Dirty Gold ✓ [bxb]

revolution_starter tarafından

(WARNING. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY HERE. NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING AND REVISING. I WAS BUT A YOUNG LITTLE MELON WHE... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1- The Silver Phoenix
Chapter 2 - So It Begins.......
Chapter 3 - Cocktails and Four Wheelers
Chapter 4 - Juggling Memories
Chapter 5 - A Proper Vagabond
Chapter 6 - A New World
Chapter 7 - Always Respect The Artist
Chapter 8 - Friends And Foes Of The Heart
Chapter 9 - Teach Me
Chapter 10 - Family Ties
Chapter 11 - If The Shoe Fits......
Chapter 12 - Lies That Bind Part 1
Chapter 13 - Lies That Bind Part 2
Chapter 14 - Hearts On Fire
Chapter 15 - Old Flames & New Habits
Chapter 17- Posh & Becks Part 1
Chapter 18- Posh & Beck Part 2
Chapter 19 - Knock You Down
Dreaded Authors Note
Chapter 20 - Wet Realities
Chapter 21 - Ad Infinitum
Chapter 22 - Real And True
Not An Update But Important
Chapter 23 - Green Eyed Dilemma
Chapter 24 - Falsetto
Chapter 25 - Dear One
Chapter 26 - Against The World
Chapter 27 - Beautiful Scars On Critical Veins (i)
Chapter 28 - Beautiful Scars On Critical Veins (ii)
Chapter 29 - Take A Breath, Say You Love Me
Chapter 30 - Exhale
Break....
Chapter 31 - Deeper
Chapter 32 - Reconcile
Chapter 33 - United
Chapter 34 - I Can't Just Let You Leave
Chapter 35 - Assurance
Chapter 36 - The Storm Comes
Chapter 37 - No Love For A Liar
Epilogue
One Shots

Chapter 16 - Honest Intentions

28.6K 1.1K 354
revolution_starter tarafından

“Um I don’t mean to sound rude, but what the hell are you doing here?” I asked the seemingly distraught woman in front of me.

She groaned “I'm going to kill Axel. Like murder. Like tear him limb from limb while watch the life gradually leave his body.”

What?

I wasn’t sure if she was joking or not so I casually eyed the kitchen counter for anything that could be used as a weapon. “You are joking right?” I asked nervously.

She sighed “On a scale from one to ten, I'm as serious as a twenty.” Shit! This mysterious woman who I knew nothing about was really starting to scare me, on serious level now. I wondered how she managed to get in since the security here is probably worse than Fort Knox. The only way I get in is because my name is on Axel’s personal guest list. So that means-

“Kendall?” Axel called out from the front door. I immediately flailed to his side trying to warn him “Axel no there’s a crazy woman-“

“What?” he looked obviously dumbstruck. Suddenly the woman emerged looking pissed as ever “Axel you stupid fucker!” before anyone could do anything to stop her, the large designer handbag landed with a thud on his head.

“Ow! Shorty?! You're back already?” He sounded confused in the mist of his pain. She glared at him “Don’t you Shorty me! I'm only gone for a little while and you fail to tell me that you're in a relationship? I had to hear it from Martin!”

He grunted rubbing his head “Of course he told you.”

She folded her hands across her chest “Three months I was gone and you never mentioned once about anything interesting going on in your personal life.”

“I'm sorry-“

She raised a hand “Save it. The only way my forgiveness can be bought if you buy me this new Hermes scarf I’ve been eyeing and promise to never leave me out of something in your life.”

“Done.” He replied with hesitating.

“Now give me a hug.” She commanded but in a soft tone. Axel smiled slightly giving her a full body hug “I missed you Shorty.”

“And I’ve missed you a lot Axel. My life isn’t the same unless I'm constantly reprimanding you for some stupid mistake you’ve made.”

He rolled his eyes pulling away “What meaning does my life have without you?”

I stared at both of them “I'm obviously missing something so do you mind telling me what’s going on?”

Axel turned to me “Sorry love this is Shorty Blue my childhood friend.” He referred to her with a certain fondness that one couldn’t mistake for anything more than a sacred friendship. “And Shorty this is my boyfriend Kendall.”

Shorty smiled at me “Are you legal?”

I blinked looking baffled “Um yeah.”

“Good.” Then she hugged me. It felt kind of awkward at first but something within me advised me to let go. “Sorry, sometimes I don’t trust Axel when his pants are involved.”

“Is Shorty Blue really your name?” I asked. But instead of her getting offended as I expected, she laughed tipping her head back and I realized that she was one of those people who could swim in cheese and still manage to look perfect. Flawlessness came naturally to her.

“No darling it isn’t. It’s Chantelle Bloom but that doesn’t sound so fun does it?” She asked. She was…..eccentric. That’s an easy adjective.

“It’s definitely fun.” I replied.

She glanced at Axel “You’ve been keeping this lovely creature from me?”    

“For a good reason.” He murmured.

I beamed “Nice to meet you Shorty. I'm sorry that Axel didn’t mention anything about you before.”

Shorty sighed rather dramatically “He needs to accept that I'll always be around to interfere in his business. Anyway it was quite lovely meeting you Kendall but I'll be moving to my hotel now.”

“You too.” I mustered as politely as possible.

“I'll be back, preferably to interrogate you further.” She stated casually picking up her purse from the counter along with her luggage. “End point, never try to hide stuff from me again Axel.”

Honestly even I had to shiver at her tone. This was probably the only person who seemed to scare him and I’ve met Timothy before.

Axel pecked her on the cheek as her threat didn’t faze him “It was lovely seeing you again.”  

“Likewise.” She replied before leaving the penthouse while taking a gust of my sanity and oxygen along with her.

I faced my boyfriend “Can I ask what just happened, again?”

Axel laughed pouring himself some scotch. I had tried it a few days prior and declared it was the nastiest thing ever, perplexed as to why he guzzled it like water.  “Something isn’t she? Shorty is one of my only friends. We meet when we were teenagers and she had transferred here from France, right when she gave herself that nickname.”

“She’s quite something.” I commented sitting on the snowy white couch.

He nodded loosened his tie “Shorty isn’t the most law-abiding citizen on the planet, but her heart is rather warm. A good person.”

I smirked placing my feet on the coffee table “Yeah she does kind of scare you.”

Axel rolled his eyes “She’s got this horrible maternal instinct with her, like she feels the need to check and beat to line if I'm misbehaving. Anyway she was in Jamaica for the time being on an in-prompt holiday but I guess she’s back now.”

I stood up from the couch “Her name was on your private visitor’s list right?”

“Yes.” He replied looking curious. I shrugged “No reason.”

In the short span of time I’d know her, it didn’t seem impossible for her to break in. Ok maybe that sounded a little judgmental. But still.

“I'm hungry. We should probably order pizza or something.” I suggested moving to the fridge to get a drink. Axel drained the rest of his scotch “I brought your surprise with me.”

“Oh.” I had forgotten all about the texts and my worked up state when I met Shorty at the apartment. “What is it?” I asked going back to the couch with a Sprite in hand. He brought a blue box from his suit “Here.”

“Ok.” I dragged slowly wondering why my heart was beating so fast. I opened it gasped at the loveliest pair of cufflinks I had ever seen. No really, these were top notch stuff. Gold plated tips with a triskele design I had read about somewhere. It was the kind that if I had a million dollars to my name that I’d buy without hesitation.

“Axel I can't possibly accept this.” I started still staring at them.

“Why not?” He sounded stiff.

I closed the box “Don’t get me wrong I love it but you can't get me something as expensive as this, it’s insane. I feel like I'm taking advantage of you.”

“Look here.” He made me face him by gently pushing my chin up “You're not taking advantage of me in anyway. I chose to buy them for you and I'll buy a thousand more if I have to. Giving you gifts is a way for me to say how much I care about you, don’t even give me that bullshit about spending too much on you because I'll spend a million fucking pounds if I bloody feel like it, as long as it’s on you.”

His little speech made me smile a bit. “Fine but don’t go overboard ok?”

“I'll go overboard if I fucking want to.” He said a little stubbornly making me roll my eyes fondly as I pecked his lips.

“Besides this is also my way of asking you to go to my father’s charity ball with me the night after tomorrow.” Axel murmured to my lips.

“Your dad?” I said with my words slightly muffled due to his lips on mine.

“Hmm, he holds it every year for his organization which supports recovering drug addicts. It’s called Warm Hands.” He explained while bruising a mark into my neck at the same time.

Remarkable multitasking if you ask me.

I supressed a moan “That’s pretty noble of him.” It did sound like a worthy cause to me.

He stilled for a second “If you say so.” Meeting the older Mr. Gold made me feel a bit weary though since I didn’t know him and wasn’t sure about his reaction when he finds out that his son is dating a male ten years younger than him.

“Don’t overthink Kendall.” He scolded biting down on my earlobe with his incisor making me let out a moan. “It’ll be fine and I really do want you to meet my father.” The statement made me squeal internally that he wanted me to meet his father.  

I grabbed his face kissing him properly before pulling away “But please don’t make a habit of buying me stuff whenever you want to ask me to go somewhere.”

Axel frowned “Isn’t it almost everyone’s dream to have a dashing rich boyfriend who buys you stuff without you asking?”

That’s the stereotype isn’t it? “Well you're out of luck because I like you for your good looks and big cock not your money.” I said feigning all seriousness.

He had an amused expression “So you’d want me even if I wasn’t wealthy as long as my cock and face remain the same?”

I acted like I was thinking about it “Pretty much sums it.”  

“That does it. I'm gonna make you ride me so hard right here babe.” He said practically tearing off his belt and pants. To that order I happily complied.

                                                                           ******

The next morning I woke up naked and sated under the sheets to the sight of Axel dressing up in one of his immaculate suits. The hot sex from last night had somehow rendered me in temporary paralysis so I just laid there watching him creepily. I'll admit that as much as I loved the bad boy look Axel sported with his casual attire, there was nothing more attractive than seeing him in his powerful designer suits looking like he was ready to take on the world.

“Some people consider staring to be disturbing.”

I snorted “Well other people consider it to be a sign of admiration.”

He took a paused from knotting his tie “Right now the one who should be admired is you.”

“Because being naked with dried cum all over me and bed hair is a qualification for the world’s sexiest.” I deadpanned.

Axel sat down on the bed and stroked my cheek with his thumb “You're beautiful Kendall. Don’t ever doubt that.”

I nodded feeling my cheeks burn because of his compliment. He kissed my forehead “I'll see you later. Do you have any lectures today?” I shook my head “Then I'll see you tonight.”

“Ok.” I replied in a small voice. “Early morning meeting?” in regards to the time.

He sighed “Unfortunately. Stay safe love.” And with that he left me alone in the penthouse to sleep since it was still pretty early. I considered calling Pierce if he wanted to hang out since I knew that he didn’t have any lecture today, but his voicemail answered me instead and he shot me a text saying he was hanging out with a friend when I came out of the shower.

Huh weird.

I planned on just lazing around watching re-runs of episodes I missed during the week and maybe getting even farther ahead of my academics again. But my plans were thwarted as soon as I got a call from the lobby saying that a Miss. Shorty Blue wanted to come up to the apartment to see me. Dazzled I told them to let her up.

She waltzed from the elevator “Get dressed we’re going out.”

No good morning, no how are you. Just an intimidating gaze which froze me and the cup of coffee in my hand. “Um, where?”

Shorty raised an eyebrow “Oh that’s right I forgot. Axel was in a meeting this morning but he told me to take you out shopping.”

“He did? But this morning he didn’t say anything to me.” I said.

“He called me hastily a while ago like it was something he remembered last minute.” She explained.

“Ok.” I said slowly.

Shorty placed her hands on the waist barely ruffling her silk top “And why are you still standing there?”

That made me scramble down to the main bedroom in record time to change out of my pyjamas. When I emerged Shorty looked distastefully at my outfit which consisted of skinny jeans, my DC shirt and Supras. She wasn’t even saying much yet I cowered under her gaze. Leave it to Axel to befriend a scary fashionista.

“Thank heavens we’re going shopping pronto.” She exclaimed. It was probably an allergic reaction to anything that wasn’t Chanel or Gucci. Not that I blamed her for it.

“I don’t really have much clothes over here.” I said awkwardly.

She sighed placing her manicured hands on her forehead “Alright let’s just go.” I followed her to the elevator enduring the two minutes of awkward silence until we got to the lobby where I tried to keep up with her pace. She was pretty fast for a woman in 6 inch Louboutins.    

“Goodbye Hans.” She said with more vigour meaning she probably knew him well.

My mouth dropped to the ground when I saw her ride.

“That’s your car?!”

 “Yes.” She answered with hidden smug. But she had every right to sound smug with that wicked looking silver Maserati in front of us “Holy fuck, this just came out and it costs like $150, 000.”

“Well you can gawk from inside.” Shorty said breezily hopping in while I rushed to the passenger seat all but giddy.

Pierce would be so jealous since he’s a car freak.

She started the car and swerved on the street like a pro. It was when she got to the main road that she pushed down her designer glasses perched from their position perched on top of her head to interrogate me.

“Now I'm only going to ask this once; what are your intentions with Axel?”

“Isn’t that supposed to be the other way around?” I asked but her expression was sharp making me gulp.

“I'm serious Kendall.” Her tone alone told me that. “Axel is like a - scratch that, he is my brother. And even when he has his head so far stuck up his ass I will continue to look out for him till the day I die. Now I don’t have to tell you how serious that commitment is so if you're planning on screwing up Axel’s life, you better walk out of his life now because when that day comes I'll unleash revenge so bad that even deities will marvel at.”

I nodded; I was both impressed and terrified “Look, I don’t have to give you some rivalling speech to make. But I want you to know that I care for him a lot.”

Her lips curled “How much?”

“Too much.” I replied honestly. “I’ve never really been serious with anybody but him in my life. Part of me worries that I'm not good enough for him due to my age and experience, but I'm still surprised that he wants to be with me. I admire your devotion to him and I also want to let you know that if I ever screw up I'll be the one to seek you out first. Because I-“

My breathing hitched “I care about him that much.” I felt heavy because I meant every single word I said.

Shorty was silent for a while. We stopped at a traffic light “Is it that you're that good of an actor or you're really telling the truth?”

“What do you think?” I asked staring at me fingers.

For the first time a genuine smile fitted her lips “I'm thinking of whooping Axel’s behind for not telling me about you sooner.”

I grinned “Not too hard though. I still need it.”

“Right.” She replied.

“You guys have been friends for a really long while.”

“Yes since high school. Back then he was the sweet adorable Econ dork, not this big shot everyone over respects.” I smiled thinking about Axel as a nerd.

“But you don’t have an English accent?”

Shorty snorted “Well I don’t fancy sounding like I’ve got carrots up my nose thank you.” the only accent I’ve ever really liked is Axel’s. “Besides I’m French Canadian actually so I spend my time abroad more than here.”

I thought she was American actually.

We arrived at Burberry’s not long after. “Really?”

Shorty gave a cross look “Where did you think Levi’s?” with an actual shudder as she left the car. I trailed after her wondering if it’s possible to feel underdressed while going shopping. The entire store felt like it was going to spit me out because of how out of place I felt.

 A short pudgy woman in a blue appeared “Chantelle!”

“Hilda!”

They did the rich people kissing thing on the cheek “You’ve been gone an awfully long time. We’ve got some new coats and bags that just came in.” she whispers like it’s a secret.

Shorty looked equally enthralled “That sounds lovely but I'm not here for me.”

Both women gazed at me while I just stood awkwardly.

“And he is…..?”

“My new boy toy. I'm trying do him up for this event I'm going to tomorrow but he’s a little underdone so you’ll have to start basic.” Shorty said making me gawk at her in surprise. Boy toy?!

Hilda looked at me with a sort of judgemental glare “I'll see what I can do.”

“Really? Boy toy?” I asked once Hilda had left.

“Sweetheart until you’ve been plucked thoroughly there’s no way I'm introducing you as Axel’s boyfriend. You're not on that level yet.” She replied.

I cocked an eyebrow “So I'm at you're level?”

She smirked “Oh darling, just being in my shadow alone is enough to make you look good."

Ok I deserve an award for writing that chapter will a full tummy and spliting headache. Anyways hope you'll loved it because i suffered for it ;) Lol.

How do you guys like Shorty Blue? Believe or not she's based on someone I know *shudders* but in a good way. Next update comes with a special announcement but for now, Happy Holidays to those who celebrate Christmas.

xx 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

79.6K 3.6K 76
"Respect is Earned Honesty is Appreciated Love is Gained and Loyalty is Returned" When 21-year-old Declan moved to a new college, he knew things will...
68.4K 6.9K 37
Being queer isn't the easiest shit. Being queer and living in small town South Dakota is by far the most difficult shit. Unfortunately, five extrem...
164K 6.1K 52
"So," He grabbed the hand covering my face, moving it out of the way. "You saw, didn't you?" I stumbled out of my chair, backing away from him. "I-I...
148K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...