๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐˜† ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ‡‰ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...

By ayahize

[๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š’๐šŠ & ๐šข/๐š— ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›... More

๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต.
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ; words couldnt explain
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ; detentions
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ; moving in
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ; stay w me tonight ?
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ; it's like you died too
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น ; protective
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ; running after u
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ; kiss me
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ; mind on someone else
please read <3
๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ; invading all of ur senses
๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ; u really know how to make a guys heart race.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ; i hate you
hey
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ; cant keep pretending
๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
100k !
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
helloooo:))
๐ŸคฏWHAT THE ACTUALY F-

๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ; thats why i f*cked ur b*tch

9K 194 330
By ayahize

___

you stayed up all night thinking about what happened. you couldn't get your mind off of mattia, but you felt bad because of alejandro.

"come on y/n, we gotta go!" derek yelled from the opposite side of your door.

"what?!"

"school." he said and opened the door. you looked over at your alarm clock and sighed.

"shit, not going."

he nodded & went downstairs.

"coming?" mattia said walking into your room and zipping up his pants.

"what do you think."

"you feeling alright?" he asked, sitting down at the edge of your feet.

"no, i feel like a cheating piece of shit." you said and gave him a fake smile.

"you did kiss me back, though."

"i know."

"i'll see you after school." he said and kissed your cheek, as if nothing happened.

you got up and shut the door after him. you went back into bed and tried to go back to sleep.
____

you woke up to the sound of lil uzis voice blaring in your house.

you immediately got up and went over to dereks room. you opened it to see two random people making out in his bed.

"who are you?" you asked.

"you're interrupting." the guy said.

"this is my house, get out of my brothers room." you said. "now!" they jumped up and left.

you went downstairs and saw a bunch of random people from your school. the smell of alcohol and weed getting stronger every step down that you took.

you walked around to look for derek, and eventually found him talking to some girl.

you pulled his shoulder so he could face you, "why the hell is there so many people here?"

"are you blind." derek said sarcastically.
"i threw a party."

"and uh go change out of your pajamas you look dumb." he looked you up and down and laughed.

you looked down at your outfit and groaned.

you went back upstairs and into your room to change. as you were taking your shirt off you saw a boy in the corner of your room staring at you. "can i help you?"

he shook his head no and left.

once you changed you went downstairs. you saw mattia talking to ale. your nerves began to rise. mattia pointed at you, and your cheeks grew pink.

before alejandro could make his way over to you, your friend pulled you to the side.

"hey girl what's up." you said to her.

"mattias been staring at me all day." she smirked. "do you know if he's single?"

"uhhh.."

"he's single." someone said, you felt a arm wrap around you, you looked over to see mattia, the smell of alcohol filling your senses as you turned your head to look at him.

"why?" he asked her with a smirk.

he walked closer to the girl and you scoffed.

"he's drunk if he does anything stupid let me know." you said then walked over to the little bar derek must've set up and poured yourself some booze.

"wanna try some snow white?" a boy said after walking up to you.

"huh?"

"you know, white death.."

"what are you trying to get at?"

"you know like.." he looked around, "cocaine." he whispered.

"cheap prices." he said and winked.

"im good, now get out my house with your drugs and shit." you said to him. his eyes widened. "your house?"

"my house." you nodded.

he walked away from you and to the door.

"hey babe." mattia said wrapping his arm around you, almost falling. "you're literally hammered polibio." you said and laughed.

"i'm not drunk." he tried standing but grabbed on your arm for support.

"and i'm pregnant."

"what?" he said his face dropping. you bursted out laughing. "you should've seen your face."

"i'm having a kid?" he said and put and hand over your stomach. you slapped his hand away.

"fuck no. just thought we were telling lies, because you are drunk and stoned."

you looked over to the people who were calling mattias name.

"kairi and alejandro are calling for you." you said and pointed to them. mattia looked over and sighed.

"alright." he walked towards them.

you poured yourself another drink, dropping your attention for them for a few minutes.

you looked up to see mattia and alejandro yelling at each other.

"fuck." you said under your breath and walked over to them.

"oh fuck you mattia." alejandro said.

mattia flipped him off.

"you're a complete dick, no wonder why no girls want any relationship with you." ale said angrily.

"let alone fuck you, virgin headass." he added, earning laughs from the group.

mattia looked over to you and smirked.

"virgin? right.. tell me how i am after i fucked your bitch." mattia yelled over the music, everyone stopping and looking over at them.

mattia laughed at alejandros sudden change of expression.

"that's right, i mattia polibio, fucked y/n
y/l/n."

the group turned to look at you. your face pale, staring at mattia. then looking over at alejandro.

alejandro then punched mattia in the jaw and ran off. "saw that coming." mattia said and held his jaw.

"alejandro wait!" you said and ran after him.

"he lying?" he asked as he stopped and turned to look at you.

"he's drunk, ale he can't even hold himself up. he doesn't know what he's talking about." you said, lying for the risk at your relationship and friendship.

he shook his head. "i need a minute to myself." he walked out your front door and slammed it.

"that true?" your friend from earlier asked.

you ignored her and walked to the middle of the room. "party's over everyone go home!" you yelled but no one listened.

you walked over to the speaker and shut it off. everyone looked in your direction, "party is over, go the fuck home." you yelled again.

everyone looked away from you and continued to stand there. you looked around and saw derek then walked over to him.

"tell everyone to go home der." you said.

"fine but we'll talk about this later." he said. "boyfriend is in your bathroom if you want to talk to him."

"who?"

he walked off and made sure to bump into you as his way of telling you he was mad.

you ran upstairs and knocked on the half-opened bathroom door.

"mattia?" you said softly.

you heard the sound of someone throwing up, you opened it to reveal mattia with his head over the toilet.

you went in your closet and grabbed a washcloth, ran it under cold water and put it on the back of his neck. you sat down next to him and held it on.

"go away y/n i don't want you to see me like this." he said before puking again. you rubbed his back up and down to comfort him.

he lifted his head up and closed the toilet seat to flush it. he got up with your help and took a paper cup and poured mouthwash in.

"you wanna go lay down?"

he nodded.

you wrapped his arm around your shoulders and walked him to his room.

you laid him down and put blankets over him.

"my head is killing me." he said.

"yeah. that's what happens when you drink too much."

he gave you a look.

"i'm sorry." he mumbled.

"you were drunk, in a argument with him, i would do the same."

"can you like not accept my apology for once?"

"why would i do that?"

"because, we both know what i've done shouldn't be that easily forgiven. i don't even know what i was thinking." he said.

you nodded.

"you talk to him?"

"tried. he needed some time alone."

"okay."

"i'm sorry that i probably messed up your friendship, but I'm not sorry that i broke you two up."

"we didn't break up."

"but you will."

_________

[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 3.2K 67
Just random imagines My english is kinda bad so sorry if I make couple mistakes
11.2K 117 27
Just read it ;)
144K 1.5K 29
Jersey Boys imagines- Maybe more sad ones than happy because i like reading sad ones :):