could I forget the day our son turn against the world? Against us... thinking of it now, I'm such a bad father, I failed to make him happy but the boy he always loved did come back." Mr Min slowly murmured as tears of happiness filled up his wrinkling eyes.

"Yes he did and he's changing our Kumamon." Mrs Min smiled faintly as he continues to wipe her husband tears away from his charming face.

"Are you okay with Yoon being um you know?" Mrs Min then asked in a little worried tone because of what the answer may be.

"As long as he is happy, I have nothing to be regret or ashamed of." Mr Min answered with no slight bit of hesitation, it was more than clear how he would risk anything for his son's happiness.

"Gay or not, he's still our son."

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Boring chapter but ye next will be 👁👄👁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.9K 95
Jimin a famous model for several different brands and solo artist at Big Hit Entertainment is living the best life he could or so everyone thought. M...
414K 18.5K 64
When an orange haired boy named Jimin arrived at a new school on the first day, he wasn't surprised when he already started to be bullied. What Jimin...
91.3K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...
12.1K 470 38
They became friends through a prank by Yoongi's friend Jackson. What happens when someone wants Yoongi away from Jimin all to themselves. Will Jimin...