blueberries.

By seoultwix

the only thing jisoo takes care of are the dolphins in her small town and her blueberries. that's why she nev... More

blueberries
00 | nirvana
01 | dolphins
02 | friends
03 | tension
04 | berries
05 | his kisses
06 | yogurt
07 | bus trip
08 | comfort
09 | library
10 | someone
11 | ignore
12 | activity
13 | warmth
14 | jokes
15 | camping
16 | office
17 | fireworks
18 | waves
20 | be fine
21 | mayor
22 | apologize
23 | stay
24 | take sides
25 | with you
26 | ashes
27 | safe and sound
28 | second threat
29 | eight teens
30 | utopia
31 | untold story
32 | the culprit
33 | hero's fall
34 | numbness
35 | changes
36 | jetplane
37 | welcome
38 | country roads

19 | protest

1.9K 163 44
By seoultwix

🐬

"ha, beat that!" he scoffs, pointing at the computer where his highest score was seen, just right above jisoo's record that was less than half away from him.

"funny," jisoo rolled her eyes. "it's my first time playing it! you've been mastering that game for a year now!" her lips twisted, crossing her arms as she faced him.

taehyung only chuckled, moving closer to her as he pouted his lips, pointing at it. "my prize, babe."

"unfair," jisoo mumbles, half-heartedly shifting near him. she leaned in for a peck, but taehyung quickly grabbed her by her nape to pull her more, as if he hated the fact that there was still space in between them.

she started whimpering even though their lips were pressed against each other. she placed her hands right exactly at his chest, trying to push him away.

but of course, taehyung, being taehyung, just pulled jisoo closer so he could deepen the kiss. jisoo quickly moved back, stopping him.

"yah! that's enough! we still need to review for the finals!" she stood up, walking near the small table so she could sit at the floor to start reading her notes.

jisoo looked back only to see taehyung pouting, his arms slowly crossing in front of his chest. "but you said five games, we still have two more!"

she giggled, finding him adorable. "later, after this. let's review first."

when taehyung finally obeyed her, they soon started reading quietly but with taehyung nonstop playing with jisoo's hair since they were seating beside each other. he kept playing with it like it was his stress reliever. inhaling her scent and gasping everytime he smells the blueberries.

"do you still have blueberries?" he suddenly asks her, resting for a bit.

jisoo only shook her head, tilting so she could face him. "none. jungkook ate everything before the class ended," she explains, pouting.

but taehyung only copied her expression, causing jisoo to laugh and reach for his cheeks to pinch it. "sorry, i'll bring a separate basket for you next time."

"wow, you love me that much?" he chuckles, which caused jisoo to blush by the sudden question.

"hmm.." she only looked away, returning from examining her notes so she could get away with his teasings.

dumbass! you think i would say yes right in front of you?!

"don't worry," he says, lowering his head to give her a peck on her lips again. "i can have blueberries without tasting a real one," then he pressed his lips to taste her.

jisoo widened her eyes, her heart skipping a beat every second whenever taehyung starts getting deeper and deeper.

it only stopped when they heard jisoo's phone ringing. she had to move away with a tomato face, making taehyung smirk as he watched his lady panic.

"hello, kook?" she answers the phone, sitting properly as if the other line could see her.

"yeah, i'm with taehyung. is there a problem?"

the mentioned man raised a brow, confused at what they were talking about. he was about to interrupt her but then jisoo stood up and started grabbing her books.

"w-what?! right now?!" she says in a worried voice. "i-i'll follow! yes, i'll tell taehyung. what are you even thinking?! take care of yourself!"

"what happened?" taehyung followed her movements, also holding her arms so she could at least still relax.

"j-jungkook," she says, breathing heavily. "he was with some locals starting a rally in front of his mother's firm. i don't know what exactly happened but he was asking for some help. tae, h-he was crying and.."

"okay, okay relax," he repeated, guiding jisoo towards the door so they could leave. "we'll go there, don't worry. can you ride your bike?" he grabbed her backpack, placing it on his shoulders while jisoo just nodded.

"alright, let's go, lead the way," he says and then both of them grabbed their own bikes.

jisoo was still shaking. the moment she heard jungkook's sob, she immediately wanted to know what happened that made him cry like that.

jungkook was never a crybaby. sure he's a softie to the girls and sometimes acts like a kid but he never really cried hard in front of them. the only time jisoo remembers that he cried like that was when yoongi got hospitalized and when the four of them joked about leaving the town.

"jisoo! taehyung!" right after placing their bikes on one of the trees nearby in front of the one and only business firm in nirvana, they heard lisa's voice calling them.

they rushed towards them only to see chaeyoung crying. her both hands covering her face as she continued sobbing.

the rest of their friends was around chaeyoung, calming her down. it was only jungkook that wasn't with them.

"what the hell happened?" taehyung exclaims, looking at the group of people protesting in front of the large gate of the small building, holding banners and placards.

"mass termination," jennie started explaining. "more than 50 employees were.. fired.."

"what?!" jisoo yelled in disbelief. "how- why would they do that?!"

"no one knows, that's why the locals started protesting. it's been past an hour and the ceo hasn't given any words and was just letting them do this," yoongi answered.

"where's jungkook?"

"with them," lisa answers in a shaky voice. "he doesn't want to stop.. and we can't find him either. he's been protesting since earlier.."

"d-does that mean.." jisoo couldn't finish her question. taehyung continued it by asking, "his mother and chaeyoung's dad.. did they got fired too?"

"yes," jimin nods. "man what the fuck is happening, really.."

"we need to find jungkook," jisoo says, wandering her eyes around the people who continued screaming and yelling their protests. "before it could even get worse."

"let's go," yoongi says, dragging jimin with him. "jen you stay her with lisa and chaeyoung. don't let her join these people," jennie only nodded, obeying him.

jisoo was about to follow the boys but taehyung immediately stopped her. "where are you going? stay here!"

"but jungkook is-"

"we can find him, just don't get involved with them! you might get hurt!" seeing him frustrated, only caused jisoo to bit her lower lip in nervousness. for jungkook, for chaeyoung, and for them.

"alright," she nodded, taking a step back and receiving a hold from lisa who pulled her towards them. "don't get hurt."

then the three of them ran, making their way to the crowd to find their friend. jisoo inhaled sharply, stopping herself from following them.

"i just, i- i don't know why.." chaeyoung suddenly started, still crying. "my dad did nothing! jungkook's mom did nothing! why would they fire them?!"

jennie held her by her hand, also caressing her back to relax her. chaeyoung continued, "mom's sick, and the only way we could get money is dad's work! now everything's gone and how are we supposed to live?!"

"chaeng," lisa mumbled, hugging her best friend.

"everything's going to be alright," jisoo consoled, but she felt her own heartbreaking. she just needed to lie. lie for the sake of her friend's comfort.

"kook's dad is gone.. it's only his mother who was working hard for them but.. now it's.. nothing.." she still continues, new tears escaping her eyes.

when they successfully made her relax, loud noises and screams stopped them. they all glanced at the gate and saw the locals starting to get wild, throwing eggs, fruits, water bottles, stones, and even the placards they were holding.

they heard someone announcing something, probably one of the workers who was trying to stop the crowd.

but they went ballistic, pushing hard to open the gate it started shaking badly. the four of them stood up in panic, worrying about their friends.

"what's happening?!" lisa nervously asks, taking a step closer. she only stopped when she pointed at someone, screaming their names making jisoo to look at where she was facing.

jennie gasped, her tears now visible. chaeyoung only cried harder and lisa immediately called for help. jisoo stared at them, dumbfounded and her eyes slowly getting teary.

it was taehyung, jimin and yoongi carrying jungkook that has blood rushing down from his head that almost covered the half of his face.

"jungkook!"

"call for some help!"

🐬

we'rE JUST STARTing
yehet !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 3.4K 31
Jennie Doesn't care for love,until that a super hot guy called Taehyung come to her school,and she had to stuck with him all the time.. The cover and...
3.4K 195 16
Lisa chooses to go out on a nice night with her friends to celebrate getting a good job at last. She meets a handsome stranger at the club, and they...
9.6K 552 27
Jungkook and Jisoo were best friends from childhood. Jungkook liked Jisoo from beginning. Let's see what happens when Jisoo was forced to marry the c...
2.2K 166 27
"Tae, do you believe in reincarnation? " " That's super dumb stuff, why do you ask?" " Because when I die, I'll be reincarnated with you " A Vsoo ff...