Mysterious Nerd | yoonmin [CO...

Von Yoonmin4lifue

Park Jimin, favourite nerd of the cold hearted bully Min Yoongi but what's so mysterious about Jimin is the b... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1 - School
Chapter 2 - The Surprise
Read Please
Chapter 3 - Another day
Chapter 4 - Who are you?
Chapter 5 - Mission
Chapter 6 - Day 1
Chapter 7 - Feelings
Chapter 8 - Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Cheer for me
Chapter 10 - Possessive
Chapter 11 - Medical
Chapter 12 - Winning you
Chapter 13 - Jennie
Chapter 14 - Why him?
Chapter 15 - Game
Chapter 16 - Camping
Chapter 17 - Hickey
Chapter 18 - Lost
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - Cute
Chapter 21 - Piano
Chapter 23 - Dinner
Chapter 24 - Truth
1k READS?!
Chapter 25 - The Past
Chapter 26 - Your Beauty
Got tagged (Not an update❗)
Chapter 27 - Seesaw
Chapter 28 - Birthday Party
Chapter 29 - Oppa
Chapter 30 - My Oppa
Last Chapter - Our Ending
IT'S OUT!

Chapter 22 - Childhood

2K 98 138
Von Yoonmin4lifue

Jimin's POV

"Do you remember"? Yoongi asked while looking at me intensely as I then slowly nodded my head to his question. "You weren't wearing a mask&sunglasses back then, I could see how perfect you were without those craps but now..."

I waited with anticipation for Yoongi to continue his sentence but instead, the elder leaned forward and carefully brought up his calloused fingers, moving it closer and closer to my face while his dark void-like eyes did not leave mine for even a single second.

Surprisingly, I did not flinch when Yoongi removed my black sunglasses that I've been hiding under for years so easily as if it was meant to be this way and as if that piece of accessory does not belong on my face.

Making a little click sound, Jimin's sunglasses were now carefully placed on the white piano keys. His upper face was exposed to Yoongi and him only but the elder wasn't thinking of stopping there, he has come too far...no, they've come so far.

Blinking my eyes open to see how Yoongi's face was much brightened up and painted with colours outside of those grey dark lenses I hid under, I noticed the elder male lowering his focused eyes down to the part of my face which was still securely covered with a black mask.

"My head tells me to push him away like what I usually do but why does this time my body refuses to do so." Jimin thought inside his panicking head as he holds his breath in and watches Yoongi's next move without wanting him to stop.

And before I even knew it, slight breezes pass again my nose as my pink plump lips parted a little at the contact I never thought to ever felt again but especially not because of someone who made me become this way.

"You remember that peck I gave you?" The older boy student whispered in his deep raspful voice, staring at me straight in the eyes for answers.

Immediately, Jimin's cheeks turned to a slight shade of pink which made Yoongi's thin lips curved up into a small smirk before quiet silence filled up the music room where two boy students were sitting while facing each other on the piano's limited space stool.

No one dared to talk or blinked an eye but neither it was awkward or embarrassing, it was more sensual and both of them could clearly sense the obvious.

Yoongi was first to give up, his eyes that were once staring straight into mine are now gazing with something I couldn't figure out at my lips but as hard as I try to not stare back, I already found my eyes glued stickily to his tempting ones as well.

I feel Yoongi's concentrated breath brushing faintly on my lips as he gets in my space until our faces are only inches apart.

Suddenly, I feel Yoongi's flickering up his eyes to look at my brown ones before he flushed them back down and our lips met within any seconds left to spare.

It almost felt like a destiny, how our lips fitted together so well like two puzzle pieces that are meant to be connected and not separated. My ex bully who happens to be my other half, my old friend, my faded love but also my first love...Min Yoongi.

His dangerous pair of lips were soft against my bigger ones and I could not help but completely melt into the passionate kiss as we both shyly moves our lips synchronously, matching each other's pace perfectly well.

After a few minutes that seemed so short, Jimin was first to disconnect the kiss and leaned back for air while Yoongi steadily breath in and out as he watches the blushing boy in front of him with loving pair of eyes.

"You are still perfect." Yoongi ended his sentence with a soft genuine gummy smile.

"Hyung, this might not be the right time to ask but why did you change?" Jimin suddenly asked with a fast-beating heart, the question he has been wondering for years is soon to be answered. "Why did you start the 'Bullies' and also in primary?"

A little taken aback by the younger's question, the dark-haired elder collects his words together before parting his lips to explain what Jimin surely wants to hear. "That was becau-"

*Bzzzzz Bzzzz*

The loud buzzing sound cut the older student's words in half and almost instantly, Jimin's instinct kicks in and so he quickly grabbed the mask&sunglasses that was placed on the piano tiles before wearing them back to where they're supposed to be.

Meanwhile, Yoongi's words died inside his shut mouth as he instantly snapped his head towards the sound only to see an old janitor lady who is using a vacuum cleaner while entering the room, surprised.

Janitor : Why are you boys still here? It's halfway through the last period now.

"I didn't even realise lunch was over, wow times really flies." Jimin's eyes widen at the thought as he bolts up from the piano stool and wastes no more time to pick up his yellow bag.

"You're lucky, I'm not telling your teachers about this." The janitor said and with that, she left the boys alone once again.

"Jimin ah here's my number, get ready and I will be at your door 5 pm bang on." Taken the nerd by surprise, Yoongi cooly handed me a piece of paper with some lined up numbers on it before swinging his backpack up to sit loosely on his left shoulder and walked out.

Curiously, Jimin glanced down at the random numbers but he soon notices the note written under the contact.

'Wear something nice you're going to Min's mansion.'

*At Jimin's Home*

"Something fancy..." Jimin mumbled to himself as he scans over to the pile of clothes, scattered on his now messy bed.

As the minutes pass, Jimin stared at the clothes helplessly, not knowing what to choose as there is nothing so-called 'fancy' in his wardrobe but then, an idea popped up and the nerd did not hesitate to grab his rectangle electronic before typing on the lighten up screen with both thumbs.

Text

Jimin🍑🐥
Hello Its Jimin
Is this Yoongi hyung?

Unknown
Yeah, why did you text?
Are you getting ready?

Jimin🍑🐥
No hyung I don't know what to wear.

Jimin🍑🐥 change Unknown to
Grandpa Hyung.

Grandpa Hyung
Change it right now Park Jimin

Jimin🍑🐥
But Hyung there's no better
nickname than that :0

Grandpa Hyung
Change it to Swag Master or else I won't help you.

Jimin🍑🐥
You're no fun hyung.

Jimin🍑🐥 change Grandpa Hyung to Swag Master🖤🐱

Swag Master🖤🐱
That's more like it, except for the cat😑

Jimin🍑🐥
Hehe now what to wear?

Swag Master🖤🐱
You have a suit?

Jimin🍑🐥
No...

Swag Master 🖤🐱
I will be there 15 minutes early

Jimin🍑🐥
Okie ^-^

End Of Text

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

*At Jimin's house*

After parking my vehicle just on the side of the road, I rang the doorbell with my free hand since my right one was carrying a branded black bag with one luscious suit I personally picked out for Chim Chim.

It didn't take long for the door to swung open but as soon my eyes landed on the younger, I noticed how Jimin gasped a little after seeing what I was wearing before he then moved aside, signalling me to come in.

For tonight, Yoongi was wearing a dark navy blue classic suit with a plain white CEO shirt underneath that has a fixed ruby necktie that lined up perfectly in the middle.

The black-haired male then handed the bag he brought with him to Jimin who as expected, slowly looked down and confusedly accept it

"I will wait in the kitchen." Yoongi informed as he then walked over to one of the stools placed near the kitchens counter and sat on it with crossed legs.

Soon, Jimin eventually walked up the stairs and arrived at his room before he then curiously pulled out what was inside the bag the whole time and almost immediately, his pair of brown eyes widen in shock.

"Wahh! This is the latest limited-edition John Smith suit in Korea!" The masked male squealed excitedly as both of his eyes glisten at the well-made suit that was now in his hand.

Meanwhile...

Licking my bottom lips, I glanced down for the 5th time now at the Rolex I decided to wear today and there was no lie that my patient was lessening every time I heard no news of Jimin who apparently still changing.

"It's been 17 minutes now." Yoongi thought as he leaned back on the stool and waited longer for the younger male with a raising heart because of how good his Chim Chim will look in that Devil suit. Moreover, he never waited this long in his entire life but it will be worth the time.

3 Minutes Later...

"Yoongi hyung, sorry if I took too long."

Immediately, my jaw dropped once my eyes landed on how the black shiny suit fitted Jimin perfectly and the younger himself who kept on walking towards me which only makes my heart suffers more than it already has.

I loved how his dark black hair was styled and showed off his godly forehead that I wanted to peck so bad. Although I couldn't see his face, I know how Jimin was still glowing brightly under those sinister mask&sunglasses.

However, what was attracting me the most was how the latter's meaty pair of thighs along with his thick bubble-like ass looked so good in those matching pants which do not help the situation as I feel my male part awakening up at the sinful yet heavenly sight in front of me.

"Fuck." The dark-haired elder cursed underneath his breath before turning his attention back to Jimin who is twisting and turning his body cutely from side to side.

"Hyung it looks terrible on me!"

"What do you mean Jimin? It looks perfect on you and if you think I don't mean it, I will let you keep the suit  It looks way better on you anyway." Yoongi nonchalantly shrugged before standing up to adjusts his navy suit and make his way towards the door with Jimin following right behind with pinkening cheeks at the subtle compliment.

Squinting my eyes a little at the night's chilly breeze, I marched over to my expensive black car and leaned down to open the door for Jimin to get in.

"Thanks." The younger male thanked with a shy smile that became unseen under his black mask.

Making sure that Jimin was comfortably seated, I closed the door carefully and make my way to the driver's seat before starting the short journey to my mansion.

The ride was silent at first but soon, Jimin decided to break it since tons of questions were filling and spinning inside his head like a game machine.

"Yoongi hyung, why do we have to wear a suit?" Jimin asked while glancing outside of the nicely designed car that must have costed a fortune, distracted by the glowing gold lamppost that was located approximately 7 meters apart throughout the street.

"Mr.Min once says he doesn't like filthy rats without working suits running around his charming palace." Yoongi said in a mocking tone, his expression hardening just his father's solid ones.

Beautiful giggles fill up the car as Jimin couldn't help but smile at how the elder suddenly became playful and decided to imitate his old father but Jimin's giggles soon faded as he turned to look at the smiling driver with sudden curiosity.

"Is that so? What's your parent like?" Jimin asked, getting slightly nervous at the thought of meeting Yoongi's parent.

"You will see."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

70.9K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
150K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
232K 6.9K 95
Jimin a famous model for several different brands and solo artist at Big Hit Entertainment is living the best life he could or so everyone thought. M...
34K 2.6K 28
In this story, Park Jimin, a cute, jolly, teenaged boy has a huge crush on his handsome tutor Kim Taehyung, and eventually falls in love with him. No...