Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

By Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... More

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 2. Identity.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.
Chapter 12. Jerk.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.
Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Mini Chapter! (Bonus)
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 47. You Saved Us.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 52. The Turning Point.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.

14.7K 441 119
By Red-Ramen

~Certain~

Specific but not explicitly named or stated.

~No one's P.O.V~

Ban's grip on Y/n's wrist tightened as she got pulled along, her frets barely touching the ground before she got pulled forward again and again.

"Ban! This would be faster if you actually let my feet touch the ground!" She shouted, but the man in red kept his eyes on the girl in white slowly disappearing from her sight.

That is, till the boy flew up beside him, hugging his pillow in a tight grip, "You haven't changed at all since the old days, have you?" He questioned, making the immortal look at him, their eyes connecting instantly.

"As long as it feeds your greed, you couldn't care less if anybody else gets hurt." He stated in a neutral voice. Ban came to stop, making Y/n stumbled over her own feet, within a second, his arm snapped after the flying kid several times only for him to avoid it, making Ban grin, "Well, how about that, you really are King."

Y/n was released from Ban's hold, and as soon as she was, she turned her head to the Fairy relaxing on his pillow behind, sending him a closed-eyed smile made the Fairy blush before he quickly recomposed himself, shaking his head, "I-I told you so."

At the words, the grin on Ban's lips turned bigger, "Then I won't have to hold back when I kick your ass!" With the shout, Ban went to deliver a powerful punch that would break bones, but instead of King, the only thing his fist hit was his pillow.

"You used to backhand me like that all the time in the old days." King stared as he lowered himself onto one of the bright crystals, his hands behind his back.

"So you've come back to settle your old score with us, huh?" Ban asked, letting his hand fall back down to his side.

"Or did you have a more specific target in mind, King?" Y/n asked the Fairy, her eyes narrowed with suspicion. She didn't like how he had behaved since he returned. His hazel eyes were filled with hate each time they gazed at Ban.

King was one to forgive, protect. If he had that strong emotion towards Ban, she had a pretty good guess why.

"Back in the past, this would've been the very last thing I wanted for our reunion." King's voice remained monotone as he spoke, refusing to look at Y/n. Knowing what would happen once he did.

"Ten years ago, driven from the capital, suspected of treason against the realm. With nowhere else to go, I returned to my homeland." King told, his voice dripping with venom for word to word.

Y/n narrowed eyes softened as he told the story.

I knew it.

What are you gonna do about it?

Y/n shrugged, crossing her arms as she averted her eyes to the ground.

Tell him the truth.

"But what I found there was the heartbreaking sight of homeland burned beyond all recognition." In a snap, King's Chastifol had changed into its second form, Guardian, holding onto Ban's arms and legs.

"King! What do you think you're doing?!" Y/n shouted at the Fairy, jumping up onto the crystal, only for him to levitate to another.

"When I was in the Sins with you I must admit that I never really gave it a lot of thought. Why a human like you should be unkillable." Y/n growled under her breath as she listened to the Fairy.

"Never once, did I think you'd kill the guardian to drink from the fountain." He stated, slowly lowering himself to fly right in front of Ban, a deadly glare directed at him as he pulled on Ban's collar, "The person you killed in the forest, that little girl was my sister Elaine!"

King's teeth gritted together as he held onto Ban's collar. His body shaking out of emotions, anger and hatred boiling up within him. Suddenly he stopped, letting go of him before levitating a little further away from him, making the girl sitting on the crystal let out a 'hm' in confusion.

"Oh, I get it! You wanna avenge her by killing me!" Ban laughed, making Y/n deadpan.

"He's really slow today." She muttered to herself.

He is in deed.

"But the problem with that is... I can't be killed!" Ban announced as if it was the news, his eyes wide as he looked at King.

King straightened his back, "If you will remember, my Sacred Treasure has a variety of abilities."

"Huh?" Ban lifted an eyebrow at that. Y/n jumped down from the crystal, "Come on, King. No need for drastic measures." Y/n waved her hand back and forth. She looked at King's direction, but his eyes didn't move from the Sin of Greed, "King, Ban haven't done anything wrong."

Finally, King's eyes flickered over to the girl's figure. He refused to let any emotion show, but that didn't go so well for him. As soon as he saw the smile on her lips, he couldn't help but a little smile to cover his lips, tears pricking his eyes.

No, no, no!

He couldn't. He couldn't give in now. With a growl, King turned back to face the bandit, his hand stretched out to the Guardian behind him, "Spirit Spear Chastifol, third configuration!" Y/n's eyes widened.

"Fossilization!" A spiral turned in the bear-like guardian's stomach, and out came a two-bladed spear.

"And that means...?" Ban questioned while Y/n took a couple of steps towards him.

"It does this." King answered, letting the spear launch at Ban. In a quick motion, before it could pierce through him, Ban was pried out of Guardian's grip and shoved straight down.

"Aw! Aw! Aw! That hurts." Y/n complained, the spear pierced through her lower stomach, her left hand still on top of Ban's head, her fingers ruffled in between his hair while she held him down there.

Ban's eyes were wide open as he heard the sound her had grown used to, the sound of anything piercing through flesh. But this was different. This time it wasn't himself, it was Y/n, and her skin and flesh slowly turned into stone, hardening.

King's eyes were even wider if that was even possible. His eyes looked like glass, caused by the layer of wet tears in his eyes, soon slowly streaming down his cheeks, "But... Tha-That wasn't supposed to happen!"

"King." Y/n's voice sounded firm and clear, the voice she would use when she demanded all attention to turn her way, "The one who killed your sister wasn't Ban." With a whimper, King opened his eyes that he had shut tightly, looking at her, her hand trailed along her stomach as it ever so slowly turned grey, "Elaine's death? That is for certain in my hands. I'm the cause of your sister's death." As she spoke, her voice didn't falter. She wasn't lying.

"But... But that can't be!" King shook his head violently. Refusing to let the idea get to his head, "Y-You would never... You would never do something lik-"

"If you don't think I have the ability to do bad and selfish things, you don't know me that well." Y/n growled, the grey color of the stone reaching the start of her throat, "If I didn't let hate and wrath get the hold of me, Elaine wouldn't be dead. I'm sorry, King... I really am."

"Y/n..." Ban let out under his breath, his hands shaking slightly as he took a hold of the hand she had placed on his head, standing up with it in his grip.

"Ban, I-" Y/n caught herself off, her eyes changing to glance behind her, "I can smell Yakul here. Do me a favor and watch out for him till I come back, will you?" She smiled with a little chuckle.

Ban nodded slowly, hesitating to remove his hand from hers, but did so in the end, taking off running. He couldn't tell rather she just wanted him to not see her go, or if she thought the others were in trouble.

"I'm sorry, Y/n... I didn't mean to."

"It's okay." Y/n smiled just as the hardening reached her chin, "I'll be back before you know it." She said, and with that, the stone slowly encased the silent girl, a confident smile still on her lips.

"You can't leave me now, Y/n."

"Don't worry, guys! I'll be back before you know it!" Y/n smiled at the bandit and the Fairy as she adjusted her armor on her lower right arm.

Today she was going to leave. For what she had planned it would only be a couple of days of her being gone. As Ban grew up, he was used to her being gone from time to time.

The first time she did, he was sure she would leave and never come back. But when he entered their hideout, her belongings and food was filled, leaving it for him to take whatever he desired so he wouldn't have to steal on his own while she was gone. And she back three days later.

This time however, she had revealed that she was meeting with someone, which Ban nor Elaine liked.

"Yeah right." Ban scoffed, his legs crossed in his sitting position beside Elaine, who he had grown a liking to.

"Oh, stop sulking, Idiot." Y/n chuckled, shaking her head, "It's like two or three days, and this place is filled with food!" Y/n explained, gesturing around her into the large forest.

"That's not the thing." Elaine's light voice pitched in as she had her eyes closed and her arms crossed.

"You are leaving us to be with someone else! Talk about rude!" Ban complained and Elaine nodded in agreement, causing Y/n to sigh.

"It's an old friend. He needs help, that's all." She crouched down in front of the two, letting her arms rest on her legs, "Listen Kids, it's such a little time. We can do whatever you want once I get back, okay?"

Ban rolled his eyes, "I'm older than you."

"Correction! You look older than me." Y/n objected, about to stand back up when Elaine pulled her sleeve, "Something wrong, Elaine?"

She looked down, "M-Maybe you should stay. I have a bad feeling about this."

"Everything is gonna be alright." She patted her head, making her change her gaze to look up at her, "And once I return, I promise I'll take you with me on just what adventure you want to go on." She leaned her forehead against Elaine's. Her eyes closing, "I'm a selfish person, Elaine. And I take what I want."

At that, the Fairy's golden eyes flew open, looking straight into Y/n's (e/c) ones, "I don't see you at selfish."

"Why did you have to do it?" The question left King's mouth as he narrowed his eyes slightly at the stone figure of Y/n, "Why do you always have to be the one to protect others? To take their place?" He sighed as retreated the double bladed spear out of Y/n's stomach, "That's so like you, Y/n."

"Why couldn't you just let the truth be what it was? And let Ban suffer the consequences instead of you." He closed his eyes as he turned around in the air, "I-I'm so sorry, Y/n." A low sound, that King most likely would recognize as dust, or one of Merlin's magical orbs sounded behind him, making him turn around to find a couple of golden, glowing orbs hovering in front of Y/n's statue.

"What is that?" The Fairy asked with a frown, turning fully around, "Is it something Y/n's doing?" He questioned. The Dragon Child did have powers beyond his knowledge. He lowered himself to stand on the ground, "No, right now she should be totally powerless..."

King's Chastifol pierced the ground as it fell to the ground because the Fairy lost control of it out of pure shock, "I don't believe it... Is it Elaine?" He muttered to himself, taking a simple step towards the glowing orbs, "Are you here?!" He called out to them.

Suddenly, the stone encasing Y/n broke into pieces. Leaving Y/n to stare right at the glowing orbs, her eyes soft as ever.

"What? The petrification! It's broken?!"

Y/n's voice was calm, and her body was relaxed as her eyes connected with golden once belonging to the glowing figure in front of her, "Hello, Elaine."

"It can't be..." King's eyes were wide as he watched the girl have a conversation with Elaine.

"Y/n, what took you so long?" Elaine giggled, making Y/n pout and cross her arms, "I thought you guys were watching over us from the other side." A playful smirk took place instead of the pout, "I ran into some trouble."

"That... Voice. It's really her!" King gulped, "Elaine! Don't you recognize your brother? Please! Show yourself to me, too!" The boy begged. Y/n looked over to him before looking back at the ghost of the Fairy, "Let him see you."

Elaine shook her head, "Here in the Necropolis, it's possible for the living and the dead to see each other again, but only when bound together by strong emotions." She said, cupping the girl's cheek. Leaving King's mouth to fall open.

I knew it. You're still mad, aren't you?" He asked, looking down, "That I abandoned you. You and the fountain. I turned my back and walked away." Elaine remained silent as the words played through her head, but before she could speak a loud boom sounded in the distance, sending a rumble through the ground.

Y/n looked over her shoulder, "I knew it. A Holy Knight got in." She turned around, about to walk away.

"No, wait! Y/n!"

"Hm?" Y/n questioned as she looked over her shoulder.

"Why did you come? What was the reason?" The Fairy asked, but she Y/n only turns her head back around.

"Ban wanted to see you... And I wanted to let you know." Her eyes were set on the crystal road straight ahead, "I'll take what I want. I promise you that." Y/n told the girl, making a low gasp escape her lips.

King could feel anger boil within him. It was all too much. Too much to take in at once, and he snapped, "Y/n! What more can the two of you take from her?!"

"Thank you, Y/n." And with those three words, Y/n took off running. Leaving a lost and frustrated King to fall on his knees.

The bright flames reflected in Y/n's eyes as she arrived at the Fairy Forest. The place was burning to the ground, caused by a Demon.

Y/n's eyes was focused on the Red Demon as it was about to stamp on her friends, killing them both as soon as the action would've been done.

But it never did.

Y/n could feel the pain in her lower arm begin to burn, her skin moving unnaturally as her eyes began to glow just as red as the large flames burning the forest.

Y/n held her hand out, and before the Demon could even get close to squeeze the two, it's flesh slowly rot, its flesh following. Y/n lowered her head as leaped from the tree she had found her way into.

As the Demon let out a gut-wrenching cry in pain, Y/n's foot made contact with the demon's head, a loud snap was heard as its head flew backwards before its large body fell to the ground, shaking it.

Y/n's gaze burned into the monster before her. She felt her arm move more lively. A way it really shouldn't be able to. She clenched to her arm, feeling a gaze on her from behind.

She growled as she let go of her arm once again, jumping down from the tree and down to the monster, with each punch or kick, a new gaze appeared on its already cold skin.

The Demon dead by the very first hit.

But she couldn't stop herself.

She couldn't stop...

"I don't understand this... How can you forgive them so easily? They took everything from you." King couldn't even bear to look up.

"After you avoided our country, I had to endure 700 years of total solitude." Elaine's voice echoed from the golden orbs, "But they wiped those 700 years of loneliness in just seven days."

"They're not who you think they are."

~No one's P.O.V~

"Sorry about that! Gotta stop you right there." Ban's lazy voice sounded behind the Holy Knight, Guila, his hand was stretched out, open as his powers pulled her rapier towards him.

"Ban the Fox Sin." Guila stated calmly as she turned around to face the greedy man, "Would you kindly let go of my rapier?"

"Hey, I take offense at that, lady! I'm not touching anything of yours." Ban stated as he flickered his wrist, pulling harder on the rapier.

"Oh, I see." The Holy Knight struggled to hold onto the weapon even with both hands on it, "This is your magical ability. Snatch!" A smirk crept onto Ban's lips.

"Very well, I'll give you something more appropriate for a sneaky thief like yourself." She smiled as she sent an explosion at him.

A green shield formed around him, flowers and leaves unprinted on it. The explosion took place, but never got past the shield. When the dust cleared, Yakul stood in front of Ban, his long horns glowing. They stopped once the shield disappeared.

Guila lifted an eyebrow, sighing disappointedly as she lowered her rapier, "I had heard you were indestructible, but that would've kept even you out of the fight for a little while."

Meliodas leaped from his spot behind her, swinging his leg at her feet, but she jumped, she held an explosion in her hand, letting it explode to leave nothing g but a cloud-cover of smoke behind.

Ban jumped up behind Meliodas' back, blocking the direct explosion towards his back, but sending them both flying regardless.

"Even if your Full Counter deflects my attacks, it poses no threat to me if you can't anticipate their direction and timing." Guila said in a happy tone. The smile never leaving her pale lips.

"You alive in there, Cap'n?" Ban asked as he stood up, twisting his shoulder back into place. His red jacket completely blown off.

"I admit I'm impressed. Your indestructibility is very nice indeed." Guila praised, the height of her rapier never lowering.

Meliodas jumped out of Diane's hands and back down beside Ban, "Better believe it." The Sin of Greed said, his shoulder snapping back into place, "There's no way you can beat somebody you can't kill."

The Holy Knight giggled in response, "Unkillable and unbeatable are two different things."

"True. But you're none of the above." Y/n's voice sounded in a whisper directly into Guila's ear, causing her to twist her wrist around, sending an explosion through her rapier.

"Oh, that was awfully slow, don't cha think?" Her voice sounded once again right behind her, this time the Holy Knight turned fully around.

The sight of no one shocking her.

"Like I said," A kick was delivered to her back, sending her flying into one of the large crystals, "Too slow!" Y/n landed on the ground, standing with her hand on her hip and a cocky smirk on her lips.

Guila's lips twitches downward, she jumped out of the crate in the crystal, swinging her blade at her.

The smirk on her lips provoked the Holy Knight even more.

The rapier lashed at her arm, an explosion setting off as soon as it made contact.

The blow could be seen from afar, the crystals around them blowing up and the ground rumbled.

Diane caught Meliodas in her hands before he flew off by the blow, letting Ban take the hit as openly as possible while Y/n took it directly.

"Even if my explosion wasn't at full power, I'm impressed that you wer-"

"Hey! You destroyed my coat!" Y/n cut off the woman's talking, dusting off her destroyed jacket. Her sleeve destroyed all the way up to her shoulder, revealing the bandage surrounding it, "And to think I just got it fixed." She whined, rubbing the back of her head as she looked over her shoulder.

"You guys okay?" She asked, making Ban's head snap up to Diane's who had covered Meliodas, "If you were gonna take the hit, you could've shielded me a little."

"No." The Giant simply replied, letting the blonde jump out of her hands.

"Great." He sighed as the blood in his face slowly faded away.

"Diane, why don't you take a little time to relax?" Y/n asked the Giant, spotting her injuries in the blink of an eye. Only a few cuts covered her exposed arm and face, but they were already healing.

"Y/n." Guila's voice sounded as the dust-cloud cleared, "The Dragon Child, also known as the Slayer of Dragons. The Dragon Slayer."

"As a kid, I would read about your story in books." She tilted her head a little to the side, studying as Yakul walked up beside her, "At least the parts known by human."

A healed Ban came walking up to the girl and her companion, cracking his neck. Guila sighed, lifting her rapier towards the girl, "In the end, I suppose legends are mere fantasy anyway."

At the very moment Guila made the slightest movement with her hand, Y/n was shoved into Yakul's side and Guila found her rapier piercing through Ban's throat, "And to think you used to be an order of the highest rank."

Out of nowhere, King's Chastifol pierced through Ban's chest, ripping it open to hit the armored woman.

"Huh?" The immortal looked down at the spear in his chest, blood running out of his mouth.

King levitated down to stand on the end of Chastifol, his hands behind his back as he took a step forward, "Hey there, Ban."

The Fire had died out, and so had the glow in Y/n's eyes. She was now sitting beside the dying Elaine in Ban's lap.

No emotions were shown clearly in her eyes as she let her hand brush through the Fairy's hair, making her relax a little even in her state of pain.

Y/n looked up instantly when Elaine lifted her hand. A pink leaf was held within it with nothing but a little seed on top of it, "Take this..." Her strained voice would make even the merciless Demon would thin twice before make his move, "It's the last seed of this forest..." Her hand fell into Y/n's. She didn't have enough strength to hold it up on her own, "Plant it somewhere so it grows."

"You can do it yourself! You stay with us, you hear?" Ban's shook Elaine's shoulder ever so gently to make sure she kept her eyes open.

"The forest... It knew." She muttered, a little sad smile on her pink lips, "That you would protect it."

Y/n's hand tightened around Elaine's, "Who gives a damn about this forest! Hold on, Elaine. I think I know what to-" She cut herself off when she felt the maxing energy in herself disappear, or rather, being locked up.

Haku! Let me heal her!

You know I can't let you do this.

"I was really happy..." Elaine's words made Y/n's head snap up from the ground and onto her, seeing the Fairy already looking at her, "When you said you were going to take me away from this solitude." Her golden eyes shone with tears in them as she reached over to caress Y/n's cheek, "Please... Please say it to me again..."

A smile took place on Y/n's neutral face as she cupped her hand on her cheek, "You got it. One day, I'm gonna take you-" Before she could even finish, Elaine's hand fell limp in hers.

Y/n bit her lip, "-On your greatest adventure." She held her breath, refusing to even let tears gather up in her eyes.

She could hear Ban quietly subbing, pulling Elaine's body closer to himself. Y/n stood up from her kneeling position, the bandit looked up at her as she took two steps towards him.

She patted his head, "Everything is gonna be okay." Was the words that left her mouth as her hand began to ruffled through his pale-blue locks.

Ban's gaze fell back down on the Fairy before returning to her, "H-How are you so calm about this?"

She shook her head, a little smile covering her lips, "I have to. I can't let my eyes be clouded by emotions,, because then I'll loose control." A little frown appeared on Ban's face.

"I-I have seen so many people die, so many tolerable people die. My friends. But it doesn't makes it any easier." She shook her head, closing her eyes as she sighed, "I'm so tired of people leaving me."

"Y/n..." Ban's voice was shaking slightly as he spoke, gaining the girl's full attention, "I'm gonna bring Elaine back. Some day, some how. I promise you that." He held a little pause, swallowing the saliva on his mouth, "But you have to promise me somethin' in return!"

A soft, sad smile appeared on Y/n lips as she crouched down beside Ban, closing her eyes as she leaned her forehead against his, "Whatever you desire."

"Stay alive! Promise me to stay alive to the day where Elaine can return to us." His voice was rough, but sad. He closed his eyes at the same time as the girl before him opened hers.

He leaned his head harder against Y/n, causing their noses to touch, "I promise. I will stay alive to the very day you can bring her back."

"And long after that."

___________________________________

Sorry people! Short chapter! Buuut, you didn't have to wait as long! Hope it's okay. I'll hopefully see ya in the next one!

Don't neglect to tell me what you think so far! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 745 16
"Oh Diane.." King said gently. "I'm so sorry.. I did this to you.." He placed a hand on Diane's cheek. His whole world was collapsing before him. Dia...
36K 1.1K 21
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...
123K 2.8K 30
Tangled in a web of torment, Caught in the middle of a raging war, Cursed to atone for her sins, She was forgotten, betrayed, and hated For saving th...
285K 5.3K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...