Loving Lakyn | ✓

By sharnahespinosa

Lila Hayes is a snobby, uptight seventeen year old, with her heart set on going to fashion school in London... More

Loving Lakyn
Characters
[01] Meeting Eden
[02] Dehumanizing
[03] Daddy Issues
[04] Pessimism
[05] How Dare He
[06] Sweetheart
[07] Bad Decisions
[08] Puppy Love
[09] Mean Antics
[10] A Hoe Never Gets Cold
[11] Speak of the Slut
[12] Sam Fucking Rivers
[13] Baby Girl
[14] You're Broken
[15] Humanity Sucks
[16] You're Literally Crazy
[17] Just Boy Stuff
[18] Stop Hurting
[19] The Eden Thing
[20] Beyond Repair
[21] Higher Than a Kite
[22] No Sluts Invited
[23] My Safe Haven
[24] Friends
[25] Arden is Gone
[26] Pretty Boy
[27] Heart of a Devil
[28] Good Girl
[29] Repressed Emotions
[30] I Love You
[31] Blurred Lines
[32] Damaged Goods
[33] Ruin Me
[34] Falling For Boys
[35] Heartless Heartbreaker
[36] Bully Eden Day
[37] I Fucked Up
[38] Lakyn's Girl
[39] I've Got You
[41] Ever Since Eden
[42] A Mouth Full Of Lakyn
[43] Daddy Lakyn
[44] Nothing But Trouble
[45] Goodbye
[46] You Hate Me
[47] I Love Him
[48] I Want You
[49] Unfuck You
[50] Don't Be Childish
[51] I Missed You
[52] Little School Girl
[53] The Kian Thing
[54] The Distance
[55] Trouble in Paradise
[56] The Broken Girl
[57] The Last Time
[58] Hard Nights
[59] Devil Incarnation
[60] All Alone Again
[61] Fucking Lakyn
[62] Truth or Dare
[63] I Killed Him
[64] You Loved Her
[65] Withdrawal
[66] Poor Eden
[67] It Happened Again
[68] What Did You Do
[69] Always You
[70] The Goodbye Part
Epilogue
Authors Note

[40] Good Obedient Girl

52.2K 1.2K 4.6K
By sharnahespinosa

L O V I N G
L A K Y N

I SAT AT the table in the library, accompanied by Hale, Eden, Truman, and Blaire as I mindlessly skimmed through the terribly boring and slightly complicated textbook that my calculus teacher gave the third period.

No one seemed to be actually studying except for me. Eden had her head down on the table, Hale was texting on his phone, Truman was analyzing a picture book, and Blaire was just being Blaire. 

Usually, study periods are good. You can spend sixty minutes doing absolutely nothing and usually I am okay with that, but today it feels as though this study period is lasting forever. It almost feels as though the sixty has been extended to a hundred and sixty minutes, though, despite this period almost being over, Lakyn Westbrook is yet to make an appearance.

I stood up, groaning as I decided to go to the restroom and take the extremely long way so that by the time that I get there, fix myself up and then make my way back to the library, the bell will sound and I can leave.

"I will be back." I announced, all of my friends humming in response, us all equally bored out of our minds.

After informing the librarian that I needed to use the restroom, I exited the library and began to stroll down the vacant hall. Homecoming posters still hung everywhere, yet to be taken down, despite that being days ago. Now there were posted designed by the student council, advertising the up-coming lacrosse game, versing the Eastcliff Eagles. The Dayton Devils have never competed against them before, so it is completely new competition.

According to Hale, they live in New Hampshire, so they will be traveling outside of their state just to play against Dayton Academy, considering our stadium is larger and more visually pleasing than most. It will be nice to see the team competing against a new one, the competition gets boring when it is all the same.

After walking across campus over to where the other amenities are, pushing the door open before entering. 

I walked into one of the few stalls, finding them all empty as I sat down on the cold toilet seat and proceeded to do my business, then exiting and washing my hands. 

I looked up at my reflection, pleased to see that my mascara had barely moved throughout the day but unfortunately there were three small red spots forming on my forehead that were definitely not there this morning. I am fortunate to not often suffer from acne, but when my period is nearby, I always break out somewhere.

I groaned, tucking my hair behind my ears when the door opened. I kept staring at my appearance, not in a vain way, but in an insecure way. A way that was like pointing out all your imperfections, though some days I see nothing but imperfections. Every beauty mark, every crease, every goddamn eyelash, it is all hideous.

My eyes were torn away from my own reflection as I noticed another reflection just behind me. In all his lethal glory, six foot three inches of pure perfection and rebellion, a jaw that could slice a diamond in half, pink lips fitting a silver-tongue and blue eyes that were a cross between the color of the Atlantic Ocean and the ice in Antarctica.

He was wearing his uniform consisting of a white button-up and his emerald green varsity jacket paired with his usual Converse which was entirely against the school dress code.

"Lakyn." I whispered, feeling breathless.

Lakyn stepped forward, placing his welcomed hands on my hips. "It's been a while."

I nodded. "Indeed, it has." I replied softly, not daring once to tear my eyes away from the young reckless teenagers staring back at me. "You are the one that has been at practice every single day."

He rolled his eyes, the corners of his lips lifting with a sardonic smile. "There's a big game comin' up, sweetheart. You know that."

I nodded, smiling lightly. "I know, I know." I rolled my eyes. "I was just—"

"Just implying that you miss me?"

I sighed, accepting defeat as I nodded. "So, what if I was?"

Lakyn shrugged nonchalantly. "Then that'd be really fuckin' cute."

"Excuse me, but why are you in the female's toilets again?" I pressed, raising an eyebrow.

Lakyn smirked. "I was coming to find your cute ass and I found you." he said smoothly, running his hand up the length of my arm.

I always knew how gigantic Lakyn was. But seeing him merely behind me in the mirror really brings me to realize how much taller that he really is. 

"Where were you?" I asked, wanting to bang my head against the mirror once realizing how goddamn desperate and child-like I sounded by asking that.

Lakyn ducked his head down, his gaze was strong as he bought his lips to my exposed ear, his lips brushing my sensitive skin. "Take a guess."

"Rather with that blonde junior or getting high. Why don't you tell me?" I tapped my chin, trying to ignore how nervous I felt.

The blonde junior concept was entirely a joke, but it does not take a genius to know that Lakyn Westbrook has a type. Blondes. Just like Hale practically comes over the sight of a brunette. Fortunately for Eden, she is brunette, though, unfortunately, she has the personality of a blonde.

Lakyn's lips formed a smirk. "Definitely the latter." he replied smugly and it was that moment that I realized how bloodshot and squinty his eyes were.

I rolled my eyes. "Is that so?" I hummed.

Our eyes were locked on each other's, my chest rising and falling with each heavy breath. The atmosphere was tense. . .sexual, though that is normal whenever Lakyn is around. The sexual tension between us is extremely noticeable. You would have to be blind in order to not notice it.

I want him so bad and quite honestly, I could have him right now if I wanted to, just as he could have me too. But the thing is, Lakyn is so unbelievably irresistible, so irresistible that it pains me to not have him inside of me, but teasing is a great thing. 

I want to give him a taste of me—figuratively and literally—and then again and again, until he physically cannot wait anymore. I will make him chase me like a needy cat chasing a mouse, and then when he finally catches me, the ground beneath us will practically split into two because I know that the sex will be groundbreaking.

I was pulled from Lakyn tentative gaze when the sound of the door opening was heard. I gasped, moving away from Lakyn as a faux blonde waltzed in. How ironic.

The girl's eyes widened as she saw the both of us, more specifically, a male in the females' amenities.

She shrieked as though she had just experienced a cold-blooded murder. "This is the girls' toilets only!" the girl panicked, pointing to the door.

Lakyn scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Does it look like I give a fuck?" he snorted, his whole careless demeanor alarming the girl. "Out. Now."

She huffed, her eyes filling with tears before she turned around and exited the restroom hastily. She seemed to be a freshman, so no wonder she was scared, she is yet to know about the whole do not mess with the infamous Lakyn Westbrook rule, but on the positive side, she knows now.

Lakyn chuckled to himself, walking over to the door before switching the lock, preventing any other students—or staff—from entering.

"What do you think that you are doing?" I arched an eyebrow, uncrossing my arms as I turned around to face him.

He took a few long strides towards me before placing his hands on my waist firmly and lifting me up, placing me down on the cold marble next to the sink. The back of my thighs practically turning to ice as my skin pressed against the chilling surface.

"God, Lakyn!" I gasped, gripping his shoulders. "Do I need to remind you that we are at school?" I drawled, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

Lakyn snorted, shaking his head as a smug smile took over his lips. "Nah," he grinned further. "I know exactly where we are, sweetheart."

I groaned, encircling my legs around his hips. "Lakyn. . ." I whispered breathlessly, gripping the collar of his dress shirt as I tugged him closer, feeling an intense need to remove every inch of space between us.

"Hmm?" he murmured, his lips parting as his eyes diverted from mine to my lips which were oh so needy to be against his.

I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth, biting down on it as I wished that he would just get to the point and kiss me already, rather than doing the whole slow and teasing thing. I suppose that is just karma though, is it not?

"Please." I whispered, feeling so small beneath his strong gaze.

He furrowed his eyebrows, analyzing me for a moment as though he was trying to figure me out before realization became apparent in his features, his eyes dazzling like sun rays reflecting off water. "Aw, am I not giving you enough attention, pretty baby?" he asked smoothly as his lips stretched from a boyish smile to a sinful smirk.

When I did not answer, deeming myself as completely speechless, he bought us nose to nose with his fingers spanning across my jaw and squeezed my cheeks. His eyebrows curved as he looked deeply into my eyes. "Answer me." he growled, forcing me to look at him as though I would look away, but he was far too beautiful to ever consider doing so.

I panted. "N-No you are n-not." I managed to get out. 

Lakyn grinned, pleased with my response. "Good girl." he murmured, bringing his lips to mine as he released my cheeks and bought his hand to the back of my neck, sliding his fingers into my hair as he gripped my silky strands teasingly, but not too hard.

I kissed him back with ease, his lips no longer foreign but extremely familiar now. Like my favorite song that I know every lyric to. Every harmony, every melody. His lips are my favorite song for they hold more emotion and meaning than any song ever could.

The way our lips moved against each other's reminded me of the weekend of which was spent doing barely anything but kissing. 

We slept together that night and entirely missed the party. I felt guilty that he simply left just to come and see me, but part of me also felt pleased that he did. We woke up relatively early and spent the entirety of Saturday in bed, quite literally. We cuddled and talked as though we were best friends rather than ex-enemies.

He told me that his favorite color is black—and we then proceeded to argue over whether black is a shade or a color. Of course, it is a shade, I am never incorrect—he expressed to me how fond he is of his older brother Kaden and that he would be coming to visit during the summer break with his new girlfriend Katherine. I told him how I have always wished for a sibling but never wanted to share the misery of my father's awful behavior.

We talked about our individual futures as well. I gave him more insight as to where I actually want to go to college and where I have to go. He—of course—told me that I should go to London, without a doubt. He said that if my father truly loved me, he would let me do as I please as long as I am safe and happy. That statement made me realize that whatever it is that my father feels for me is indeed not love, but hatred.

He told me that he takes photography classes at school—which cleared my curiosity—because he is extremely passionate about the entire art, though he has never considered college, so his talent is a mere hobby. If his step-father was not so. . .cruel, then he would follow his dreams, but he feels the need to stay behind in this terrible town and look after Lexi, but he feels like a disappointment because his big brother has become so successful, with a promised job in the NFL (National Football League) and a bright—and extremely wealthy—future.

I expressed that Lexi would be safe with Lilly around, but Lakyn claimed that he thought that once too about himself, but that turned out to be far from the truth the moment that Matte's fist collided with Lakyn's jaw.

Despite wanting nothing but the best for him, I do understand that his little sisters' safety is important and if it were me, I would want to stay back and protect her too.

After hours of talking, Elaine entered to give me some food before leaving without seeing Lakyn, thankfully, because god knows that maid cannot keep her mouth shut even if her life depended on it. We watched the sunset from my balcony in awe as the cotton candy skies cascaded down onto the glass lake and Lakyn sneakily took a few photos of me standing in front of it, though I heard his camera click, but I could tell how awkward he felt, so I pretended that I did not know.

I would never want to destroy his whole bad boy façade by embarrassing him for capturing a picture of the violet girl and the pink sky.

Then came Sunday. That day was the worst because Lakyn had to leave. His mother wanted him home and school was the following day, so he somehow managed to exit via my balcony, thankfully there were plenty of panels and wood for him to grip onto as he left.

The remainder of my weekend was spent making use of my free time and designing some clothing ideas and even researching more about London. Turns out that I can easily afford to put a deposit down on a lovely apartment and be able to live very easily there. It is just getting there which is difficult, but the more that I think about it, the more realistic that this entire fantasy begins to feel.

"Violet?" he pulled me out of my thoughts and it was then that I had just realized that we were no longer kissing but instead having a non-spoken about staring contest.

I exhaled. "Sorry, I was just. . ." I was just what? Reliving quite possibly the best weekend of my life? Do I tell him that? I am always honest with Lakyn about how I feel and what it is that I want, but I do not know whether he would think that I am being obsessive about this particular subject.

"Thinking about me." he finished, though it was more of a statement than a question.

He knows. He always knows.

I nodded, parting my lips as I scooted forward, my core pressing against his front and he groaned instantly. "How do you know?"

Lakyn's lips parted as a toothy grin displayed on his red lips. "You uh. . .you do this thing and you like zone out. Your eyes manage to find me and you don't look away." my cheeks burned with embarrassment and he noticed instantly, his grin just widening. "It's fuckin' adorable." he said happily as he pinched my cheek.

"Shut up." I whined, rolling my eyes.

He moved his hands back to his favorite place; my waist. "I know it probably seems like I locked you in here to fuck
you—"

"It does." I cut him off, grinning.

He rolled his blue eyes. "But," he glared at me. "I actually wanted to talk to you."

Shook took over my face as I stared up at him in woe. "What about?"

He scratched the back of his neck nervously, something that I have noticed he does a lot when he feels uncomfortable or anxious. "This. . .us." he clarified and my eyes widened. "I don't fuckin' know. I just. . ."

I pouted, noticing his distress. I grabbed his jaw, running my thumb across his freshly shaved skin. "Sweetie," I mimicked, though I was not all joking. "we are just having fun. Try not to think too much about it, okay?"

Lakyn nodded, a small smile on his lips. "Yeah," he replied. "that's what I wanted to say. I just didn't wanna hurt you."

I rolled my eyes. "You could never hurt me." I said sternly, though I was not too sure if that were true anymore.

Once upon a time, it was, but now. . .now is different. Everything is different. I am different. If I am not too careful, Lakyn could surely shatter me into a million irretrievable pieces with a mere cold stare. But I like to believe that I have the same power over him too. 

It confuses me because, despite his dominating tendencies, I like to believe that I have control over him. I dictate what it is that we do, but there are times where the table turns and suddenly, I feel like I am a lost puppy.

"I never would." he said firmly. "You don't hurt what's yours."

I raised an eyebrow. "Yours?"

"Fuck yeah," he replied smugly. "all mine, sweetheart. All fuckin' mine."

My heart pounded in my chest, my thighs clenching around him as those razor winged butterflies erupted in the pit of my stomach yet again. "If you try and break my heart then I will quite literally deny everything and erase you from every corner of my brain." I pointed out.

He nodded. "Likewise." something about that response scared me. "I'm still me though, even with you. This changes nothing."

I nodded, his words leaving a sour taste in my mouth. "I do not expect you to change for me."

"Good."

I cannot expect him to change when he does not expect me to do so either. Whatever this kissing arrangement is that we have going on. . .it is meaningless on his behalf; I am sure that he is just waiting for it to lead to sex and then we will escalate from making-out and late-night chats to making-out and late-night sex.

But it is rather annoying that his respect for women has only seemed to improve towards me, to everyone else he is colder than ice. He is cold, he always has been, I once was too. 

"Good." I replied breathlessly.

As the conversation died, I grabbed his tie and tugged him forward yet again, wrapping my arms around his neck as I crashed my lips back onto his. He was slow and teasing with the way that he kissed me back. He was taking his sweet time, making sure that his moves were perfect and they indeed were. They always are. 

The slower that he went, the more that my need for him increased. It was as though all the years of unbridled hatred were nothing because every insult, every shove, every bad moment led up to this. It led up to us realizing that the universe bought two broken souls together, so that they were able to form one. 

I have never been one to believe in coincidences. Everything happens for a reason and though it took me many years to notice, Lakyn has always been in my life, not just because he is Hale's best friend, but because I wanted him there. Up until recently, I always told myself that I could not rid of him even if I wanted to, but now I know that I easily could have.

I could have found new friends—though I would hate to do that—or I could have simply sat elsewhere. I could have talked to Hale and expressed that his company is unwanted. There are so many things that I could have done, but I did not, because deep down, I liked having him around. Even when we were bickering, which we still do.

I think I like Lakyn because he is real. He is this varsity jacket-wearing bad boy that smokes and drinks his pain away. He has a broken family, a sister whom he would die for—and a brother too—not to mention, he is all types of damaged. He has insomnia, he has anger issues, he has problems, as we all do. He is not this cliché bad boy that wears leather jackets and simply mistreats people for the hell of it. 

Lakyn is broken. He is like that old sweater in my bottom drawer with the hole in it. I tossed it in there one day because I could not be bothered by stitching it back up, so I left it to be. But I could sew it back together and continue to wear it, though the new stitching will be apparent, it will give it character. Clearly, Lakyn Westbrook is no cashmere sweater, but he is just as fragile.

He needs someone with patience to stick around and help him. Someone that will see past the bad behavior and pretty looks, past the outside. Someone that will see every shattered piece and take the time to gather each one and hold them, not put them back together, but just hold them.

When someone is imperfect, we do not perfect them, we accept them in all their flawed beauty for it makes them even better than this whole concept of perfection that we as humans have created.

I used to compare myself to a plate. One that had been tossed and shattered. You can gather every piece, but those micro-pieces that break off. . .they are usually unsavable. Those little missing pieces are what prevent the plate from ever been repaired. But that is not all true, if someone had the patience, they could fix that metaphorical plate.

It is cliché, but I want to fix him. Not in the way that means changing him and morphing him into this ideal version of a boy, but in the way that shows him respect for other humans. Because, to him, everyone around him is just a punching bag, there for his own pleasure. 

I suppose that I learnt this all from Eden. She taught me that self-care is important and it is ideal to worry about your own mental illness, but it is also okay to worry about others too. It is okay to save someone else when you cannot save yourself, because if you are in a life-boat amongst a sea storm, you would not get yourself to safety first, you would help the others that cannot stay afloat.

"You're doing it again." Lakyn grinned widely.

I shook my head, grinning too. "Lakyn?"

"Hmm?" he murmured, toying with a strand of my hair.

I looked up at him in all his beauty. "I. . ." I paused, unsure of what I actually wanted to say. "I think you are perfect." I blurted.

Lakyn smiled widely, his eyes lighting up like a blue moon in a starry sky. "I think—no I know that you are perfect." he replied. "You are the prettiest fucking girl I have ever seen, Violet."

And that was it. Then his lips were back on mine simply because I found a high in him that I have never found anywhere else. Kissing him, touching him, just being with him, in general, gave me this feeling that I have never experienced until recently. I imagine this feeling to be like the feeling that you would get from taking illicit drugs, but even then, there is no comparison.

He kissed me without warning and without permission. Simply because he could not have done anything else. I was holding my breath and he needed that breath, it belonged to him now, just like his now belonged to me. 

"I wanna fuck you so bad." Lakyn groaned, tugging harshly on my bottom lip, but the pain was far more pleasurable than painful.

I threw my head back, moaning as he attached his lips to my neck. God, I want to sin every time I am around him.

He looked up at me for a brief second and I gazed into his ocean blue eyes of which have drowned me, consumed me far too many times. But that is okay, being the center of those deep irises is a privilege. Though the ocean that he is, is usually fast, fierce, and intense, he calms after a while. And when he calms, god, it is like pure bliss. Right now, is the calm. He is not involved in a fight, he is not worried or tired, he is just with me and he is just being him. Not this stuck up boy with a million and one problems.

Just as I am not this wealthy girl with daddy issues—though that now applies to more than just my father—and a broken heart. I can feel myself slowly improving. Happiness is never permanent and the human emotions are a rollercoaster, ever-changing, but right now I feel okay. Not entirely whole, but okay, and when the majority of your life is spent being worthless and depressed, feeling okay is like winning the lottery.

"Why?" I asked curiously. "Because you need to complete your long list of girls to fuck?" I questioned, half-joking.

Lakyn's arched eyebrows knitted together in confusion before shaking his head vastly. "Yeah, Violet." he rolled his eyes. "I just wanna fuck you then throw you away." 

He was being sarcastic but it still hit home nonetheless. "Well, you did once say that I am nothing but a game." I seethed.

"I used to say a lot of things." he murmured; anger apparent in his tone. "You did too. You used to swear that you hate me, that I'm a dick and other shit but then. . .then I touched you, and you just couldn't resist. Can't help but turn into my good obedient girl, doing any and everything I say cause the fact is, you want me so bad it hurts. And it's okay. I know exactly how to make that hurt feel good." He said smoothly, his hand sliding up my thigh.

I placed my hands on his chest attempting to shove him, but my attempt was weak as he did not move a single inch. "Lakyn. . ." I panted as he raised his hand higher, reaching the band of my underwear when he then curved his hand to the inside of my thigh. 

A smirk slanted on his plump lips as he placed both of his hands on my knees and spread my legs apart. "C'mon," he encouraged. "let me make you feel good."

I unknowingly scooted forward, desire coiling in the pit of my stomach as excitement flooded through my veins. "Not here." I whisper-shouted as though someone could actually hear us. "We are at school!"

"And?" he drawled. "No one will come in, sweetheart. It's just you and me."

I chewed on the inside of my cheek nervously, unable to decide whether I should give my body what it wants, what it needs and craves, or whether I should listen to my brain, which is telling me that this is a terrible idea and if someone were to knock on the door, I may as well dig my own grave.

I sighed. "What is the time?" I asked.

Lakyn exhaled impatiently, pulling his phone out of the pocket of his pants, as he did so, I could not help but notice his bulge. "Two-forty-five."

"The bell goes in fifteen minutes, no way." I remarked, attempting to get off the edge of the sink, but Lakyn moved between my legs, preventing me from going anywhere, in fact, him moving there the same time that I tried to move only caused his hard member to collide into my crotch, earning a stifled moan from the both of us.

"Ten minutes is all I need, sweetheart." he muttered. 

Adrenaline consumed me as he kneaded the skin on my thighs with his hands. This was no longer about what I did and did not want, because he was all that I want. But boys touching me is something that I usually tend to avoid for I never finish and then I feel insecure for taking so long and them not achieving anything. God, I cannot even seem to make myself cum sometimes.

It was about me too. Myself in general. Being naked is one thing, but having someone that I truly like see me in a vulnerable state—however that maybe—is an entire other concept. What if he thinks that my body is obscure? What if I taste strange? What if I turn him off?

This adds to the many reasons as to why I usually take charge when it comes to sex. For instance, though Sam always firstly insinuated that he wanted sex, I chose the position, the pace, and where he touched me. There is no way that I can control what Lakyn does to me, not when it comes to intimacy anyhow.

"Why're you pouting?" he tilted my chin. "Don't be a sad baby, tell me."

I rested my head on his hard chest, keeping me from having to make eye-contact. "I am scared." I whispered.

His hand made its way into the back of my hair yet again and he tugged my head back, forcing me to look straight up at him and not anywhere else. "Of what?" he asked, though something told me that he knew. He knows me. "The only thing you should be scared of is me coming back for more."

I whined, pouting as I slung my legs forward. "Fine," I gave in and his lips immediately uplifted into a devilish smirk, his eyes gleaming with excitement and lust. "but just. . .I don't know." I sighed, feeling flustered and embarrassed.

"Look at me," he insisted and I did as told. "I've got you."

I nodded. "You've got me." I repeated.

"Always."

He was quick to shove my skirt up, revealing my lacey baby-pink panties. He used his index finger to slide them to the side, pressing his lips to mine as his middle finger and forefinger pressed against my wet core, moving gentle and slow circles around my most sensitive area. 

I moaned against his lips and he groaned in response, his erection throbbing against the side of my leg and I imagined unbuckling his belt and watching him slide into me, filling me up and taking me whole as I fall limp against his check, letting him thrust every inch into me until I am a shaking mess. 

He pulls his lips away from mine and I whimper, a pleased chuckle sounding from Lakyn as his hand drops from my core for a moment, moving to my knees yet again to part them further as he drops to his knees, tugging the sheer material of my underwear to the side as he stared straight at the most vulnerable part of my body.

Naturally, my legs tried to close, but he forced them back open, licking his lips as he growled hungrily. "Fucking hell," he groaned, his eyes briefly moving to mine. "so fuckin' pretty."

I let out a soft moan in response to his words before he slowly kissed his way up my thigh, leaving delicate kisses up the entirety of my body, though it was enough to make me even more wet.

I threw my head back, my eyes closing tightly as I felt his hot breath fan against my core. Seconds passed and anxiety settled in the bottom of my stomach, my heart racing before it happened. He pressed a kiss against my center and I had to slam my hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming, both from fear and enjoyment.

He chuckled lowly, then pressed his tongue flat against my slit. The initial lick bought immediate trembles through my legs, my fists tightening and I could not help but cry out. I was not sure if that was because I was so sensitive or if he just that could that he had me falling quickly.

"You like that, pretty baby?" he asked, stopping for the briefest second. I could hear the wicked smile in his voice as his breath fanned against my most intimate bit.

I nodded, gulping. "Y-Yes, Lakyn." I panted. Fiery shocks prickled at my nerves whilst his tongue moved against my dripping sex and a squeal caught in my throat. "Fuck, you know exactly where to—" my own moan cut me off, and I was extremely fortunate that I was sitting down, otherwise I indeed would have fallen, though regardless, he would have caught me.

"Cause I know you, Violet." he mouthed against me, his words causing a vibration. "Which is why I know you'll like this." he spoke before inserting a finger into me, his tongue doing fast laps against me as he moved quickly.

I bit down on my bottom lip, cursing as I gripped the counter. I felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach, my legs shaking as I moaned and moaned like a broken record. This was incomparable to anything me or any other male had ever done to me. Completely incomparable.

This is intense, in the best way possible.

"Fuck," he groaned. "you're so damn tight. One day that'll be my cock in there, pretty baby. And that'll make you cum all on its own."

The mentioning of him inside me brings me even closer as he carefully inserts another finger, the feeling slightly painful at the beginning, but I became accustomed to it in barely a minute for the feeling of his tongue swirling around my bundle of nerves outdid the temporary pain.

I opened my eyes finally, staring down at him as he touched me. The sight of Lakyn Westbrook's head between my legs sending me into overdrive as his eyes captured mine, the usual icy orbs resembling the sea beneath glaciers in Antarctica as lust consumed the both of us. We were practically bathing in it.

My hands dove into his blonde head of hair and I tugged at his strands harshly, keeping my eyes on his as I watched his tongue lick me as though I was the sweetest and tastiest candy in the world. 

He tugged my bud between his teeth softly, sucking on it before thrusting his finger into me harshly, hitting the sides of my walls, and then it happened.

I came.

I craned my neck, moving one hand from Lakyn's head to bite down on, muffling my whimpers and moans as I completely came undone. The knot in my belly disappeared as sweat tainted my forehead, my thighs clenching around Lakyn's head as he continued to lick me despite me finishing.

I cried out as his flawless movements caused me the most pleasurable pain imaginable due to my extreme sensitivity.

Lakyn stood up, looking me dead in the eye as he placed the both of his fingers in his mouth, his lips wrapping around them as he drunk the remnants of me from his skin.

"You're sweet. So fuckin' sweet." he moaned in delight.

I squirmed self-consciously before sliding off the sink, my knees giving out as soon as my feet touched the floor, though Lakyn caught me quickly, stabilizing me.

I stepped away from him, my palms pressing against the cold surface of the counter as I stared at my disheveled reflection. My once straightened hair was now in knots at the back, my mascara smeared beneath my eyes from closing my eyelids so tightly, my skirt hiked up and rumpled. I look like a mess, but god, I do not feel like one.

Lakyn walked up behind me, pressing a kiss to the top of my head. "I told you all I need is ten minutes." he smirked and I resisted the urge to smack him across the face.

I rolled my eyes, panting still. "Shut up." I grumbled, not willing to admit that he is correct.

Lakyn made me cum like no one ever has and I feel pathetic because if I were not so sensitive, I would part my legs again without a second thought. What he did was. . .too much, but also too good. 

"You should go." I announced though I do not really want that, but it is necessary.

He nodded, placing his hands on my waist as he pulled my behind flush against him, his crotch pressing against the material of my skirt. "See you soon, sweetheart."

I nodded, watching him like a lost puppy as he stalked his way over to the door and unlocked it, but then he stopped and my heart did a somersault in my chest. I hoped that he would turn around and he did. Few long strides and he was in front of me yet again, towering over me.

His hand wrapped around my throat as though it was a personalized necklace made only for me and then he kissed me. It was short and sweet, but it was all that I needed before his touch was gone entirely and he left.

I hyperventilated, hurrying to fix my appearance as well as I could before the bell sounded and I hurried to my locker then straight to the exit, shoving past everyone in my way.

I hopped into my car, eager to get to Melrose's to have an iced coffee and see Hale. It seems as though our paths have not been crossing as much lately, but that is normal. Friends like Miles Hale do not disappear, they are always there even if not physically.

My phone dinged and I noticed the notification presenting Hale's name. I opened the Snapchat that he had sent me of him smiling as he drove—which is entirely unsafe, but Hale will do as he pleases—in which I responded with a photo of myself smiling as well, then pressing send.

Just before I could switch my phone off and begin driving, my father's name appeared on the screen as he rung. My heart raced as I pressed answer and held the phone to my ear, confused as to why he is calling me at three o'clock. He never calls, especially on a weekday, usually he is far too busy to acknowledge his daughter in any form unless it is degrading of course.

"Lilac," my father's gruff voice sounded. "I need you to come home straight away today."

I groaned internally. "Is something wrong?" I asked warily, not understanding why my return is necessary.

I was excited to see my friends, though I guess he is somewhat saving me from being questioned by Hale, Eden, and Blaire in regards to my disappearance almost half-way through the lesson, well more so why I never returned.

"No, no." he replied quickly. "We are having an early dinner. Harrison and Hale are invited, so it is best if you get home and dressed appropriately, please."

I gulped, nodding, though when realizing that he could not see me I said: "Of course." I sighed in defeat, knowing that I have no choice but to comply. "I will be home in twenty." I informed him, peering through my window as I gazed over at the rush-hour traffic. Maybe thirty minutes, more so.

Without a farewell, my father hung up and the line went dead.

Goodbye to you too

I huffed, dialing Hale's number quickly, before bringing my phone to my ear yet again. 

The phone rung for what felt like years before Hale finally answered on the last ring. "Hey, what's up?" he breathed heavily. "Everything okay?"

"Yes, fine." I replied, my heartwarming for he is so considerate sometimes. If only he were not such a fuckboy, he would make a great boyfriend—for Eden of course. "I cannot come to Melrose's. My father said that we are having dinner with you and your father, apparently. He wants me straight home."

Hale whined like a child. "But I miss you."

I grinned ear to ear. "I miss you too, Smiles." I chuckled. "See you at dinner, okay? And make sure that Eden has a ride."

"Yeah, yeah." he said and I could practically see him rolling his eyes from here. "Drive safe."

I smiled. "You too."

And then the line went dead.

I placed my keys in the ignition, starting up the car before beginning the relatively short drive home. By the time that I made my way around the parking lot and out of the entrance, most of the traffic had cleared, fortunately. 

I wound my window down for once, allowing the fresh breeze to blow through my hair. The temperatures have slowly been climbing up here in Dayton Lakes, elevating from the chillingly low climates experienced throughout winter to higher and far more bearable temperatures. So far, we have not reached past forty degrees Fahrenheit (four-point-four degrees Celsius) but as the month of April proceeds we should get up to sixty.

The spring weather greats my bare face as a butterfly's wings greet the air, with a gentle uplifting confidence. The snow has melted and the lake is no longer frozen over. Tulips and dandelions scatter the sides of the road which then bloom into tall forest trees, emerald green and fresher than ever as the sun forces through the white clouds and grants slight warmth amongst the entirety of Vermont.

I entered the code then drove through the tall gate of which leads into the Dayton Estate. Seconds later I was driving up my steep driveway leading to my elegant mansion. After parking in front of my house, I slipped out of the car, grabbing my Chanel handbag and car-keys then entering the house.

The usual cold and empty ambiance that my house usually holds seemed to evaporate as I walked through the tall white double doors. I could smell cinnamon, it was strong and sweet, making my stomach growl. 

"Father?" I sounded, my heels tapping against the hard floor as I entered the living room.

I wanted to go straight upstairs and scrub the sweat from my body, but I did not want to rid of his touch for it felt so good, knowing that his hands were on my skin not so long ago. 

I pushed away the many sinful thoughts that attempted to enter my mind as I came to an immediate holt as my eyes widened, my heart stopping for a mere moment as I dropped my bag where I stood frozen.

"Mother?" I practically shrieked.

hey everyone!

i'm sorry i missed the update last week and the wednesday update this week, i've been really busy but i'm getting on top of it. i hope this update was worth the wait.

please let me know what you think, as well as vote and comment.

i hope that everyone has been okay, i know the world has been crazy at the moment, so i hope this chapter will suffice. on that note, happy pride month 🏳️‍🌈

anyways, i love you all. see you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 77K 40
Loneliness is nothing new to Elena Kinsley. She had to grow up pretty quickly when her dad left her to work abroad, and she's taken care of herself...
937K 20.1K 67
*WARNING* This book is cheesy and sarcastic with an extra sprinkle of cliché. If you don't like that kind of stuff then all you have to do is hit tha...
3.3K 155 35
|Complete| How do you choose? How do you choose between two amazing people? Two people who would do anything to be your anything? Two people who choo...
575K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...