Ask the KFC Gang and Friends

By Under_rune00

~ [Discontinued and extremely outdated] ~ (Undertale and Deltarune belong to Toby Fox! Any vids are credited... More

Ask us anything!
My Secret Mission
Moss Pies, Chickens, and Jesters
Kisses
Hotel: Trivago
Frisk Finally Snaps
Drunk Sans and The Newlyweds
Smash Ultimate on Crack
Chocolate Conquers All
Top Ten Anime Battles
Reminiscing
Stuffs
WHERE'S MY DELTARUNE PEOPLES-
Sh*ts about to go down, ya'll
Blueberries, Strawberries, and Pie

Crushes...?

678 10 24
By Under_rune00

(I'm probably going to put my favorite amvs up here. This is one of my favorites, please enjoy and go check out ThatOnePerson on youtube who made this vid.)

@Via_the_writer19 said:

I ship it! Especially Frans :3I have a question for everybody: have you liked someone before? If you have, tell us who they were!(This is going to be a great book, btw. I can just tell!)

Mittens: "Thanks. I was kind of worried nobody would even find this story. But moving on with the question, Sans?"

Sans: "Uh..." *Looks everywhere but Frisks while awkwardly chuckling*

Chara: "Well, Frisk?" *Smiles knowingly at Frisk*

Frisk: "Yep! I used to have a crush on someone before I fell, we even dated for a while but that didn't end very well." 

Chara: *Face palms* "I think they meant someone we all would actually know." 

Asriel: "Yeah, Frisk! Anyone we know? ANYONE AT ALL?" *Gives a quick glance at Sans then back at Frisk*

Frisk: *Catches on to what they were hinting at.* "I guess I had a small crush on paps when I first fell, but that was because he's so adorable!" 

Sans: *Eyes darkens*

Chara:"Um... Last time I checked, I was able to read your thoughts when I was still stuck to your soul and you had a crush on a different skeleton. Like a big crush." *Wiggles her eyebrows at Frisk*

Sans: *His white pinpricks reappear* "Wait... What?" *Starts slightly blushing*

Frisk: "Uhhh... I did... It was..." *Starts turning the color of Chara's eyes*

Kris and Asriel: *In the background laughing their butts off*

Frisk:  I can't tell him the truth... it would make things really awkward... *Gains a light bulb moment* "I had a crush on Brook from One piece! I know I'm a weird person to have a crush on someone who doesn't exist but he made really good puns!" 

Kris: *Spits out the moss he was just eating*

Asriel: "What...? Who the heck is that?"

Chara: "Goddammit, Frisk! I knew I shouldn't of let you watch that anime with Alphys..." *Face palms*

Sans: *Quickly snatches up his phone and looks the other skeleton up*

(I was just watching One Piece so this was the first other skeleton besides Sans and Papyrus that came to mind. Don't worry, things that will make you guys very happy will eventually happen depending on your questions and dares... =]p)

Sans: *Shows the rest of the group the picture* 

Ralsei: "How is it possible for him to have an afro?" 

Sans: *Grumbles under his breath* "Magic..."

Kris: "Really, Frisk? I guess you have a thing for tall skeletons then. Never expected it though." *Sends a mocking look to Sans*

Sans: *Glares back at Kris* Of all the fictional skeletons in the world, why did it have to be this guy...? 

Frisk: "Well anyways, your turn Asriel!"

Asriel: *Starts blushing* Oh crap... Dammit Frisk... "Uh... I guess I used to have a crush on Chara when we were kids..." 

Chara: *Starts choking on the chocolate currently being shoved into her mouth*

Asriel: "Chara?! Are you ok?!" *Goes to her side, and starts trying to help her spit it out*

Kris, Frisk, Sans, and Mittens: *Starts laughing*

Chara: *Swallows the chocolate and starts blushing redder than her natural blush* "Y-yeah, I'm g-good..."

Frisk: "Chara do you have something to say as well?"

Frisk, and Kris: *Grins mischievously at Chara*

Chara: *Starts blushing even more* "M-me too..." 

Asriel: *Blushes and looks away* So now I know I actually had a chance when I was a freaking kid...

Chara: "W-what about you Kris?"

Kris: *Looks over at Ralsei who wasn't paying attention* "Yeah..." *Starts blushing slighty*

Mittens: "Hey, Ralsei! You need to answer the question." 

Ralsei: "Huh? Oh ok..." *Hides under his hat and mumbles something*

Chara, Kris, and Sans: *Discussing miscellaneous things*

Mittens: "Can you repeat that please?" 

Ralsei: *Whispers to the asker* "(I haven't know people long enough to truly understand what I'm feeling but does fluttering feelings in my soul around Kris count?)"

Mittens: "Heheheheh, yup that counts!"

Chara: "Wait, Ralsei answered? What did he say?" *Looks over at Kris smiling*

Ralsei: *Hides even father in his hat*

Asriel: *Notices Ralsei's tiny horns* "Wait... Are you a goat too?"

Ralsei: "Huh? You just noticed that...?" *Pulls his hat down even father*

Sans: "It's hard to see with that hat on, kid." 

Chara: "Yeah, could you take it off? I wanna see if you really look a lot Asriel! Kris said you do."

Kris: *Walks over to Ralsei and hugs him* "You don't have to if you don't want to." 

Ralsei: *Faints*

Kris: "H-huh?! What did I... Did I do something wrong?!" *Starts panicking*

Chara: *Starts laughing her head off*

Asriel: *Walks over to help Kris*

Sans: "Looks like your in a goat-tastrophe, bud." *Winks at Frisk*

(Dear god that was terrible, I'm bad at coming up with puns but I gotta have him say at least one every chapter. XD)

Frisk: *Starts laughing*

Kris: "Mittens, what did I do?!" 

Mittens: "Build up our machine, you die tonight..." *Ignores him while listening to music*

Chara: "Is she listening to Build Our Machine?"

Frisk: *Trying to calm herself down* "I think so. Isn't that from Bendy and the Ink Machine?" 

Chara: "SHE'S LISTENING TO ANOTHER FANDOM'S SONG!! SHE A TRAITOR!" *Pulls out a knife*

Kris, and Asriel: *Frantically trying to wake up Ralsei*

Mittens: "Your the creator, you traitor..." 

Sans, and Frisk: *Burst out laughing*

Mittens: *Song ends* *Looks up at a smiling Chara holding a knife over her* "Put the knife away. We need to keep things merciful." 

Chara: *Groans, while getting pulled back by Frisk*

Mittens: "(Besides I think Can't Be Erased is better anyways.)" 

Chara: *Breaks free from Frisk's grasp* "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" 

Mittens: "Whelp, that's that. I hope those were good enough answers. (Cowards.) We'll be back!" *Starts running away*

Chara: "GET BACK HERE YOU TRAITOR!!!" 

Mittens: *Off in the distance* "BENDY AND THE INK MACHINE IS AWESOME!!" 

Chara: "DAMN YOU!!!" *Starts chasing her* 

Crazy Sans fangirls: "BENDY LOVER!! SANS WILL LIVE ON IN THE FANDOM FOREVER!!" *Follows Chara with knives in their hands*

Sans: "Da fuk...?"

Frisk: "I didn't know you had so many fans, Sans." 

Sans: "Uh..." *Looks down at his feet embarrassed*

Mittens: *Hides in a closet* "That escalated fast."

Chara: *Slices through the door looking in* "HERE'S CHARA!!" 

Mittens: "Oh shit-"

(Just in case your wondering, you may or may not see Mittens make an appearence in the next chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 205 7
"Oh come on hyung! i became a complete ghost to you every fucking day because you don't even pay attention to me!, only jake! jake! jake! jake!. Fuck...
289K 8.3K 14
Elisa Jones is abused by people at school and she is also abused at home by her father. She is about to give up hope. When she moves to a new place w...
360K 8.1K 24
Nico di Angelo is not per say, a happy camper. After the battle in Blood of Olympus he is told to stay in the infirmary for three days by the all-too...
254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...