Born Different k.th

By A-Roxanne-army

BTS kth. #Second place ๐Ÿฅˆ coffee awards (6/8/20) Death threats every next day, and a sister to take care of i... More

Bloody locker
Handsome trio
Chopped hand
Letter
Min yoongi
House of hotness
Feeling
Formally togethor
Encounter
Bladeworks
Thoughts and confusion
We are what?!?!
Jimin plays Hero
Realisation
Wanting you
Ryder
The prince boy
Full moon disaster
Fight yoongi!
Never be yours
The Plan
escape mission
I love you
Yoongi's instincts
Who am i? (Not an update)
Another reason
Not an update(again)
Some spice for u ppl
Not our families you bitch!
Yeshhhh!!!!!
Third victim
It's the only way
I want you
Family reunion
Advice
They're here
Marry me
Clashing blades
Breaking the limits
Trintown
Magnificent wedding

Pull Togethor

281 31 12
By A-Roxanne-army

A/n: it's been a very nice journey writing this. Even though it's just 1k reads i still feel like it's a big thing because it wouldn't have been possible without you people. Thanks alot again guys. For being my support till the end.
______________________
Jennie's pov:
Never had I thought I would feel this again. Like loosing my own parents, the pain was unbearable but I was still not the one to talk. Because the actual person who was miserable at the moment was my mate.

His pain was way greater than mine. I knew, because I could feel it. Like a sharp pang, a huge boulder over my heart.

The body of his dad was burnt right at the same spot where he died. Because that was the way of holding a vampire's funeral. It was to ensure that no one caught the blood or get infected by his body. Taehyung's mother seemed numb. Just like him. However she cried. Endlessly with tears. While Taehyung just stared off into space. I didn't know what to do.How to lessen his pain? How to make him feel better? I had no idea.

After burying the ashes of his father, hoseok,and I helped him make a grave stone. Taehyung wrote on it with gold letters.

"Forever is not always enough time with people like you."

Tears ran down my cheeks as I read it again. Ofcourse it wasn't enough. Because forever ends with you. And everyone ends one day.
_________________________
Alina's pov:
Everyone seemed quiet. There were no good words exchanged and no smiles passed. Because they lost their beloved leader and a family member.

Yoongi was barely able to stand properly without support but he too cried. Tears stained his face as he grieved for someone he adored. All the other boys seemed extremely shaken. Jungkook took hold of Lisa and held her so she could stand. Her face pale and her body drained. Jimin and namjoon were silently wiping away tears as well. It was Hoseok, and jin who took responsibility and made sure that the feild was secure with magic and no other being could enter without permission.

The place was a mess with unconscious bodies of the originally possessed Ryder's minions.

What now?
__________________________
Author's pov:
Some things don't happen the way we plan them. One way or another the plan has to get sidetracked. Because that's just how life plays with us. Cruel and merciless. But it's always upto us, to carry on with hope of happiness and to not give up.

There is no such thing as eternal happiness. Happiness is in those small moments which make you laugh and smile. Which swell your heart with joy. A life without those moments is meaningless.

Taehyung's mother knew that. She knew that some things just happen to become a great obstacle for us. She knew that we must carry on our duty. At all times and not disappoint people who looked upto us.

So she did exactly that. She composed herself, although her heart ached since the loss of a husband was huge.

"Namjoon, jimin, jin, Hoseok, jungkook and Taehyun. Please make sure that these people are all safe as they get up from their unconscious state. Also have the townspeople prepare food for everyone. We will have everyone dine out in the open. Those who are wounded please find those people good with healing to help you with them. And..... take yoongi and Lisa home. They need rest." She told them. They smiled sadly and nodded in response. They felt proud, because even though their leader was gone, his wife would not sit quiet.

Soon the unconscious people started to wake up. Most of them left as they realised what had happen. After saying their thanks to the town they left to go to their own home. Some of them were helped right there with rooms to stay. The wounded were less from the townspeople. And it was a great thing that no other life was lost.

Yoongi and Lisa were in bed. Jungkook made sure Lisa ate properly. Alina took good care of yoongi and he was back to normal by the evening. Healing through the bond.

Jennie was very worried for Taehyung. But he wouldn't meet her gaze. All he did was return to his bedroom and stay there. Not eating or drinking. Not even tending to his wounds.

Jennie saw how his mom was struggling alone by managing the whole town. She felt bad and decided to take over from there.
"Mrs Kim?" She called her going to her.
"You can call me Mom you know." That took jennie by surprise for a moment before she felt her eyes stung. She went and hugged her. Letting her cry as she cried with her. She knew what it was like to lose a loved one. To lose family. It was painful.

"You should just go and rest. I'll take care of everything." Jennie assured her with a soft smile. She shook her head.
"I cannot ask you of that. It's not your duty to take care of everyone."

"Well ,I'm volunteering. And anyways I have the boys to help me. Don't worry." Jennie was persistent and she gave in.
"Thanks alot dear." She kissed her cheek heading inside the house.
__________________________
Jennie's pov:
I felt better when I focused on the town more. The boys and I made huge tables to set on the open ground, the dinner was planned in the open. I made sure the newcomers got all the supplies and things went smoothly.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I turned around to find Namjoon. "You're arm's bleeding girl." He spoke. I hadn't noticed that I had to clean my wound as well.
"It's ok, I'll clean it later."

"Jennie. You should bandage it. And where's Taehyung?"

I sighed feeling the heaviness weigh me down.
"He's in his bedroom. He won't come out. Won't eat. I've tried. And he isn't even talking to anyone." I was very worried. Out of nowhere Namjoon pulled me in a hug. It felt so nice. Just like a big brother or a father would make you feel.
"He'll get around it. It takes time and he loved his dad alot." He told me. I nodded with a lump in my throat and thanked him.
He cleaned my wound and aided it with bandage.
It was dark and yoongi came out feeling better. He was clean and seemed fresh. I smiled at him and he gave me a thumbs up.
"How's Lisa?" He asked.
"Still asleep." I replied
"Hope she gets better quick." He smiled.

Jimin was with Alina and jin helping them with food. Jungkook soon started tossing bloodbags to everyone. I went to help him with it.

"Where did you get these many?" I asked.

"Town reserves." He smiled. I helped him hand them to everybody. Atleast we needed to refill our energies.
"I should take some for Taehyung as well." I told him.

I left to go to the house. The door was still close to the bedroom. I bit my lip with the bloodbags in my hands. I knocked on the door.
"T-Taehyung? Can I come in?" I asked.
"Yes.." I heard a faint reply. I opened the door and my heart ached as I saw him sitting on the floor, resting his head on the bed. Face stained with tears and clothes still dirty and bloody. Eyes and nose red from crying. He seemed so not himself. I sighed as I kneeled beside him.

"Take this. Please." I tried giving him the bloodbags.
He just shook his head and averted his eyes. It hurt me that he was shutting me out as well. But I was ready to be patient.
"Please, for me?"
He just brushed my hand away and I knew he wouldn't listen. I left the bags on the table. "Uh...the dinner is ready. If you feel like eating, please come outside. Your mother is sleeping in her house. She's alone and perhaps it would help her feel better a little if you went to her. Spend some time with her. You can always call me through the bond if you need me. I need to take care of a few things."
I left the bedroom, my chest clenching but I took a deep breath and left.
_______________________
Taehyung's pov:
This was so new to me. Unbearable. Excruciating pain. I couldn't even heal it with magic or do anything about it. There was neither a visible wound nor any blood. Because it was the pain of my heart. It felt like drowning in the deep ocean. My chest burdened with extreme heaviness and no hope left of anything good at all.

Even though I could feel Jennie as well. I could feel her worry, her stress, still I could bring myself to talk. It was too hard to forget my father's face.

She came and left the bloodbags on the sidetable of the bed. She then tried to make me go outside. But I could feel her. The hurt she felt, seeing me like this and the way I was shutting her out. Still I just couldn't make myself say something soothing. She didn't say anything else but left.

I stared at the bloodbags. Not even wanting a drink. Even though I was thirsty.
I put my head back and closed my eyes. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about how Jennie was? She made it look like she was ok but she was drained as well. Had she eaten yet? Had she gotten her blood doze? I wanted to ask her. She seemed to be incharge instead of mom. I was positive she hadn't done anything for herself. Atleast her wound was bandaged.

Suddenly I felt like leaving my mind and as I closed my eyes I could see something else. The other house, where mom was. It seemed like I was walking inside. Everything started turning around ,like blurring and spinning. It hurt to look at and I felt my eyes droop, my knees buckle and I saw darkness ,falling to the floor.

What was that? A dream? I asked myself sitting straighter. I felt a weird tightening in my chest and then I understood. The bond responded to our needs.

"Jennie? Hey? Can you hear me?" No amswer and it took me less than a second to jump from where I was and burst out of the room. I didn't care what was going on. All I cared about was that Jennie had to be ok. How hadn't I noticed her weak aura. My heart rate high,I ran to the other house and entered panting. My eyes roamed around as I ran around the house looking for her.

There she was, in the hallways upstairs, sprawled unconscious on the floor. Her hair fanned beside her head and her skin as pale as a sheet.
"Jen? Hey ,wake up.Answer me." I shook her a little but she wouldn't budge. Worry took over me as moisture filled my eyes. I already lost someone important to me please don't. Not you.

"Jennie! What the-" I just put an arm under head pulling her up then carrying her bridal style. frustration building. Her body was cold. I tried not to growl in anger. Why hadn't she taken rest or eaten?

I ran back home with her in my arms. Jungkook caught sight of me.
"Shit! What happened?" He asked running with me.

"Drained of energy and blood. Get food and two bloodbags." I told him forgetting that I was a mess or that I was broken. Right now, she mattered more than I did.

I layed her on the bed and pushed the hair away from her face. Caressing her cheek I kissed her forehead.
"I'm sorry love. I should've helped you out too." I whispered.

I took the bloodbags she had brought and made her drink slowly. Soon she started to drink herself as her thirst took over and her cheeks started flushing with red. Good.

"You drink as well. Or you'll end up like that." I heard Jungkook entering the room. I nodded and took the blood from him. He left us together and closed the door behind him.
She opened her eyes and I felt releif spread in me.
"Hey...how are you?"

"I'm sorry Taehyung I....." she shot up and looked worried. "I didn't want to worry you." I could feel the guilt in her.

"Are you stupid or what. Silly why would you think that? I'm supposed to be with you, protect you. You do all that for me why not let me do my job?"

"You weren't feeling so good. I just......I wanted to help. I know what it's like...........to lose a parent. I've lost both you know. But I had to pull myself together for my sister's sake." Her eyes turned watery and before she could cry I pulled her to me and embraced her fragile frame.

She was right. I had a town to put right and my mom to take care of. I couldn't sit like this. I needed to pull together.

"Gosh...guess we should not do this ever again. But I never thought you had such power." I tried to lighten the mood.

"Me!?! What about you? You were like a black fireball ready to burn the whole planet! Where did that come from?" She punched my arm lightly.

"The guys always told you I was the moat powerful. Guess you never believed them." I pouted.

"Idiot. Let me treat that wound." She glanced at my chest. I had forgotten about that wound.

"Yeh. And what about the hand that you burnt?" I asked.
"It healed." She replied.

"Good. Let's go and catch something to eat okay." Seeing her smile was the best medicine of my heartache.
_________________________
A/n: extra long chapter for you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 55.4K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
371K 16.5K 47
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ? - ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅy ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. โžผ cover by : @jokerswonder โžผ gifs by : @lebeaus โžผ jennie x taehyung (taennie...
1M 67.6K 77
Within the vampire world, The Kim brothers, Namjoon and Taehyung are the most powerful, controlling the entire vampire world with fear and wealth wh...
628K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...