Chapter 43

His heart was as hard as iron, and the irony is ,
he didn't knew she would come like a magnet.

-sani sayyed

Aaiza's Pov

"Ugh I can't find it, I am sure i had kept it here" I rummanage through the closet once again.

I have been trying to search the Gift box I had kept it somewhere here for Abid, Ugh how careless of me.

Today is his birthday and we are invited to his penthouse here in london. As we were supposed to plan a surprise party for him, he told me he was kidding and is not expecting anything such and he will be inviting some of his business partners and old friends on his birthday.

Though, Naisha is getting him his favourite cake I had bought him a perfume set the one which I am trying to find since half an hour.

I pull out a box and open it to only find the hoodie with HER KING printed on it. Its the one I wanted to give Zaid but did not happen to do so.

"Aaiza" I hear Zaid call outside the wardrobe.

I hurriedly shove the hoodie back in the box.
As I was about to keep it back inside he enters the Wardrobe.

"Here you are, I have been searching for you." He says and then his eyes narrows suspicious.

I gulp giving him a tight smile "Yes, what is it?"

"what is that box in your hand?" He asks and I try to think of an excuse.

"Oh this, Uh Yeah it is a gift for uh Abid"

His face changes into a frown, the name of him and Zaid is disgusted.

"Better throw it on his face" He says in his iced tone picking up his colongne and I chuckle.

"By the way, wear something casual" I say walking behind him and keeping the box on the side table.

"And what makes you think I will obey you." He raises an eyebrow at me spraying the colongne and I pout.

He stares at me playfully and quickly pulls out a Leather Jacket and puts it over his grey Tee as I grin ear to ear.

"Sexy enough?" He asks teasing me further as I roll my eyes feeling all the butterflies within.

Playful Zaid is what I love more.

"Comeon, Of course I am, atleast better than that Hybrid" He scoffs giving me a shrug.

He would never stop with his mocking.

"For me, You are better than anyone." I say sweetly leaning beside the mirror where he stood admiring himself.

My Remark makes him scrunch his brows again and he looks down turning slightly red.

Aww! He blushes.

He coughs back to his demanour and smirks at me "I'll be waiting down"

With that he walks out of the room. I quickly rush to my closet and pull out my outfit and there it drops on my feet. Shaking my head I pick up the box of the perfume set lying on the carpet and keep it on the side table.

I quickly dress up in red halter neck top, pairing it with a black leather skirt with leggings below, I put on a black leather jacket over it and quickly get in my black ankle boots, leaving my hair falling on my shoulders. I pick up my handbag and walk down.

Zaid looks up at me from the Leather sofa and smiles, I look down blushing. As I near him he stands up shoving his hand in his jacket's pocket.

"Are you trying to copy me Mrs Khan?" He questions cocking his head refering to the leather jacket.