Please Be Real (Zayn Malik fa...

By PaynOreos

Jade Adelphia. Average brunette in California. Her younger sister, Saidi, is IN LOVE with One Direction, whil... More

Decision that Made Fate
The Concert
Everything's Ok.
Explanations.
Misunderstood.
Finding You
News Gets Out
Confession & Deciding
Love Unnoticed
First School Day After Chaos
Bullies and Discoveries
Surprise.
Stay True Jade.
Found Again
Shopping with One Direction
Sparkle.
George Lopez and One Direction... with Jade
Leaving with You
Air Performance
Arrival
Turns
Never Suspected
Meeting Marie
The Time Has Come
Piper Arianna Emma Malik
Baby Direction
Celebration Gone Bad..
The Bad Planning
Lost
Lovers Together
Forever and Always
Candy Shop with Nadia
A Night In London
Never To Happen
Breaking Away
Away
New Beginnings
Reuniting and Crying
Hospital Bed
Big Day
Now or Never
Honeymoon (Part 1)
Honeymoon (Part 2)
The Rush of Being Mistreated
Oh the Interviews..
Reality Check
Terror Returns
Nothing's Right
Secret's Out
Announcements, Such Joy
Too Hard To Not Love
Small Bump
Two Harmonies
Troubled Life
Making it Right
Something New, Something Old
With You
Getting News
A Bit of Love Hate
Always There
Proving You Wrong
Forgiven but not Forgotten
Guess what ;)

Nobody's Worth It

3.9K 50 3
By PaynOreos

Zayn's POV

Night had flew over the sky, burying the light blue that used to be there. Justin and Piper were having the time of their lives as Jade and I cuddled into each other on our couch, we let Harry to pace in his living room. He was so out of it right now, nothing could get his mind off of whatever he was thinking. But you could hear Marie's sobs from outside, so I guess it hit both of them pretty hard. Considering Harry came over, Marie demanded to have Darcy brought to the room with her, it actually calmed her down. She was no longer crying as hard as she did. When Jade checked on her a few hours ago, Marie was only singing. "Tell Marie I'll be back tomorrow.." Harry spoke towards me, his eyes still red from crying. This boy was messed up.

"Of course, Haz. Don't go too hard on yourself." He just nodded and made his way out the door. Looking down at Jade, she was nuzzeled into my neck, sleeping. I just smiled and kissed her forehead. She moaned a bit and shifted, wrapping her arms around my chest. "Jade, c'mon..." Jade only moaned more, tightening her grip.

"Take me to my bed.." She whined. Smiling, I stood up, carrying her in my arms as her legs wrapped around my waist. Her head buried itself into my neck. As I carried her up the stairs, Justin was carrying Piper over his shoulder.

"She fell asleep playing hide and seek.." I nodded as he went into Piper's room. I carried Jade into our room, placing her on the bed.

"Mmm.. Change me." Jade whined, reaching her arms out.

"Why me?" I laughed.

"Because I'm tired.." I just sighed and pulled off her shoes and shorts, tossing them on the floor. Searching through my drawers, I flung one of plain t-shirts at her. "Zayn!" She whined once again, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Haha, what?" I laughed, changing into baggy clothes.

"Don't throw it at my face.." She scolded, switching her crop top with the t-shirt. I only smiled and leaned down infront of her. "Go away.."

"Aw, are you upset baby?"

"You're annoying!" She laughed, shoving me playfully and hiding herself in the covers. I tackled her, causing her to yelp. "Zayn, get off!"

"What was that? Who is this?" I kept jumping.

"Zayn stop!!" She laughed, smacking my legs.

"Why is the bed hitting me?!" I pretended to freak out and fall over, landing next to Jade. She finally popped her head out the covers and eyed me. "Oh hey Jade!"

"You're a butt.." She laughed, hiding her face.

"Where'd she go?!" I layed ontop of her, causing her to squeal.

"Zayn, I'm gonna kill you!!!" I only laughed as she shoved me off the bed. I groaned as I hit the floor, her body leaning over the side of the bed. "That's what you get!" She giggled. Pulling out my phone, I snapped a picture of Jade and put it on twitter.

"@zaynmalik: she threw me off the bed for jumping on her :( ow haha x"

"All I wanted was a little kiss.." I frowned, sitting up.

"No!" She smirked, drawing circles on my chest. "You didn't have to jump on me.."

"I'm sorry.. I was just dying for your attention."

"You always have my attention." She sighed, my forehead pressing against hers. "Always always always!" Jade laughed, swiping our noses together.

"Aw.. I love you!" She smiled amd pecked my lips.

"I love you too.." Before our lips could reconnect, one of the babies started crying down the hall. Jade sighed and sat up, pulling away. "I'll get him.." She sleepily got up and ran out the room. Smiling, I slumped into bed. The baby's cries stopped as I heard Jade singing a tune. It was unfamiliar but her voice was still beautiful. One of the reasons I love her so much. My phone buzzed, notifications of course.

"@Navigationiall: @zaynmalik oh my gosh where's the babieeeees?!"

"@ZarryKisses: @zaynmalik whoa wat was going on broskie"

"@NadiaStyles: @zaynmalik when can I cone see the twins? :D"

I laughed at most of the comments as I read on, Jade skipping back into the room. She threw herself beside me, kissing my cheek repeatedly and laying on my back. "It was Jayden.. He's asleep now though. Whatcha doin'?"

"Replying to fans!" I smiled as she continued kissing my cheek. "Jade, stop!" I laughed.

"Why?"

"Because my face is wet now.."

"I don't care!" She giggled, kissing me once more and falling to my side.

"Most fans are really excited and wanting pictures of the twins. But management says to wait a few more weeks because the longer papz wait, the more money they'll offer. I hate how they're using our kids for money.." Jade sighed and took my phone from my hands.

"Then we should leak it ourselves.. No gain but no loss right?" She smirked, rubbing my cheek.

"You're smarter than I thought.."

"I'm smarter than you!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Who's the one with the smart idea?" I narrowed my eyebrows at her, soon sighing in defeat. "I thought so, haha!"

"Whatever, c'mon go to sleep. We both have busy days tomorrow.."

"Zayn, we need a nanny for the twins.."

"Why not Anne?"

"She has Nadia and Gemma to take care of."

"Then why not Tricia?"

"Hm, my mum would love that. But what about we just hire someone? I mean, it's the Malik twins were talking about. Who doesn't want to babysit them?"

"But... But. I want them to be with someone we can trust.." She frowned.

"You're right.. I'll find someone, I promise." Kissing her forehead, she lifted her head smiling.

"Alright.. Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight.." She pecked my lips and cuddled into me as we both slowly fell asleep.

----------------------------

Jade's POV

"Alright, gotta go! See you later babe.." Zayn kissed my forehead as well as Jayden's and Armani's before walking out the kitchen.

"I'm ready mumma!" Piper squeaked in her seat, finishing her breakfast. I took her plate and shoved it into the dishwasher, turning to the twins in their baby chairs. "Jayden!" Piper cooed, kissing her brother's cheek. I just smiled as she fed her brothers to oatmeal. "No Armani! A little bit!" She scolded, causing me to laugh.

"Let me help you, Pipe.." I laughed, feeding the twins myself and whipping away any food left on their faces. Marie sleepily walked in with Darcy on her hip. "Feeling better?"

"I guess.. Is Harry here?"

"You just missed him. The boys just left.." She faintly smiled and sat on a stool besides Piper. Darcy whined and reached out for me. "Aw, do you miss auntie?" Marie held her out to me as I took her in my arms.

"Is Uncle Justin home, mumma?"

"He's sleeping but I'm gonna wake him up so he can take you to school okay?"

"I could if you want.." Marie suggested, sniffling a bit.

"Really?" She nodded, searching the fridge. "Would you mind watching the twins when Justin and I leave for our interview later?"

"Sure.. It's the least I could do. As long as I don't see Harry..."

"You're gonna need to talk to him sooner or later Marie.."

"Something I need is air, something I want is Harry. But I don't want Harry right now do I?" She spat, almost smacking Piper. "I'm sorry baby.."

"One thing I do know is, you'll need Harry when it comes to raising Darcy." She frowned as I kissed her daughter's forehead. Darcy was probably the most peaceful baby I've ever laid eyes on, very quiet she is. "Besides, he's devastated without you."

"You should've heard what he said to me before you think he's the devastated one!" She yelled, rushing out the kitchen sobbing. I only sighed, looking over at Piper.

"She's sad mumma!" She pointed out, still admiring her brothers.

"Yeah I know baby. Go wake up Uncle Justin!" And with that, she scurried off. I smiled and placed Darcy on the counter, sitting up. Her eyes wandered as she sucked on her pacifier. "I bet daddy misses those green eyes a lot.." The thought of Harry losing Darcy was heart breaking. You could tell by the way he looked at her, he was in a complete trance. But when Marie took her, his eyes were only filled with desperation and confusion. I've never seen Harry so distraught and it hurt to see him like that.

Darcy let out a few mumbles as she reached for Armani, dropping the pacifier. Picking her up, I took her into the living room to see Justin racing down the stairs. "I'm awake!" He cheered, kissing my cheek.

"I can see.. Hey, can you bring Piper to school?" He nodded and grabbed her bookbag from the dining room table. "Pipe, come downstairs!" And that's when she was cheering.

"Coming!" Piper collided with my legs as she hugged them tight.

"Have a good day baby!" She pecked my cheek and ran off with Justin. Scooting back into the kitchen, I took both of the twins out of their chairs. "Gosh.." I sighed, bringing them back into the living room. Placing them on a blanket with Darcy, I turned on the tv and left it on E! I don't know why I watch this, it's just entertaining sometimes. Marie came sauntering down the stairs.

"Sorry I went off on you like that.." She sniffled, sitting beside me on the floor, picking up Darcy.

"It's fine. I totally understand."

"Yesterday morning, international popstar Justin Bieber and saucy dancer Jade Malik were seen entering the BBC radio station yesterday morning. The two were enjoying each other's company and getting very cozy."

"Define cozy, Jade." Marie teased.

"It shouldn't even be considered cozy, I was just talking to him."

"Malik was dressed, as most people would say, swagtastic. And to see that her baby bump is gone caused speculation! But when she soon revealed there was not just one, but two newborns, directioners went crazy." I laughed a bit and took out my phone. "I bet when those little Maliks grow up, they'll finally realize what a hunk their father is and what a smoking hot sex symbol like their mom is." I almost choked hearing those words. Marie had to pat my back.

"Oh my god I need water!" I got up, running to the kitchen and gulping down the sink water. "Sex symbol? What?"

"Well, you are pretty sexy. You can't blame 'em.." Groaning, I walked back into the living room.

"B-But what about you?"

"No one likes me.." Marie sighed, turning to me. "But besides me, I can see why they've labeled you with that name."

"But-"

"You're like a Marilyn Monroe!"

"That doesn't sound terrible.." Crossing my legs, I muted the tv. Picturs of Justin and I flew across the screen, aggrivating me. Checking on Twitter, I checked my notifications. Half was congratulating me on my nickname and the other half was just hate.

"@JadeEMalik: I'm surprised that I've even been labeled a sex symbol... uhh. cool, I guess."

And with that, I put my phone beside me. I looked over to the twins, Jayden fast asleep of course. "Oh baby you're always tired!" Marie and I laughed as Justin came through the front door.

"COZY?! I'd rather not!" He paced nervously.

"Well it's just a rumor, Justin. Chill."

"How are you so chill?! Zayn could believe it!"

"Zayn knew I was with you anyways.." He sighed sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, alright.. Sorry."

"It's fine.." He smiled, taking Armani is his arms. I laughed a bit at the faces Justin was making. "You're a weirdo."

"He's cray cray." Marie commented. I took Jayden in my arms. His eyes shut, sleeping peacefully. "Darcy!" Marie cooed to her baby. We all laughed a bit, turning our attention to the television as the boys voices rang.

"Hellooooo!" Niall's voice rang.

"Hello boys, how are you all doing?"

"We're doing okay.." Liam nodded, glancing at Harry. He looked so vulnerable and sad.

"Now, all the girls have been going crazy for you guys. How does that feel?"

"All the female attention is uh... nice." Liam laughed. "They're really supportive of us and we couldn't thank them enough."

"Yeah, we couldn't be here withouth the fans." Zayn nodded, smiling at the screaming crowd. I only blushed and looked down at Jayden.

"Your daddy's on tv.." Turning to Marie, I saw her about to break. But having Darcy in her arms held her back.

"What about any guy directioners?" The woman laughed, as well as the boys.

"Glad they support us as well, haha." Niall laughed.

"Now we know that all of you have girlfriends. How is that going?" Harry fidgeted in his seat, rubbing his temples. I felt really bad, I just wish I could go up there and hug him as tight as I can. "Liam?"

"Dani is great! We're getting along well.."

"Louis?"

"Well, let's just say I think I found the one.." We all awed at his comment. Nobody could possibly get more perfect than Louis and Eleanor.

"Niall?"

"Tanya and I had our ups a down for a few months but we've resolved the problems. We're doing great." Niall's cheeks overwhelmed themselves with red.

"Zayn?" I tried to hold back from smiling,

"Jade and I.. Uh.. God I just love her!" He spat with a grin on his face. "She's fantastic and loving and caring! I just CAN'T right now!" Zayn fake sobbed, mimicking a fangirl.

"She's not only your girlfriend but your wife hm?" He nodded, blushing. "And we see that that baby bump of hers is gone, what about that huh?"

"My beautiful wife gave birth to two baby boys who I love dearly.."

"Two?" All the boys had smiles on their faces, even Harry. I looked over at Justin with Armani, playing with his arms. "May we know the names?"

"Armani and Jayden Malik. And let me tell you, Piper loves them!"

"Yeah she does!" Marie laughed.

"I just couldn't be happier.."

"Hopefully we'll get to see some pictures of the two.. But enough of you Zayn, how about you Harry?" His happy expression turned back to depression.

"Uh.. we... no. I don't have a girlfriend.." He looked to the floor, Marie gasped. I turned and saw her place Darcy on the couch, standing up.

"Marie wait!" But she ran up the stairs once again, her cries harsh.

"I prefer not to talk about it.." Harry continued, sniffling a bit.

"Is everything alright?" The interviewer questioned.

"No nothing's alright!" Harry yelled, walking out of his chair. I shut off the tv before anything else happened.

"Oh my god..." I sighed, looking over to Justin. "It can't be.."

"Give me the kids.. Go talk to her.." I frowned, handing Jayden off to Justin and rushing up the stairs. Marie's cries were hoarse as I entered Zayn and I's room, finding her on the floor.

"Marie.."

"IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO DAYS AND HE ALREADY FORGOT ABOUT ME!" She shrieked, hugging her knees. "I-I can't believe him."

"I can't believe it either babe. Trust me, Harry is way better than that." I explained, sitting beside her.

"But we haven't even discussed anything and we're already broken up! It's not right! I h-ha-ha-"

"No you don't! If anything, you don't hate Harry! You love Harry to death.."

"I wish I could hate him.. I just can't Jade." She sniffled a bit, turning to me. "What about Darcy huh?"

"We'll work something out.. I promise, everything'll be alright."

Harry's POV

"This isn't fair to me! This isn't fair to my daughter! This isn't fair to Marie!" I yelled through the phone at Stan, fron management.

"She was bad for business, Harry. She's too rude, wordy, and selfish. We'll find you someone else Harry, don't worry."

"Don't you get it?! I don't want anyone else! I want Marie! I don't care about what anyone says about us or her. She's mine!"

"But you should. How you look reflects onto your publicity and fans. Don't disappoint son. Goodbye." And with that, he hung up. I threw my phone at the wall in anger as Zayn rushed in.

"Are you alright lad?"

"No I'm not.. Bring me to your house. Please."

"But we need to finish our interview.."

"Oh my god what if she saw it Zayn! She's going to hate me forever. I'll never get to see my baby girl again.."

"She's not going to hate you Harry nor is she going to keep Darcy away from you.."

"She did when I came over last night!" Tears falling off the sides of my cheeks, Zayn patted my back. "I can't believe I said all that to her.. I-I was just upset.. I didn't expect her to take Darcy."

"Marie can be tough, Harry. But everyone has their breaking point. I will admit, taking your daughter was a bit extreme but-"

"I screamed at her when I saw her carrying Darcy down the stairs. She would even let me touch my daughter or herself. I thought she was kidding, but she wasn't. I looked like a big baby crying in front of her like that.."

"Harry, we'll fix this. Everything will be alright."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 924 25
Mikayla Davis is one of the most famous teenagers in the world. You'll see her on almost every movie poster and billboard out there. She's had two al...
4.7K 254 38
The smallest decisions can cause the biggest changes in our lives. For Niall, his entire world gets turned upside down after meeting Zayn Malik at a...
454K 13.4K 81
The head and the heart, an exhausted rivalry of human psychology. When forced with a choice between logic and emotion, a person is sure to crumble be...