FOR HER HONOR ONLY | Kylo Ren

By Anakinkwhorehouse

You are a new knight of ren, the most ruthless knight of any generation , named "bloodhound" officially, and... More

INTRODUCTIONS
EQUAL
A NEW HOME
YOU DONE?
BLACK OUT
WHITE NOISE
PROMISED
SUPERIOR
LATE
DISRESPECT
LOYALTY
FOCUS
CALM, REAPER
PRECIOUS CARGO
ESCORTS
CONTROL
REMEMBER
AGAIN
UNCONTROLLABLE
NAME
PHASMA
PUNISHMENT
FURY AND WRAITH
GOOD EYE
LOST AND FOUND
HOWLER
WE
ARE
ALWAYS
THE ONE'S STANDING
WHAT NOW?
SLASHES
GUIDE
DOOMED
IT'LL ALL BE OKAY
AWAKEN
UNDER CONTROL
CRUCIFIXION
BROKEN
OWN
LET ME
DARTH
GODDESS
FIRE
DOMINATE
MONASTERY
NO MORE TITLES
EXEGOL
SOUL FOR A SOUL
CITADELS FALL
CONFLICT BREEDS
BLEEDING CATASTROPHE

TOUCH

1K 41 33
By Anakinkwhorehouse

You rubbed your face; repeatedly. The visions of Ren's death and Kronix's limp body remained an open wound in your mind. You were yet to take your armour off to rest, before you heard a knock on your door. You ignored, thinking it will go away, but whoever was knocking wouldn't take no for an answer.
"Fucking hell, I don't time for this", you groaned whilst you slid the hatch open. Kylo stepped in, eyeing you.
"My quarter's in five", he ordered before leaving abruptly. 'this man and leaving abruptly is a thing now'. You sighed, grabbing a random outfit and struggled to get in them. I mean how tight can you get. You groaned.

The door to Kylo's slid open, you entered the dim room and spotted a dark figure by the couch, with a drink on his resting arm. His dark, mysterious eyes never leaving yours as you walked around the bar, sitting as far away as you could from him. He took a final sip, before using his free to gesture you to sit beside him. You were hesitant, every step was slow and steady yet you looked into his eyes and saw nothing that would suggest he was a human and not a droid.

His tall figure, even though seated, met the height of your chest, you swallowed thickly and sat on the sofa, you sighed at its comfort, wanting to sleep here and now.

"Tell me. have you every touched yourself?", His voice remained cool as if the question he asked weighed nothing. "Excuse me!", You looked at him in absolute shock. "I thought you called me here, to ask about the interrogation".
"Would you tell me about it?", he got up from his seat, walking towards the bar.
"No", you muttered.
"Then, why would you think I'd waste my time on that?", He popped open a whiskey bottle. "Care to join me?", He asked.
"What part of you makes me think that, I care to do anything", you gritted your teeth. He made his way back to you; falling rather brutally on the couch. He sighed as he looked up at his ceiling. His cheekbones stood out under the dim lights, his pink lips still visible. The scar on his face, somehow enhanced his already good looks. His hand gripped the glass tighter.
Then you understood, he was listening to your thoughts. "Why not give in, empress?", His words causing you to break from your trance. "Give into what?", you brows inched closer.

"To me", he took another sip, his pupils danced around at the sight of the stars that the glass seperated him from touching. "If you want me so bad, then say the word", he continued.
"You expect me to beg you?", you pulled back from the comfortable position. "I know you will", he tried getting up again. He fell back into the couch, hissing in pain; placing his hand of his shoulder and rubbed it.
"What happened there?", You asked, easing your alert stance. "Nothing", he shrugged.
"Master, let me take a look", you were coming closer to him slowly.

"I said no", he grunted. You ignored him, he winced at the touch of your fingers.
"You're cold", he whispered.
"I am always cold", you shrugged. "Now, let's take a look at that arm, shall we", you jerked your head towards his arm; providing whatever comfort you could muster. He slid his hand towards you. Your fingers pressed into his shoulder, he winced at the pressure. "I need to be on top, let me stand up", you stood up and bent your figure to allow yourself to mend Kylo's dislocated shoulder. Before you could place your hands back on his arms, he used his free hand to grab your waist; pulling you on his lap with all his force. Your knees met the sides of the couch but remained in close contact with his thighs, your breath hitched. You were literally on top of Kylo. You cleared your throat; trying to hide the sudden warmth that crept up your cheeks. You placed one palm on the dislocated area and another grabbed his upper arm tight, getting ready to push it back in, you inhaled and exhaled loud; calming your senses. Your eagle vision; working at its best. You never knew what to name it other than eagle vision, you could see through skin; at night, heat signatures, ability to hide from force users. Your abilities were strange to say the least. You brushed off these thoughts, knowing that your mind was clearly stalling. You spotted the area and nodded at Kylo asking for his permission, he nodded back.
"In, 3........, 2..-", the loud crack echoed through out the empty room. He groaned, grabbed your waist; tight with the his hand. His head jerked forward on to your neck, his hot breathe causing every hair on your body to stand up. He kept himself in that position even after the pain of his now perfectly fine arm disappeared. He pulled back his head,  his eyes met yours, glistening under the stars. He looked...... vulnerable.

"Kylo", you whispered before his lips attacked yours. You inhaled sharply from your nose, not wanting to break the absolute bliss that was this kiss. No one man has ever touched you  like this, so authorative yet so arousing. It's as if he was commanding every part of you, to set itself on fire. Your cunt met his apparent bulge. Desire took control, you grinded yourself against his cock, he groaned in response. His hand made it's way to your hair, whilst the other worked on your ass. Grabbing a fistful and yanking your head back to get a better view of your neck. You moaned out loud. He planted kisses, following your jaw, down to your neck, sucking at the skin, leaving sloppy kisses and pink marks. You never loved the idea of being controlled in such a way, but you couldn't help it. His hands left your head and made it's way to cup your breasts, roughly.
"Little girl, loves being controlled", he whispered as he continued to work on your neck. These marks would be visible but you didn't pay it any mind. The lust sent any logic out the door. "Hm, I want to taste every bit of you and fuck you until you're braindead", his lips and threatening sent shockwaves down your spine. "It drives me insane, not being able to touch this body of yours. I want to mark all of it as, Mine", he pulled your lips to his again. He pulled back for a moment, drinking in the very sight of you. He bent his head slightly, brushing his lips against your hardened nipples, only a mere cloth seperated him from devouring it. "Tsk, tsk, no bra, nothing. I am going to have to discipline you", every word making you ache for him to be inside of you. You knew it would be painful, at first but now you're lost memory makes you unsure of ever being a virgin. With full force, you pushed his shoulders, causing him to fall back to couch. He was stunned by your action. "You left me like I was nothing, Ren. Now I get to control", you grinded against him, he hissed in response, you wouldn't fullfil his desire until he begged for you. You brought your lips to his, kissing him for a split second before pulling away, you could see his frustration. You slipped your hand to your clit without taking your clothes off, you began making circle's around it. You  moaned at its touch. That provoked the hungry beast in Kylo. He put an arm around you waist, and pivoted you on to the couch. "My little girl, what are you doing to me?", he whispered. You hooked a finger on the clothing on your exposed shoulder, "take it off now", he ordered. This was new, you never liked being told what to do yet here you were doing the exact opposite.

"No", you were trying to test his limit as he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh?", His lip twitched, "then I guess I have to rip it off myself", and with one swift and hard pull, he tore open your top like an animal. "Look at you, a little slut, denying my orders when your body is screaming for me. Look at you, pathetic little whore", he smacked your breast, causing you to whimper. He bent down and began kissing and sucking your nipple. Your back arched as his teeth pulled it slightly. You were under his spell, his little play thing, you knew as soon as he was done, he'd toss you out but at that moment, you didn't care, you just wanted him in you. His hold on your hips became tighter as he made his way down to your lower belly. Whilst his other hand played with your tits.  He hooked a finger under your black lace panties, pulling it upwards before letting it crash back to your skin. "If I had known you wore these kinds of clothing, I would've taken you sooner", he grinned as he pulled it down roughly. He, on the other remained fully clothed whilst you laid naked, you were embarrassed, the redness on your cheek remained. He watched purposefully. Examining every curve of your body. Like you were an art from the Renaissance. He sat by your feet, his eyes full of lust, you could see that he wanted to devour you right now. But, something stopped him. "You know what will happen when you eventually agree to do this?".

Lots of things, for one, you'll be kicked out, number two, you'll be his toy that he will eventually forget, which one is he suggesting?.

"If you let me do this, you'll agree to be mine and that no one can touch you", he lifted his finger towards you.

"Mhmm", was all you could manage to say. You truly didn't take his words to heart nor consider it.

After your permission, he didn't wait. A predator watching every mode his prey made. He crawled up to, his hungry eyes met yours. You were caught between his enchanting gaze, not moving an inch, neither did he.

He pulled you up to a seated position; whilst he stood up, wrestling with his pants, he unleased his cock. The size of him; made you drool, you licked your lips, bracing your mind, for what it is about to come. Without warning, he pushed his pulsing length into your mouth. His member hit the back of your throat. Your head booped, inside and out. He was being an absolute savage yet it aroused you more and more. Tears spilling from your eyes, chin covered with your drool. You moaned into his cock causing him to groan in response. "You look so perfect just like this", he hissed; continuing his assault in your mouth. You gagged at his brutality. His cock throbbed in your mouth, the moan that escaped your lungs, buzzed through him like fire, he hissed in response. "Fuck....", His thrusts became sloppy; losing rhythm, that's when you knew, he was close. The thought of him, cumming made you clench. The slurping sounds from your mouth grew louder and louder, as you kept your lips pressed against his sex. "Look at you, taking my cock so eagerly, like the good little slut you are. That little mouth of yours being put into better use now. Fuck...", He inhaled sharply through his teeth, he came into your mouth, moment's later, the warm fluid shot into your mouth, you swallowed every ounce of his seed, like it was desert. He grabbed your cheeks between his two fingers and pressed into the hard, "Open", he ordered. You did so obediently, he spat in your mouth and patted you cheeks to swallow and you did. "good girl", was all he said before he shoved his dick back into his pants and headed for his bedroom; sliding it shut. You sat in the same position; unmoving. All logic and reason came to you like a hurricane, you were embarrassed at yourself. The blurry reflection from the large screen of his T.V, you recoiled the woman you saw, the shameless, desperate little girl. That reflection was no warrior, no empress. That's a woman with no dignity and to make it worse, Kylo left you like you were nothing. Your jaw ached from the vigorous pumping. Your head was pounding; lazily putting on your clothes or whatever was left of it, you left his room. Thank Ren, it was lights out.

"Never again, Ren. Never again", you whispered, holding your hands close to your chest.

A/N: thank you all so much for 1.8k views, never thought it'd be read my so many. I love you guys.

wandxrlust7 here's your distraction, I love you sis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 14.7K 49
After the extinction of the Jedi, The First Order were on the hunt for the few remaining individuals who have the force still living within them. Aft...
11.1K 278 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
147K 2.7K 21
His face was just inches from mine. I smelled a fruity aroma coming from his hair. His perfectly shaped lips were too close for comfort. Kylo's brow...
54.7K 1K 12
❝takes one to know one ❞ • [Modern AU] • After a calamitous tragedy cleaves the Solo family in two, a mother transforms into the enemy of her own son...