The Prostitute

By RoCredits

This story is about an Hispanic teenage girl from Manhattan New York. Only thing she lives for is her brother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 40

3.1K 96 20
By RoCredits

||Adriana's POV||

When I woke up, I reached over expecting to feel Gabriel right next to me.

Nothing.

I sat up and grabbed my phone from his nightstand beside me.

"11:42 AM" My phone read.

The creak of the door startled me as Gabriel walked through it.

"You're finally up." He walks over to kiss me but I quickly shield my lips with my hand.

"I didn't brush my teeth yet." My words come out more muffled.

"And..." he trails of.

"And I'm going to brush my teeth now." I smile even though my hand is still covering my mouth.

When I walked into his bathroom, I automatically looked under his sink for an extra toothbrush because that's where everyone keeps the right?

None.

"There's some behind the mirror." Gabriel says from the bed.

I quickly turn to look at him to ensure that I heard him and looked back at the mirror in front of me.

I slide it open, revealing face products, toothpaste, cough medicine, and extra toothbrushes.

"There's some mouthwash on the rack besides the towels." He says in the middle of me scrubbing my tongue.

I shoot him a thumbs up and as I walk over to the rack I hear him laugh.

"What?" I ask, filling the cap with mouthwash.

"Who the fucks does thumbs up? What are you, 5?" He chuckles again, walking over to the bathroom.

"Shut up, my mouth was full so I couldn't speak." I roll my eyes jokingly.

"Sorta wish it was full of something else." He stands at the doorway of the bathroom, his dark brown eyes beam onto mines.

My mouth falling open in shock was enough for him to laugh at me again.

"I'll take you home to get washed up and dressed so we can go out for lunch with Joaquín."

I agree to the plan and finish up washing my face off.

When we got to my apartment building, I picked Joaquín up and we both got ready for the day.

We decided on Chick-fil-A and headed there.

"Im starving." Joaquín says as we walk over to one of the tables.

"You didn't eat breakfast?" I question, taking a seat at one of the booths beside the window.

"Oh I did but im starving again." He smiles, grabbing a fry from the tray.

"Well say you're hungry. You've never been starved so dont use that word, understand?" I make sure he's looking at me as every word leaves my mouth.

"I understand." He nods.

"Did you have fun at your friends house last night?" Gabriel lightens the conversation.

"Yeah! We played on the playstation until 2 AM! He beat me in 2k three times but it was still fun." His smile grows.

"That's nice, glad you enjoyed yourself king." Gabriel finally takes a bite of his chicken sandwich.

"What about you? Did you have fun last night?" Joaquín innocently asks.

"Oh fasure! We-"

I kick his leg under the table.

"We watched some movies." He looks at me wide eyed even though he's speaking to Joaquín.

"Cool, sounds fun." He innocently replies.

After lunch we decided to come back to my apartment to chill since it was still a bit early.

"Gabe lets play 2k!" Joaquín says, pushing pass me, making his was over to the living room.

"It's whatever, but no crying when I beat you 1v1." Gabriel cockily says.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Joaquín tosses a controller over to him and they begin playing.

"Fine I'll just be in my room, bored, on my phone." I sarcastically say.

No response, they're too into their stupid game.

Ugh.

When I get to my room, I plop onto my bed and turn on my phone.

As I stare at my home screen, I began analyzing a photo of me and Gabriel.

We took it on one of the late nights at work.

My natural curls were limp and frizzed from the long day we had but Gabe insisted on taking a selfie of us anyway.

I'm glad he did because it's definitely my favorite picture of us.

Cheek to cheek with our ears pressed against each other, nothing but smiles on the screen.

Our faces-

"You're cheating!" Gabriel shouts through my thoughts like a little kid.

"Am not. Im just too tuff, sorry not sorry." Joaquín sarcastically reply's.

He gets that from me.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I'm coming harder for second quarter." Gabriel scoffs.

The rest of the weekend went by smoothly.

I basically dreaded going to work Today. I mean, who likes Mondays? It always feels so gloomy.

I'm pretty sure If I asked Gabriel if I could call out, he would let me but that's basically taking advantage of him.

I guess that's why they say business and relationships dont mix right?

After I got Joaquín online for his classes, I headed out for the bus.

The ride was quiet, only sounds of yawns and the doors opening and closing.

When I got there, I was a little bit early so I sat in the lounge with my coffee scrolling through Instagram.

The loud voices of my coworkers caused me to look up from my phone.

"Yes girl, we had at least 4 founds." Gabriel's assistant, Jessica, said.

I sipped my coffee as I eavesdropped on their conversation.

"Girl, Im surprised I still have my voice all that yelling I was doing." My coworker, Taylor spoke.

"Oop." I blurt out causing them to look in my direction.

"Oh, didn't even realize you were in here..." Taylor chuckles.

"Yeah you're so little, didn't even notice." Jessica's boobs staring at me gave me hints on what she meant by "little".

"GoodMorning." I flatly say, giving them a half smile as I stood up ready to leave to lounge.

"Where are you going?" Jessica spoke.

I ignore her as I walked past, making my way to my office.

When I get there I began setting up my desk getting everything out that I needed for the long day.

We're launching a new lap top with Gabriel's own logo on it very soon.

For today, I need to fix any mistakes on the website.

He wants everything perfect for the launch and that's understandable that he wants us to keep checking to make sure everything is perfect. Its a big deal for him.

He is my boss so of course I'm gonna do what he ask. Its a plus that he's my boyfriend too so It doesn't necessarily feel like a job sometimes.

Almost feels like my boyfriend is just asking me a favor that I have no problem doing.

When lunch time rolled around, I met up with Gabriel in the Lounge.

"Hey baby." He walks through the doors greeting me.

I stand up from the bean bag placed in the corner of the room, reaching in for a hug.

His scent of his cologne traveled through my nostrils immediately.

After we pulled away, I leaned in for a kiss which he quickly gave to me.

I guess you could call me greedy but hey I haven't seen him all morning.

"Get a room." Jessica spat.

I kiss Gabriel once more as my response to her.

If she wants to be a bitch, so can I.

An eye roll from her was enough to let me know she felt hit.

I see who I have to lookout for now.
——————————————
Soooo sorry for taking so long to update you guys. How'd yall like the new characters? Opinions?
Please excuse any spelling errors.
Word Count: 1261
Ro❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.4K 44
*More of a romance and less of a Mafia Novel.* ❝Everything I touch just turns to Ash❞ ❝If so than I'll gladly burn for you❞ _________________________...
34.7K 1.6K 33
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
86.9K 3.8K 42
It has been fourteen years since Hope Andrea Mikaelson was announced dead to the world. Hayley has spent the past decade blaming herself for Hope's d...
111K 4.7K 27
An accident causes two arch rivals to see each other in a different light. Two Opposites. One love story.