-Always play- ||| Spinel x Re...

De LocalHoodlum_Mel

Spinel will be more soft and sweet in this story, due to her change of heart. She will also have bad separati... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
-Chapter 3-
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
-Chapter 6-
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
-Chapter 9-
Chapter 10
Facts about dating Spinel! And other stuff!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12- Friday pt. 1
Chapter 13- Friday pt. 2
Chapter 14- Friday pt. 3
Chapter 15- Friday pt.4
Waiting Gift
~!!CHAPTER 16!!~
The Beginning of the End (Chapter- 17-ish)
Simple but to the point
Just a treat
{Chapter-17} Not For Kiddies
Chapter-18 Something bad is coming
Chapter 19- Many feelings
The End Of An Era
Chapter 20- Saving Steven
Chapter 21- Like a happy Family
Chapter 22- Shopping and Dogs
Future Chapter Promos
Chapter 23- The Rescue
Chapter 24- A Trip
Chapter 25- Patching things up
Chapter 26- If We're Together
Chapter 27- Still So Much To Do
Chapter 28- Gifts
Chapter 29- One Day

Facts about dating Spinel pt. 2

1K 29 70
De LocalHoodlum_Mel

Fact 1:

Spinel likes smelling things like your shirts and jackets. She just likes your scent.

Fact 2:

Spinel hates showers, she thinks they're uncomfortable and a waste of time. However, every once and a while you end up forcing her to take one. She'll protest, she'll flail, kick, and yell. So, you always lock the door just to be sure she can't run past you once you finally shove her in the bathroom. She'll grumble and give you the silent treatment, but a few kisses, and promises of stickers or popcorn will persuade her into the shower.

She'll drop everything in there and struggle to open bottles, so you often end up helping her every step of the way, as if she really were a young child.

However she can manage to wash herself on her own.

Unless she gets soap in her eyes.

Fact 3:

Spinel convinced you to buy her a customized mug.

It was mainly black,

but on its face there are words written in pink text: 'I HATE BIRDS'.

Needless to say, you've come to be very proud of that purchase.

Fact 4:

Spinel rarely dreams, once you caught her dreaming, and she kept moving around with a smile on her face. Pretty much like how a dog dreams.

It's pretty cute.

Fact 5:

Spinel does have a few nightmares every now and then.

The first time she ever had a nightmare, it was a bad one, and she woke up with a loud yelp.

Poor thing was freaked out for hours, and was reluctant to go to sleep the next night.

She felt really bad. She had woken you up and made you worry; staying up with her the rest of the night.

From then on, anytime she has a nightmare, she's been forcing herself to suck it up and be brave, for your sake. She'll simply hold you tighter the rest of the night until she drifts off again.

Fact 6:

Spinel has been watching cooking videos and even some Gordon Ramsay to learn how to cook.

She cooks for you every few days.

Not all her dishes have been the best, but she's getting good. Plus it's super cute to watch her bite her lip as she focuses on her culinary tasks in the kitchen.

Fact 7:

While we're on the topic--

Spinel has developed a few ticks to control her nerves.

-She bites her lip a lot (usually when she's cooking as I've said), no big deal.

-She taps her foot more times than you can count. (this is the one she does the most)

-She flips through pages in a book or newspaper when it's quiet.

-And she'll also play with her hair (lightly tugging it, twirling it, running her fingers through it). She says it's comforting.

Fact 8:

Spinel has a tendency to stare at you. You find her doing it a lot. She'll have a small smile on her face as she stares at you with this dreamy look in her eyes.

She often does this when you're napping, sitting beside her, or when you're cooking and cleaning.

Fact 9:

Spinel fears the day you both will have your first fight. She knows that bickering and fights are bound to happen in the future. It's just a part of being in a relationship. But, she dreads it, she doesn't want to create any tension between you two, in fear that you'll snap and leave her.

So, Spinel has done her best to avoid conflict as much as she can.

Fact 10:

Spinel adores it when you let her kiss your face (not limited to your lips) It's something she likes to do to make you laugh.

Fact 11:

Spinel doesn't like it when people 'check you out'. It makes her fume and she has to resist the urge to smack that person out of their wits.

Fact 12:

Spinel doesn't like the dark. Simple as that.. Not much more I have to say.

Fact 13:

It's a embarrassing topic,

But anytime you're on your 'red days', Spinel takes very good care of you. She's basically your servant, and helps you with almost everything.

-She'll help you get dressed.

-She'll help you down the stairs, even when you're clearly fine.

-She'll help you lay down.

-She'll turn on the TV or any of your electronics for you.

-She'll help you to the bathroom, and patiently wait for you; constantly asking if you're doing alright.

-She'll patiently monitor while you nap, just to be sure you were okay, while worrying that you could be having a bad dream, or you would start cramping and wake up in pain.

-She'll be as calm and docile as she can anytime you have a mood swing, and do her best to help you relax, or do what she can to resolve what's made you upset.

-She'll do her best to restrain herself from smothering you with affection.

-She'll clean for you.

-She'll give you space, or cuddle you all day if you ask her too.

-She'll tuck you in.

-She'll make or bring you food.

-She'll get you heating pads if your cramps are bad.

-She'll make pillow forts as a simple treat where the two of you can just chill and watch movies.

-She'll give you massages

-She'll sing to you.

-She even learned currency so that she can go out and get you any tampons and/or pads.

She's truly the best person to have around on your red days.

Fact 14:

She's become more fond of singing and enjoys singing to you anytime, whether it be to help you relax, to fall asleep, or to cheer you up, she's happy to sing to you.

And finally,

Fact 15:

Spinel gets frightened by many things,

-Scissors

-Birds

-Some cats

-The Windows startup sounds

-Bananas

-Can openers

-And the 'Crusha' TV- ad.  

Side note:

Spinel has never watched a horror movie, you know she can be easily scared, so you plan to watch a scary movie with her. All the light will be on, and you'll get Garnet to make sure/tell you that nothing bad will happen.

Just a small gift to apologize for my absence.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

53K 953 27
Just a little something I thought of; spinel came to earth with a bitter vendetta against pink diamond, to literally kill EVERYTHING on her planet an...
95.1K 1.8K 50
Steven Universe has had a decent life. An awesome older sister, 2 caring and wise aunts, and of course his great dad. He thinks everyone is his frien...
5.3K 143 9
In the future, gems have a chance to find their true selves at Little Homeschool. One day, a gem arrives in Beach City and is set on serving her Dia...
414 0 18
This is just a thing I like to do for fun - turn movies and games into massive novels. I hope you guys like it... I'm not very confident... In this s...