Beyblade Kai Hiwatari - I'm t...

By ladypeach7

Kai is now 20 years old. His grandfather died and left a legacy, only if he married until he turns 21. Tysons... More

Want someone different!
Party!!!
Kai meets Alesia
The sleepover
End of a friendship?
Fight with a surprise
The story of the queen
Father and son conflikt
Door intercom discussion
Little Master has grown up
He got a girl!
The contract
A billionaire can have everything
Don't mess with the queen
Wedding night
Waited 7000 years
Not a blood relative
I will never forgive you
Into the unknown
At the breakfast
Tyson and Hilary
I will give you love
Does she know it?
She knows
But of course, you just friends!
Just a joke!
Your wife is dead!
Kai, Tyson and Google
You're not weak
Wrong script
We need a plan
A cup of coffee
New prey
Still no result - A friend from the past
Black is back / Ready for battle
Before the battle
Everyone has secrets
The battle
The last battle

Alesia knows

520 15 14
By ladypeach7

10 p.m.... Tyson's house... Kitchen....

Something happened in the kingdom of cooking. On the floor are broken cups and plates. Even the food the girls cooked is scattered everywhere. The boys are in there and clean the kitchen. Ray clean the walls, Daichi the floor, Kenny the windows and Tyson tries to cook something.

Tyson: *wears a light pink apron* Great! Just great! Thank you so much, Hilary. It's like few years ago in the class room. *growls and put the food in the oven* So, in 30 minutes its finish.

Ray: *is tired from cleaning the walls* Man, I don't know what sauce it is but I can't get it off.

Kenny: I'm finish with the windows.

Daichi: *still scrubs the floor* I'm tired. And hungry, Tyson.

Tyson: *puts the hands on the hips and shouts* Hey, it's not my fault. It was the plan of our wise scumbag.

Suddenly the door opens and a dirty and scratched Kai enters the kitchen.

Kai: *walks to Tyson and stands in front of him* Pretty apron.

Tyson pouts at him.

Kai: *rolls the eyes and sighs* Ok, what have I done now?

Tyson: *takes the rolling pin and looks at the others* Just look at your father, children. That's the way how he spends his day.

The others look at the two beyblader and giggles a little.

Kai: *lifts the hands* Tyson, please. I'm tired. Don't start it now.

Tyson: *chuckles unbelievable* You're tired?! You're tired?! *looks at the others* He is tired! *yells at the phoenix boy* You're tired and I'm not? I spent 7 hours with them in the kitchen and you come back dirty and scratched. Where were you?

Kai slaps him very hard, so that a big echo can be heard. The others jump up seeing this.

Ray: *flinches* Ufffffff...

Kai: *yells* Shut up, woman.

Tyson: *rubs his red cheek and yells back* You dare to hit me in front of the kids? You chased away our youngest son Max. He ran to another mother. *growls* I wasted the best years of my life. If I had known my life would be like this, I would never have started a relationship with you.

Kai growls annoyed and is about to beat him up.

Ray: *laughs* Hahahahah, that's the best show ever

Kenny: Dizzi? You're recording that?

Dizzi: Of course.

Daichi: *giggles* Too bad that it is not a TV show.

Tyson: *grabs Kai by the shirt and looks sad at him* Why you're doing this to me? Tell me and I will change.

Kai: *slaps Tyson's hands away, takes something out of his pocket and hands him* Tyson, take Snickers. You're not you when you are hungry.

Tyson: *takes, open and eat it* Munch! Munch!...

Kai: *rolls the eyes and sighs* Better?

Tyson: *returns to his natural personality* Better! Sorry, it's only when I wear this apron that I lose my masculinity. *takes the apron off*

The others break out in laughter. They fall and hit the ground with the fists.

Tyson: *looks at Kai, folds his arm and says nervous* I'm sorry that I called you an alien.

Kai: *sighs* Fine, I forgive you.

Tyson: *jumps happy up* Really? That's great. Wait! *looks down and up at him* What happen to you?

Kai: *lifts the shoulders and sighs* I met the Blade Sharks.

Tyson: *shocked* Wait, wait, wait. Your old team did it to you?

Kai: No! I beat them up and they ran away. I went into town and met a cat.

Tyson: *looks sure* Ha, the cat did it to you!

Kai: *rolls the eyes and sighs* No! I fed the cat and went home. My father had expected me there.

Tyson: *jumps shocked away* Your father did it to you?

The others look also shocked to know that Kai's father would do that to him.

Kai: *folds his arms* No!

That knocks Tyson and the others over.

Tyson: *lies on the floor* Kai you drive me crazy.

Kai: *enjoys it and continue* He yelled at me and I yelled at him. Then I went to my room, to the balcony, where Dranzer and Frost were.

Tyson: *sits up and looks up at him* The birds did it to you? Don't you dare to say "No".

Kai: *chuckles slyly* Nope!

Tyson: *growls annoyed, stands up and is about to jump at his friend* I will kill you! *is grabbed and pulled back by the tiger boy* Let me go, Ray. He loves it to drive me crazy!

Ray: *have to use his all strength to hold Tyson back* Calm down, buddy. Let him finish!

Tyson: *calms a little down but still growls at the phoenix boy* Fine!

Kai: *looks at his fingernails and cleans them on his shirt in his cool way* I told the birds about LDrago. The queen accepted me as her new master. She ordered Dranzer to stay in the nest and protect the egg. Dranzer looked very angry at me and pouted.

Tyson: *giggles* I would also be angry at you if you took my girl away. You womanizer!

Kai: *rolls the eyes and continues to tell* Then I went to the bathroom to shave.

Tyson: *looks with puppy eyes at him* Please, tell me that you cut yourself while shaving.

Kai: *rolls the eyes* Yes!

Tyson: *jumps happy up and down* Yeah, finally! *stops* But why you're so dirty?

Kai: *continues* I went to train in the forest.

Tyson: *smirks* Oh, you like the nature? Don't you?

Kai: *looks at him suspiciously* Yes, I like the nature.

Tyson: *smiles slyly and points to Kai from head to toe* After all that nature has done to you? *laughs* Hahahahahaha!

Kai: *growls* You little... *calms down and sighs* No, I'm too tired for that. What are you dong here, guys? I thought the girls will work today in the kitchen.

Ray, Tyson, Kenny and Daichi get nervous.

Tyson: *scratches the back of his head* Weeeeeeeell.........

Kai: *narrow the eyebrows and fear the worst* Don't tell me, that your girl...

Tyson: *smiles nervous* Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees...

Kai: *slaps his forehead and growls angry* Arrrgh.... Great, just great! Thank you, Hilary.

Tyson: *tries to protect Hilary and calm Kai down* Hey, she didn't do it in purpose.

Ray: *folds the arms* Alesia has the right to know it.

Kai: *lifts the hands for giving up* Ok, ok. Where is she now?

Tyson: Well, after she destroyed the kitchen, she went to the tree house in the garden. Hilary is with her and talks with her.

Kai: *sighs* Well, then I will go and talk with her. *is about to go to the garden, but is grabbed by Tyson* What?

Tyson: *smirks* Not in this outfit, my friend. I have prepared something.

Kai: *looks at him suspiciously* Why do I have the feeling that you will make me an idiot?!

Tyson and the other smirk wide.

Kai: *look at them stunned* Oh, no.

10 minutes later... In the garden.....

The camera shows an angry Kai who is dressed up in Fictional character Romeo. Ray, Tyson and Daichi lights the candles. Kenny records Kai.

Tyson: *walks to Kai put some make-up on him* Ok, you are ready.

Kai: *narrow the eyebrows and growls* I look like a fool.

Tyson: *hits his shoulder* No, you look like Romeo. Now go to your Juliet.

Kai: *slaps his forehead* I can't believe that I'm doing this. *walks to the tree house*

Kenny: *records* Ok, Dizzi! Music, please!

Dizzi: Ok! *starts the music "Memory"*

Kenny: Action!

Kai: *looks up to the tree house and sings with a voice of an angel*

Слушай мою песню, Джульетта (Listen to my song, Juliet)
Ты же словно луч света (You're like a ray of light)
В темном царстве моем (In my dark kingdom)
Не смотри, что я из богатого клана (Don't look that I am from a rich clan)
Просто настоящий я мужчина (I'm just a real man)

The others look stunned at him and Kenny almost drops Dizzi. Alesia and Hilary look out from the window. Kai's wife gives him first an angry expression, but suddenly breaks out in laughter.

Kai: *growls annoyed*

Honey, don't get on my nerves
It's one of your best
Come down with your high heels
I like naughty girls
*smirks at his wife*

Alesia pouts and turns away from him. Tyson slaps the forehead and sighs. He takes the apron on and walks to Kai.

Tyson: *hugs Kai and looks up* Hey, Alesia look!

Alesia turns around looks down.

Kai: *tries to push him away* What are you doing, you fool.

Tyson: *hugs him tightly, rubs his muscular chest and sings*

If you touch him,
You'll understand what happiness is
Look, a new day has beguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun....
*snuggles against him*

Kai stands still and growls. He wants so much to push him away, but is too tired from the training. The others start to cheer and applaud.

Kenny: *stops recording* And cut!

Alesia uses the ladder to get down. Hilary follows her.

Alesia: *walks to Kai, and pushes Tyson playfully away* Don't touch my man with your dirty hands, you bitch!

The dragon boy can't hold the balance and falls on the ground.

Tyson: *rubs his butt in pain and smirks at Alesia* It's not dirt! It's my sexy sun tan, you bitch!

The others start to laugh.

Ray: *laughs and holds his stomach* Hahahaha, best show ever!

Kai: *pulls Alesia closer and smirks* So, I'm your man? You forgive me?

Alesia: *rolls the eyes* Well, me and Hilary talked in the tree house and after a few minutes I found your plan not bad.

Kai hugs her and winks at Hilary. The brunette gives him a thumbs up.

Tyson: *gets a little jealous and take off the apron* Hilary, babe! I'm still here!

Hilary: *looks down and smiles* Oops, sorry, Tyson. *helps him up and is immediately hugged and kissed by the navy blue-haired Beyblader*

The others applaud and whistle, even Kai.

Alesia: *hugs her husband* If I'm get pregnant, I want a girl. *whispers into his ear* So, say it to your little soldiers.

Kai: *blushes and looks away* Well, I will try. *noticed that the others giggle* Very funny, guys.

Ray: *chuckles* Now all you have to do is order the female soldiers to go to the front. Hahahahahaha......

Kai: *growls and gives him a murder look* Ray? Did Tyson infect you?

Ray: *smiles nervous* Well.... I don't know. *looks at Tyson*

Tyson: *puts his hands on the hips and yells* Don't look at me like that!

Alesia: *laughs and cuddles her husband* Maybe our child will look like you. I really want to what you looked like as a baby.

Kai: *blushes but smirks* Well, when I was born I was so chubby that my parents didn't know if I was a boy or a girl.

Ray: *chuckles slyly* After 20 years, they found out through your beard. Hahahahaha.

Kai: *growls and turns to him* That's it! You are dead, Ray?

Ray: *runs away following by Kai* Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... Help!

Kai: *runs angry after him* Stop right here, Ray! I will get you anyway!

The others just watch them and laughs, except Tyson.

Hilray: *looks worried at him* Are you ok, Tyson?

Tyson: *folds the arms and pouts* Usually I'm the one who runs away from Kai.

Hilary: *giggles cute and hugs him* Oh, someone is jealous, hmmm?

Tyson: *lifts proud the head* I'm not jealous!

The others start to laugh more by watching Ray running away from Kai.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 1 11
Three years ago, a boy named Max was infected with a genetically engineered strain of the vampire virus. Now 20 years old, he sets off on a journey w...
21.1K 635 37
In the middle of a stormy night, an abandoned 2-year old girl is left at the doorstep of the Tachibana residence with a note. 14 years from then, Hil...
522 110 56
Tyson who is a preteen just wants to live a peaceful life with his mom, and brother. With the Makin tribe on there villages door step looking for wa...
2.8K 141 13
This is a story of a girl named (Y/N) McGregor who is very passionate about Beyblade and is an excellent blader. What happens when she falls in love...