Chapter 36

I am not possessive, I am caring.
Once you realize a person doesn't want that much care, you automatically back off.

Aaiza's Pov

Seven in the morning we leave for the airport with Saif and Asin. I am very excited for this trip, my insides tickles with happiness.

After we enter the airport building I am stunned looking at the Khan plane in front of me. It was enormous with Zaid's initials printed at the vertical stabilizer of the plane.

The interiors are jaw dropping too, very luxurious with white, black, grey and brown colors dominating it.

The smell of leather hit my nose as I take in a deep breath. There are no rows of seats instead it has leather couches, coffee tables, a wide Tv screen, A counter for snacks, pastries and my favourite croissants.

Asin told me it also has two bed rooms which we were going to share, one for Zaid and I and one for the couple. My phone buzzes in my jean pocket and I quickly connect my phone when I receive the wifi notification.

A steward greets us and helps settle us in our seats. Asin plops beside her huband across us, her hand entagled with his arm as they chat looking so cute. They were talking, laughing and teasing each other. A smile spreads on my lips as I watch them.

I look at Zaid beside me who is busy with his phone typing something with his usual serious face. I take in a deep breath and look out of the window

I so want to snatch his phone away from his hands.

Zaid keeps his phone back when we hear the plabe is ready to take off, everyone putting their seatbelts on. My heart beat fastens and I grip hard on to sides of the couch as the plane starts.

"You okay?" I hear Zaid when his eyes fall on my now nervous state. I look at him who looks at me with concern.

I just nod and look out watching the clouds.

Around one in the afternoon we settle ourselves for lunch. There were lots of dishes served on the table. I ordered potato, chicken and fresh pea salad and Zaid had his favourite chipotle chicken fajitas and chicken tetrazzini. I notice how his taste in food was always the ones with weird names. Asin and Saif ordered similar dishes.

We have four more hours together in the plane. Asin and I are laying in one of the rooms while Zaid and Saif were sitting on their seats doing god knows what.

"So you haven't been to LA before?" She asks.

I shake my head "Nope I haven't, I always wanted to."

"I am sure you gonna enjoy there." She says and I give her a tight smile.

"We went there for a vacation when we were in college. I must tell you, It was fun" she exclaims reminiscing about the old days.

"We?"

"Yeah, Saif, Zaid, Me and few more people together." She says "I think we were ninteen and Zaid never liked me back then, duh! He never likes anyone."

I chuckle and look at her to continue.

She chuckles along at the fact. "Your husband is very possesive about his loved ones. He didn't want me to be with Saif, He thought I won't stick longer with Saif. Gosh it was terrible. But Yeah he is fun to be with when one has a strong friendship with him."