Dirty One Direction One Shots

By Hopeless_Rmntic

so if you're someone who has found my work, I need you to stop being a little bitch and stay away from my boo... More

Hello....Again...(I've stopped writing)
City Lights ~Zayn imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Different ~Harry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Sweet Dreams ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Hangovers... ~Harry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Teenage Runways ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Different 2 ~Harry Imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Suffocation ~Zayn Imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Submitting 2 ~Liam imagine ~ NO LONGER EDITING
Watching Over... ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Sweet Poison ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Forbidden ~Liam imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Social Media NO LONGER EDITING
Roommates ~Zayn imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Dark Desires ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Virgins ~Harry Styles imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Fearless ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Blunt ~Liam imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
College Boys ~Zarry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Secrets ~Louis imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
A Figment Of My Imagination ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
A Figment Of My Imagination ~Niall Imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Hide & Seek NO LONGER EDITING
Hide and Seek 2 NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty shorts ? NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short: Zayn NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty short!: Louis NO LONGER EDITING
'Flings' ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short: Liam NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short : Zayn NO LONGER EDITING
Hunting Trip ~Harry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING
Dunkirk : Haz
Dirty Short: Liam NO LONGER EDITING
Klutz ~ Harry One Shot~ NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short Niall NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty Short: Zayn! NO LONGER EDITING
Dirty short...Louis
Say what you mean. -Not a One Direction imagine-

Submitting ~Liam imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

54.4K 718 333
By Hopeless_Rmntic

I make dis into something new and I'm gonna do my A/N In this type of style.

Time for sexy stuff. (edit): I'm updating this right now so if you just came back to read it 

Hi. Welcome back there's more to read. I couldn't finish it but there's more tell me what you think lol it's late and I have work in the morning >.<

 2232 04/03/22 edit: ok so the time is currently 2232 I will now be time stamping my edits and reading through as I change the story so even if it might look the same I will be making slight changes from the beginning whenever I read through till I feel like it makes the most sense and works for me date is 4/3/22 :) I will try to at least get an hour in of writing. it's Sunday 

T.S. 05/22/22 0208 Geeeeeeeezzzz Louise already been too long since I last wrote it's one AM on Sunday morning huh odd that the last time I edited this was also a Sunday.

**

suppose I should sign this off as usual..

ENJOY! ;)

I'm a simple man, with simple needs. So why am I not getting off to this?...

"Liam"

She's moaning my name....

Why am I so bored while fucking her!?...

I've plowed her brains out in the past... 

She's a complete mess under me, shaking and letting out awkward squeals. It feels like I'm just going with the motions, sex has never felt like I was on autopilot before ??..

"I'm coming" she screams, I could feel her and it's not like she was bad or anything but I just didn't want her?... It sounds bad when I explain it that way, but she is just as bad as I am.. 

I think... 

I don't know anymore.. at this point I am just fucking for the sole purpose of having someone to fuck. I'm a horrible person.

"That was amazing, we should do this again" I'd almost forgotten she was there, I just kind of laid down next to her waiting for her to get up. Before she does she kisses my cheek like she's done before and walks out. 

Dating wasn't something I took seriously and she wasn't a date, I carry their numbers in my phone and they just answer my calls. The only time I ever tried dating was when I met her ...

Y/n was a bit of an odd girl, she wasn't an attention grabber but she somehow always made me smile anytime I saw her. I only ever saw her walking around the campus and she liked to visit the school café. I assumed it was because her friend Niall worked there as a barista and he always seemed to have her order ready before she arrived, she never noticed me and for some strange reason it bothered me. During that time I was much like I am now, constantly looking for someone to fuck. She always seemed to be out and about, walking around with her friends and going to the library. I wouldn't say that I was stalking her,  but I was and it made me feel like a complete creep the entire time. I wasn't trying to hurt her or kidnap her but I wanted to meet her and I had no way of doing so. I would often walk in to the library on occasions when I saw her and I liked going there to read books and look up at her every so often. The entire time I was there I would constantly try to think of a casual way that I could introduce myself and figure out how to get into her pants.... Well that's how it began anyway. 

I grew fond of watching her read her books and color code her notes, watching Y/N rewrite her notes more than once and occasionally fall asleep while reading, for some reason itf made me smile. why was I smiling ?  seems a little foolish to sleep in the middle of the library with no one around what if someone tried to take advantage of her....anyway...

Waking a sleeping girl seemed rude so I opted to be a creep and watch her sleep instead, I told myself that it was for her safety and I was more like a bodyguard instead. The more often I went with her the more I found that she often didn't go to the library to be alone, a friend of hers would always show up and wake her so that she would be able to get a little more work done after her nap. It was almost like clock work her friend would always show up after she was asleep for around twenty or so minutes.

T.S. 05/22/22 0242 IT'S LATE M'FALLIN ASLEEP NIGHT

The day I asked her out was like any other day that I followed her into the library, she was alone and I sat at her table. I didn't go about it as smoothly as I could have and asking her out for a drink was the best I could do, she thought I meant coffee and agreed to go with me then and there. I didn't want to waste the opportunity so I followed her out of the library like a puppy dog, she was texting on her phone as we walked out.

"what kinda drink do you like ?" Hearing her talk to me was almost like a daydream and I had too many of those. 

"uh-I drink.. Um-I don't know?" It was the first time I sounded like a high school kid in heat and I felt out of my element with her, but when I heard her laugh it made me want to hear it so much more. I don't think I had heard her laugh like that before.

"m'just gonna get you what I drink, that sound good to you?"

"I'll drink whatever you want me to" she looked back at me and smile in a way that I could only describe as shy, her face turned a light pink while we continued to walk to the café.

After meeting her friends and going on a few dates I found myself in a situation I had never been in before. Dating... 

She was constantly over at my apartment, what scared me the most for some reason was how comfortable I became around her. She enjoyed watching movies and soon enough I was falling asleep on her chest, listening to her steady heart, even breathing while she played with my hair. Waking up to her arms around my neck while I laid on her chest was like bliss and I 

 2348 04/03/22 edit: this is the end of my edit today if you wanna continue reading the rest please be my guest. :) till I'm satisfied with this one I won't work on anything else if y'all wanna let me know if theres's anything I can make better or if you have any questions ask me please! 

QOTD: YES I AM BRINGING THIS BACK .

WHAT TIME ARE YOU READING THIS AND WHERE ARE YOU NOW ? 

 but it was never a good time for us, after I asked her to be my girlfriend we were constantly bickering and she didn't want to go any further than making out which furthered my frustration, I won't deny that just kissing her would drive me crazy. She was shy and I wanted to know what she was like when she would drop the whole "nice girl" cover. The woman had a sailors handbook when she was down right pissed off, and it made me want to make her say all those dirty words underneath me, while I had her beg me to make her come. When we parted ways she seemed to be the one wanting me to hold on, though she never said it out loud I always thought she wanted me to make her stay, but how do you balance between being a gentleman who waits for the woman to choose while walking the same line and being a complete savage caveman who takes what he wants and never takes "no" for an answer.

Being with her was what fucked me up in the end. When she left me I went back to my old ways and did what I always had done, hooked up with the girls I always called, there was an empty space within me, feeding on my loneliness and when I was with other girls I couldn't stop myself from comparing them to her, how they didn't do the annoying things she did; making my bed when it was messy, washing the dishes when they got dirty, throwing the food that was left out in the trash. She was constantly reminding me how I never took care of myself and she would scold me as if she were my mother all while demonstrating to me at the same time she wanted to be there with me, it only took me not having her with me to realize she wanted me to take care of her the way she took care of me.

I stood in my kitchen doorway and stared at the sink in silence, probably looking right out of my mind but it was like I could still see her there, washing my dishes and damn I wish she was there. I wouldn't waste the opportunity to grab her by her hips and ask her if I could have a taste of her pretty pussy. The wave of regret hit me like a ton of bricks, knowing that I wasted all that time teasing her and getting into stupid fights about how I liked it that way. I ended up cleaning my apartment and did not skip a step. When I was finished it only made me want her more. So I sat in my clean apartment and just missed her, while sitting on my couch and going through my phone and blocking almost every girls number in it..

A/n lol

****

"Liam you have to come"

"What if I say no?" I mumbled back to Vincent. He was a party goer and I often used to join him on his escapades, he was the only person who could hold his liquor and was a very good wing man when the occasion called for it. I've gone almost five whole months alone, missing the one girl who shines like the moonlight and smells like the most beautiful orchids. Turning into a damn poet is the last thing I wanted and I'm never telling Vince about the way I think of her, but damn that girl for making me want to read the damn poetry books she obsessed over constantly, it seemed like the only way I could get close to her, she constantly avoided me on campus it seemed like she disappeared when I couldn't even catch a glimpse of her for a week till I saw her at the library and the moment our eyes met she ran off.

"Li, my boy she's gonna be going to this little shindig and I hear she is going to be dressing up very nicely" I nearly got whiplash from how fast my desperate ass turned my head to look at him while we walked out to the campus parking lot.

"Vince, don't lie to me. She doesn't do parties" she never went to parties she didn't like dressing up or doing her make up. She wanted to stay in and watch movies she only got dressed up when it was for me, or a party I was asking her to go to and I'm not going to lie I enjoyed watching her get ready, she was so cute about it and when she was finished it was the reason I would watch her all night I liked seeing my girl all dressed up for me, it was always me forcing it onto her so we went together and she would constantly get too drunk and ask all the girls to make out. I was not going to let her make herself the center of some wannabe jocks attention, the guys who would stare at her when she was mine. They knew not to make a move because I was watching her.

"Brother, she is going. Her bestie Molly told me she was in, from what I hear she's getting lonely and wants to just fuck a guy who doesn't make her 'confused' " I stopped in my footsteps and grabbed Vincent by his shoulder, stopping him in his place and looking him dead in the eyes, he wasn't lying about her and I was not going to let this opportunity pass me by.

"Where's the party?" His smirk only made my rage burn deeper for her. I don't like the idea of her thinking that I confused her.

"I'll pick you up early, be ready by nine, m'kay pumpkin"  His nicknames made me want to knock his teeth in, he's lucky I enjoy his company and his humor. The fact that he knew y/n's friends was also a big plus.

**

"Baby doll, you look hot!" The sexist remarks Vince made towards me are what spurred on my next actions. I smirked at him, walked right up to him and almost laughed at the way he dropped the look on his face, and watched as it turned into one of genuine terror when my hands slid up his biceps to his shoulders.

"Baby boy, do you want to forget about the party and come inside?" I whispered in his ear and hearing his girlish shriek made me laugh so hard while I walked to the other side of the car and took my seat inside, Vincent opened the door and quickly swore off making any and all comments about my body.

"Li you scared the shit out of me" he heaved out sounding relieved when I started laughing some more.

"You know you're different now. I don't know what that girl did to you, but I genuinely hope she sees you tonight and takes you home man."

"I just want to make sure she's safe." I mumbled out, my clothes weren't all too glamorous, just a plain white shirt, and jeans. I was more interested in what y/n was going to wear tonight, the fact that I couldn't stop thinking about her and what she was wearing became very obvious to me when I started getting very hard for her. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down, this is fucking stupid I can't believe I have a damn hard on just thinking about this girl. I'm so fucken whipped.

A/n: Mama loves a whipped cutie pie (edit): Damn I sure do 

***

Walking in the door was like walking into the past, were parties always this annoying to me? The fog of smoke, you couldn't tell if it was cigarettes or something else and it was most likely both. The amount of drunk people constantly bumping into you and trying to grab at you to make you dance in their forced fun. I wish I was at home, watching a serial killer documentary, but right now y/n is in here somewhere and I need to find her.

...

It's almost been two hours and I've gone through the entire house about fifty times and I can't seem to find her at all, fucken Vincent went off to do who knows what and I'm stuck here looking for a girl who probably didn't even show up. Just when I get down stairs I'm pulled by a small body clinging to my arm and I almost shiver at the thought, it might be her. I want it to be her so bad, to my disappointment when I turn to look at the drunk girl on my arm she looks up at me and smiles.

"Wanna go upstairs and fuck?"

"No thank you" I smile back before prying her off of my arm, turning around to look for a way through the crowd and continued my search for the one I came to the party for, a sea of people just drunk off their asses and partying as hard as they can. It's sad really, but then I'm met with a sight that makes my blood boil more than it already was. Some ass hat is invading the space of the very girl I came here to protect, who am I to be doing that though? She came here to fuck a guy right? I have no choice but to sit here and watch her, I'm not going to let him take her from me if she doesn't want it. I have to be careful about watching them it's not like I'm her boyfriend anymore, since I haven't had a drink all night aside from the water I found in the kitchen earlier when my search led me through there I was more levelheaded than I usually am when at a party. Although it's not like I'm a saint he hasn't done anything yet and I'm ready to kick the bastards teeth in.

"Listen you seem very sweet, but I'm not here for you" my ears perked up at the sound of her voice, she was so fucken cute and I wanted her now more than ever.

"C'mon baby I can show you a really good time" as he said those words his fingers had slithered around her forearm, she clearly didn't find it amusing nor did she look comfortable, that was when I stood up and walked over. Being there when she needed me was something I couldn't do before and I was not going to fail her again.

"I said no, do you mind letting me go so I can find my friends ?" Her voice sounds frightened, like she's afraid she doesn't have the strength to fight him or like she's going to have to indulge him in his sick convoluted fantasy. I wasn't having it.

"C'mon don't you wanna get laid" he was leaning in to her face now and I had just about lost it. My fingers clamped down on his wrist, digging into it and as much as I wanted to smile hearing his squeal of pain, I didn't. I wanted to beat the shit out of him.

"Oi, pinhead when a woman says 'No' she means it, next time. Take. The. Hint." He was crying and begging me to let him go. I'm assuming it's because my grip on him got tighter on his wrist as I finished my sentence.

"I need to know you understand or I'll break your fucken hand, do you understand?"

"Yes! I do!" He was getting really teary now.

"Then say it"

"What!??" He was crying and trying to pry his way out of my grip, I could feel his pathetic nails trying to dig into my skin it only made me clench down harder.

"Pinhead, Repeat what I just fucken told you"

"I-uh when a woman says 'no' she means it" he dropped to the floor after I let go, crying and holding his wrist.

"Next time you want to get lucky remember that you put the same fear in girls that I put in you. I swear if you ever do that to another woman in front of me I'll make sure it's your last time" he just got up and ran out of the house, when I looked up I had forgotten there was a party. I wasn't used to being a spectacle and when I turned around the small frightened girl was still standing there, almost like she was waiting for me to remember her.

"Are you alright? Do you need me to do anything for you?" She was shaking and I hadn't gotten a good look at her till now; her hair was down, She was in a short dress, black and thigh length, when I looked down to see her in black converse it made me smile. Fuck just thinking about her gave me a hard on and now that I see her dressed like this it's hard to not want to pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and walk out with my hand on her ass. I was left in silence, waiting patiently for her to answer me.

"I want you to take me home, please?" She looked up at me as if I could deny her request.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Her eyes almost lit up and I could see her blushing face trying to hide that she wants to say yes.

"Yes" I couldn't pick her up fast enough, when I got closer she pressed her hands to my chest and slid them around my neck, my knees buckled at her touch and when her arms stopped moving I wrapped an arm around her back and the other behind her thighs. My hands held her flush to my body trying to get as close as I could to her.

"Thank you, Liam" she whispered in my ear just before kissing it, giving me another kiss on my neck. I almost dropped her after the second kiss, she let a small squeak out and held onto me tighter.

"Don't do that" I mumbled to her before turning around and walking out with her in my arms. Everyone had been staring but I assume they got bored since they all went back to what they were doing. Walking out through the front door it surprised me to see her car parked, it almost seemed too good to be true. When we reached her car her soft wet mouth kissed at my neck and my knees almost went weak at the touch of her dirty mouth, fuck I was too hard, painfully hard. I had to turn my back to her car and lean against it for support. She was biting and licking my neck, all while she made little noises.

"Sweetheart, m'gonna come if you keep doing that" I was a mess, panting and grunting quietly. She was biting and sucking on my neck a spot she picked, before pulling away from me with a smack and since the skin on my neck was wet from her tongue the cold breeze only spurred on my actions. I squeezed at her body in my hands and invaded her space, our lips only inches apart. I was going fucken mad for her. "what are you a little vampire?" 

"I want to kiss you" I whispered to her.

"Kiss me, please" my breath hitched in my throat when I heard her small whimpered plea for my lips to touch hers. I could only oblige and smear our lips together, her mouth was so open, almost begging me to slip my tongue inside and I couldn't help it. My tongue slipped into her warm mouth and tasted the sweet fruity alcoholic drink she had. This was the only way I wanted to taste liquor from now on. I bit down on her bottom lip when I pulled away and the small sound she made when I did made me smile.

"I want to fuck you" I whispered in her ear, before taking her lobe into my mouth sucking on it before kissing my way down her neck.

"Baby, M'so fucken hard for you"  I couldn't help the whimper when I said it. I'm desperate for her.

"I-I Liam, I've never been with anyone like that" she whispered like it was a secret.

"We don't have to do it tonight, you're drunk sweetheart I would never do that to you. I'm just-I need you to know how bad I want you. You're all I've thought about for the last five months"

"Liam that's how long we've been apart for"

"Exactly, and you never kissed my neck like that before. I want you to be able to do what you want to me. I need you to feel comfortable with me"

"I always have been. I just always thought it annoyed you"

"It doesn't" I wanted to make it clear to her I wanted to be with her.

"Good" she bit at her bottom lip.

"I want to go home with you and kiss you some more" and with that I had her in the car and we went on our way back to my apartment. She ended up falling asleep on the ride home which was expected she was a light weight and got sleepy after a few drinks. I carried her up to my apartment and once we got in the door I set a few things down and kicked my shoes off while I carried her to the room. The idea of cuddling her excited me more than anything else. When we got to the bedroom I laid her down on the bed and took her shoes off, once I thought she was comfortable I turned to take my shirt off and pulled my jeans off so that I could sleep comfortably in my shorts.

"Have you been working out more?" The abrupt sound of her voice startled me and I turned around to see her eying me up and down. It was unusual for me to feel so exposed, but I guess it wasn't a common occurrence for me to get undressed in front of her, now that I think about it she's only ever seen me shirtless.

"Well, a certain woman sort of nuzzled her way into my heart and I couldn't focus on anything but her. Going to the gym was one of the few ways I would get rid of my pent up frustrations" the pout on her face was adorable.

"Well go on, who is she?" She burst out, flailing her arms in the air, it made me laugh as I put a knee on the bed, my hand moving to hold myself above her.

"She is currently laying in my bed, and very drunk"

"Am not-oh! It's me!" The emotions changing on her face from being stubborn to the drunk comment and realizing I was talking about her the whole time had me giggling above her.

"Heeey don't do that" her small and soft hand found it's way up to my cheek it made me smile down at her.

"Don't do what?"

"Giggle like I'm the cutest thing you've seen" she was flushed red and more so muttered her words out while looking away from me.

"Sweetheart you're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. I can't believe how stupid I was to let you walk out on me. Will you give me another chance?" Her eyes grew wide and she stared up at me in disbelief.

"Liam, I want to kiss you. Now" it was less of a request and more of a command. I had little to no time to react, the once shy and silent girl I had known her to be seemed to melt into the kiss. Her soft mouth pressing against mine was like a day dream, one that I've been in before. Her soft cold hand presses to my chest signaling for me to let her push me down to the bed. I move almost too fast for her to realize before she pulls away from my lips with a small gasp for her breath when she sits in my lap. Without a second thought my hands are on her hips as she straddles me, and it's without question that I am completely hard for her at this very moment. She looks almost embarrassed when she sees me and blushes before hiding her face in my chest it makes me smile and laugh all together she's just too adorable for her own good.

"Don't leave me. I don't want to wake up and realize this was just a dream" it comes out almost like a whine and with anyone else I'd be embarrassed, but with y/n I can be greedy and needy, it's when I'm like this she is more open and I can be more vocal with her than I have been with anyone else.

"It's not a dream Liam, that's why I'm so embarrassed" she mutters out with her face still hidden.

"Don't be. I should be the one whose embarrassed, can't even kiss you for more than two seconds without getting hard. I've spent the last five months wishing I could have taken advantage of so many opportunities you gave me. I wanted to fuck you till you were a right mess, nothing but moans and the sound of you begging for my dick" the last thing I expected to hear was her small moan against my neck, wet kisses being trailed down my neck and when she got to my chest her small tongue flicked out against my collar bone.

"Fuck" I whined out. My hand moved almost on instinct, gripping her hair at the nape of her neck and pulling her away so I could look at her. Her face was a pretty sight; warm and dazed eyes, kissed pink lips, face flushed with alcohol and want, and the whine she made when I pulled her off of me it was all too much for me.

"Baby, do you know what you're doing?" Her bottom lip, she pulled it in to bite down on it. I swallowed thickly watching her.

"M'not drunk Liam and I'm not that innocent. I'm not saying I'm ready to fuck but-" she let out an awkward squawk, not a second later I had her on her back again all I needed to know is that she knew what she was doing to me. My mouth was on hers in a hot wet kiss, little whimpers leaving her as I let my hands roam her body one hand on her chest playing with her left nipple, my other hand was at her hip squeezing into her skin. She even whines out when I pull away from her with a loud smack from our lips

"I'm gonna have a taste of you, you okay with me eating that pretty little pussy of yours?" I'm desperate and she is fully aware of what she is doing to me. "Mhmm" she nods at me and as much as I'd like to start. I'm in the mood to play with her, after waiting for so long and to have her here now is all too overwhelming. I'm between her thighs and take my hands away from her body, her whine was loud and sounded like she was not happy about it. I held myself above her a hand on each side of her head before I brought my lips to her ear, kissing it before whispering.

"I want you to use your words sweetheart"  She whimpered in response, it made me kiss her forehead, cheek, jawline. I continued down her neck, pulling the straps of her dress down her shoulders so that I could lick and bite all over her collarbones and chest. She sounded absolutely filthy and I wanted to be the only one to hear her like this. "I need you to say something baby. I'll stop if you don't." I tugged her dress down further and just like she  had made a mark on me I bit down on the flesh of her breast, moaning and sucking on her soft skin. Her body jerked around and her hand went into my hair, gripping onto me and trying to hold me there. "yes, y-yes, Liam please. I want you to do everything. please, don't stop" I let my tongue slide over the dark purple mark I left and blow over it before kissing it once more. I'm gonna defile her, and have her beg me to keep going.

"good girl, I'm gonna have a taste, then you can watch me fuck my hand after I see what a filthy little mess you are after I make you cum a few times, you like that?" my hands blindly searched between her thighs, my thumb pressing up and down her center, she was so wet, my eyes watched her every movement her eyes were shut, moaning and gasping as I rubbed at her. I wanted her to answer me.

"yes! want it. I like it so much" I smiled down at her, how could she be so fucken cute and look so damn filthy at the same time? 

~JazzibooXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 266 43
NIALL HORAN ONE SHOTS <3 Heartbreak weather because I know none of this would EVER happen but I still cry over it like I'm going through a breakup.
43.5K 822 48
these one-shots were written back in 2014! my first language isn't english so I apologize for all of the mistakes :) {slowly editing}
153K 1.7K 72
Smut, fluff, angst etc. oneshots about Harry Styles! Requests are open!! Cover by my favourite! @lavitaebellla
863K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx