It's You : Spin-off Stories

By IamYourPeeve

Stories from every incarnation of Brett and Eddy's souls, as their love transcends time to prove to the world... More

Author's Note
Guidelines
Blessed Souls
Watchful Eyes
Made With Love
Lullaby
3500
Bizarre Dream
Eternally Bound
Watchful Eyes pt.2
That Feeling
Journey to You
The Next Step
Mundane Existence
Beauty and Love
Watchful Eyes pt. 3
Trademark
Sir...?
Choices
Clairvoyant
Love and Beauty
Watchful Eyes pt. 4
Edward Cotton
Slow Dance
Disoriented
Official
Peaceful Souls
Love Token
Joy and Sorrow
Andante
Denouement
Coda
Author's Note
!!Part 35!!

B O N U S

337 16 15
By IamYourPeeve

Every Incarnation Timeline Explained

Ancient Greece - Xanthia and Cyanea

They were eighteen years old when Xanthia decided to visit the meadow to clear her head, and there, under her favorite tree, she found Cyanea.

They were both having a bad day, but upon seeing one another, everything suddenly felt right with the world. It was as if the gods themselves had planned it.

They continued to go to the meadow and met under that tree at noon time, every single day except on rainy days. 

After a year of seeing each other and talking every day, they start to fall in love. It takes another year for them to finally accept their feelings. Xanthia is the first to confess, and Cyanea immediately makes it clear that their feelings are the same.

After accepting their love for one another, they led a secret romance that lasted three more years. And then they ask for the goddess Aphrodite to bless their love, which then leads to Hera herself to bless their marriage.

So, they were twenty-three when they got married.

After getting married, they wait two more years before moving in together. The home they lived in was built by their fathers and brothers. It was built on a field that was not very accessible to people, so they could lead their married life in peace.

They only start making love after the wedding ceremony that Xanthia had planned. This is because Xanthia is conservative and believes in the rite of marriage. Cyanea did too, but she believed having been blessed by the gods themselves gave them permission to start becoming deeply, physically intimate.

They lived a long and happy life together. Cyanea took over her family's farm, while Xanthia made a living by playing her lyre in gatherings.

Upon reaching the age of 65, Cyanea sold her farm to a wealthy merchant, for a substantial amount of money. The sale included a deal, a percentage off the monthly profits. Xanthia inherited her family's estate, which she sold because she had no need of it. Her father's business was passed on to her brother, who sent her money every end of the month.

They lived in comfort, and total peace.

At the age of 70, both women had grown weak and frail. They decided to spend their last day on Earth under the tree where they first met. They died in each other's arms, Nyx herself watching over them as they took their final breaths.

- - - - -

18th Century England - Bennett and Edward

Bennett was 24 years old when he found himself in Edward's town, while Edward was 23 years old when his shop was visited by Bennett's horse.

Bennett and Edward were immediately drawn to each other, but Edward was cautious because of his first love destroying him. This is what made it difficult for him to accept that Bennett was actually a knight. He felt as though Bennett had deceived him on purpose, and he felt betrayed.

Bennett came to visit Edward's shop every day, wanting nothing more than to get to know the luthier better. Edward eventually grew to be very fond of Bennett. Within a few days, they had fallen for each other. Bennett wasted no time, new to love and eager to be with Edward as a lover. Initially, Edward is resistant, because of what he went through with his first love. But he couldn't ignore the truth of his own feelings.

Shortly after declaring and accepting each other's love, they start making love, acting upon their burning passion for each other. To avoid suspicion, Bennett decides to move into Edward's home.

They lived together for a year before the war came, and Bennett had to leave.

The war didn't last long after Bennett's troops got involved. But those two months apart were torture for Edward. To top it off, the king had announced all over the kingdom that Bennett was to be wed to the princess, as a reward for winning the war. Edward only had a few weeks to get his feelings in order.

When Bennett was headed back to Edward, he had intentions to ask for the luthier's hand in marriage. However, he was greeted coldly by his lover and he couldn't understand it. And when Edward finally explained the situation, he figured it would be best to take care of this situation before proposing to the luthier.

The morning after, Bennett had every intention to ride to the king and turn down the offer of marrying the princess. And then ride back home, and ask Edward to marry him. He had gone to the nobleman's estate to bid farewell when a young man found him and told him the news of Edward's suicide.

Distraught, Bennett had to see for himself. And when he saw the lifeless body of his beloved, he could not bear the thought of having to live alone. He takes his sword and takes his own life.

The town's people then understood the true nature of their relationship and decided it would be best to bury them together. John and William posed them so they were holding each other's hands, placing the love token and luckenbooth between their palms.

The town's people looked after Edward's shop, and tended to his violins. For over a century, the shop remained like it had been when the luthier was still alive. Until eventually, merchants got hold of it and started selling his works all over the world.

- - - - -

21st Century Brett and Eddy

Brett was 14 years old while Eddy was 13 years old when they met at Math tutoring.

Because of Xanthia's interference, Eddy immediately was drawn to Brett. The more time the boys spent together, the more they became attracted to one another. Initially, the love they felt for each other was mistaken for a platonic love, because they were too young to think otherwise.

Eddy started having dreams about Edward's life after meeting Brett. And at first, he couldn't wrap his head around them. And then he eventually theorized that these were memories of his past life.

Eventually, as the boys spent more time together outside rehearsals, they became attached to one another. They became the best of friends, quietly and mutually believing they only loved each other as a best friend and nothing more.

When Eddy started to really fall for Brett, he started having more dreams about Bennett and Edward. And when he reached sexual maturity, he started to have more intimate dreams.

It was in Music Uni when Eddy found he couldn't keep quiet about his feelings anymore. He wanted to know if what he felt would be received or completely rejected. All he wanted was to have Brett in his life, it didn't matter if they weren't romantically involved. Fortunately, Brett has had romantic interest in the younger boy by then, so when Eddy confessed, Brett reciprocated the feelings.

They start dating shortly after their confessions. They start making love a few months into their relationship, their souls eager to act upon their undying passion for one another.

After three years of dating, they start living together. And after three more years, they both learn the tragic end of their past lives, giving their souls a sense of closure which made way for them to live happier than they already were.

Brett proposes marriage on their nine year anniversary, and Eddy gladly accepts. They get married after a year, on their tenth anniversary.

After their wedding and honeymoon, the two decided to end their YouTube career, and spent the rest of their lives traveling around the world. They lived a happy and full life together, married and opting not to adopt or father any children.

Just like Xanthia and Cyanea, they die of old age, in each other's arms. The gods made it so they wouldn't have to live a day without the other. Together, even in death.

- - - - -

3500 Era - A & B ~> Eddy & Brett

B is a fourteen year old soloist, while A is a thirteen year old orchestral violinist when they first meet.

They meet in Moscow, where A had lived all his life. B was there because his latest tour ended there. So, in this life, A is Russian and B is Asian.

B is immediately attracted to A, finding the boy fascinating and insanely talented. A had to outgrow his admiration toward B, having to learn to see him as a regular person instead of an unreachable star.

B opted to take a break from touring, for one whole year. In that time, he decided to be acquainted with all the known music schools in Moscow. When he wasn't doing that, he was teaching violin playing to the children of his aunt's friends, with minimal pay. And when he wasn't doing that, he was with A. And pretty soon, he was always with A.

In that one year, A and B had become best friends, A finally being comfortable enough with B to be really friends with him. While the older boy's feelings grew and turned into a romantic love. But he chose not to tell A directly, instead telling the younger boy that he will build a home there in Moscow.

A became a soloist at the age of 14, his first tour was around Europe. After his first tour, he and B toured the world together, going back home to Moscow at least once a year to take a two or three month break. It was around their third tour together that A realized his feelings for B went beyond what he should be feeling for his best friend, but he never said anything because he was afraid they weren't soul mates.

By the age of 17, A's career was successful enough that he was able to build his own home and started to live alone, completely independent of his parents. Initially, B offered for them to live together since B was living alone as well. But A turned this down because he couldn't stand living with B if they ended up not being soul mates after all.

They were both on break from touring when B got his list of names. And also when A got his list of names a year later.

They started officially dating shortly after the night they found out they were soul mates.

They moved into a house that was built under their names after dating for a little over a year. They start making love upon moving in together.

When Brett turned 20, he had his final show as a soloist. After which, he opened up the music school he had been building for five years. Everything was ready to go, all that was missing were the students. It was a successful school.

At the age of 21, Eddy was planning on retiring as a soloist and becoming a teacher at Brett's music school instead. He was already starting to feel weaker then.

When Eddy turned 22, he announced his final tour as a soloist. It was after his tour when he started feeling like something was wrong with him. It took many many tests, and over a year before he was referred to Doctor Schwartz. On his 23rd birthday, he got his diagnosis of lung cancer.

Brett had intended to propose marriage on the day he found out that Eddy had cancer. But after finding out, marriage was the last thing on his mind.

Eddy was able to fight the cancer, and it was gone three years after Brett found out. Brett had intended to propose marriage then, but Doctor Schwartz explained the truth that Eddy's body had become weak and frail, and that he had only a few weeks – a month at most – to live.

Brett then decided to ask Eric and Robert for help. He wanted to die with Eddy, so he asked if there was any way at all that this was possible. Eric offered a slow-acting poison that would work just fine. Brett was thankful for the help.

On their last night together, Brett and Eddy held each other close. They had led full lives, indeed, but they were still much too young.

Brett had given ownership of the school to his Vice President, and the school went on to produce many young soloists. Eddy had bequeathed their entire estate to his parents, and donated all their musical instruments to the school.

Their personal violins were put in museums, along with the other 18th century masterpieces that were still in existence, immortalizing Edward Cotton's name for centuries to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 3.7K 25
Jacob realized quickly that his soulmate was very artistic. There were always beautifully drawn flowers, or skillfully drawn out patterns and designs...
25.9K 746 41
First of all: All the characters don't belong to me! I'm just writing a fanfic about them. Second: The art doesn't belong to me neither, but I don't...
4.6K 115 11
When Eddy told him he liked boys, Brett honestly didn't think much of it. Eddy was still Eddy, and there was nothing to talk about. That was, at leas...
10.9K 347 14
They've lived together; they've lived apart. Turns out you can miss someone terribly, even if they're just across the room. * * a/n: Most of the st...