สœแด€ส€แด˜ส || ๐—๐—๐—•๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—˜๐—ก๐—”๏ฟฝ...

By redbeanbunny31

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซWhen you were little, you have a luck to encountering mystical being and supreme being. Then, suddenly yo... More

โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ž๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž... ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒŸ
โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ/๐•ก๐•๐•’๐•ช ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž... ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™ โ„‚๐•ฆ๐••๐••๐•๐•– ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž... ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ž๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ... ๐Ÿ’—โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž
๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค....โ‰๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅโœจ
๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž... ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽก๐Ÿš€
๊‚๊…๊…... แ–˜๊“„.1๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš
๐Ÿ‡ฏโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Š
๐Ÿ’ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐Š๐š๐ค๐ฒ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก-๐”๐ฉ!! ๐Ÿ’
โ’น๏ธŽโ’พ๏ธŽโ“„๏ธŽ ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ…’๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…’๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…—๏ธŽ-๐Ÿ…ค๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๏ธŽ!
แ‘•แ—ฉTแ‘•แ•ผ-แ‘Œแ‘ญ! ๐ŸŒˆ แ‘•แ—ฉแ—ดีแ—ฉแ–‡ แ—ฉ แ˜”แ—ดแ‘ญแ—ดแ’ชแ’ชI
๐Ÿ”ซโŸCฬพaฬพtฬพcฬพhฬพ-Uฬพpฬพ! Gฬพuฬพiฬพdฬพoฬพ Mฬพiฬพsฬพtฬพaฬพ
Cอ†ฬบaอ†ฬบtอ†ฬบcอ†ฬบhอ†ฬบ-Uอ†ฬบpอ†ฬบ! ๐ŸŠNอกอœaอกอœrอกอœaอกอœnอกอœcอกอœiอกอœaอกอœ Gอกอœhอกอœiอกอœrอกอœgอกอœaอกอœ
๐‘๐‘ช๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰-๐‘ผ๐’‘!โœจ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐‘
๐•Ž๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐••๐•š๐•–๐••...โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ…ข๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…”๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…š๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…”๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…š๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…–๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…œ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…”๏ธŽ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Hey i wanna ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ something
โ„‘ ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”˜๐”ญ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”™๐”ฌ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ก.. โœจ๐ŸŒปโ™ฅ๏ธ
โ˜น๏ธŽแด…ษชsแด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด‡โ˜น๏ธŽ

๐•„๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•Š๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ... ๐Ÿ“โœจ๐Ÿ’– ๐’ซ.๐’ฏ (1)

1.1K 18 17
By redbeanbunny31

Warning!!! lemon?? (Rough) first tbh

Plus this is horrible and shitty...I read too much doujinshi don't view it if you don't wanna read it...I'll move Noriyaki to the next part cause I'm hell of making Dio, Caesar , Narancia, Speedwagon, Abbachio, Avdol and Guido catch ups so...that's it

🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻🏵️🌻

Giorno🐞:

After finishing up all the household chores and finishing up your essay and thesis, you stretch satisfied that hearing your bone pop makes you relax and slumped down on your chair.

You frowned at the thought of Giorno's behavior ever since he started to live with you again, after a day by day was great but all the sudden today his behavior changes, he started to ignore you.

You tried to have a happy conversation with the golden harpy but he only excuse himself immediately before flying away. Sighing deeply, that bird makes you worry sometimes especially this kind of behavior he has been, it saddens and pains you this great spring.

Your ears picked up something fall with a "Thud," . Almost immediately you follow the noise, opening your office door and went where the noise go. Reaching where the noise is, you gasped and saw Giorno slumped down on the ground his breathing is heavily as so his chest rapidly pushed up and down.

Y/n: Gio! Gio? You okay? Gio!

You picked him up to make him face you, his green eyes focused on you half-lidded with a blush. You also smelt something off of him but instead makes you confuse about the scent, it's sweet and satisfying. Shaking the thought out you put the back of your hand on his forehead wincing of how hot it was.

Y/n: Hit your blazing hot! Gio wait here

About to stood up then he brought you down swiftly. You squeaked he was on top of you. You gulped and your face turned red as a tomato of how close you both are.

Y/n: Gio?

He huffed and leaned down on your neck, then you felt something wet. You suddenly realized he's licking your neck.

Y/n: Hey! Gio! Gio-... Ah!!

He bite down on your shoulder, you try to pull him off but he only growled and bit more on you. You cried as you grip on his shoulders harshly as he strongly hold you down. Then a couple of minutes or a matter of seconds, you started to fell hazy your breathing grew heavier and heavier as your body is like a heating oven. He slowly let go and examine your heating figure. Then all in the flash if light, he uses his claws and sharp teeth to ripped off your clothes and underwear like a rampaging bear. You gasped, trying to cover yourself but he strongly wide it open.

Y/n: Gio, What's gone...into you~?

He continue to kiss you and further down and down. Then kisses and bites your thighs leaving purple spots. He stare directly at your pleasured with his turquoise ones to your (e/c) one asking for permission. Too much of a turned on from his sweet scent you nodded.

He dives in your now wet cunt, you groan reaching over his head. He purred sending your crotch go vibrate giving more intensely powerful pleasure.

You finally come on your end, splashing your juices on the harpies face. Licking off your sweet euphoric cum he proceeded to crawl on top of your tired state. Until something poked your thigh, eyes widen without warning he slides his bird cock in your damp cunt, sending shivers and intense feeling. You moaned before he slam himself inside you.

Y/n: Giorno!...Ahh~!...What's gone...into you~??!

In response he only growled and deepen his member inside of you. His tail waved insanely. You loudly moaned from the foreign feeling your fingers crawl on his back clawing it.

He squeaked, reaching his end. He lean down and bite his mark on you. both of you cum together. His Hot semen shot your wet wall.

Breathing heavily looking straight at the golden harpy, his hair is now down. He pulled out before he gave you a kiss before passing out.

Jotaro 🐬:

In spring day, you were done making the whole damn work at the aquarium and decided to go home, also planning on making (f/f) after.

Creaking the door open, curious that all the lights are all off. Strange how it goes but you reach over the lights before turning it on.

Y/n: Jotaro! I'm home!

No response

He might be hunting so you thought dismiss about it then proceed to take off your coat and hang it on the hoop.

Inside the living room, you jump on the couch grabbing the remote. Pressing the button but any of this channels are starting to get you bored of it.

Even national geographic ain't showing dolphins either! So not fair!.

With a groan, pressed the off button to turn it off.

Y/n: Damn it...no dolphins!!

Whining in distress when you heard a glass shattered. You lift your head up, a sweat drop down your cheeks. Shit, a break in!? Grabbing the nearby baseball bat then cautiously walk towards where the noise was.

Carefully scanning the area before you saw a shadowed figure at the kitchen, slump down on the floor. It turns it's head, it's eyes glowed menacing blue.

Y/n: Jotaro? Is that you??

In response a rampaging growl, in panic you dropped your baseball bat and run towards upstairs. Jotaro tailing you behind.

Slamming the door shut as he claw the door, you back up against the wall. You were breathing heavily scared, what's gone into him! This isn't him!?

Jotaro destroyed the door open, you freeze his cloak (that you given to him) blended through his rampage and angry appearance. Tired to reach out but it only pounces at you then strip you open.

Y/n: Jotaro! Stop...it~ nghaahh~!!

Jotaro: No...

He grunt before latching his teeth on your shoulder. You whine in pain feeling your blood streaming down your back, you feel him licking the blood away. A pang of realization that he's on heat comparing to the minty scent he was having than before.

Kissing you down, you felt his eyes looking at you under that cloak hood when stopped afront of your womanhood. So you have no choice but to help him, you nodded. Eager, he glomp his mouth on your pussy then insert his tongue inside. Moaning at the foreign pleasure you reach out after you screamed as you cummed, blissfully.

The dark feathered harpy cleans himself before postioning himself. Eyes widen at the length but you were too focus from your turn on so you nodded as he immediately plunge himself in. Slowly deflowering you.

Y/n: Ah! Jo-...Jotaro! Nggh~!!

He grunt before having the chance of slamming you down. Your load moans and whimpers filled your bedroom. His mint scent is intoxicating and hazy! The feeling is way too foreign.

Y/n: Jotaro! Jotaro!

You gasped when he lift you up against the wall, fucking you up there. You hugged his neck while he bites the mark that he left on you.

Up and down, he grunt reaching his end. When he does, he painted your walls with hot pearly white strings.

Tired to wake up, he kiss your forehead then carry you on the bed. As the darkness swept away your vision.

Joseph⚡:
It was spring, you work on your hamon training with Caesar. Teaching him how to do hamon whiplash and hamon dual wink, and also Omega repel.

Wondering you thought Joseph come as he promised not to slack off again.

Y/n: Suzi? Have you seen Joseph??

Suzi Q: No Signora I haven't seen the large brute, Now scusa~!

You sighed worriedly, Caesar taking notices. He frowns then pats you on the back.

Caesar: Don't worry about him, He's a strong harpy

You acknowledge his statement and just nodded before going back to training.

Timeskip...

Being harshly pinned on against the wall, you winced. You finally encountered Joseph but his well behavior is rather different and this smell.

Y/n: Jo-Joseph?...*Urk what's gone into your head!?

His response was just Lovesick puppy eyes before ripping your clothes open. You tired to struggle to break free, but his strength is nothing compared to a human like you.

You yelped when he kisses your neck soon bites it, you whined feeling him grinding into you.
Realization has been found, the brunette is in heat.

Joseph: Y/n...~ I love you

He uses his claws carefully playing with your cunt a quite for a turn on for you. You moaned trying to crawl out of this but he immediately caged you inside his wings.

Drool dripping down the carpets cause he's been fucking you on the hallway.

You squeal when you reached your climax, you were breathing heavily. But Joseph didn't hesitate but to plunge his bird cock receiving a shock gasp out of your mouth.

Y/n: Nggh~!! Haahh~! Jo-...Jo~! I-..

He didn't finish your sentence when he slam himself down on your wet cunt. Tongue sticking out screaming from the upcoming instense pleasure.

Y/n: Joseph~!

He growl biting down to the mark moving his legs, He grunt clawing your legs gently to kept you from escaping. Skin slapping filled the hallways as you were fucked senselessly by a horny harpy behind you.

You screamed when he shot his warm cum inside your pussy. Breathing heavily as Joseph pick you up then open the door towards your room.

Meanwhile...

Caesar: Haah~ Haah~ goddamit Joseph!...Y/n~

His pearly liquid laid on the floor, he was watching you both the whole time of how he unforgivably torn off your clothes and how he fucked you senselessly driving the Italian insane. Your drooling face will stay plastered inside his mind.

Jonathan ⭐:
He told you politely when spring comes he's on heat meaning it's mating season. You understand all of it cause you never experienced something like this so you volunteer to help.

Jonathan: But I dont wanna hurt you, Y/n... I might be a harpy but it's nature is about violence and especially when it comes to sex...

You gulped, bruh your in trouble. You pat his shoulder, reassuringly giving the blueberry a smile.

Y/n: I'll be fine! Trust me! You don't have to worry about me getting hurt you have me to help you right?

Emerald eyes shows concern but nodded understanding about what's gonna happen but still he was scared that he was gonna hurt you so he thought of a plan.

This now Spring...🌟🌟🌟

He whined, struggling to break free. The throbbing manhood under his feathers is hurting as hell.
You on the other hand, just staring at him with a cloud of blush dust both of your cheeks.

Y/n: ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

You fiddle your fingers, swallowing a large lump inside your throat. Boi, you turned on aswell but you were trying to cage it in. But can't resist him watching him struggle cause he's handcuffed on the bed frame. But something snapped...

Y/n: Fuck it! Can't do this anymore!!

Taking off your clothes along some of your undergarments. Jumping on Jonathan's waist he gasped and look at your body.

Jonathan: Y/n! W-what a-are you-!? You can't!

You huffed putting your hands on his crotch then slowly showing off his 9cm bird cock off.

Y/n: Oh! I can!! (No you can't)

Due to your wetness, you successfully slipped on his cock receiving a whine from you. Jonathan grunted before you rode him.

Jonathan: Y-y/n! S-stop!! I ah! I'm gonna ahh...!!

His eyes rolled at the back of his head as he paint your walls with white paint. You squeal at the feeling of his warm cum around your walls.

Patting Jonathan's tired face, you place a kiss on his jaw.

Y/n: I'm sorry I got carried away

Jonathan: All...is...forgiven~

And now he passed out, you uncuff him before cuddling him.

Josuke💛:

Scratching against the wall as the harpy behind you slowly deflowering you. You were back from hanging out with Erina and Yukako when all the sudden Josuke pin you against the wall before starting to rip your clothes off.

Y/n: Jo-Josuke...!!

You gasp when he hit the right spot, he then bites the mark on your shoulder before speeding up his speed. You loudly moan, drool dripping down on the polished wood.

Josuke: I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!

You screamed when he filled you with his white cum. Tired as fuck, Josuke apologetically places a kiss on the side of your lips before you pass out of exhaustion.

Johnny🏇:

Humming your favorite tune as you walk back home from work, holding a bunch of goodies on a basket. Reaching the destination where your new house was you saw gyro hurriedly running out like maniac.

Y/n: Gyro! What happen to you? What's going on!?

Gyro: J-j-j-j-j-j-j-johnny!! R-r-r-r-rampage!!

You raised a brow as the Italian cowboy runs away. You shrugged before twisting the knob of the door and went inside to see Johnny growling you also notice the walls are all scratch up and torn down especially the couch as well.

Y/n: J-johnny?? You okay?

Calling out your feathery friend (Lover), he immediately turns his head to you. His bluish-eyes are fully focused on you then licked his lips your body felt tensed when he positions like a predator about to pounce on its prey.

Y/n: Yo! Jojo what on earth are you- HOLY SHIT!

You dodges as Johnny hits the wall but like a cat he twist his body and flop down on. His claws digging through the oak wall. He snarled at you, frozen at place.

Y/n: Listen up!! Dummy thicc calm down! This is the first TIME!!-

He pounces to you once again making you run for it. Stumbling to go upstairs, Johnny tailing you from behind.

Going inside your room then locking it, this is the dumb idea! You should've just listened to that Italian cowboy running outside now your facing your friend's (Lover's) rampage!

Jumping from surprise before backing yourself against the wall as Johnny angrily banged on your door.

Y/n: Johnny! Hear me out!! This isn't like...

The door was brought down to large splinters, your face pale.

Y/n: You...-

You gulped, when he immediately crawls towards you. You jumped on your bed making your way to the exit but no avail, he engulf you inside his wings. Pinning you down, trying to fight off of him you gasped when he use his sharp teeth and claws to ripped your clothes open then flinging your bra away then your panties.

You are now bare naked.

You blushed when he lean down on your neck, hearing him sniffing your scent. Then all the sudden, licking your neck before deeply biting onto it. You whined gripping his shoulders.

His scent is smell familiar to Victoria's Secret's Vanilla cologne. Very addicting and very tasty...all this thoughts maybe cause of the bite of your shoulder. You were so turned on very much...

Johnny kiss down the side of your lips, your chin, your neck, your chest, your belly then stop afront of your damp pussy. You gave him the permission by giving him a eager nod he immediately dived in.

When it's finally your end, he stopped. But not until he push his bird cock of inside you. You squeal hugging his neck.

Carefully, rocking his legs. His blue hues staring from your pleasured loving features. He chirped when he fastening his pace.

Y/n: J-johnny~!

Reaching both of your end, he chirped when he finally cum inside you, your screaming from the instense pleasure making you scratch his shoulders. Breathing heavily looking at Johnny, Tiredly.

He kisses apologetically on your forehead as you passed out...

Jolyne🦋:

She was very distant lately you tried to ask about what's wrong about her and telling that it's alright to tell you. But The most heartbreaking part is that she hissed then flies away, but you know that harpy still cares about you...

Writing on your thesis, you hear a squeak and chirp also a groan out of Jolyne outside the van but meaning you have to gave her some space so you continue of what you are doing.

But then, the door of the van opened turning around to notice Jolyne standing there. She has worry plaster on her face plus it's fuming pink.

Y/n: Jojo? You need something??

She stayed silent her lips quivering, curious about this sweet smell your nostrils catched. It's Lily scent but you don't remember buying a body wash.

Y/n: Jojo? I'm asking you question-...!

On the flash of light, she pounces at you all of your papers fell down on the floor. You were suprise at this behavior then it hit you...she was on heat!

Clicking your tongue, you push her away by holding her shoulder looking at her irises. She blushed before pouting knowing that you've stopped her.

Y/n: Jolyne is this what's bothering you?

Jolyne: Y-yeah I'm sorry but I couldn't hold any longer!

Y/n: I'll lead the way

She was shocked but she couldn't help the feeling pooling down on her loincloth.

......

Jolyne: Gaah~!

She squeaks at the feeling of you playing on her damp cunt. Her drools are over the covers but you don't mind after your finish with her. You lean down to reach her ear.

Y/n: Did that feel good~?

She squeals then nodded before you added the ring finger inside her. She moaned her claws curl tightly as you struggle the tight bulge inside your trousers.

Jolyne: Haah~ ahh~ ♥️💕 Y/n~!

She cummed on your three fingers, she huffs and puffs as you pull out and lick her juices clean off. Unbuckling your belt and pulling down your fly off, your manhood sprung freely from its cage.

Jolyne drools at the sight of your cock length, her lime tail wag in excitement when you carefully went inside her pink walls.

Y/n: You ready? Im moving

She nodded so eagerly, her wall are all slimey and hot. But you take the opportunity to slam her down.

Y/n: Jolyne..nggh~

Flailing her wings, the feeling of inside her was extremely hot like a fucking furnace. She loudly moan leaning over to your shoulder, biting it to contain her uncontrollable moans coming out of her mouth. Gripping her thigh, lifting it on your shoulder before slamming her down receiving a screech out of her.

Bunch of squeals and moans filled the room, until it was reaching your ending.

Y/n: Can't...hold..any further...

The lime feathered harpy put her wings on your cheek before leaning in for a kiss. After that, she milked your cock clean.

Y/n: Shit shouldn't have use a condom

You hear a coo you saw Jolyne passed out her insides is dripping with cum though you did not hesitate but get some wipes and wipe it clean before cuddling with her, kissing her forehead then brought yourself to slumber.

-Fin-

3290 words

....

So I got nothing to say since it's my first lemon and I found it very disgusting cause I wrote it while I'm arouse eheheh don't tell my mother please!

That's all I can thought of...

Stay Safe Stay Clean

-WRRYMASTER ⭐🐬⭐

That shit went well and you guys waited for it
I was arouse when I wrote this holy shit 😂🤣 I'm very sorry!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 121 18
a collection of my jjba oneshots i hope you enjoy! :)
106K 3.9K 55
//THERE'S ALSO A SECOND BOOK, AFTER READING THIS READ THE OTHER ONE!!! ///After your father, dio, was killed you and your 'imaginary' friend went to...
138K 2.2K 28
Deleted a lot of comments so far. I will delete anything not relevant to my stories. I took out parts that were more kink shamed. I edited the damn s...
9.5K 127 21
Anime boys x reader I was a 13 year old when I first started writing this so it is not the best in grammar and definitely is not formal. I might try...