XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Throne of bones
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺

4.9K 316 196
By Benikru

Sleep wrapped around Jimin like a safety blanket and his dreams about chocolate, caressed his eyelids and lulled him into an even deeper slumber. Jimin didn't even acknowledge the distant feeling of something brushing against his nose, causing it to twitch and scrunch up.

"Jimin."

The barely audible whisper wrapped around his hand and pulled him out of his unconscious state. Jimin could feel the owner of the voice, bop his nose and tap their fingers against his chubby cheek.

"Jimin." Another breathy murmur reached his ears and echoed in his mind, causing his face to scrunch up and a whine to tear out of his sore throat.

The realisation that someone was tapping their fingers against his cheeks and brushing his hair out of his face, ripped Jimin out of his sleep. A sharp gasp tumbled past his lips and his eyes flew open as he sat up, only to cry out in pain and hunch over from the quick movement.

Jimin's eyes teared up and his face twisted into a grimace, he swallowed down the lump in his throat and allowed his eyes to flicker up to Baekhyun. The male was crouching down next to his bed, a look of concern on his face as he raised his hand towards Jimin's face.

"Hey, are you alr-" Baekhyun asked softly, hand reaching out to brush against the side of Jimin's face as he eyed the bandage on his forehead. His words faltered when Jimin flinched away from his touch and only stared at him with swollen eyes.

Jimin allowed his eyes to adjust as he took in his surroundings, realising that he was inside of his cell. His hand automatically reached out towards his back, wondering if it was all a horrible nightmare, but as his hand traveled up his shirt, the tips of his fingers came in contact with a bandage.

Jimin paled and jerked his hand away as if he had been burned. His shoulders dropped and he stared at his lap blankly, only to realise that a thick duvet was wrapped around his legs and pooled around his waist. Jimin inhaled sharply and grabbed fistfuls of the duvet, the realisation, that everything was real, fell on him like a ton of bricks.

After Jimin gave up struggling and allowed Sehun to do what he wanted to do, Sehun took the razor and engraved something into his back. Jimin shivered as he remembered the agonising pain spreading across his back with every cut and the way the cold water sprinkled across his burning wounds.

Jimin remembered how after Sehun finished carving into his back, he spit a glob of spit on him and left him in the bathroom for anyone to find. Anger bubbled up in his stomach at the realisation that if the wrong person found him, Jimin may have been in a worse condition or he wouldn't have been here at all.

Thankfully, a young male with caramel coloured curls, a long straight nose and heart shaped lips was the one who found Jimin. The unknown male didn't say anything as he carefully picked up a barely conscious Jimin and brought him to the infirmary.

"Jimin?"

Jimin blinked and snapped out of his thoughts, realising that he had been holding onto the duvet tightly as he glared down at the ground. Jimin shook his head and exhaled sharply before twisting his head around to look at Baekhyung.

"I'm okay." Jimin murmured, pulling the duvet off of his legs and throwing them over the edge of the bed to stand up. His face was scrunched up into a painful grimace and a hiss left his lips at the rash movement.

"Are you sure you're okay? Because I woke up and I saw Suga leave our cell and now you're looking like a truck ran ove-"

"Baekhyun, sweetie." Jimin sent him a sugary smile, his eyes scrunching up in the corners and his mouth parting to reveal his crooked tooth, "Please shut up." Jimin's smile crumbled as soon as he finished speaking and he pushed off of the bed with a sharp gasp.

Jimin's legs shook as he stood- begging him to sit back down and get more rest. Jimin ignored the pleads coming from his muscles and, instead, stumbled towards his clothes and grabbed himself a pair of black jogging pants.

He ignored Baekhyun's concerned gaze on his back and bent down with a hiss to pull the jogger up his legs. Jimin released a breath of relief as he straightened back out, feeling the skin on his back tighten as he put some strain on his stitches.

"I...I need to go somewhere." Jimin turned around to face Baekhyun, running a hand through his washed out lavender locks. Baek pouted back at him, his eyes wide with worry as he stared at Jimin from his place on his bed. Jimin sighed and pressed his hand against his eyes before he pulled it away and approached Baekhyun, "I'm fine, Suga didn't do anything. He actually gave me a blanket, so if you get cold at night, we can cuddle." Jimin shot him a wink before turning around and limping out of the cell.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Shallow pants left Jimin's plump lips as he stopped in front of Suga's cell- one hand pressing against the wall next to him and the other wiping away the sweat on his forehead with the sleeve of his shirt.

After last night, Jimin had so many questions and he couldn't wait to ask them all. He needed answers from Suga and being tortured wouldn't stop him from trying to hitch a ride out of the prison.

Jimin straightened out, face twisting into a grimace as another shiver of pain ran through his head and down to his pinky toes. He rolled his head around and ignored the pain as he stepped in front of Suga's cell and ripped open the bars.

"I came fo-" The confident words died out on Jimin's tongue at the sight of Suga.

The said man was sitting in his chair at his desk- leaning into the seat with his legs crossed and popped up on top of the desk. Suga's black hair fell around his head in messy strands- tangling and intertwining with each other. But the thing that made Jimin speechless was the fact that Suga only wore a pair of grey sweatpants, leaving his chest on full display.

"Damn, hello there, daddy." Jimin smirked, eyes trailing down Suga's sharp collar bones, pecks and his ivory abs. Jimin's brows rose and he leaned forward as if getting closer would allow him to peak over Suga's sweatpants and see what's inside.

"You know," Suga spoke up, making Jimin's eyes flicker up to his catlike ones. Suga twirled a pen between his long, veiny fingers- eyes trailing down Jimin's body, "If you accepted my deal, you wouldn't have to imagine what's under my pants."

Jimin's face dropped and he quickly straightened out, shooting Suga an eye roll as he marched into the room as if his entire body wasn't aching. He stopped next to Suga's chair, making him raise a brow and watch Jimin with amusement. Jimin ignored him and grabbed the back of his chair, whirling him around to fully face him.

Suga's feet slid off the desk as he was forced to face Jimin, yet the smirk on his face only widened. Jimin tightened his grip on the back of the chair and stared down at him with his chin turned upwards.

"I'm gonna kill Sehun and Seonghwa." Jimin sneered, eyes blazing with anger and lip curling in the corner.

"Okay." Suga shrugged- one hand tapping his fingers against the armrest and, the other, twirling the pen between his fingers.

Jimin was momentarily surprised- eyes widening and lips parting as if he expected Suga to argue and even threaten him. Jimin ran his tongue over his bottom lip and coughed before speaking again, "You saw the pictures of Namjoon."

"I did." Suga's smirk didn't falter and his eyes stayed glued to Jimin's honeycomb ones.

Jimin's nose twitched and his brows knitted together before he eyed Suga and allowed his hand to slip away from the back of the chair, "So you know that if you don't comply, Namjoon will die from torture."

"The thing that I know..." Suga threw the pen on his desk before abruptly standing up. Jimin's eyes widened when Suga's bare chest brushed against the thin fabric of his shirt. He gulped and took a hesitant step back, only for Suga to wrap a loose hand around his small waist and press him against his desk. Suga's body hovered a few millimetres over Jimin's as he leaned down so that they'd be face to face, "..is that the person torturing Namjoon, isn't experienced or he just doesn't want to do it."

Jimin gulped and leaned into the desk behind him, pressing his hands on the edge of it, to hold himself up, "Do you really want to test that theory?" Jimin purred, hand pressing against Suga's naked abdomen and slowly trailing up his stomach and chest.

Suga ignored Jimin's hand on his chest and placed his veiny arms on the desk on either side of him, caging him in. He leaned closer to Jimin until their noses were brushing together and their breaths mixed together. Jimin's heart pounded against his chest and his eyes flickered down to Suga's doll like lips as they moved with every word that left his lips, "Since you're the reason why I lost four of my men, you and your pup will take their place."

Suga abruptly pulled away from Jimin, after he finished speaking, and grabbed his chair. Jimin blinked in puzzlement- one hand tightening around the edge of the desk and the other hovering in the air where Suga used to stand. He huffed out a laugh of disbelief as he watched Suga roll the chair over to the desk and plop down on it.

"What?" Suga quirked a brow, sitting right in front of Jimin, who was leaning against the desk. Suga leaned back into his chair, placing his elbow on the armrest and his chin on his knuckles as his eyes roamed Jimin's body.

Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest, "What do you mean 'I got rid of four of your men'?"

"You didn't get rid of them, you're the reason I had to get rid of them." Suga corrected, a yawn escaping his lips as he stared up at Jimin with boredom.

Jimin's confusion grew even larger and he bit his lip, staring down at the ground as he thought. Suddenly it hit him- why Suga so easily accepted Jimin killing Sehun and Seonghwa.

"Wait!" Jimin exclaimed, pushing off of the desk and slamming his hands down on the armrests of Suga's chair, "Did you actually fucking kill those assholes without even allowing me to get a single punch in?" Jimin seethed, cheeks tinting a soft shade of pink and grip tightening around the armrests.

Suga released a dramatic sigh and shifted in his seat so that they would be fully facing each other. Suga raised his hand and trailed the tips of his fingers along Jimin's jaw until he finally reached his chin, "This is the exact reason why I had to get rid of Sehun and Seonghwa, Jimin." A shiver ran down Jimin's spine as his name rolled down Suga's tongue, dripping with venom, "If you want to come with me, obedience is one of the requirements."

Jimin scoffed and slapped Suga's hand away before straightening out and sliding past him, "You can shove your obedience up your ass, asshole."

"So what are you gonna do, Jimin, Hmm?" Suga released a husky chuckle, turning his chair around so that his eyes would be able to follow Jimin as he walked towards the exit of the cell, "After all this effort, you're gonna run off to find someone else to leech off of?"

Jimin spun around to face him, a look of offence covering his features. His eyes sharpened and he straightened out, staring back at Suga defiantly, "I don't think you realise that this," Jimin gestured between them as he took a step closer to an amused Suga, "It has to be mutual benefit, so I suggest that instead of viewing me as one of your little slaves, you view me as an equal." Jimin sneered, pursuing his lips and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Is that what you want, Jimin?" Suga cocked his head to the side, his expression completely calm and collected. After Jimin gave him a firm nod, Suga released a sigh and slouched into his chair. His eyes ran over Jimin as he crossed one leg over the other, so that his ankle would be touching his knee, "That can be arranged." He nodded, leaning his jaw against his knuckles.

Jimin's face lit up with a satisfied smile and he allowed his shoulders to drop. He was about to speak, but Suga beat him to it, "But.."

Jimin's face dropped and he gave Suga a resentful look, "Why does there always have to be a 'but'?" Jimin whined and shifted on his feet.

"It's because people like butts." Suga rolled his eyes, standing up from his seat and walking over to his clothes. He picked up a black shirt and pulled it over his head, shielding himself from a pouting Jimin. He turned around and walked over to the smaller male, leaning down so that they could be face to face, "If you want to be my equal, you can't just sit back and watch me do everything. I want you to participate in everything I do." Suga murmured, tapping his fingers against the bottom of Jimin's chin.

Jimin huffed and pushed his hand away, "That's understandable." He grumbled.

Suga hummed, straightening back out before reaching his hand out and placing it on Jimin's lower back, "Come, I'll introduce you to someone." Suga said as he ushered Jimin out of the cell.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The cafeteria fell silent as the door burst open and Jimin strutted inside with Suga trailing behind him. Everyone's eyes had widened and even those inmates, who minded their business and didn't get involved in the drama, turned their attention on the gang leader.

Suga placed his hand on Jimin's lower back and manoeuvred him around the room to his table. There was two people sitting at the table- one of them had their back turned to Jimin, while the other was facing their direction.

Jimin's face lit up at the sight of Taehyung slouching into the plastic seat- his arms crossed over his chest and pout on his lips as he glared at the male sitting across him.

"Pup!" Jimin grinned widely, gifting everyone, who stared at him, his crescent smile. He escaped Suga's arm and fast walked towards Taehyung, trying to hide the fact that he was injured and in pain.

Taehyung perked up at Jimin's voice, sitting up in his seat and opening his arms for Jimin to crawl into. Jimin climbed into Tae's lap with a grin and wrapped his arms around his neck, nuzzling his face into Tae's blonde locks. Taehyung beamed and squeezed him tightly, only for Jimin to wince and release a hiss.

"Easy, Tae." Jimin released a nervous laugh, taking Taehyung's arms and loosening them around his body.

Taehyung's smile dropped and his eyes squinted as he eyed Jimin suspiciously. His arms were loosely wrapped around Jimin's waist as he leaned into his chest. One of Jimin's arms was wrapped around Tae's neck, playing with the hair on the nape of his neck, while the other caressed Taehyung's clothed arm.

Jimin's smiled and looked at the other side of the table, only for his smile to falter and a glare to appear on his face, "What the fuck." Jimin scoffed out, sitting up straighter in Tae's lap as he glared at the male sitting next to Suga, "What's he doing here?" Jimin jabbed a finger in Jackson's direction.

"Yeah, I don't like him either." Jackson spoke up, his nose scrunching up as he leaned over to Suga and muttered, "He killed my dad."

"He's here because you hate him." Suga addresses them both at the same time, a look of amusement flashing across his face before he hid it behind a look of indifference, "And I know you never like your father." He told Jackson, who pouted and slouched in his seat.

Jimin's face remained scrunched up and his fingers hovered in the air before he swung it in Suga's direction, "You did this purposefully!" He accused the pale man, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning into Taehyung's chest.

Suga rolled his eyes and placed his elbows on the table, "Obviously." He grumbled, eyes flickering over to the counter, "I would've gotten bored." He stated, eyes lingering on the waffles hidden behind the counter before his head swung around to look at Jackson, "Go get us some waffles." He nodded at the counter and Jackson complied with a sigh.

Jimin's nose scrunched up and he cocked a brow, eyes following Jackson as he walked away to get them food. Taehyung's hold on Jimin tightened as Suga smirked and leaned closer to the pair, eyes boring into Jimin's honeycomb ones, "See. Equals." He sent Jimin a wink, indicating that he could've commanded Jimin to get food, but he chose Jackson instead.

"How nice." A sugary smile appeared on Jimin's face, yet his words dropped with sarcasm and annoyance. Suga smirked before he looked a Taehyung, who's face was cold as he stared back at him.

"Does he talk?" Suga asked bluntly, leaning back into his chair and tapping his fingers against the table, without looking away from a glaring Taehyung.

Jimin's eyes flickered up to Taehyung and his expression softened at the sight of his soulmate. A ghost of a smile appeared on his face as he cupped Taehyung's face and pressed a kiss to his temple. Taehyung relaxed and the emotionless mask on his face crumbled into a small smile. He placed his chin on Jimin's shoulder and smiled down at the table as he played with Jimin's white shirt.

Jimin smiled at him before looking back at Suga, who had been observing their interaction the entire time, "If he wants to." Jimin murmured softly with the shrug of his shoulders.

Jackson chose this as the right time to come back- placing plates of food on their table before pulling out some water bottles from his pockets. He plopped down on his chair and grabbed himself a plate of waffles, ignoring Jimin's and Taehyung's presence entirely.

Jimin rolled his eyes at him and turned his attention on Suga, watching him as he grabbed a plate with golden waffles and syrup, "Whats the plan?" Jimin asked bluntly, not touching the food as he watched Suga eat.

Suga's eyes didn't leave his plate as he cut off a piece of waffle and placed it on the tip of his tongue. His eyes flickered up to Jimin and he rose a brow, noticing that he wasn't eating, "We'll discuss it later. Eat." He commanded, pointing his fork at the food in front of Jimin.

Jimin huffed and with an eye roll, he slid the food over to him and Taehyung, and cut into the crunchy waffles. The group of four ignored the lingering eyes on them and spent the rest of the morning in silence as they ate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 11.2K 24
In which Jimin is a vampire and he thinks Yoongi is one too... but he is very mistaken.
21K 1.4K 44
They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still madly in love with each other even after t...
368K 17.6K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...
267K 11.8K 32
What happens when Taehyung is accidentally kidnapped by a ruthless gang? --- Taehyung Centric/Taegi/Vhope/Vkook/Vmin Started: 3/6/18 Ended: 20/6/18 ...