My Horny Patient→𝙆𝙏𝙃

By moonchiiild_

"Oh," He turns back again. "Nice bra colour by the way," You blink, "See ya doc!" He winks followed by a smi... More

Chapter 1: That drunkard
Chapter 2: Nice Bra
Chapter 3: Pizza
Chapter 4: Drama
Chapter 5: First Appointment
Chapter 6: Unrequited love
Chapter 7: Informal appointment
Chapter 8: Sweet home but not yours
Chapter 9: Girlfriend
Chapter 10: Wasted
Chapter 11: Let's spy
Chapter 12: I like you
Chapter 13: Control
Chapter 14: Was it real?
Chapter 15: Emetic
Chapter 16: A bully
Chapter 17: Jealous?
Chapter 18: Let's dance
Chapter 19: Weird kidnapper
Chapter 20: Bruises
Chapter 22: Don't leave me
Chapter 23: Feeling feelings
Chapter 24: Tell me
Chapter 25: Bad Morning
Chapter 26: My friend
Chapter 27: Plotting
Chapter 28: Your honour
Chapter 29: Room please
Chapter 30: Dress up
Chapter 31: Walk Me With You
Chapter 32: Soya Sauce
Chapter 33: No drinks allowed
Chapter 34: Sweet night
Chapter 35: Late date state
Chapter 36: Run
Chapter 37: A Ride
Chapter 38: Tease
Chapter 39: Storm
Chapter 40: Busy bees
Chapter 41: Ready
Chapter 42: Mr Kim
Chapter 43: Waterfall
Chapter 44: I do
Finale: Confession

Chapter 21: Cheesy

16.7K 1.1K 709
By moonchiiild_

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Cheesy
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Tae," You mutter and immediately wish he didn't hear you.

"Yeah?" God damn it.

"Uh," you gulp. "You know you seriously don't need to massage my foot like that."

Yup, you're still in your clinic... except, you're half laying on your couch while your patient is massaging your foot. What has your life gotten to?

"Trust me, you'll feel better," Taehyung smiles as he carries on gently pressing onto your feet.

"Taehyung, you've already- ahh~~" you softly groan. "Yess right there woahhh~~"

Taehyung's grin can only groan at you speaking the complete opposite of your thoughts every time you open your mouth.

"You were saying?" Taehyung knowingly asks.

"That..." if only you could get words out of your mouth after the relaxing massage he's giving you. This man has magic in his hands. "Taehyung, I didn't know you also worked as a foot massager besides pizzeria."

"Well," Taehyung's smile begins to lose its stretch now. "I learnt it from my mum. I'd come home tired and make her massage my feet."

"Well that's not very kind of you," You blurt. "Shouldn't you have done that to her instead?"

"Hey, I was too young to understand that," Taehyung answers.

"Then weren't you supposed to be too young to even remember that?" You snap back.

Taehyung stops massaging and places his hands on your feet, before he sighs. "You love your bickering, don't you?"

You're about to stretch one corner of your lips in a sassy manner but you almost loose your mind when Taehyung abruptly stretches his arm a little too far up your leg.

"T-taehyung," you call as Taehyung smoothly presses onto your leg as his hand continues to travel up to your knee. Of course, you had to wear a skirt today... a cute one as well.

"H-hey Tae," you shiver more as his thumb caresses your knee at this point. "You're going a bit too far."

"Oh am I?" As if his touch isn't enough to send you shivers, his deep voice does nothing but send more sparks inside your system.

Within no time, Taehyung's other hand finds its way to yours and grips on it before swiftly pulling up to face him properly and closer. Locking his eyes with yours, he says, "Did I go too far last night too?" He brings his face closer to your ear and tucks your hair behind it.
"When we..."

There. Finally. He's saying it. He's saying it, he's saying it! At last!

"When we helped each other escape that creepy ass daddy long legs?" And with that said, Taehyung bursts into giggles and like his breath being a fan, blows your hair into your straight, disappointed face.

Seriously?
"Taehyung what the heck!" You almost yell in annoyance. "How can you... how can you- UGH!"

"What?" He giggles again as his face is still close to your ear and almost covering himself with your hair.

"You know what? Nothing." You spit, not even looking at him.

"What is it that you're trying to say, baby?"

Don't blush don't blush... God damn it Y/n.

"Calling your therapist baby isn't very appropriate," You state in a sassy tone.

"Well kissing your patient while grabbing onto his jacket isn't very appropriate either, doc." He answers so smoothly, it makes you turn hotter than a damn radiator.

Y/n, you've been waiting all this time for him to finally mention it, and now when he did... WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A SHY PENGUIN?!

You now shift your body uncomfortably, "What?"

Taehyung doesn't say anything but raises his eyebrows as if he's confident that you've heard him clearly. "Well..." your lips turn into a pout now. "It's not you didn't want it... you were the one who pulled me first!"

"And who carried it on? I'm pretty sure there wasn't an actual snake around my neck hanging right?" Taehyung teases you.

"Okay, okay I did kiss you back," You admit and instantly notice Taehyung smile. The man is smiling so hard that at this point he looks like an 11yr old blushing because his crush agreed to go to the park with him.

"Taeh-" You're about to call him again as to why he's smiling and not saying anything when the man wastes no time to lightly press his lips onto your for a peck. A cute peck that finishes with a 'cchu' sound.

Your eyes that shut in shock at the sudden action, now opens slowly and start blinking innocently. And before you could leave a comment, he asks, "Do you want to go out for lunch?"

*∞:.。  。.:∞*

"I can't believe you left your wallet at home!" You exclaim as you walk around Taehyung's living room in annoyance.

"Hey hey, didn't psychology teach you about short term memory?" Taehyung tries to pick on you.

"Kim Taehyung, are you trying to pick a fight with me? Has psychology taught you about procedural memory? Or episodic? Or even semantic-"

"Okay okay smarty shorty," Taehyung interrupts you while rolling his eyes and finally finding and bring his wallet from the mini drawer in his bedroom.

"Excuse me? Shorty? Who do you think you're calling shorty?"

"You." Before you could answer again, Taehyung places a peck on your lips again as soon as he gets to the living room with wallet in hand.

"Taehyung you can't just kiss me every time I'm trying to argue with you." You pout but secretly liking it.

"Oh really? Is a kiss not enough? Should I do more than that?" Taehyung grabs onto your waist and pulls you closer to him as he says that.

"Tae, your belt is literally stabbing my stomach." You ruin the moment for yourself.

"Maybe I should stab you with my teeth again, are my marks still there?" Taehyung asks flirtatiously.

"Eww, you're so cheesy!!" You exclaim while you blush at the same time.

"So shall we?"

"Shall we what?"

"Go out for lunch!" Taehyung speaks as if it was common sense.

"Taeee I can't be bothered to go to some restaurant again!" You whine like a child wrapped in his arms. "How about you cook us something and we eat here!" You suggest with a cheesy grin plastered on your face this time.

*∞:.。  。.:∞*

"So you're telling me you're dating your patient now?"

"Of course not Hoseok!" You jump on the couch of your clinic.

"Then?" Hoseok chuckles at your nervousness. "I'm pretty sure the kissing couple I nearly ran over last night was you and Taehyung."

"You didn't nearly run us over?" You innocently snap.

"Oh trust me, I did," Hobi states confidently as he sips onto his coffee and you do the same with your hot chocolate.

"Okay, maybe I didkissTaehyungbutitdidnt MEAN ANYTHING!" You whine to Hobi as you're too shy to admit.

You suddenly hear the door creak and the deep voice enter the room "So it didn't mean anything?"

"Huh?" It's less of a question but more as a sound you make out of shock.

"You didn't mean it," Taehyung repeats as he glares into your eyes and you gulp before quickly getting up.

"Wait Tae, that's not what I mean," You call.

"Tae?" Hobi mumbles.

"Wait Tae, that's not what I meant to say," You try to explain, ignoring Hobi.

"Y/n," Taehyung speaks in a low tone which makes you nervous. "I'm tired."

Silence fills the entire room for a few seconds. "Taehyung-" Before you could provide an explanation for the man, Taehyung leaves your clinic, leaving you and an awkward Hobi sitting and sipping onto his coffee.

You stand there frozen before Hobi finally opens his mouth. "So are you going to sit back down to finish the hot chocolate or are you running after him?"

Right.

"Hobi close down the clinic for me." You breathe before you take off.

Hobi watches you leave dramatically and then witnesses you coming back within 4seconds for you to grab your coat and hot chocolate.

As you get out of the office, you notice Taehyung is literally nowhere near the clinic.

Okay, he couldn't have gone far. It's also gotten dark due to winter season so hopefully, Taehyung has gone towards home.

After a few minutes of fast walking like your life depended on this all, you finally find Taehyung's large back in front of you.

"Taehyung!" You call, making the man stop for 2 seconds and then carry on walking.
"Taehyung!" You call again but the man pretends not to hear anything.
"Tae, I'm sorry!" You yell before you sprint this time to reach the man and grab onto his arm.

"I'm tired Y/n." He harshly speaks before you could nicely apologise.

"What do you mean?" You ask with glistening eyes.

"I'm tired of you."

"Taehyung?" You whisper this time as if you're losing your voice slowly.

"I can't keep putting myself out there again and again and smiling like an idiot just because you agreed to eat with me. It's like I'm the only one who's actually interested in you. Someone who actually wants to know you more than anyone else."

"Taehyung, it's not like that, I was just-"

"No Y/n," Taehyung doesn't even let you speak. "As your therapist, I can't do this, I can't do that," He mimics you. "Why didn't you think about that before you let me touch you, Y/n." He harshly spits before his own expression suddenly changes its colour at the realisation of what he blurted.

Despite, the weather being so cold, your body grows hot. Not out of blush this time but out of embarrassment. You look in the ground with a sad pout and teary eyes that now turn your visions blurry.

But before you or Taehyung could continue with another word, you feel a something bang the back of your head. You feel as if a bomb has been set and exploded inside your brain, causing your entire vision to turn pitch black and unable to even feel your body anymore as you drop to the ground.

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
To be continued
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 442 44
Most stories say that when you see a girl sleeping, she looks beautiful. But mine was different. She looked like she was from the forest. all rights...
125K 4.1K 69
"Are just going to stand there and just gawk!?" I ask finally breaking the silence. "Yes," He breaths. "Well, stop it. You look stupid," "How come...
738K 30.5K 70
You got up so sudden that you almost lost your balance but fortunately someone held your arms. "You okay?" A deep voice said "I uh I'm fine. Just a l...
4.7K 1K 67
Noticing the flashes of the camera and hearing a mess of voices coming towards the crowd. I unhurriedly move towards the crowd, ignoring the media an...