His Denied Love

By sani_sayyed

Aaiza. A sweet and cheerful girl, who is loved by everyone. She is helpful but a little clumsy who drops thin... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Very Important
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Characters.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
❤A/N❤
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 44

2.8K 194 17
By sani_sayyed

There is a strong desire to mollify her. 

But, She is so good that she never gets upset.

-sani

Aaiza's Pov

I walk in the house tired and lifeless with the gift bag of Zaid's hoodie in my hand. The lights dim and all I could see was dark. 

It feels empty and dull. Shaw picked me up from the party half an hour after I asked Zaid to leave.

I don't know if he is back home or not.

My outburst of emotions back then was a very impulsive act. But It was hurting to see the love of your life thinking that you have feelings for your highschool buddy.

I slump myself on the bean chair in the hall holding my head in my hand.

Quite a day it has been.

I rub my forehead squeezing my eyes shut.

Why can't he see that I have got eyes only for him?

As the  images of the party flashes in front of my eyes a lone tear escapes my eye.

I wipe it with my forefinger, not wanting to release an ocean again. With a sigh I lean back on the chair feeling drained and helpless.

I hate the fact that I can't even fucking hate him.

I wish I could beat the shit out of my heart. 

A low laugh escapes my lips at the idea.

"I have checked in his study and also have called him seven times already, I don't know where he is." I rant on the phone.

"Aaiza you don't have to worry, I am sure he will be back soon" Saif replies slumberous.

"Saif its freaking two thirty in the morning and your bestfriend has not showed up and you his best best buddy is asking me to not to worry. You want me to be chilled about it? seriously."

"Woman you need to calm down, I know its very uncertain for you. but believe me he will."

How can he be so cool about this?. Its been five hours since I reached home.

"Get out of the bed and look for him already, I would have done it myself but Shaw is not letting me step out of the house. Orders by Mr Khan you know." I shout in the phone.

"Oh Lady of all Might, He is not a five year old. He will be back." I feel him rolling his eyes at me.

"Well he does behave like one."

"You are not supposed to be talking like this about my only Brother." He defends my husband dramatically.

"Its my husband I am talking about."

I hear him heave a long sigh as I wait for him to say something.

An hour later after arguing I am sitting on the bed with my hands crossed on my chest trying to stay convinced by my husband's bestfriend that he is going to be back. According to Mr Arzai, when Zaid is extremely upset or stressed about something he chooses to distance himself from all the shit. I did ask Shaw to look out for Grumpy but Saif ordered him not to.

Okay! so I am the stupid one.

What kind of a friend is he?

"Aaiza, you really need not be stressed about it." Asin comforts me who is now seated on a chair in our room. 

We have been arguing so much on the phone that Asin being an understanding woman dragged her husband to the Khan Mansion. 
Saif is repeatedly trying to call Zaid as he paces in the balcony with his phone on his ear.

"Wait What?, Where exactly?" 

Asin and I both hear Saif panic over the call, his back turned towards us.

"Is he Okay?"

"Okay. Yeah, Text me the place I will be there in fifteen."

A second later Saif rushes out of the balcony anxiously with a worried face. My heart quickens.

Is everything okay?

"What!, What is it?" I ask getting off the bed.

"Zaid has met into an accident, I'll just go get him quick. Honey please look after her." 

All blood drains on my face. I stare at him shocked my hands shaking with fear.

No, this can't be happening. I take in a deep breath wiping the sweat on my forehead.

"Aaiza, Aaiza listen. He is fine Okay?. There is no damage I promise, He will be coming in one piece" Saif assures me holding me by my shoulder.

I shiver trying to control my tears as I nod, but it happens to spill out. A pair of arm engulfs me comfortingly.

Maria.

I don't know when was she back in the room. She looks sad too.
Oh! this lady, the only motherly figure in this house. 

Saif walks out of the room leaving us all hanging.

"I want to go to." I say finding my voice as pull back from Maria.

Asin stops me as I struggle.
Making me sit on the bed, she sits beside me with her arm over my shoulder.

"Listen to me, let him look after it, Okay?" She says very softly consoling me.

"Everything's going to be alright." She says rubbing my back as I sit there with a tear stained face with a blurry eyesight praying with all my heart.

Please let him be Okay.

Zaid's Pov

"No, I am not coming back right now, I will when I feel like it. I need to be alone right now." I say over the call making Saif understand once again.

"What space do you need huh!, You always fucking run in your own hell hole of a mind when things are supposed to be communicated out. You gotta stop pushing your emotions away and shutting it out all the fucking time." 

I sit there on the bonnet of my Buggati, parked alone on a highway just taking in his words. My bestfriend does sound a pissed now, He rarely gets angry on me and here we are now.

"I am not afraid to communicate." I mumble over the phone.

"Then what is it that you are doing?" He demands.

I gulp my head feeling heavy. The events that played few hours ago run in my mind like a tape recorder.

"I don't understand, its" I take in a deep breath.
"its difficult to express."

Saif lets out an angry breath. After a minute I speak

"I wanted to, but she asked me to leave. I felt like I was being abandoned, left out, as if she was choosing him." 

I talk so low expressing myself to him little by little. I did want to communicate it with her even if she wanted to be with him or what is she feeling, though I was a hell lot of disturbed by the fact. Atleast I wanted to be strong enough to hear it and accept the fact. I needed space only to get in control of myself, to get in control of my thoughts, my mind and...

feelings.

"Zaid, Your woman is quite worried right now." He says as if it might change something.

I let out a small chuckle. 

"for me or that drunk ass?"

"I won't be here convincing you if she was bothered about her drunk ass highschool friend." He says matter of factly.

"They love each other" I mumble
"They care for each other." my eyes close as the wind brushes my face 

Why do I feel so drained and heavy.?

"Oh Really? I don't think so." confidence laces his voice but I continue ignoring him.

"And it disturbs me so much and expressing it makes me feel like an idiot, because it feels wrong, so wrong when I can't completly.." I stop my eyebrows knit in confusion.

"Saif, You there?"

Suddenly he speaks out so loud hurting my eardrums.

"Wait What?, Where exactly?"

"What the fuck, Why the hell are you shouting?" I ask.

"Is he Okay?"

"Wait! Who?, Who is Okay?" I ask again.

"Okay. Yeah, Text me the place I will be there in fifteen."

"What  the fuck are you trying to do Saif?"

"You Know, Your Mind is your biggest enemy." whispering that he hangs up on me.

What is wrong with him?

I try calling him again but he disconnects, I lean back on the bonnet of my car staring at the sky as the wind brushes my hair.

"Get a Grip Zaid, Get a Grip"  I say to myself.

A message pops on my mobile screen, My bestfriend telling me that he is coming to get me back home.

Saif drives his Sedan with a straight face neither of us speaking.

"What is up with you?" I ask breaking the silence.

I wait for him to speak but he does not say anything. I look away staring out of the window.

When he drives in the gates of the Khan Mansion I speak again eyeing him suspiciously.

"Why do I feel you have done something really stupid." 

"I sort of did" He says after ages pulling in the garage beside my car collection.

I stare at him demanding him  to continue.

"I told them you have got into an accident." He confirms and my eyes widen.

Is it legal to choke your own bestfriend in his own car?

"To make you see positive." he completes.

"You risked Maria into this, her heart is weak you ass." I swear getting out of the car.

"I told them its not major, it's going to be okay. Trust me." He shouts from behind as I rush towards the elevator.

We both stand in the elevator shoulder to shoulder as I shake my head at the stupid game he just played.

"Its you who makes me do such things." He says shifting his gaze to look at me.

"Yeah now blame it on me."

"You are important to me." He shrugs casually, probably masking the emotion behind it.

The elevator pings open and we both enter an eerily quiet house. 

I gulp looking at the floor before walking further. Saif looks back at me, waiting.

"Saif." I meet his eyes and he stares back standing by.

"I think I have started to like her." I confess.

Oh Shit! I just confessed it. 

My bestfriend just looks at me dumbfounded not giving me any reaction. He blinks at me twice trying to take in my words.

"I heard that right? Right?" He confirms raising his forefinger.

I nod my head once trying to get a reaction out of him. Why isn't he saying anything?.

He just nods back before taking in a deep breath and patting my shoulder smiling a little. 

"Wow!" he says and walks ahead me, gesturing me to resume my way to the room.

The more steps I take closer to my room, the more my heart rate increases. 

We enter the room with me trailing behind Saif. Aaiza is seated crossed leg on the bed with her face in her hands, elbows resting on her thigh. Maria beside her, her back touching the headboard with her eyes closed and Asin gets off the bed quickly as she sees us.

The movement of the bed  makes Aaiza look up from her hands and her gray eyes meets mine. I gulp hard stopping on the place where I stand. She lunges quickly from the bed and in no time her small frame crashes into mine in a tight hug, her head touching my chest.

I hear her weep softly into me, her body shaking. My hands hover over her waist and then my eyes meets Saif's who shrugs at me like he proved what he wanted to. I hold her close to my body as she weeps like a child.

"I was so Scared." She says between sobs. 

I rub her back gently, comforting her. "Its Okay, I am here."

Please don't cry.

Suddenly she pulls back and looks at me with a frown, her gray eyes wet with tears. I stare back and then in no second I feel a stinging slap on my face right across my left cheek. I stand there poised and amused. 

My wife really did slap me. 

I look back at her and she still had that frown on. She shakes her head and then pokes me with her forefinger on my chest.

 "How dare you leave like that?" 

I say nothing.

"Do you have any fucking idea how crazy I was going, how dreadful the situation was for me. Do you?." 

Okay! she scolds too.

She continues staring at me with her eyes shining and then her lips quiver again. I look down at the floor before she hugs me again. 

"I am sorry" I mumble holding her back.

I look up at Maria standing by the head of the bed with a gloomy expression. I raise my hand gesturing her to come closer. Her petite frame hugs me from the side as I hold her by her shoulder with one hand as my another hand held my wife by her waist.

Saif whispers something in Asin's ear probably telling her about his stupid trick before giving me smirk. Asin looks at him with a straight face and then narrows her eyes mouthing a Jerk at me with her hands folded. I wink at her teasingly and she rolls her eyes at me. 

Hello My Dearest Readers,
Here is an Update again, took a while to pen it down. 
Do tell me how it was and who is with Team Saif?

Happy Reading. 

*Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
45.9K 1.9K 117
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...
776K 28.8K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
1.7M 67.1K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...