Mysterious Nerd | yoonmin [CO...

Από Yoonmin4lifue

Park Jimin, favourite nerd of the cold hearted bully Min Yoongi but what's so mysterious about Jimin is the b... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Chapter 1 - School
Chapter 2 - The Surprise
Read Please
Chapter 3 - Another day
Chapter 4 - Who are you?
Chapter 5 - Mission
Chapter 6 - Day 1
Chapter 7 - Feelings
Chapter 8 - Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Cheer for me
Chapter 10 - Possessive
Chapter 11 - Medical
Chapter 12 - Winning you
Chapter 13 - Jennie
Chapter 14 - Why him?
Chapter 15 - Game
Chapter 16 - Camping
Chapter 17 - Hickey
Chapter 18 - Lost
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 21 - Piano
Chapter 22 - Childhood
Chapter 23 - Dinner
Chapter 24 - Truth
1k READS?!
Chapter 25 - The Past
Chapter 26 - Your Beauty
Got tagged (Not an update❗)
Chapter 27 - Seesaw
Chapter 28 - Birthday Party
Chapter 29 - Oppa
Chapter 30 - My Oppa
Last Chapter - Our Ending
IT'S OUT!

Chapter 20 - Cute

2.2K 109 111
Από Yoonmin4lifue

Jimin's POV

Before I even knew it, there was no meat left on my plate...

"Geez did I eat all that?" Jimin unbelievably questioned himself and when he finally looked up, he saw Yoongi already staring at him with a concerning pair of eyes.

"Don't starve yourself ever again Jiminie and tomorrow, I will send someone to fill your fridge up." The older male calmly spoke, continuously glancing at how red Jimin's puffed cheeks are.

Nodding my head to the elder's words,  Yoongi suddenly got up from his seat and bent over a little to collect the empty plates.

"Sorry hyung, you are doing all this because of me." The masked student murmurs in embarrassment as he stares at Yoongi who dumped the dirty plates into the sink and is putting the rubber gloves on with so much focus.

"It's okay, I would love to do this for you"

"Thanks again." Resting his arms on the wooden table, Jimin continued to sit down, feeling useless at that moment as all he could do was admired the older male who washes plates after plate while looking like total husband material.

However, the dazing Jimin was snapped out of his thoughts when Yoongi swiftly turned around and walk towards after finishing the washings. "Let's sleep Jimin ah, you still need to recover."

Without needing to be told, Jimin carefully stood up and let the dark-haired male gently lift him up in a bridal style for the third time today.

"Thank you." I mumbled, feeling myself blushing because of the feeling of getting used to being in Yoongi's warm embrace and his broad protecting chest.

Once he made sure that the latter is secure in his arms, Yoongi made his way over Jimin's bedroom and leaned down to carefully place the masked boy on his bed before tugging the latter inside the soft thick blankets that will surely keep him warm during the cold night.

I watch with curious eyes as Yoongi reach over to turn off the light and when he did, I slowly took off my eating mask and sunglasses and sighed in relief.

"Goodnight Jiminie." Yoongi smiled in the corner of his lips, getting ready to leave but his body immediately stopped like a broken engine when he feels a delicate hand holding weakly onto his veiny long ones.

"Where are you going? sleep with me hyung."

"Did I misheard?" Yoongi erupted in thoughts but before he could ask for a confirmation whether if he had just misheard or not, he was yet again pulled by a little force.

"Sleep here, I don't want you to get an aching back from that old couch." Jimin puckled his plumb lips as he gazes worriedly in the dark where the elder wouldn't be able to see him. The couch was neither soft nor comfy and the leather was old and way too hard for a soul to sleep on. How could he let his hyung who is doing all this for him sleep on it and hurt himself?

Repeating the younger's caring words, Yoongi only smiled a little before climbing up to space next to Jimin before he also got under the covers with one fast beating heart that begs to just jump out for its own well being.

Whilst the stars twinkle brightly from above the night sky and the moon that glowed its hardest to be the only source of light, it did not take long for both of them to be fast asleep.

Even though the bed was too small and would probably be irritating for two-person to sleep on, they both felt comfortable just by simply being near each other's side, no sense of harm or that feeling of being scared consuming their tiny heart.

There was no doubt that the Mysterious Nerd enjoys Yoongi's company and the same goes for his bully who seems to change by just one single face reveal.

*Morning*

I woke up feeling a large hand wrapped securely around my small waist and hot steady breaths against my neck, giving me pleasant goosebumps on my skin.

With cautiousness, Jimin perks up his head a little to see if his hyung was still sleeping or not and thankfully, the male beside him is quite a heavy sleeper so sighing in relief, the bare-faced Jimim carefully got out of Yoongi's loose hold.

"It doesn't hurt much anymore." Jimin whispered to himself while checking his injured leg before making his way slowly towards the bathroom's door.

*10 minutes later*

I walk out wearing my usual black mask and sunglasses with a small white clean towel placed softly on both of my shoulders but almost instantly, I noticed that my hyung was already up.

"Hey Yoongi hyung." Jimin greeted while looking over to the elder.

Trying hard not stare at how his hyung's skin is pale as milk, his messy dark hair that made him look like a lost kitten and those pair of sleepy eyes that were forced to wake up.

"How's your leg?" Rubbing his eyes tiredly, the elder asked with his deep morning voice which Jimin found soothing to hear.

"It's good now thanks to you and the food last night." Jimin replied with gratefulness, smiling underneath his black mask as he grabs his school bag from the left corner of the room and stuffed some books inside.

"School? ah yes it's Monday." Yoongi thought to himself, feeling like the energy has been drained out of him after hearing the word 'school'.

"Get ready hyung and you can borrow some of my clothes." The masked boy said, handing me a pink sweater with cute kittens at the front and some pair of ripped black jeans that my eyes were instantly drawn to and not the pink thing on the left.

"Are you serious Jimin? You know I only go to school looking like a grim reaper, not someone who works at a cat cafe." Yoongi asked in a monotonous tone while staring at the sweater in pure disgust.

"Hyung doesn't insult the sweater, that's the biggest size that will fit you..." Jimin said while mentally laughing at the so-called 'Grim Reaper' in front of him who is now holding the pink cat sweater in his hands.

"Forget it, I won't even wear a shirt." Yoongi said casually before throwing the sweater he despises to land helplessly on the bed.

Not surprised, Jimin knew this would happen so it was time to bring out the secret weapon. It only took a few seconds for him to start sniffling and make multiple fake drops of tears appear on his covered up cheeks.

"J-Jimin are you crying? Please don't cry okay, what's wrong?" Yoongi asks worriedly, immediately moving closer to the tearing up boy and cupped the younger's cheek in his big hands.

"Hyungie, do you really think my sweater is really that horrible? I only wanted to see you in this sweater, I-I just think you are gonna be very cute wearing it." Jimin whined as another drop of tear fall to his wet cheeks.

( QwQ ) <----My sister told me to put this thing in

"Aish why is he whining so cutely? Does he want me to suffer? Fuck my life." Yoongi thought to himself before lifting Jimin's face up to face him again.

"No Hyungie don't think of your sweater like that, It's very cute and Hyungie will wear it okay? so don't cry anymore." The older student cutely says as he then picks up the sweater and hugs it like his life depends on it.

( O//O ) <----Again

"Go get ready hyung I will be downstairs." Trying not to smirk, Jimin ended his sniffling before smiling in victory.

Meanwhile, Yoongi nod his head in relief when he sees that the male has stopped crying and so without needing to be told, he made his way nervously into the bathroom with the pink sweater laying in his proud hands.

When I'm sure that Yoongi hyung is not in my sight anymore, I changed my shirt quickly ran downstairs to make breakfast for us.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV 

While Yoongi was taking a shower, all he could think of was Jimin calling him Hyungie with that specific whiny noise and he could not lie that it managed to make his heart melt so hard to the point that now he is clutching tightly onto the sweater, regretting his decision even though Jimin will think he's cute and not be upset.

It's a win-win situation.

"Don't think about it Yoongi, you are just doing this for Jimin, no need to freak out and just wear the mother fucking sweater!" The black-haired bully shuts his eyes tight as he marches out of the bathroom, wearing the goddamn sweater.

Refusing to look at his own reflection in the mirror, the cringing Yoongi head downstairs not knowing that a surprise was waiting for him.

Once I got downstairs, my jaw instantly drops when my eyes detected what Jimin was wearing. It's like a matching couple sweater but on the shorter male's one, there are not little kittens in a bowl but baby chicks! I mentally face palmed my self although I need to admit that it actually looks pretty cute on my Chim Chim.

Suddenly it all happened way too fast when Jimin sped walk towards the shocked Yoongi whose eyes were still on the latter's cute sweater and rushingly placed a sandwich in the elder's hands.

"We don't have time now hyung, let's go" Jimin hurriedly says, dragging Yoongi out of the house so that they could walk to the school together.

During the whole walk there, Jimin kept on stealing glances at me and his small laughs could be heard literally every 5 seconds.

"I swear if you giggling at me, I will actually take this jumper off." Yoongi scowled like the little kittens on the sweater he was wearing while keeping a cool straight face but on the inside, he was actually dying out from embarrassment.

"Hyung it just you look super cute." Jimin whined again just like last time but the difference here is his index that poked onto my left cheek.

Shyly, I turned my head away before shoving my hands inside the jean's pockets and decide to walk faster just so Jimin could not possibly see my blushing face.

*School Entrance*

"Hyung, where will you be at lunch?" Jimin suddenly asked as he managed to keep up and walk alongside his hyung whose cheeks was pinkier than usual but it was probably in his imagination.

"Music room. Why?" Yoongi replied nonchalantly as he curiously tilts his head at the younger.

"I need to tell you something." Jimin then leaned closer and cheekily whispered his last words before running off while waving at me from afar.

"See you at Lunch!"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

413K 18.5K 64
When an orange haired boy named Jimin arrived at a new school on the first day, he wasn't surprised when he already started to be bullied. What Jimin...
62.6K 3K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...
34K 2.6K 28
In this story, Park Jimin, a cute, jolly, teenaged boy has a huge crush on his handsome tutor Kim Taehyung, and eventually falls in love with him. No...
12.1K 470 38
They became friends through a prank by Yoongi's friend Jackson. What happens when someone wants Yoongi away from Jimin all to themselves. Will Jimin...