Secretly Married to a Prince

De OlafHugs

Some people believe that the more you hate a person, the more that you love them. It may seem that you cannot... Mai multe

Secretly Married to a Prince
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
1M READS
Chap 5: Harry
tablo
Chap 6: a date?
Chap 7: Jealous Hubby
Chap 8: Grandmere's POV
Chap 9 TEASER
CHAP 9.1: TEASER AGAIN KILL ME
Chap 10: Home Sweet Home?
chap 11: the story
Chap 12: He's serious
Chap 13.1: Bridget
Chap 13.2 Hankie
Chap 14: A first
Chap 15: Orphanage
Chap 16: Icing
Chap 17: The Kiss <3
Chap 18: Unexpected visitors
hi.
Chap 19: a 50,000 dollar surprise
Chap 20: the 20th birthday
A little favor
Chap 21: Drunk in love
chap 22: the morning after
Chap 23: Parteh @ the Palace
Chap 25: Kidnapped
sorryyyy!
Chap 26: Take your shirt off
Chap 27: lingerie
Chap 28: Detention Guy
SHIP NAME
color
Chap 29: Freedom?
Chap 30: 50 shades
Chap 31: Ripped Polo
Chap 32: girlfriend? boyfriend.
Chap 33: Lover's quarrel
Chap 34: Truth about Harry
WANTED
Chap 35: Bye Paris
Chap 36: Gracie and the Boy Next Door
about the author
Chap 37: The Dreaded Dinner
Chap 38: Ninja Grandma
Chap 39: Cassie
Chap 40: Sugar rush
thank you :*
Chap 41: Illness
Chap 42.1: Letter of goodbye
Chap 43: <3 to <3
updates :)
THE END. lol jk
updates soon
Chap 44: Rumor Rumor on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all
Long time.
Chap 45: Secret Love Song
Chapter 46: Hey Julia
Chapter 47: 10 Points for Gryffindor!
Chapter 48
Chap 49: Oli
Chap 50: Cookie
Chapter 51
Chapter 52: Almost There
Chapter 53: A few steps away
Epilogue

Chap 24: Cinderella Gazebo

21.4K 496 41
De OlafHugs

FIRST OF ALL MERRY CHRISTMAS MY UNICORNS.

LOL.

---- LEZ SKIP TO THE PARTEH-----

I was beyond nervous when my gold heels stepped on the red carpet flowing through the stairs.

I didn’t even know what I was nervous about. I mean, not a single soul from school knows who I am (thanks to all the palace helpers who temporarily replaced Harry and I’s wedding pictures with royal pet portraits). I held on to my gold purse and nervously tugged my now-curled hair. If someone finds an evidence of me being Harry’s secret bride I’m so screwed.

“Don’t be a nervous wreck chikka. There’s no trace of you anywhere” Anne said as she smoothed her dress.

Grace appeared on my left and I’m in the middle like we’re freakin’ mean girls.

We slowly (and nervously because of these killer heels) walked down the steps and lucky for us, nobody paid attention and we’re so damn happy with it.  

“So much for grand entrance” Grace muttered under her breath and I silently chuckled. Good thing we’re not wearing long gowns or else we’ll positively struggle walking.

I see Harry talking to his fan girls who desperately try to accidentally brush their arms with his. SKUNKS. Ugh. why am I like this today? I FEEL SO WEIRD. Oh wait. It’s HELL WEEK.

We immediately went to the buffet sponsored by Grandmere of-course. It wasn’t the plan in the first place, but Grandmere insisted and her exact words were: “There is no way I’m going to let my guests eat canteen cheap food in a party held in my palace.”

I totally agree with her. Imagine burgers being served in the palace? Don’t get me wrong. It would be totally awesome but just doesn’t fit. It’s like, pairing a long blouse with a long skirt (no offense).

“The Queen is the coolest ever!” Anne exclaimed as she happily munched on the chocolate cake.

“Speaking of the…. Angel” Grace said and we all turned our heads to where she was looking. And there is Grandmere in her amazing gold long gown with Frederico (her head security) by her side.

“Why is she here?” Anne whispered and I shook my head. Uh uh. She never mentioned she was comin’ here!

We all gaped at her as she was busily looking for someone. And that someone was… drum roll please!... ME!

She waved at me, WAVED AT ME, and everyone looked at me as if I just twerked butt naked. I dumbly and may I add, awkwardly, waved back at her. Then much to my fright, she mentioned for me to go over to where was currently standing. In the middle of the dance floor. With the spotlight directly focused on her. At this moment, I just want to crawl back to my BED.

I awkwardly and very slowly walked towards her and I hear both my friends whisper “GO AYNIE!”

I sure hope so. it’s not that I’m intimidated with her, HELL no, the people staring are intimidating,

After 10 minutes of slow-walking, Grandmere grabbed my hand and twirled me. TWIRLED ME. 360 DEGREE TWIRL.  And she whispered “Darling, you look gorgeous. I can see your husband drooling at the back of the room”

“Err- thank you Gra- I mean, Your Highness” great. Now my foot’s stuck in my mouth.

“Oh and when the clock strikes 12, you will go somewhere with Harry. Meet him at the Gazebo” she whispered again and I did a little curtsy as she let go.

She walked over to Harry probably telling him the same thing.  

I walked back to my friends, ignoring the jealous glares of the WHOLE senior class. My friends hugged me and pretended to be happy when In fact they just want me to spill the deets.

“WHAT DID SHE TELL YOU?”

“OMG HAVE YOU SEEN CAMILIA’S FACE?! SHE WAS LIKE TOTALLY JEALOUS!”

Both of them whisper-yelled as they giggled endlessly.

“Calm your Panda’s ladies. She just told me to meet Harry at the Gazebo-“

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! OMG OMG OMG”

“When the clock strikes 12- “ I tried to continue but they cut me off with another giggle/ scream. They immediately covered their mouths and told me to go on.

“tonight.” I finished off.

“AHHH! That was like-“

“CINDERELLA!”

Party here, party there, wine on our hands. YES WE HAVE WINE.

We heard the girls scream a little and giggle as if they’re seeing a celebrity. But well, a kind-of-school-celebrity walks in and joins the party.

Oliver James.

And he’s coming over to me.

YAY.

JOY

“May I have this dance Aynie?” he asks and the girls glare at me for the 2nd time tonight. Rejecting a guy like Oliver would mean WWIII. Tonight, he’s smokin’ peppers in a white tux and black bow. His hair was gel-d up which makes him totally great.

I gently placed my hand on his and he led me to the dance floor where EVERYONE cleared the site. To make things even more wonderful, Little Things by One Direction is playing in the background.

“I’m really sorry about that night Aynie” He whispered in my ear as we danced, delicately twirling me from time to time. “But I didn’t regret anything.”

“Oliver-“

“Please Aynie. Give me chance. I haven’t met anyone like you. I know we only met like 3 months ago, but believe me Aynie. I like you. The moment you bumped into my chest, I was… amazed by you.”

I can’t help but feel my tummy tingle with his words. Oh Oliver. If only I’m single.

“I know you’re inlove with someone else.”

I look at him confused and a little nervous if he knows…

“I don’t know who he is, but I just know you love someone else.”

“Oliver I-“

“Think about it.” And then he left.

Amazing isn’t it?

I didn’t realize the song has ended already and I went back to my friends a little dumb-folded.

DINGDONG.

OH that wasn’t the doorbell. That was the grandfathers’ old clock giving notice that it’s 12MN. Everyone gathered around the hall, to prepare for a toast.

I said my goodbye’s to the girls and ran to the staircase. Harry will be M.A.D mad when I’m a minute late.

Like Cinderella, surely I left my gold shoes on the stairs not on purpose but I freakin’ tripped and I don’t want to look back and make a fool out of myself even more.

I removed my other shoe and ran-walked to the Gazebo. YES Harry’s not here yet!

“Did you leave your shoe in purpose?” A familiar voice scared the living daylights out of me and I turned around to face Harry who is holding my other shoe. “Gazebo huh? How fairytale-ish of Grandmere”

I chuckled as Harry jokingly put one knee on the ground as he looked up to me and said, “So, you’re my Cinderella for the night huh?”

“Yep!” I said as I did a little curtsy in which he returned. “Thanks Harry! So… what’s Grandmere into now?”

“Well, she wants us to go to…”

QOTD: WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY’RE GOING?

OMG THAT WAS SO BORING YOU GUYS IM REALLY SORRY IM SO SLEEPY RN I DON’T KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IM SORRY FORGIVE ME YOU ALL DESERVE BETTER AND I JUST SUCK MORE AND MORE EACH UPDATE IM REALLY SORRY

YOU ALL MUST HATE ME RN FOR GIVING YOU CRAPPY CHAPTERS DESPITE ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTES THAT I ASKED YOU GUYS HUHUHU IM REALLY SORRY

IM SO BUSY MY BACK HURTS AND I GOT LITTLE FLU SO IM A TOTAL WRECK MY BRAIN’S NOT WORKING

OK SO PART 3 SOON BEFORE NEW YEARS

LOVE YOU

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

67.6K 991 32
━━━𝖘𝖔𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖆 [ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 a korean group, Ateez debut with nine members instead of eight . . . ] 𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐳 𝐟𝐚�...
71.7K 3.2K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
217K 2.2K 74
For Chapters 846-1000. Chronological Order 1. Let Me Go Mr Hill (Chapter 1-845) 2.Let Me Go Mr Hill Part 2
6.9K 175 26
ვნახოთ როგორ შეიყვარებს ბატონი ჯეონი პარკ ლეას