Abhishree ~ The Queen of Maha...

By magicallovely

Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming... More

Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh
Copyrights & Gifts
1 ~ Beginning of the End
2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window
3 ~ Groom the Prince
4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave
5 ~ A Night With The Prince
6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
8 ~ Princess gone wild
9 ~ The Fearless Princess
10 ~ The Prince's Chamber
11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords
13 ~ Princess getting married?
14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
Author's Note
15 ~ Princess's Last day in Mahabaleshgarh
16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple
Author's Note 2
19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms
22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
23 ~ A Night to Remember
IT IS IMPORTANT
24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
27 ~ Princess is so Naive
28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
29 ~ The sensuality of colors that painted the Princess
Author's Note 3
30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
34 ~ Princess can be no more...
35 ~ Princess need the Prince
36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
That's Really IMPORTANT...
40 ~ The Queen and the King
41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy
44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow
46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree
48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
50 ~ The night is the Longest
51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge
52 ~ "You should be wild like this"
53 ~ Not the End but a new beginning
54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.
55 ~ The cries of princess
56 ~ She is hiding something
57 ~ Surprise for Prince
58 ~ The Best Wedding Night
59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh
60 ~ The Reality Revealed
61 ~ The Birth of Twins
62 ~ Happily Ever After...
E P I L O G U E
Author's last word...
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
Ruhani ~ The Language of Love
Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger

82.2K 6.4K 1.8K
By magicallovely

Rajvardhan POV

My sight fell on the tears that Gulaab shed looking at me. I quickly got up leaving Abhi there and ran after her. My heart raced badly thinking she might try another attempt of suicide. Her depression was getting worse seeing Abhishree around me always. I didn't know how to make her understand that her hate was unnecessary and Abhi was not involved with her brother. 

But, her continuous thinking about Abhidev and Abhishree was killing me now. 

"Gulaab!" I called her but she was running away from me. I too was running after her when she entered her chamber and stopped suddenly. 

"I thought you would wish me firstly" She collapsed on the floor crying like a baby and I felt a sharp pain as if someone pierced the whole sharp sword inside my chest.  

"Gulaab," I said softly but she chose to not look at me. 

I didn't know how to explain to her that. I left my chamber early in the morning to meet her first but I wanted to meet my family with my better and best half. 

"Gulaab, You are misunderstanding her. She hasn't done anything wr-"

"I am Misunderstanding?" I tried to say but she cut me off looking at me with a sharp gaze. 

"I am misunderstanding? Bhai Saheb" She stood up and looked sharp at me.

"You were the one who wanted to kill each and every person Associated with Abhidav. You were the one who brought her here to punish and make her life hell." She came towards me and standing in front of me yelled in bold and loud noise.

"You were the one who made her your slave Bhai Saheb. You were the one who wanted to punish her more than me. And now, when you fell for her beauty and charm. You changed. You suddenly changed. You changed to that extent that you didn't even remember that, On every festival and events I was the first person you meet very firstly. I was the first person you always wished firstly" 

I stood frozen listening to her words and I remembered that a lot of things has been changed inside me 

"You have changed Bhai Saheb. But do you remember when I told you that I love Abhidev what you said? 'Love and feelings are not real' When I didn't believe that Abhidev betrayed me you were the one who said that Love is not real and it was my mistake for falling for him. And now when you yourself started loving her. You are saying that she is innocent. Wow... What a justice Bhai Saheb"  

I didn't know what to say. she was comparing our feelings. I didn't know how to react but somehow she was right. It was not her mistake that Abhidev betrayed her but I didn't have an answer now. 

"Now I would say the same thing. She is playing with you. She will leave you and you can mark my words. That brother and sister are of the same genes and if you want to test you can ask her. Whether she loves you or not?"

"Gulaab," I said softly. 

"Please don't behave like this" I requested. 

"Don't behave like this. You forgot me Bhai Saheb. To whom I was still alive. You know that I wanted to end my life but you were the one who said that 'Live for me, I will die without you' and now you don't even care for me. I love you but you don't love me now. What the hell will I do now?" she said with boldness and tears. 

I felt all broken, Not even in my worst nightmare, I have thought that Gulaab would say such things to me. 

I tried to hold my tears back while saying. 

"Please Gulaab. I still love you a lot. It's not like a competition between you and her. You are always my supreme priority and love and you will always be my first love Gulaab,"

She looked at me and took a step back while saying. 

"This Rose don't need a gardener anymore"

Her words that she uttered was enough to make me die all alive. She didn't need me. How was that possible. She always needed me and moreover, I need her. She was my sister, my baby. I pampered her. I was considered her father more than her real father. 

"Please Gulaab, It's not like your understanding." I tried to say. 

"I am understanding it well. You are getting blind in the beauty of a Princess whose brother used your sister but all you care for is his sister. What about your Sister? You said that you will end everyone related to his family and now you are starting your own family with her. Where was I? Bhai saheb in all this. It's just that your priorities are changed now. You don't even care for your sister anymore. You are getting blind in her love but soon you will realise that 'Love is not real'"

She ended the conversation and left me standing like a statue in the compound of her Chamber. I didn't know what to say to her, it was not like that I didn't have answers but I didn't want to yell at my baby. The thing that was killing me the most was that she didn't want me more. 

I looked at my hand as it was shivering slightly, My heart was feeling pain and I wanted to scream because it felt like someone cut my body part. I never thought of Gulaab leaving me like this. The flashes of her laughing, jumping and the moment I took her in my arms was blurring my vision. 

I took a step back and I was about to fell but I balanced. The person that came to my mind first was Abhi. I started walking towards her. While walking towards the way to her chamber. whatever I did to her made me shed tears. To whom, all that sin I did to her, said me that she didn't need me anymore. I felt like why I was not just a simple person who can live alone with the people whom I love. For the first time, I felt like a lost Prince but not lost in the war, Lost in Love. 

I felt like I lost the only war of my life. My mother was not happy with me, My sister hated me and I didn't know even my wife likes me or not. The person who mattered for me always said that Love was not more. 

I entered her Chamber and was walking through the different parts of her chamber. My sight fell on one of her attendees and I roared. 

"Privacy!"

I was walking but I couldn't find her anywhere. My heart felt a little pain as she was nowhere in the sight Then I entered the bathroom and finally, my sight fell on her. 

My heartbeat stopped looking at her. She was looking at me standing in the water. I couldn't stop myself from stepping inside with her. 

I didn't know what happened to us at that moment. She was feeling bad so do I. How we got connected that we both were crying at the same time but were there to console each other. I made her sit on my lap and she burst into cries. she collapsed in my chest and I took her in an embrace. The moment she was crying, made me feel the second sword piercing pain in my heart that day. 

I couldn't stop myself from shedding a few tears too. For the first time in my life. I felt defeated, I felt useless because I had hurt the two most important person of my life. One my baby and second my Princess. I felt how bad she was feeling all the time as she lost her brother. No matter how his brother was but the brother was the brother. I would have felt the same if I were at her place. I realised I was the one responsible for the loss of her. 

I realised, While taking the steps towards the pride and honour I have hurt her the most. 

I told her everything that Gulaab said to me and for the first time we both opened up in front of each other about the most painful things of our life. The way she cried in my arms missing her brother made me feel pain all through my chest. I felt if she cries for a little more time I would hardly take any breath. I never felt like this for anyone's pain. 

Lastly, I said to her what I started feeling for her. I confessed what I was feeling for her and asked as she was feeling the same way or not? 

She said that she didn't love me yet but didn't hate me too now. Her words made me happy a little but it shattered when she said that until and unless she couldn't forget her brother, she would never be able to love me. But I felt happy that she didn't hate me now. 

"I understand. I am guilty of your loss, Abhi" I said kissing her cheek while keeping her close to me. I could feel her heartbeats in silence and peace of chamber. She was looking at me keeping her head on my chest. I smiled weakly looking at me and she smiled back. 

We were draining in water and I could feel the numb skin on our finger pads. There was still colours stuck to her body I Moved a little to get some turmeric and sandalwood paste to remove the colour. I softly applied the paste on her arms and her neck. 

I cupped her wet neck to apply it and she closed her eyes opening her mouth a little. The beast took over me a little as I pressed my hand a little and the thought of screaming her under me made me hiss. She was sitting on my lap, all wet and I didn't know why after crying I was feeling more romantic and sensual with her. 

I touched her lips with the pad of the thumb when she hissed a soft moan and she opened her eyes and raised her eyebrows softly. 

"I really love your lips," I said and I could feel my voice hoarse and dark. 

She straightens her back and looked into my eyes while saying with a smile.

"You know what, I really like it too whenever you touch my neck." She said touching her neck and continued. "Please teach me how you do that message or something"

I couldn't stop my wide smile and pulled her into the hug.

Aww, My naive Princess.

"You have to learn a lot Abhi, but not before learning how to move on," I said softly and kissed her hairs. 

We both spent a good time together in the Pool. We almost cried, smiled and opened up like a blank book in front of each other. Honestly, I would love to spend more such moments with her rather than hearing that she loves me. 

Although I felt bad that she didn't love me yet but I fell again for her honesty and trustworthiness. I hope Gulaab would understand soon that she was not what she was thinking.

"Prince" 

Suddenly I heard the voice of an attendee who was standing behind the curtains and I Asked. 

"What happens?"

"Prince, The King, Sultan Rafiq Sulaiman is leaving the palace to his Kingdom today. The King has asked your presence for the last goodbyes."

"Okay," I said to her and she left us alone again. 

I looked at Abhi who locked her hair behind her ear and looking at me. 

"I have to go," I said and moved myself to get out of the pool. 

I said before moving out. 

"Abhi..."

"hnn," She said without looking at me. She was looking at her stomach. She might be hungry.

"Nothing," I said and quickly moved to my chamber. I chose to go from the secret path as it was closer. 

I changed into the royal Clothes as I was asked to be Present in the Royal Court. The Sultan Rafiq Sulaiman was the King who saved my life from the dacoits and because of his that favour. My father, The King of Mahabaleshgarh asked him to ask something in return. He was leaving today and I needed to show some respect to him. 

I took my Royal sword at last after getting ready properly. I moved faster and reached the Royal Court. My presence was announced loudly and I was the last person to join the court. 

The King was sitting on the Throne and every important person on their couches too. The moment I sat on my big and jewelled couch. The King said loudly. 

"So, The King of Kabul, Sultan Rafiq Sulaiman. As I gave you the opportunity to ask for anything in return of saving the Fortune of Mahabaleshgarh, Please ask for something and make us unburdened." His voice echoed in the hall loudly.

(Kabul ke Maharana, Sultan Rafiq Sulaiman. Jesa ki humne aapse kaha tha ki Mahabaleshgarh ke Kal ko bachane ke badle hum aapki kuch bhi Hasrat poori kar paaye to badi khushi hogi. Kripya kuch maang ke Hume bojh tale halka kare)

I looked at the tall, strongly built King wearing plain black Kurta with a black loincloth. His turban was fixed on his head proudly all in black.

He smiled looking at the floor a little and then met his eyes with the King. 

(Iss Registan me hamara Gulaab utna hi namumkin hai jitna sookhe me sharab ka...) He took a pause and I almost shifted in my seat hearing the word 'Gulaab'

(Lekin ab kyuki mehfil me Gulaab or Sharab dono hi majood hai to janab... Waqt ho chala hai hamare nikaah ke sailab ka...) 

He said with a smirky smile and I stood up from my seat almost stretching my sword out of the Sheath but then my sight fell on the King's hand who was signalling me calm down. 

"I didn't get you," The king said loudly. (Hum kuch samjhe nahi)

He smiled a little and started walking slowly towards the throne. Meeting his eyes with the King he said loudly. 

"Marriage! I want your daughter King. I want to make her my wife" (Nikaah!, Aapki Beti se Nikaah karna chahte hai hum, Unhe apni sharike Hayat banana chahte hai)

The moment his words escaped from his mouth. I pulled the sword out and kept on his neck. Meeting his gaze and eyes. I roared in the angry and red bloodshot eyes. 

"From the tongue, you are saying this. I will cut and feed you that, If you ever dare to take the name of Gulaab with your mouth" (Jis Jabaan se ye bol rahe ho usse hi kaat ke Halak me ghusa denge agar dobara Gulaab ka naam bhi liya to)

Another update!!! 2500 words. Pheww!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter but I wasn't feeling much motivated to type more. 

Next update will be on Sunday but not before 625 votes!!!

I felt really disheartened that more than 3k people read the chapter but not even 625 votes. If you guys don't know about the meaning of vote. It means how many of you liked the chapter. So, if you like it always vote... this really motivates me. 

Pleazzzeeeeeeeeeeee Vote and comment!!!! It really makes me jumps unnecessarily and my family consider me a mad person. 

Also, My interview with Rainbowusers is published and you can check it out if you want to. 

One more thing. Please follow pretty please. I know you were feeling angry because I am not updating frequently but please understand. I am a CA student and in finals. I have office and studies to manage along. Also, I have a really irritating baby too. Please trust me. No one wants more than me to write this book faster. But I am really burdened. I am sorry Guys *cries*

Questions time... (You guys have to predict the few things below)

1. What's going to happen next or what you are expecting?

2. Its 15k votes now and you have to predict how much it will reach till 18th July. 

3. ummmm... What do you think about Abhiraj's First intercourse scene? 🙈

Love you all ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 821 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
875K 45.9K 75
Story of a true king and his beloved Rebel ❤️ ***** "You remember your Dada Hukum always said that a true king never bow's down infront of anyone oth...
147K 13.5K 61
THE DIMENSION ONE : A Debt repayment. She was embezzled on the day of her wedding. Manyata had lived her existence with the drizzle of gold all he...
18K 560 13
A young innocent princess is forcefully married to the ruthless king to save her people. Confused by his dominating yet caring aura, the princess is...