Chapter 15

Be a girl with mind,
a woman with attitude
and a lady with class.

Aaiza's Pov

Naisha and I are walking around in my boutique ordering the workers where the furniture and stuff should be placed. The racks, shoe tables, curtains, manequins, chairs, vases. Basically all my old interiors of this boutique.

We are already done with the cleaning and all of the ground floor, just stocking up everything was left which was at the least bottom of our list. So atleast I will be free today and almost done with the ground floor.

My boutique was a small building just about 2 floors. I decide to still use my old stuff. I was thinking about to switch them with new furniture later. Right now I am sticking to the old things. Yeaah I asked my dad to furnish it but eventually cancelled the plan, will do it later.

My stomach grumbles and I realize its already lunch time, and we are extremely hungry and I did not have my breakfast too. I am too exhausted because we helped the workers move things that were light in weight.

Nahh!! I am not a control freak like Zaid. Talking about Zaid, I forgot to inform him about the boutique thing, I myself didn't remeber it until Naisha reminded me. Silly me.

We reach to the nearest restraunt, not an expensive one, probably a bistro. I don't mind it, Anyways I am dying out of hunger. I ask Naisha to work with me and boy she agreed. Atleast we won't get bored in the house all day.

I have a lot too work on this boutique. I needed employees, a loan and so much more. Yeaah a Loan from the bank, I am not going to ask Zaid or my Dad for it. After all I want to be independent about this. Also I am planning to offer my old employees their job back. I just wish they don't have a job right now. There is so much in my hand to do. I wish it goes smoothly.

I was eating my burger thinking about soo many things in my mind. What if I couldn't make it?

"Aaiza!" I hear Naisha shout.

"Uh! Yeaah,"

"Where are you?, why are you zoning out?. I called you five times already." She says looking at me concerned.

"Just worried, I hope this works." I reply my voice in a whisper as I take a bite of my burger.

"Ohh, Don't worry we will make it." She comforts me making me smile. I know she has my back.

"Why don't you ask Zaid to help you?, he is one of the famous billionare. Your boutique will surely get fame quick."

"I don't want to, I don't like him. And I don't need his help." I reply annoyed.

"Hey! What's wrong??" She asks giggling a little.

I explain her everything what happened these past days.

"So are you not going to tell him about this?"

"I don't know, Maybe"

She shakes her head.

"Ok, I will, I have to, afterall I am his wife." I sigh.

"Is Mr Ali back?" She asks chewing her noodles.

"Nope, Dad's business trip is extended for a month." I reply gulping my food and she nods scooping her noodles along.

"Shouldn't we Not Talk while eating?" Someone says standing behind be

The voice is so familiar, but I couldn't remember who it belongs to.

I see Naisha's eyes widen in surprise and her lips turned into an excited grin.