"Final shot at love: The Unkn...

Da MTWdays

*Read "One last shot at love" first before reading this continuation book. Few months has passed and Rainbow... Altro

Intro:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Warning: Make out scene
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Path A
Chapter 30: Path A part 2
Chapter 31: Path B (Alternate)
Chapter 32: Path B part 2 (Alternative ending)

Chapter 9

636 19 54
Da MTWdays

*87 days to go before the wedding~

My whole body was trembling in fear as I stare at our broken picture, but what shocked me the most is Twilight's face has X mark while the letter T is bellow it.

"Rainbow, Twilight's awake!"

My thoughts vanished as soon I heard Applejack calling my name, so I took the picture with me and ran back upstairs.

When I busted in the room, I saw Twilight seating up on the bed while she started to cough blood out.

Rd: "Danm it Twi what happened?" I asked worriedly as I ran towards her.

Ts: "Sunset.. Where's Sunset?!"

Aj: "Relax sugarcube! Sunset isn't here.. What happened?"

Ts: "S-sunset was missing yesterday so.. I went here to check for her.. But as soon I entered her bedroom, I felt something hard striked my head.." Twilight explained with pure fear in her voice, making us worried even more.

Fs: "Where's Sunset now?"

Ts: "Isn't she with you girls?"

Pp: "No.. We haven't seen her since Sunday."

Rd: "Dont worry, I'll call her." I started, taking out my phone in my pocket. "Oh, I found this too." I added before handing out the broken picture frame to Twilight.

Ts: "W-what is this?!"

Rd: "I dont know but.. What does your attacker look like?"

Ts: "All I saw was some black clothing  before I passed out, why?"

Rd: " I think I know who attacked you.. I need to call Sunset." I lastly replied before walking out of the room.

I then stepped outside Sunset's damage house and dialed Sunset's number in my phone.

When my phone finally rang, Sunset quickly answered my incoming call.

Ss: "Hey Dash."

Rd: "Sunset where the hell were you?!"

Ss: "Why? Whats wrong? "

Rd: "Its your goddamn girlfriend, she's been attacked."

Ss: "WHAT?! WHEN?! IS SHE OKAY? WHERE IS SHE NOW?!"

Rd: "F*ck Sunset chill! Were here at your place, I think some idiotic robbers broke into your house without stealing anything.. Except some jewelries.."

Ss: "Oh Celestia.. Is Twilight okay? Please tell me she's okay!"

Rd: "She's fine Sunset, she's just has tons of scars and bruises but nothing serious.. We need you here right now."

Ss: "Im on my way!"

As soon Sunset ended our call, my phone suddenly rang another incoming call from a unknown user so I answered it with slight fear.

Rd: "H-hello? Who is this?"

No one answered but.. I can hear someone breathing heavily.

Rd: "Who is this?!"

???: "T has been striked down.. R is next."

Rd: "What?! Who are you, what did you do?!

The call suddenly ended, making me drop my phone in pure fear. The caller's voice was a man.. But he's voice sounds familiar..

And what does he mean "R is next.."? Is he targeting Rarity now? But she's still in prison but.. How does he know all of my friends?

As soon I saw a car driving towards me in full speed, my eyes widened in shock before jumping out of the way to avoid getting hit.

Rd: "What the f*ck?!" I gasped in shock as the car stopped a few inches from me.

When the idiotic driver stepped outside the car, I looked up and saw Sunset with a worried look.

Rd: "What the hell Sunset?! You almost ran over me!"

Ss: "Where's Twilight?!" She asked, totally ignoring my question.

Rd: "She's inside, in the bedroom-"

Ss: "Twilight!" Sunset yelled in a state of panic before running inside the house.

I haven't seen Sunset panic this much.. She must really love Twilight so much.

I just stood up and followed Sunset enter the house, but as soon she charged into the bedroom, she immediately ran up to Twilight and pulled her into a hug.

Ss: "Twilight! What happened are you okay?!"

Ts: "Babe.. Where were you?" Sunset asked with a broken voice.

Ss: "I was helping Princess Twilight back in equestria.. Im so sorry Im was not here to protect you!" Sunset cried as her voice was filled with guilt.

Fs: "Princess Twilight? Our friend back at highschool?"

Pp: "I think so.."

Ss: "Twilight babe.. Im so sorry!" Sunset yelled again while tears slowly drip down her face, still hugging Twilight who was just speechless at the time.

Ss: "Twilight.. Please talk to me!"

Rd: "Sunset chill please.."

Ss: " No! Why the hell would I relax when someone hurt my fiancée?!"

Ts: "S-sunset.." Twilight finally spoke up.

Ss: "Yes sweetheart?" Sunset asked with a forced smile in her face.

Ts: " I need some time alone.. Please dont talk to me. " she replied, facing away from Sunset.

Sunset's smile immediately faded away as tears freely flow down her face.

Ss: "I understand.. Im sorry.." Sunset said with a broken voice before walking out of the room.

As soon Sunset left the room, Twilight began to burst out in tears. Pinkie pie and Fluttershy quickly gave her a comforting hug to make her calm down.. But its no use.

I then sat down beside Applejack on the couch beside the bed, laying my head on her shoulders afterwards.

Rd: "What the hell is happening to us.."

Aj: "I dont know sugarcube.. But everything is gonna be alright, I promise."

Pp: "Should we call the cops?"

Rd: "Nah.. They're practically worthless at this type of situations."

Fs: "When did you learn that?"

Rd: "Action movies.."

Aj: "You gotta stop watching those."

Rd: "Whatever.. Lets just don't get the police included here okay?"

Everybody then agreeded to me before silence surrounded the room once again. I just sighed, knowing that Twilight's attacker isn't a robber.. Its the same person attacking me for the past week.

When Twilight finally stopped crying, I got up from the couch to go check on Sunset outside. She eventually stayed inside her car until she calms down but I guess she probably needs someone to talk to right now.

When I got outside, I saw Sunset still bursting out in tears inside her car. I slowly made my way towards it and entering the seat beside hers afterwards.

Rd: "Hey Sunset.. You okay?"

Ss: 'Does it look like im okay Dash?! I messed up.. I shouldn't left her.. " Sunset growled as she slammed her hand on the steering wheel with mad force.

Rd: "Sunset please stop!" I yelled in shock, taking both her hands to make her stop injuring her own hands. "Its not your fault.. Stop crying please."

Ss: "But Im afraid to loose her Rainbow.. She's my weakness, I love her.. I shouldn't have agreed to Princess Twilight at the first place so I can stay here to protect her!"

Rd: "Sunset snap out of it! Your not gonna loose her! You two are getting married soon right? Twilight just needs some time alone right now but no one said she'll leave you!"

Ss: "I.. I know Dash but.. It hurts so much.."

Rd:" I know Sunset, I know that. Applejack almost left me remember? But I dint give up on our relationship and you shouldn't too. So please, man up and I'll help you talk to her. "

Ss: "Not right now.. Can you take the girls back to your home? I need to clean my house.."

Rd: "Want me to help you?"

Ss: "No.. I can do it by myself. I just need some time alone to think that I left the person that I love the most to get bitten up by a freaking maniac."

Rd: "But Sunset this is not your fau-"

Ss: "JUST GO!" She yelled with anger, making me jump in shock. "Im sorry.. Just please go.. Take care of Twilight while Im gone."

Rd: "Where are you going?"

Ss: "Im going to find that b*starad who attacked my lover. Now please, get out before I push you out."

Rd: "I- I can go with you! I think I know who is the attacker."

Ss: "this is my problem Dash, not yours.. Just, take care of her okay?" She lastly said with a force smile before pushing me out of the car.

I then fell into the ground, watching Sunset close the door.

Ss: "Im sorry.." She lastly said before driving off.

I immediately got back to my feet and tried to chase Sunset's car while yelling her name,but nothing stopped her.

Rd: "Sunset.. Goddammit. Stay safe please..' I muttered to myself before going back inside the house.

I then told everybody that we need to move to my house so Sunset can come back to her home soon before anything happens to her.

After I dropped my friends on their houses, Me and Aj drove back to our home to finally get some rest cause we still have school tomorrow.

But I cant stop thinking about the call a while ago.. The unknown number, what did he meant by "R is next."

Is Rarity next?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.3K 51 15
'|| QUICK DESCRIPTION, this is the introduction part so if u wanna skip it then get to the story, but i will tell u what the story contains here<3 ...
25.2K 604 14
Rainbow Dash suffers from horrific nightmares, but whenever she awakes with a cry, Applejack is always right by her side. She holds her close, wipes...
35.6K 980 31
Rainbow Dash suffured a long week at the hospital after the car accident of her lover, Applejack. She regrets everything that happend.. She had anoth...
70.1K 2.4K 97
(NSFW!) What was Rainbow Dash's and Applejack's conversation on the field? What happened in their shared tent at Camp Everfree? What was the real rea...