Love Mistake

Por Allybebo

falling in love is beautiful... but falling in love with the wrong person can destroy you... Más

My Words
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Not an update
Chapter 18
Happy Birthday Kokkie
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New stories
Chapter 25
Special 💜
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
I purple you 💜
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Celebrations 🥳
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
2 years with LM
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Am I wrong? 🤔
Important announcement
chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Semi Final)
Final
The End 🥺
See You Soon 💟
please show support

Chapter 14

1.8K 81 32
Por Allybebo

Jungkook's POV:

I had a great time with Lisa. She was very pretty and beautiful. She was good and all but there's something that I was missing. I was missing someone. The person was none other than Jennie. It being almost 3 weeks we broke our relationship. And from then I didn't have sex with anyone. I didn't know why but I didn't feel to do it. But seeing Jennie moving on so fast that I decided to move on too. I didn't want to hold myself back for her. If she can move on with anyone else then I can do the same.

Today was the night. The girl who I like was with me. While dancing I kissed Lisa. She didn't object and kissed me back. The kiss became hotter and we didn't stop there. Lisa made me shirtless in a minute. I smirked. I know what she wanted. She wanted me and I wanted her.

While we were kissing, my eyes were close. I broke the kiss and opened my eyes to see the girl underneath me. I was shocked to see her. "Jennie!", I said in my mind. She smiled and looked in my eyes. "Kookie~ I want you. I want you really bad.", she said in a seductive and needy way. Finally~ she was here and she wanted me as much I do. I didn't waste anytime and kissed her again. But this kissed was passionate, needy and full of hunger. She moaned softly during the kiss.

She flipped me without breaking the kiss and she was top of me now. My eyes were closed the whole time. She broke the kiss and I looked at her. I was shocked again. It wasn't Jennie. It was Lisa. I stopped and got her off from me. I sat down on the couch. What just happened to me? Why did I see her? Why I still want her? Why can't I move on? All the questions were going on in my mind.

Lisa was surprised and confused by Jungkook's behavior.

Lisa: what happened Jungkook?
Jungkook: nothing. I need to go to the washroom.

Before Lisa could say anything, Jungkook stood up and went to the washroom, leaving Lisa in the living room alone.

After reaching the washroom. Jungkook washed his face again and again. He had all the flashback of all those moments that he spend with Jennie. He looked at the mirror and his was looking like a shit right now.

He changed his clothes and went back to the living room. Lisa was still sitting there. She saw him and smiled. He smiled back.

Lisa: you okay? What happened?
Jungkook: yeah. Nothing. It's very late, you should go home now. I'll drop you, let's go.

Lisa didn't say anything but just nodded.

Jennie's POV:
After Lisa and Jungkook left, I went to unnie's room to check on her. She was still sleeping. I went to my favorite place of the house and sat there, watching the stars. It was so peace in here.

After some minutes later, I got from Tae. It was a picture of Tannie and Kuma.

Taehyung 🐯

I looked at the picture and smiled.

[Mommy missing you
both too 😊>

<what about their daddy?
You don't miss him? 😗]

[No. Why would I?
I only miss my babies.😛>

<oh! That's hurt. That's
disappointing. 🙁
Lol.. Anyway, how is Jisoo
now? ]

[Fine now. She is sleeping.>

After replying to Tae I looked at the picture of Tannie and Kuma. I wouldn't stopped but smiled. Tae knows how to change my mood. That's why I like him. He really cares about others than himself. He knows how to love and take care of a person. And that's the reason why I can't love him back.

Jisoo: what are you smiling at?

Jennie looked at her with a smile. She sat beside her.

Jennie: it's a picture of Tannie and Kuma. Look~
Jisoo: aww~ they are cute. (Adore)
Jennie: they are. (Loved)

Jennie put the phone a side and turned to Jisoo.

Jennie: you okay?
Jisoo: yeah. I am fine. (Thickly smiled)
Jennie: what happened unnie?
Jisoo: nothing. I... I just don't wanna talk about it.

Jennie just sighed then softly smiled at her.

Jennie: fine. When you are ready, we will talk. (Smiled)

Jisoo smiled back and nodded.

Jisoo: Jen can I ask you something?
Jennie: what unnie?
Jisoo: is there something between you and Jungkook?
Jennie: what-what do you mean unnie?
Jisoo: I heard your and his conversation today. It felt there is something between you two. And you guys are hiding something.

Jennie looked away to avoid the eye contact.

Jisoo: Jen tell me. I want your answer. I want to know.
Jennie: unnie, please. I don't want to. If I tell you, you may hate me or judge me.
Jisoo: Jennie you know me very well. You, Chae and Lisa are like younger sister to me. How can you think I'll judge you for anything? I will never. Just tell me sweetie, what happened. (Nicely cared)

Jennie sighed and told her everything. Jisoo was totally surprised.

Jennie: unnie trust me, when I heard Lisa likes Jungkook, I immediately broke our relationship. I really didn't want to have a sex relationship with the person my friend likes. I know I did wrong but I didn't know back then that in future this would happen.
Jisoo: what you did was right and I am proud of you. (Smiled)
Jennie: really unnie?
Jisoo: yes. You took the right step in the right time. (Smiled)
Jennie: so you are not mad at me?
Jisoo: no. But you did one thing wrong. You didn't tell about this to Tae. That guy loves you and he has full rights to know the truth.
Jennie: unnie what will I tell him? Tae I was in a sex relationship with your friend. Unnie he will get hurt.
Jisoo: but he will be hurt more if he learns about this later from anyone else. Jen you gave him a chance. He is doing everything for this relationship. Trust is a big thing. And he trust you a lot. A person gets hurt the most when someone break their trust. Don't you think his has rights to know about everything? As I saw before he is in love with you. And I believe, he will understand you. Because when someone loves you, they are always there to hold you and forgive you when you do mistakes. (Smiled and explained)

Jennie nodded and Jisoo hugged her. Jennie hugged her back tightly. When Tae called.

Jisoo: look he is video calling.
Jennie: maybe he wants to show me, Taennie Kuma.
Jisoo: maybe he wants to see you.
Jennie: what? Why would he?
Jisoo: you will know. Pick up the call. (Hinted)

Jisoo left with a smile and Jennie went to her room to talk to Tae.

Jisoo was in kitchen to eat something when someone belled the door bell. Jisoo open the door and met Lisa and Jungkook.

Jisoo: hey you guys. (Smiled)
Jungkook: hello noona. How are you now?
Jisoo: I am good Jungkook, thank you.
Jungkook: that's good to know. I'll take a leave now.
Jisoo: wae? come inside.
Jungkook: no noona. I was here to drop Lisa. I may leave now.
Jisoo: yaa you drive all way to drop her. Come inside and have some then leave. Okay? Come. (Nicely)

Jungkook nodded and went inside. He sat in the living room but he was looking around. As if he was searching for someone. Jisoo noticed that.

Jisoo gave Jungkook a glass of water and sat opposite of him. Lisa sat beside Jungkook.

Lisa: where is Jennie, unnie?
Jisoo: she is in her room. (Glared at Jungkook) actually Tae called so that's why.

Lisa said oh and Jisoo looked at Jungkook. Who looked really mad. Then he stood up.

Jungkook: I should leave now. Thank you for the water noona.

Jisoo smiled a little and nodded.

Lisa: I'll walk you outside.
Jungkook: it's fine. No need to do that. Bye. (Left)

Lisa couldn't say anything because Jungkook immediately left after what he said.

Jungkook's POV:
I left the house immediately after hearing that Jennie was talking to Tae. I don't know why but that boiled my blood. I came outside and looked at her window. I saw her laughing and talking while looking at her phone. She was really happy. How can she be happy without me? How can she moved on so fast? That I couldn't? I angrily went to my car and drove to my house.

Jennie's Side

Jennie: oh my god, Taennie and Kuma what are you guys doing? (On the phone)
Tae: they become super naughty today. It is so hard to handle them. I think they miss you too much.
Jennie: aww~ don't my babies mommy is coming tomorrow. (Adore)
Tae: hmmm~ but someone is missing you more than them. (Pout)
Jennie: who?
Tae: oh you didn't know who? It's me you dummie. (rolled his eyes)
Jennie: (chuckled) don't worry I am coming tomorrow.
Tae: yeah I know. (chuckled)
Jennie: till then take care of the babies. Feed them then send them to bed.
Tae: yes ma'am I will. See boys what mommy said. I already feed you both now it time for bed. Say good night to mommy. (To the dogs)

Yeontan and Kuma barked as response. Jennie chuckled and Tae gave a flying kiss before ending the call.

Jennie: I think Jisoo unnie is right. Tae trust me and likes me a lot. And he has full rights to learn about the truth. I will tell him the truth. (Said to herself)

In the morning

Namjoon, Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin and Tae were sitting in the canteen when Jin came. Namjoon and Yoongi ignored him.

Jimin: hyungs don't ignore him.
Yoongi: what else do you expect Jimin?
Tae: but he feels guilty for it.
Yoongi: what's the point of feeling guilty after what he did?
Tae: he made a mistake but he feels bad. Why can't you guys just listen to him?
Jin: it's okay Tae. After what I did, it's fair to be angry with me.
Namjoon: we are not angry at you, we are just disappointed.
Yoongi: you betrayed someone and expect us to behave good with you?
Hobi: yaa stop you two. He is our friend. If he made a mistake it's our duty to show him the right path. Not blame or point at him. Jin sit down.

Jin sat down beside Tae and Jimin.

Hobi: now talk you guys.
Namjoon: I just want to ask you Jin, do you really feel guilty and sorry?
Jin: yes I do. And I really want to fix everything.
Yoongi: then do it.

Jin was confused. But other wasn't.

Jin: what do you mean?
Namjoon: what Yoongi said is you should do the right thing.
Yoongi: tell the truth.

Jin was in a difficult situation right now. He can't reveal the truth because it will affect to Dahyun's reputation. But he wanted to help Jisoo too.

Namjoon: I know it's difficult for you to choose. But this is the right thing to do. Remember, Truth is like medicine. It maybe bitter but it helps to heal everything. (Adviced)

Jin nodded and said.

Jin: fine I'll think about it.
Tae: it's fine hyung. I know it's difficult for you.

Everyone nodded. No matter what they do but they all there for each other. They were talking but then Yoongi saw something.

Yoongi: guys I'll just right back.

He stood up and left.

Tae: where does he go?

Hobi: maybe he have to pee really bad. It's really hard to control pee. Specially when you have a boner.

Tae and others made a face.

Jimin: hyung no one wants to know that.
Hobi: what? that's true.

They all sighed of irritation and then started eating.

Waiting eagerly. Here you go. In the next chapter, I am doing an announcement and also doing my face reveal. So yeah 😗

Thank you so much for reading. Comment your thoughts options and suggestions. ILY 😊💖

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

99.9K 2.1K 39
Loving someone can mean only two things, you can get hurt and you can get hurt even more. Jungkook and Lisa both are living their lives separately bu...
58.8K 1.5K 32
In which taehyung and Jennie fall in love all over again after some.......well let's just say..........problems......
5.2K 259 18
they are not couple...... but when they see their future then what happened??
252K 8.7K 31
Rose and Jungkook are two idols that fall in love but with many complications due to schedules, scandals, and many more. Will they be able to love ea...